MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Man, I was right there and didn't look hard enough.

Here's Kash talking about all of it, including Susan Rice, Eric Ciaramella, and others.

All now wanting to get rid of Biden and his messes.

q4pTh.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Kash Patel: Joe Biden's Criminal Career Has Only Begun To Be Exposed

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

Just heard Sen Paul being interviewed on radio and his take was that it is more important politically than legally. The DOJ is at least going to have treat both Biden’s and President Trump’s document foibles equivalently, which would mean most likely two small wrist taps . He also commented that the classification ‘game’ is a way for the intel community to commit fuckery everywhere. 

Given that DC at some level was aware of Biden’s cache since Nov , I’d assume Paul has a fair idea of the scope and the fact he seems to be downplaying the overall importance may indicate another quasi nothing burger.

He sounds like he is stilled focused on Fauci and gain of function , a bone I hope he never leaves.

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's Kash talking about all of it, including Susan Rice, Eric Ciaramella, and others.

More Kash. And more coming.

zzqUh.OvCc.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Kash Patel: "I Think You're Going to Find Out that Joe Biden had Many More Places Where Documents were Improperly Stored and the Justice Department Had Known for quite some time." Kash calls it "a cri

I love his characterization of the Predator Class oafs as gangsters.

In fact, that is the name of his new book that only comes out in June: Government Gangsters: The Deep State, the Truth, and the Battle for Our Democracy. (referral link)

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Man, I was right there and didn't look hard enough.

New tool ... ClipChamp

On 1/12/2023 at 5:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More Kash. And more coming.

For example.

Some more Kash...

t18Uh.qR4e-small-Dark-to-Light-Kash-Pate
RUMBLE.COM

Get your Gold IRA FREE investor guide today! Click below:...

The play by the DOJ is to let both Trump and Biden off.

Then do PR against Trump for being guilty during the election.

Kinda lame, but these lame-ass DOJ people do what they do.

I think Kash is going to eat all these people alive once Trump gets in and he is Trump's Intelligence Community head honcho.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Some more Kash...

Even more Kash.

This time on the left-leaning Jimmy Dore show, but with Aaron Maté guest hosting.

Yo1-rdPfkfM_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Among the numerous concessions Kevin McCarthy had to agree to in order to become Speaker, none has Washington DC more up in arms...

and

QojHkCKaEbo_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

During the Trump presidency, as the bogus Russiagate accusations swirled, internal investigations were taking place behind the scenes...

It's a comin'...

The authoritarians are goin' down.

It'll take a few years to get 'em all, but they goin' down...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Yup.

Good times afoot.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Given A Seat On Two Important House Committees

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A few years ago, Democrats removed Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, but all that is changed now. The Republicans control the House, and Greene has been given a seat on...

She's on these two:

• Oversight Committee
  • Homeland Security Committee

Guess what's coming?

Michael

Let's add to that.

Dream Team: Oversight Committee Stacked with Conservative Firebrands

congress-steering-committee-mccarthy-get
WWW.BREITBART.COM

The House GOP Steering Committee selected several conservative firebrands to serve on the Oversight Committee during the 118th Congress.

The House Republican Steering Committee on Tuesday selected several conservative firebrands to serve on the Oversight Committee during the 118th Congress, including multiple members who previously had their committee assignments stripped by House Democrats during the previous Congress.

The GOP-led House Oversight Committee will be composed of Reps. Kelly Armstrong (R-ND), Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Tim Burchett (R-TN), Eric Burlison (R-MO), Byron Donalds (R-FL), Chuck Edwards (R-NC), Russell Fry (R-SC), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Nick Langworthy (R-NY), Jake LaTurner (R-KS), Gary Palmer (R-AL), Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL), Scott Perry (R-PA), Lisa McClain (R-MI), Pete Sessions (R-TX), and William Timmons (R-SC).

And so it starts.

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Today I've seen several people say that Trump's staff is paving the way for him to return to Twitter and Facebook.

Here's just one and it's only about Twitter, but there are a lot of them.

Let's see if it happens.

Michael

Interesting. A reboot of "Madam President?" Tia Leone played it on TV, the first time around. But who could possibly play Kamala? Peter 

From Newsweek: Trump Releases What He Plans to Do if He Wins 2024 Election . . . "Our country is being poisoned from within by the drugs and all of the other crime that's taken place. The drug cartels are waging war in America, and it's now time for America to wage war on the cartels," Trump said in a January 5 video.

"In this war, Joe Biden has sided against the United States and with the cartels," he continued. "Biden's open border policies are a deadly betrayal of our nation. When I am president, it will be the policy of the U.S. to take down the cartels."

Trump also said he would order the Defense Department to use special forces to "inflict maximum damage on cartel leadership, infrastructure and operations" and declare those groups as foreign terrorist organizations.

Peter,

Didn't Tia Leone play Madam Secretary?

Granted, that show was created to help warm up the American public to the idea of a powerful female in office for Hillary Clinton's campaign, but I believe Tia surpassed the propaganda intent. By far. I watched that show for a bunch of episodes. If you ignore the politics (which used a super-light touch anyway from what I remember), the show was fun. Good storytelling. It ran for 120 episodes and that was because of the high-quality storytelling.

Tia played her character as larger than life, which put her at a huge distance from Hillary Clinton, who came off back then as a nag with an air of entitlement.

Robin Wright was the one who played Madame President in House of Cards after Kevin Spacey was sacrificed to the gods and goddesses of #metoo. She did a great job, what little I saw of it after she became president. So why did I stop? I abandoned that show soon after the group sex scene with the driver.

The storytelling was OK, but the characters were unlikeable in the extreme for my taste. I stopped rooting for them. Ah... let me just say it. I got to the point where I couldn't stand that show anymore.

Michael

From Wikipedia, about Madam Secretary. Premise[edit] The first five seasons of Madam Secretary explore Elizabeth McCord's life as the determined United States Secretary of State. She drives international diplomacy, battles office politics, and circumvents protocol if needed as she negotiates worldwide issues. The show also focuses on the characters' personal lives. At the end of the fifth season, McCord announces that she will run for president. As the sixth season begins, the audience learns that she has won the election, and the remainder of the series follows her as America's first female president.

On 1/9/2023 at 8:54 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Diamond passed away.

. . .

image.png

Many loved you, Diamond. I was one...

There was a beautiful 4 hour service for her.

I watched it.

Md9dG0uOJsZm_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Lynette "Diamond" Hardaway Celebration of Life with President Trump, Silk and Others

More information here.

diamond-hardaway-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Ineitha Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway passed away at her home last week. She was 51. President Trump released a statement on Truth Social announcing this sad news. Earlier this week President Trump...

President Trump sat up front right beside Silk for all 4 hours.

He looked more relaxed that I have ever seen him. He was right at home. And he paid for the whole event.

He also said many great things about Diamond. Including phrases she used to use like “Don’t get it twisted,” and “We don’t need to rewrite the Constitution, you need to reread the Constitution.”

As usual, the fake news media is bashing Trump because he said he really didn't know Silk until now, but they don't have a clue. He was talking about Silk's talent as an orator.

The "Uh huh..." and "That's right..." lady is a firebrand in her own right. She is really good talking by herself. And she said she has had lots of people interested in being the co-host of her show, but she is going to go it alone. She said nobody can replace Diamond.

So Silk is going to cause more heartburn to the Predator Class then they ever imagined.

That, to me, will be a fitting and proper legacy for Diamond.

Michael

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

JUST IN - Trump's Facebook and Instagram accounts will be restored, Zuckerberg's Meta announces.

Uh, coincidence?

"So, @facebook and @instagram apparently have a server error right now. Is anyone else having the same issue? #facebookdown #instagramdown"

How does this sound? “Welcome President Trump and Vice President Ron DeSantis.” Governor Ron DeSantis is around 44 years old. I thought I would find a few facts about him to judge his ability to be a good Vice President or President. Ooops, I thought his name sounded Hispanic, but it is Italian. And I think I have been sounding his last name with an O as in DeSantos. Peter

Clipped from Wikipedia: DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, the son of Karen (née Rogers) and Ronald Daniel DeSantis. He is of Italian descent: all of his eight great-grandparents were born in Italy, and they were originally from comuni in the provinces of L'AquilaBeneventoAvellino and Campobasso. . . . After high school, DeSantis studied history at Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity. He was an outfielder on the Yale baseball team; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336. While attending Yale he worked a variety of jobs, including as an electrician's assistant and a coach at a baseball camp. DeSantis graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude.  After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School. He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude. . . . In 2004, during his second year at Harvard Law, DeSantis was commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Navy and assigned to the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG). He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he reported to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor.

From a different news source: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was asked by Fox News host Tucker Carlson what his priorities would be if he were president today and he replied without hesitation that topping his agenda would be illegal immigration.

“If you somehow got appointed president this afternoon what would your priorities be?” Carlson asked the Republican governor.

“I would secure the border, first of all,” he noted. “This is created because of what Biden did.” . . . . “Looking at what President Trump had to deal with, you know this bureaucracy of ours — there’s a lot of problems in that. And I think you need to be able to bring accountability to people in the bureaucracy. I mean if Donald Trump is elected president, he tries to do policy, and the bureaucracy tells him to go fly a kite, that’s not representative government. And I think we’ve allowed this to fester for years and years, and I think it’s at the point now where, even if a Republican wins the election, the other party still maintains control of the apparatus of the executive branch. And that can’t be the way this goes. You go in, you [should] have the ability to implement the agenda,” he contended.