MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

23 hours ago, Peter said:

I hope the election is monitored closely by those who want a fair and legal election. 

I hope Melania sticks with him, but she sounded quite angry on a phone call someone taped as she expressed her anger about Cloudy Daniels (though Stormy seems apt too.)  

Cloudy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that my man.

Melania is ride or die  and methinks that President Trump did nothing with Cloudy anyway.

Actors. Debutants. Hangers on. There have always been social climbers or people who marry into money. It’s a very human trait to seek security and the good life. And the daily grind is not for everyone, like Howard Roark.

Anyone who doesn’t marry into money but wants to make money off their looks, public persona, or talent needs publicity. They need a “source of funds” like everyone else, so the high-end applicants don’t check the want ads. Like Stormy, they need their pictures taken or their videos broadcast to make a decent (or indecent) living. In that picture of her and President Trump she is flaunting her assets and like any male he is appreciating the view.

So, I am still not convinced he cheated but what about the hush money? His dubious lawyer wanted to “serve his client” and make money himself so perhaps the alleged, trivial hush money from Trump was to keep her from pretending to know a famous and rich person and to let the lawyer get his cut. But the semi grifter’s needed more loot and publicity.

This may just be Hollywood, gossip columnist, or novelist talk but aren’t people like Stormy supposed to have some code of conduct to not blab or make things public? Who knows? But I do know I am sick of hearing about this BS for political reasons (the DA) or for illicit financial reasons. (And are there any more floozies out there) looking to gain?   

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Peter said:

Actors. Debutants. Hangers on. There have always been social climbers or people who marry into money. It’s a very human trait to seek security and the good life. And the daily grind is not for everyone, like Howard Roark.

Anyone who doesn’t marry into money but wants to make money off their looks, public persona, or talent needs publicity. They need a “source of funds” like everyone else, so the high-end applicants don’t check the want ads. Like Stormy, they need their pictures taken or their videos broadcast to make a decent (or indecent) living. In that picture of her and President Trump she is flaunting her assets and like any male he is appreciating the view.

So, I am still not convinced he cheated but what about the hush money? His dubious lawyer wanted to “serve his client” and make money himself so perhaps the alleged, trivial hush money from Trump was to keep her from pretending to know a famous and rich person and to let the lawyer get his cut. But the semi grifter’s needed more loot and publicity.

This may just be Hollywood, gossip columnist, or novelist talk but aren’t people like Stormy supposed to have some code of conduct to not blab or make things public? Who knows? But I do know I am sick of hearing about this BS for political reasons (the DA) or for illicit financial reasons. (And are there any more floozies out there) looking to gain?   

Well stated! 

The internet rides a rollercoaster. Here are two examples.

1 - These Republican Politicians All Do Not Support Donald Trump! Some of Them May Surprise You! Story by Basil Neal • Yesterday 12:21 PM

Of course, it’s the usual suspects like Mitt Romney, Hogan and a lot of Rino’s who left office recently.

2 - Democrats dealt another blow: third lawmaker leaves party, switches to Republican within a month Story by Brandon Gillespie • Yesterday 6:11 PM

Yippee? And I saw another insight that said even President Biden can beat President Trump, I think Trump will get a huge turnout of his supporters, while Biden’s supporters will be yawning.

Wait until the end of the year and then gauge things in the summer of 2023. That is what I will do. We recently received a call from the Republican Party looking for donations but there was no mention of President Trump, just Republicans in general. I didn’t donate. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2023 at 1:56 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

One of Ron's biggest supporters as someone to replace Trump, Mike Cernovich, just walked away from him.

I've been seeing Cernovich take pot shots at DeSantis ever since.

And for the record, he has over a million followers on Twitter.

But now Cernovich is giving a loud-and-proud shout-out to Laura Loomer and Ali Alexander, both of whom are considered kooks by the DeSantis people. Yet, without those two busting through the cheating, DeSantis would likely not be governor in the first place.

:) 

It's been a hoot to see Cernovich change this way.

And imagine that. All he did was start looking at who was funding DeSantis. It ain't pretty...

If there ever was a straw that broke the camel's back, this final news was it.

After Cernovich ranted and railed against Trump and sang the praises of DeSantis for almost 2 years, all while howling to the skies, I'm now catching him say good things about Trump. He's not all in yet, but it's coming. And to watch him go straight to the hardcore fringe of Trump supporters, Laura Loomer and Ali Alexander to sing praises, ahhhhh. That feels good.

The funny part is when you go to Cernovich's Twitter feed, nowadays he's constantly arguing with people who claim he's a stooge for Trump and has been since the beginning...

Some even suggest he consider DeSantis as if he never thought of that.

In one tweet, he said something like: Me? You're saying that to me?

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I've been seeing Cernovich take pot shots at DeSantis ever since.

And for the record, he has over a million followers on Twitter.

But now Cernovich is giving a loud-and-proud shout-out to Laura Loomer and Ali Alexander, both of whom are considered kooks by the DeSantis people. Yet, without those two busting through the cheating, DeSantis would likely not be governor in the first place.

It's been a hoot to see Cernovich change this way.

And imagine that. All he did was start looking at who was funding DeSantis. It ain't pretty...

If there ever was a straw that broke the camel's back, this final news was it.

After Cernovich ranted and railed against Trump and sang the praises of DeSantis for almost 2 years, all while howling to the skies, I'm now catching him say good things about Trump. He's not all in yet, but it's coming. And to watch him go straight to the hardcore fringe of Trump supporters, Laura Loomer and Ali Alexander to sing praises, ahhhhh. That feels good.

The funny part is when you go to Cernovich's Twitter feed, nowadays he's constantly arguing with people who claim he's a stooge for Trump and has been since the beginning...

Some even suggest he consider DeSantis as if he never thought of that.

In one tweet, he said something like: Me? You're saying that to me?

Michael

It's like Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

It takes time to see the light.

I remember a valued member of this forum in the 2015 who thought that Marco Rubio would win the Nomination.

On 2/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, Strictlylogical said:

I think electric vehicles one day (prior to technology allowing reasonable recharge times) should have accessible (with appropriate security) battery packs which are standard.

The California Weather Channel is showing a special: Switching to an electric vehicle / highway through hell.

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Methinks it will be MTG.

I agree with much of what is said, but I think they are too disliked in general. I actually had to look up the initials MTG to find out who it was. How many people can actually figure out who MTG is?

6 hours ago, tmj said:

MAGA Canucks for one , lol

Canadian Gordon LIghtfoot is looking older. Hmmm? Maybe he should change his last name to Litefoot? I just listened to his version of "That's what you get for lovin' me" and Peter, Paul, and Mary's version . . . and then a young Waylon Jennings version. They have some interesting differences. 

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Roger Stone, who is getting back on the inside with Trump, is plugging Robert Kennedy Jr to run as VP with Trump.

That might (might not?) be a good fit, though I don't know much about Kennedy's democratic party leanings. I still give Marco Rubio and DeSantis some liking for VEEP. Who else? I think Trump will announce something about six months before his re-election. Ted Cruz? That and Marco as VEEP would get some Hispanic, democratic voters. Who brings in the biggest electoral college votes? Nicky Hailey? Female. First generation American. And who would be the best President if President Trump is not around or ill? It's a tough guess to me.    

As the saying goes, when you take a shot at the king, you better not miss.

Donald Trump Announces Plan to Tackle Weaponization of Justice System

IMG_6468.jpg
WLTREPORT.COM

President Trump on Thursday released a presentation for how he plans on facing the “dire threat” of the Justice System’s weaponization...

Here is the video:

gGWaj.qR4e-small-Agenda47-Firing-the-Rad
RUMBLE.COM

There is no more dire threat to the American Way of Life than the corruption and weaponization of our Justice System—and it’s...

Michael

5 hours ago, tmj said:

Well he’s no Pence, but maybe MAGA isn’t necessarily a partisan thing, ya know ?

Ruh Roh, as Scooby Doo says. Has someone already mentioned this? I just saw a bit of the ad below with the sound off, on Greg Gutfeld’s show on Fox News. Since it says it is from MAGA, Inc I assume it is Trump sanctioned. Peter

Pro-Trump super PAC launches ad attacking Ron DeSantis. The group has reserved at least $1.3 million in airtime so far, per AdImpact. March 30, 2023, 4:21 PM EDT By Bridget Bowman

A super PAC supporting former President Donald Trump is hitting the TV airwaves with a new ad targeting Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, focusing on DeSantis' past votes to reform entitlement programs like Medicare and Social Security, as well as to raise the retirement age.

“The more you learn about DeSantis the more you learn he doesn’t share our values. He’s just not ready to be president,” a narrator says in the ad from MAGA, Inc. DeSantis is widely expected to launch a presidential run, but he has not yet officially jumped into the race . . . .

Gov. Ron DeSantis is showing his true colors. Medically and philosophically I think abortions are terrible but should be allowed until the baby inside is around 26 weeks old when sentience occurs. Peter  

From ABC News. A six-week abortion ban that replaces Florida's 15-week ban was signed into law Thursday night by Gov. Ron DeSantis, after the state House of Representatives passed the bill earlier in the day.

"We are proud to support life and family in the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a statement. "I applaud the Legislature for passing the Heartbeat Protection Act that expands pro-life protections and provides additional resources for young mothers and families."

. . . The White House on Thursday called the bill "extreme and dangerous," adding that the ban "flies in the face of fundamental freedoms and is out of step with the views of the vast majority of the people of Florida and of all the United States."

The ban prohibits all abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, before most women know they are pregnant. The ban makes exceptions for when the woman's life or health is at risk and cases of rape or incest, under certain conditions. Even with its current ban in place, Florida has fewer restrictions compared to nearby states . . . .

I tried to cut and paste and avoid “pictures” so this may be a bit of a mashup.

From Fox News. Hunter Biden had to explain a child's question to his father, President Joe Biden, during the president's trip to Ireland Wednesday, shocking social media users. The apparent confusion came after the elder Biden struggled to answer the child's question about success.

"What’s the top step to success?" the child asked the president.

"What’s the top what?" Biden responded.

"Step — steps — step to success," the child answered.

Biden responded that the way to be successful is to stop COVID-19 from spreading . . . At this point, Hunter Biden intervened. 

"If you can — what’s the — what’s the key to success?" the president's son asked, attempting to clarify the child's question.

"Oh, what’s the key to success? You know what I found out is the key to success is?  And I’m not sure I’m the best guy to explain it; these guys can tell you," the president responded.

He then talked about the importance of not personally attacking people with whom you disagree.

"Oh, well, making sure that we don’t all have COVID.  What — why — what are we talking about here?" he asked.

• Smile 1

You read a huge amount of bullshit in the press about replacing Trump for 2024, but people ain't buying it.

At the NRA convention, Pence showed up, said hello NRA and got booed.

It was mostly silence except for some boos. 

When it came to Trump's turn, he said hello NRA and the crowd went wild chanting USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! 

See videos of both here:

NRA Convention Crowd Boos Mike Pence in His Home State

IMG_6490.jpg
WLTREPORT.COM

Mike Pence faced boos from the crowd as he took the stage at the NRA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. “Well hello NRA,” Pence addressed...

We are in a holding pattern right now waiting for the allotted periods of the bad guys to expire.

There's not much sexy about a holding pattern, but I, for one, am going to keep holding firm.

I have to admit, though, the message about fake news is getting a little old: Fake news says XXX. Here's the reality. Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat...

It never ends.

But it will end after a while.

MAGA.

Michael

Dominion voting machines won a pretrial settlement from Fox. Apparently, the "reporting" of cheating machines was a lie? or just not based on facts. Hmmm? I wonder if Dominion will go after others who say, lies are truth?