MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump is retiring the name "crooked" from Hillary Clinton's name and reassigning it to Joe Biden.

Crooked Joe Biden.

:)

Michael

President Trump! 

We love you! 

• Smile 1

Guess who's back with President Trump?

Steve Bannon.

uueuj.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Exclusive Sit Down With President Donald J. Trump

They start off talking about Trump's new book, Letters to Trump (referral).

If you want to get sick about today's culture, just read what some people wrote to Trump before he ran for president and won. They were gushing their hearts out over him. Some of these are the same people who now call him a racist, moron and so on.

The people who wrote these letters are not unknowns. These are super famous people and they come from all walks of life. Sports, politics, art, royalty, business, media, all of it. Trump was their darling.

For those who still support him, he still is. But for those who worship the golden calf of power, he was their darling, but he's now a demon to them. (Or better, an avenging angel they fear and hate.)

But President Trump also talked about the state of the USA and about the upcoming election.

One of his funniest comments was a throw-away comment. The throw away nature made it funnier than it otherwise would have been. It was said like a fact, something like, "Yeah, it's raining today." Just a simple fact with no reason for emphasis.

When he talked about his enemies going, "Russia Russia Russia" all the time, he said they never talked about China because they were getting rich off of China.

It's a great interview. And I am glad to see Steve Bannon back in President Trump's good graces. Great things are going to come from this if Steve doesn't let the power go to his head again.

As a warm-up to this interview, Steve interviewed some other people.

af9tj.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Sergio Gor and Richard Grenell detail President Trump's new book "Letters to Trump".

Enjoy.

You know I did.

Michael

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Nope. NOT gunna happen. She is disliked by even those who agree with her. 

Those who "think" they agree with MTG, and/or who delude themselves into the "idea" that they agree with her, may very well feel a dislike for her.

BUT if they were capable of introspection they would realize that their dislike stems from a disdain for people who speak their mind directly, without pretense, without playing to egos or status, without obsequious deference to her betters... they would realize they believe in "classes", in "pull", in "obedience" to others because of "who they are"... they would realize they do not really believe in Freedom for All, or Equality before the Law, or Individual Rights...  after all such things are inevitably so... "distasteful" and "impertinent".

... but they are not capable of such introspection, so they will pretend and believe they agree, while staring down their noses at her.

It's not worth our breath to consider those people so out of touch with what they really stand for, nor to bemoan their lack of support... they were never with what MTG represents.

• Smile 1

13 hours ago, Peter said:

Nope. NOT gunna happen. She is disliked by even those who agree with her. 

I remember how many folks posted here

- Trump will not run

- Trump cannot win the nomination

-Trump will not win a single state in the primaries

-Trump cannot beat HRC

And my personal favourite was " no ground game".

I even remember one specific knucklehead who stated that he could not beat Rubio.

• Smile 1

14 minutes ago, Marc said:

I even remember one specific knucklehead who stated that he could not beat Rubio.

Hmmm? Rubio might be a potential candidate for Veep. I don’t think MTG has a hope to be Veep. Look up some videos of her doing loony things like yelling at people. She would not benefit Trump in his bid for the Presidency. And I can’t say I am for DeSantis either. Peter  

Marjorie Taylor Green: “It used to be that kids used to drive to school, they might have their hunting rifle in the back of their truck. Principals kept a gun in their office. Coaches might keep a gun and their office kids were protected at school. But Joe Biden passed gun-free school zones, and we were for the first time unprotected.

And a few more quotes. Er? Guam is an American territory, Maggie.

“We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not, for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever.

We can stand in line to buy groceries, we can stand in line to ride at Six flags, and we can stand in line for things that we think are very important.

I really hope that America can end the evil of abortion.

I'm proud to cosponsor the Life at Conception Act which grants rights to babies at the moment they are conceived, and the Born Alive Protection Act, that will protect innocent lives who miraculously escape death.

From Newsweek: Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene's potential as a vice presidential candidate appears to have been dealt a blow in a new Rasmussen poll. A survey of likely voters from Rasmussen Reports and Political Media, Inc. has found that a hypothetical presidential ticket featuring former President Donald Trump and Greene would lose to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. The Republican Party has only begun the process of selecting its presidential candidate—the first official primary votes won't take place until early next year—but Trump is the clear frontrunner in most recent polling. Speculation about who might be Trump's running mate—the so-called "veepstakes"—is likely to be rife as the GOP primaries begin in earnest, while Greene is a major Trump ally  who enjoys a significant national profile.

The Rasmussen poll asked 1,050 U.S. likely voters who they would vote for when presented with a hypothetical presidential ticket. The survey was conducted from April 27 to May 2 and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent.

The survey found a Biden/Harris ticket would defeat a Trump/Greene ticket with 44 percent support to the Republicans' 40 percent.

Two other potential presidential and vice presidential pairings fared notably better against the Biden/Harris ticket. Fifty-one percent of likely voters would back a Trump ticket with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis as his running mate, the poll found, while just 43 percent of respondents said they would support Biden/Harris.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Hmmm? Rubio might be a potential candidate for Veep. I don’t think MTG has a hope to be Veep. Look up some videos of her doing loony things like yelling at people. She would not benefit Trump in his bid for the Presidency. And I can’t say I am for DeSantis either. Peter  

Marjorie Taylor Green: “It used to be that kids used to drive to school, they might have their hunting rifle in the back of their truck. Principals kept a gun in their office. Coaches might keep a gun and their office kids were protected at school. But Joe Biden passed gun-free school zones, and we were for the first time unprotected.

And a few more quotes. Er? Guam is an American territory, Maggie.

“We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not, for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever.

We can stand in line to buy groceries, we can stand in line to ride at Six flags, and we can stand in line for things that we think are very important.

I really hope that America can end the evil of abortion.

I'm proud to cosponsor the Life at Conception Act which grants rights to babies at the moment they are conceived, and the Born Alive Protection Act, that will protect innocent lives who miraculously escape death.

From Newsweek: Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene's potential as a vice presidential candidate appears to have been dealt a blow in a new Rasmussen poll. A survey of likely voters from Rasmussen Reports and Political Media, Inc. has found that a hypothetical presidential ticket featuring former President Donald Trump and Greene would lose to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. The Republican Party has only begun the process of selecting its presidential candidate—the first official primary votes won't take place until early next year—but Trump is the clear frontrunner in most recent polling. Speculation about who might be Trump's running mate—the so-called "veepstakes"—is likely to be rife as the GOP primaries begin in earnest, while Greene is a major Trump ally  who enjoys a significant national profile.

The Rasmussen poll asked 1,050 U.S. likely voters who they would vote for when presented with a hypothetical presidential ticket. The survey was conducted from April 27 to May 2 and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent.

The survey found a Biden/Harris ticket would defeat a Trump/Greene ticket with 44 percent support to the Republicans' 40 percent.

Two other potential presidential and vice presidential pairings fared notably better against the Biden/Harris ticket. Fifty-one percent of likely voters would back a Trump ticket with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis as his running mate, the poll found, while just 43 percent of respondents said they would support Biden/Harris.

Yeah...

So to prove your point, you write down some what she said looking for 

agreement AND dislike

and then show she does not have support

ok.

point unproven

If you want to say she does not have support just say that. 

Not some weird thing about dis-likability and agreement.

On 5/4/2023 at 3:07 PM, Strictlylogical said:

If you want to say she does not have support just say that.

I was simply bolstering my argument.

What if the Republican Party nominates someone like DeSantis for President and they leave Trump out in the cold? It won’t happen . . . but if it did, Trump could create a truly viable third party unlike Ross Perot. How would this new political alignment play out? Trump MAGA with 40 percent of the vote, Biden with 35, and the Rino’s with 20 or 25 percent? And on to the Electoral College.

Below are some other interesting ideas to chew on.

Donald Trump Has a Powerful New Enemy Story by Harry Kazianis • Yesterday 7:26 AM/ Could the Koch network have the money and influence to beat Donald Trump? A short answer: no. And even if they did, it could backfire - bigly. I say that because Donald Trump transformed the Republican Party from being a pro-business, low taxes party to a MAGA-centric populist party. While the Koch network and MAGA share some similarities - they both want a restrained foreign policy (there are some exceptions for sure) and share some libertarian commonalities - that is where the similarities end. Where the Kochs and Trump diverge in a major way is trade. Team Koch was very much against China tariffs and is very much for free trade across the board, with no exceptions - like the GOP was before Donald Trump ran in 2015. 

The challenge for the Koch Brothers is Donald Trump brought in so many new voters into the GOP that those voters are uniquely tied to him. Even if Koch could sway the 2024 GOP primary and somehow hand the election to, say, Mike Pence or Nikki Haley or someone else we all know, MAGA voters would be enraged. It could even be enough to get Donald Trump to go Teddy Roosevelt and form his own version of a Bull Moose Party and run as a third-party candidate. Tred carefully, mighty Koch brothers. end quote

And on the other side of the game board, as of now, a majority of democrats don’t want Biden to run. Again, that isn’t going to happen unless a really terrible surprise happens, like a health issue. But who would be their next best choice if not the current VP. Any suggestions?

Did Rand not say something about check your premises?

Trump defeated Biden like 100 million votes to well under 100 million votes and also destroyed him in the EC probably with like 400+ votes in 2020.

So talking about Biden/Harris or HRC/Michelle Obama or whoever is really fruitless because the vote is fraud.

No one ever seriously ran against Reagan after the 1st term it is almost a done deal that a sitting President as popular as Trump/Reagan will not be challanged.

I can tell you one thing about MTG though, she is either VP or a major player in MAGA and obviously very well in control of McCarthy and the House.

You have to remember Peter that Repubs/Dems no longer exist in the same form now as now its MAGA and  anti MAGA.

Trump won 2016, 2020 amd 2024.

• Smile 1

12 hours ago, Marc said:

Trump defeated Biden like 100 million votes to well under 100 million votes and also destroyed him in the EC probably with like 400+ votes in 2020.

Check what you said. Fox just paid nearly a billion bucks to compensate for their "illusions" about Dominion Voting machines. No one can go back and examine what went on in 2020. OH. wait, you have ESP?   

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Check what you said. Fox just paid nearly a billion bucks to compensate for their "illusions" about Dominion Voting machines. No one can go back and examine what went on in 2020. OH. wait, you have ESP?   

Trump had a minimum of 400+ EC votes.

Trump had well in excess of 100 million votes.

Trump won 2016

Trump won 2020

Trump won 2024

6 hours ago, Peter said:

The illusions that you refer to are not the illusions you should focus on.

We have the facts, the law and the truth on our side.

Fox and Dominion is blah blah, check out Arizona.

On 5/7/2023 at 8:22 AM, Marc said:

We have the facts, the law and the truth on our side.

Fox and Dominion is blah blah, check out Arizona.

Could you take it to the U.S. Supreme Court? I wonder how many of you Canadians voted for King Charles? The after-coronation concert was pretty good. I tuned in as Lionel Richie was getting started and then I heard Katie Perry sing "You're going to hear me Roar."  

• Smile 1

22 months was the longest anyone had to hold and secure the 'paper trail' or ballots , and since no case was elevated while they were available makes it kinda a moot point now, it was a pretty tough 22 mnths but they weathered.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Could you take it to the U.S. Supreme Court? I wonder how many of you Canadians voted for King Charles? The after-coronation concert was pretty good. I tuned in as Lionel Richie was getting started and then I heard Katie Perry sing "You're going to hear me Roar."  

In KG we had to sing God Save The Queen before Oh Canada.

6 hours ago, tmj said:

22 months was the longest anyone had to hold and secure the 'paper trail' or ballots , and since no case was elevated while they were available makes it kinda a moot point now, it was a pretty tough 22 mnths but they weathered.

Very good point!

T,

I saw a bootleg recording of that where they guy actually filmed his TV.

That was one of the craziest Townhalls I have ever seen.

Kaitlin Collins was like a little tiny dog yapping out mainstream Predator Class talking points no matter what Trump said. She even crossed-talked with him in excess. But Trump kept saying what he always says. The audience only applauded Trump lines. I don't recall any applause for Kaitlin except maybe during the opening introduction and signoff at the end. And the only audience members who asked questions were Trump-friendly people.

It was like Kaitlin Collins was outnumbered. But yap on she did. And she was relentless. When it got close to her calling Trump names and a liar to his face, Trump simply told her she's a nasty person. btw - The crowd loved it.

People on the Internet and in the news are going to talk about the substance, but the way I see it, the substance was the least important part of this event.

Except, maybe, for the audience of the fake news media living in that bubble. I am sure those folks heard things tonight they never hear.

Maybe a few will start asking questions and remembering what they just heard yesterday on the news and how that doesn't line up with much of anything heard and saw tonight (except for Kaitlin's yapping). Many are going to ask why Trump will do that kind of show and Biden won't.

But the real deal is this.

Trump had to cut through an organized boycott of him by the fakes news media. So this Townhall did that. How? That ain't in existence yet. In a few hours all the ratings are going to come in. Then it will be in existence. :) 

When all the Predator Class news networks look at CNN's numbers, they are going to be forced to stop their boycott. It may not be all at once, but this Townhall busted the hell out of that boycott. :) 

And CNN is slowly being rebranded. David Zaslav, the CEO of Warner (which owns CNN) wants this rebrand. And he wants ratings for CNN. 

I bet he was the reason the audience was not loaded with left wing wackos and was Trump-heavy.

As a weird piece of major news television, this one is for the ages.

I bet it will be studied as what propaganda looks like right as it is dying. (The Predator Class talking points being the propaganda, of course.)

Michael

Here is a Brietbart article. Expect to see a lot of these kinds of headlines.

Trump Hijacks CNN, Steamrolls Kaitlan Collins in New Hampshire Townhall: ‘You Are a Nasty Person’

Trump-CNN.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Former President Donald Trump steamrolled CNN's Kaitlan Collins during Wednesday's Townhall event in New Hampshire.

Michael