MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Magic happened in Tulsa a few days ago.

image.png

Here is the accompanying article.

Amazing update from the Health and Freedom event at Tulsa: Videos, updates, interviews and more

As you probably know by now, the world was astounded by a groundbreaking Health and Freedom event that took place in Tulsa, Oklahoma this last weekend thanks to Clay Clark from ThriveTimeShow.com (the organizer of the event). Featuring speakers like Lin Wood, Gen. Michael Flynn, Mike Lindell and many others, the event was live streamed on Brighteon.com to 329,000 viewers, and millions more watched on other platforms.

This article is intended to bring you videos and podcasts about the event while informing you of what else will be posted all this week (there’s a lot yet to come).

First, the streaming of the event worked very well for those who have high bandwidth situations, but for low-bandwidth users, the streaming was intermittent. We are improving the multi-bitrate transcoding of the streaming engine to alleviate this for future streams, and in the mean time, we are posting the individual videos of each speaker at the event. These will be posted on the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com, beginning probably tomorrow:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport

In addition, we will be posting all the interviews I conducted there with remarkable leaders who talked with me privately, behind the stage. We had a recording room set up for this and were able to get amazing interviews with all the following people (listed alphabetically):

• Andrew Wakefield
  • Charlene Bollinger (The Truth About Cancer)
  • Dr. Cordie Williams (The Megaphone Marine)
  • Doug Wade (founder of PureSocial)
  • Floyd Brown (founder of Western Journal)
  • Jeff Brain (founder of Clouthub)
  • Jeffrey Prather
  • Lin Wood
  • Melissa Tate (Author of “Choice Privilege”)
  • Mike Lindell (MyPillow)
  • Scott McKay (The Patriot Streetfighter)

Sidney Powell was scheduled to be at the event but had to cancel at the last minute and ended up connecting via remote video, so I wasn’t able to schedule an interview with her. In addition, we are scheduling at least another dozen interviews with people we met at the show who we didn’t have time to interview while we were there.

In addition, I’ve recorded and posted two podcasts so far that cover the Tulsa events in great detail. Here’s the first one, which is today’s Situation Update podcast for April 19th:

Brighteon.com/fa5886b8-39ee-4688-bf64-df086d5b1543

And here’s a second podcast, in which I offered a “behind-the-scenes” look at the event and some of the really funny, hilarious things that happened off stage (and also some profound lessons from God, it turns out…)

Brighteon.com/8d47402b-9216-4507-ada2-00d9820176c9

I was also interviewed by many other shows and media outlets, including LifeSiteNews, NTD (with The Epoch Times), IAMTV and many others. I will post those interviews as I get them.

One of the most fun interviews was with Resistance Chicks. They have a channel on Brighteon that’s really worth checking out:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/resistancechicks

And here’s my video with them, where we talked about why a faith-based values system is absolutely critical for a sustainable civilization:

Brighteon.com/99cc93cc-9b14-47c9-ad74-faecfbf26479

The Resistance Chicks are hard workers like me, and they were doing tons of interviews at the event, posting them on Brighteon and other platforms.

There’s much more coming, so stay tuned for more podcasts, videos and photos from the event. This event signaled that the good guys are fighting back to defeat evil and restore the voices of sanity for America and the Western world!

I believe this event is a tipping point event and I will link to the videos of the speeches below when they become available.

Also, lots of new internet platforms are being built. This event highlighted several of them.

As Mike Adams said, people were not wearing masks at the event. That's a symbol of resistance against tyranny and I want to celebrate it.

Besides, I think we need a place here on OL to focus on the overturn of the fraudulent 2020 election along with MAGA wins the upcoming local elections and even the 2024 reelection of President Trump.

Also, I have wanted to find a good place to put President Trump's press releases when they come out. 

So here it is.

Hang on because this is going to be one hell of a ride. These people are building a wonderful new world, not just destroying a corrupt dying empire.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

Get used to seeing links from this place owned and run by Mike Lindell:

Frank

image.png

This is a social media platform for news, video, podcasts, and other things.

There is some censorship, though. A few dirty words are prohibited. Oh well... :) 

But get this. The launch date was a few days ago. It glitched a lot at the beginning because of a pile-on of massive digital attacks.

Mike Lindell has a plan, though. He ran a livecast marathon to fill in while the attacks were being dealt with and received over one billion views in 48 hours.

There are a lot of heavy hitters behind this one. And a hell of a lot of Patriots hungry for it.

Stay tuned.

There is no video embedding yet that I have found (but you can download audio files). Regardless, let's make something happen to help get the ball rolling. Click here:

L. Lin Wood's View on the FBI and the Political System

image.png

(You have to go to the site to download--click the image or headline. I'm just showing what it looks like.)

Right now it looks a little rough, but it will start looking like a real social media site before too long. God knows enough people will be using it.

Michael

Great! I used to enjoy the CanadianFrank, the grandfather of infantile snark and political and media gossip., when it was a pulp paper entity.

Maybe I can freelance for them! Here is an online scoop for you, Michael ! 

James OKeefe is suing Twitter. (I don't have to name source because I did not read it on the MSM)  I don't know how many have successfully sued them , maybe he could even be the First?

I just saw this on GAB...I wonder if there's a split happening between that platform and Trump because of this new Lindell platform?
Basically, GAB founder Andrew Torba is saying that MAGA failed because it was centered around Trump, who was a target, and is now calling for Christians to "secede" and create their own parallel economies/foundations based not around Trump, but Jesus, because "Jesus is King", and cannot be defeated like Trump.

The primary reason that MAGA failed is because MAGA had a centralized attack vector: Donald Trump....

I say this as someone who voted twice for President Trump and spent five years of my life doing everything in my power and ability to support the America First agenda. What I have written will anger a lot of Trump supporters, but it doesn’t mean that it’s not the truth.

I tell you the truth only because I love you and want you to shift your worship, focus, and attention from former President Trump to the King of Kings Jesus Christ. Christ is the only path forward.

Waiting around for the next rigged election or sending your money to the GOP and Jared Kushner isn’t going to solve our growing list of problems.

So what are we to do?

First and foremost get right with God yourself as an individual. Repent. Call on Christ. Believe. Read God’s Word. Get yourself in a good church. If you’re in a woke church, take it back for Christ and if it can’t be taken back then leave, find, or start a new church.

When the father of a family becomes a Christian there is a 93% chance that the rest of the family will follow. Men: rise up and be the man God is calling you to be. Your family and our future depends on it.

Why I’m optimistic.

Jesus is King, He is on the throne NOW and should be served as such NOW. Christians are not called to sit and wait around for judgement day while the world around us implodes. We are called to make disciples and take dominion in the name of Jesus Christ. Christians are the BUILDERS and REFORMERS. Reformation and revival begin in your own heart. Start now.

Read your Bible: we can and will overcome. We have many times before and by the Grace of God we will again in the name of Jesus. God is righteously judging our nation for falling deeply into sin and away from Him. May His Will be done and may He grant us the strength and wisdom to rebuild from the ashes of societal ruin.

At this point I think it’s obvious to most of us that peaceful secession and establishing dominion in the name of Jesus Christ, His Gospel, and the Biblical Christian worldview is unequivocally the only path forward.

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Jesus is King

"Dynamic tension..." Clash of the Titans? Lindell vs. Torba?

https://news.gab.com/2021/04/21/jesus-saves-american-populism/

TG,

There is a strong almost radical Christian component running within the MAGA movement, but like with avid Marxists on the left, that is not the real glue holding the movement together (although it is a major component with many MAGA people). 

That doesn't bother me, though. You will not see Christians, at least MAGA-like Christians, inventing a bioweapon and unleashing it on mankind in order to sack and plunder the human cattle.

MAGA-like Christians tend to be good friendly people and open to correcting themselves for nonessential things that fall outside their norm.

Here is a great example with Mike Adams. In his "behind the scenes" video of the Tusla event (see here), he said God taught him at the event to not appraise someone by how they look, but instead by what is in their hearts. (He linked this idea with Paul including Gentiles with spiritual agency in Christianity instead of only Jews, although Mike used completely different language.)

He talked about a guy named Chris who wore a Mohawk hair cut, gold spikey shoes, and extreme detail to fashion. Chris was also a bodybuilder and had a finely sculpted body. Mike said the ambience backstage, especially among the security folks, was testosterone-laden with guns everywhere, yet this guy was so jubilant, so effective at connecting people (especially for interviews), he became the their favorite person to be around. Mike said, just by looking at Chris in, say, the airport, you would never think he was going to a pro-conservative event at a Bible College. :) 

Mike was standing by a macho military dude and the guy leaned over to him and said, "I'm not gay, but that guy has beautiful calves." :) He lost it, but then said (in a more serious tone) that the guy was right. Chris does have beautiful calves. And Mike gushed over his attention to detail in everything he did. Chris is soon going to be on Mike's show.

Mike also said he dropped his prejudice against blue, green, purple, etc., hair and flamboyant tattoos based on the joyous people he met who rocked them. And he talked about a black guy who was pimped out and looked like he could easily walk among criminals. Yet the guy was in law enforcement covering the event and became good friends.

Mike emphasized that he is going to work on himself to try to get rid of judging people negatively by their appearance, at least until he gets to know what was in their hearts.

Contrast this leftie rallies and conventions these days. Their emotional tone is hatred, outrage, resentment and intolerance of their targets.

Give that video in the link a view. I think you will like it. In a weird way, even though Mike talked about religion, it seemed--to me--like religion was the least important part of what he was saying re good character.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

There is a strong almost radical Christian component running within the MAGA movement, but like with avid Marxists on the left, that is not the real glue holding the movement together (although it is a major component with many MAGA people). 

That doesn't bother me, though. You will not see Christians, at least MAGA-like Christians, inventing a bioweapon and unleashing it on mankind in order to sack and plunder the human cattle.

MAGA-like Christians tend to be good friendly people and open to correcting themselves for nonessential things that fall outside their norm.

Here is a great example with Mike Adams. In his "behind the scenes" video of the Tusla event (see here), he said God taught him at the event to not appraise someone by how they look, but instead by what is in their hearts. (He linked this idea with Paul including Gentiles with spiritual agency in Christianity instead of only Jews, although Mike used completely different language.)

He talked about a guy named Chris who wore a Mohawk hair cut, gold spikey shoes, and extreme detail to fashion. Chris was also a bodybuilder and had a finely sculpted body. Mike said the ambience backstage, especially among the security folks, was testosterone-laden with guns everywhere, yet this guy was so jubilant, so effective at connecting people (especially for interviews), he became the their favorite person to be around. Mike said, just by looking at Chris in, say, the airport, you would never think he was going to a pro-conservative event at a Bible College. :) 

Mike was standing by a macho military dude and the guy leaned over to him and said, "I'm not gay, but that guy has beautiful calves." :) He lost it, but then said (in a more serious tone) that the guy was right. Chris does have beautiful calves. And Mike gushed over his attention to detail in everything he did. Chris is soon going to be on Mike's show.

Mike also said he dropped his prejudice against blue, green, purple, etc., hair and flamboyant tattoos based on the joyous people he met who rocked them. And he talked about a black guy who was pimped out and looked like he could easily walk among criminals. Yet the guy was in law enforcement covering the event and became good friends.

Mike emphasized that he is going to work on himself to try to get rid of judging people negatively by their appearance, at least until he gets to know what was in their hearts.

Contrast this leftie rallies and conventions these days. Their emotional tone is hatred, outrage, resentment and intolerance of their targets.

Give that video in the link a view. I think you will like it. In a weird way, even though Mike talked about religion, it seemed--to me--like religion was the least important part of what he was saying re good character.

Michael

Sure; "judge by what one does, and not what they say", comes to mind. There are Christians who'd I'd trust with my life.

But what I was thinking about with my post was more about the practical side of things; what seems to be a growing split in MAGA/GAB, and how it might affect upcoming efforts. GAB it now THE competitor to leftist Twitter, and that's where the MAGA movement is, now. They've already ditched Fox News and the RINO's. But if Torba himself is starting to distance himself from Trump, and acknowledges that his new direction might piss off Trump supporters, I'm wondering if this will effect Trump's future plans or draw away support. (Or if it's more of a territorial pissing match, since people wanted Trump to post on GAB, but he seems to be going another direction, with Lindell.)

As for the Christian part, this would seem to be a growing division between Christians themselves, those who rally around Trump, and those who say that Trump wasn't Christian ENOUGH. (I've seen a lot of the "kew and non" crowd say as much, anyway...I know some people who were fretting because they never heard Trump mention Christ, and even when I showed where he did, they still didn't feel convinced...)

Then again, after last election, who knows if this will be enough to hurt things, or even matter (because who knows what's coming next! Aye.) After the distrust over the last election, who knows what the next ones will be who knows what's next...like the Dude in THE BIG LEBOWSKI says, this is a complicated case, man, with a lot of in, a lot of outs...new information constantly coming to light... :)

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

As for the Christian part, this would seem to be a growing division between Christians themselves, those who rally around Trump, and those who say that Trump wasn't Christian ENOUGH. (I've seen a lot of the "kew and non" crowd say as much, anyway...I know some people who were fretting because they never heard Trump mention Christ, and even when I showed where he did, they still didn't feel convinced...)

I get a CINO feel about Trump's Christianity (Christian in Name Only), and I'm no Christian.  I think that if I get a window-dressing impression, people who are Christians might feel even less convinced of the depth of Trump’s belief.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

"CINO". Clever. :)

I can't find my original post here, but a while ago, I posted something from Lin Wood, I believe it was, who made a claim that Trump wasn't initially a believer, but became one when he took office. I can't find the original post, so I can't remember the exact context, but I think it had something to do with "Q." At any rate, it was related to the "CINO" suspicion. I wish I could find it...

[Edit: FOUND IT. It was from Lin Wood, and tied in with Sidney Powell. ]

On 1/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

The basic Q storyline - what I’ve gathered of it, I haven’t studied it - has seemed to me to have used The Book of Revelations as its template.

And THAT has been a fly in the ointment for many Christians who've read into this that Trump is the antichrist, or enabler, because of his peace deals in the middle east corresponding to similar claims in The Book of Revelation. And that has led some to ask if Trump and Q have quoted Jesus as "lord and savior", because if not, it's a bad sign. (Both HAVE quoted Jesus, and when that is pointed out, some people STILL have a bad feeling about it.)

Others point to Trump's past, but then that is countered with examples from the Bible where God has used reformed sinners as his instrument, i.e., Saul becoming Paul...

On that note, what caught my eye regarding this, outside of the Q posts, is a quote I posted a little while back that said that Trump wasn't so much Christian before he took office, but became so, presumably because of things he was shown.

Here's my post from that snip above, a response to the video MSK shared in the Nov. post above:
 What caught my ear was the claim that Trump wasn't so Christian when he got on board, but became so, as a result. Even more interesting in relation to Sidney Powell's claim that this is going to be "biblical", a claim also made by an anonymous 17th letter of the alphabet.

(That quote, "It's Going to be Biblical", is a reference from the movie LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, where a character takes his revenge on the legal system for lightly punishing the murderer of his wife and child, taking them out Punisher-style.)

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"CINO". Clever. :)

Thanks.  I thought it was clever myself. 🙂

Speaking of the Book of Revelations and Trump connections...

I came across a site called "Alive after the Fall" which was linked to by an advertisement on Gateway Pundit.

(The link is to a transcript of a video.  You can find the video here.)

Whoever put the narrative together poses the question:

"DOES IT NOT SEEM ODD TO YOU THAT AMERICA, THE RICHEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY TODAY, THE GREATEST CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH, IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE?"

Then a case is made that Revelations is all about our current world situation.  The first of the four horsemen is identified as Covid.

The narrative ends with an advertising promo for material on survival techniques.  I'm not sure how sincere the author/authors is/are, but I found the ingenuity of the story interesting.

Ellen

10 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

"DOES IT NOT SEEM ODD TO YOU THAT AMERICA, THE RICHEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY TODAY, THE GREATEST CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH, IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE?"

There are a lot of things not mentioned in the Bible, to be fair... :D

This is a very interesting facet of the war for hearts and minds (dragging their souls along for the ride, if applicable.)

I have a born-again cousin who is utterly convinced that Trump is part of God's plan, to bring about the End of Times. She is intelligent, educated, a thoroughly good person. I love her, so I would never risk our close family relation ship by ever discussing this subject with her,  especially as I can see how she arrives at her conclusion through extenuating of Christ's position on sin and redemption. She is able to hate the sin and love the sinner.

I tend to see a politician as a collection of sins, venial and mortal.  If a politician has attractive personal characteristics, such as loyalty , wit or being a good parent, they cannot mitigate mortal political sins which damage the country and the individual.

My cousin loathes the   narcisstic showman Trump was before he took up politics, and now, she says she just tries to not  about him personally at all. (I can admire narcissistic showmen if they put on great shows).

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

There are a lot of things not mentioned in the Bible, to be fair... :D

Lol.  Ellen mentions the ingenuity of this article and I agree. Even more is its efficacy , in capturing the entire lucrative demographic  of people who do not know that the Bible was written before 1776. 

• Like 1

I know you don't like me posting the funny meaning changes that  autocorrection makes, but this is too irresistible.

I wrote of "sins  venial  and mortal",  but it appeared as "genial and mortal"-obviously the  work of a subversive Anglican cadre within autocorrect!

When I wrote of autocorrection above it turned into " sirocco correction ". Isn't a sirocco some kind of wind? What errors does it make.?

7 hours ago, caroljane said:

My cousin loathes the   narcisstic showman Trump was before he took up politics

I thought the same. And then a transformation occurred. He "DID" things. He achieved. He became the best President ever. He is a Randian Hero. 

• Like 1

Latest press release from President Trump:

image.png

Text:

SAVE AMERICA 

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP 

- April 24, 2021 - 

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America 

The Republican Party is demanding that Governor Ducey of Arizona immediately provide large-scale security for the brave American Patriots doing the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election. Governor Ducey will be held fully responsible for the safety of those involved. State police or National Guard must be immediately sent out for protection. The Democrats do not want to have this information revealed, and they will do anything to stop it. Governor Ducey must finally act! 

Michael

Here's a press release from President Trump from yesterday.

image.png

Text:

Kim Jong-un of North Korea, who I have gotten to know (and like) under the most trying of circumstances, never respected the current President of South Korea, Moon Jae-in. I was always the one who stopped the aggression toward the South, but unfortunately for them, I am no longer there. President Moon was weak as a leader and as a negotiator, except when it came to the continued, long term military ripoff of the USA (as is the case with many other countries we protect!). We were treated like fools for decades, however, I got them to pay billions of dollars more for the military protection and services we render. The Biden Administration is not even going to ask for the additional billions South Korea agreed to pay us. All the USA now wants is a simple cost of living increase of 1% on the money I raised from them. The South Koreans are laughing all the way to the bank. Fortunately, before leaving office, I was able to make a new and FAR BETTER Trade Deal than what was in place. The deal will lead to billions of dollars in profits for the Great Farmers and Manufacturers of our Country! 

Michael

A press release from President Trump for today.

image.png

Text:

SAVE AMERICA 
- April 27, 2021 - 

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America 

The Radical Left Democrat Party has gone absolutely INSANE in fighting the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, right now taking place in the Great State of Arizona. They sent a team of over 100 lawyers to try and stop it because they know what the result of the Arizona Senate sponsored audit will be—and it won't be good for the Dems. The audit is independently run, with no advantage to either side, but the Democrats don't want to hear anything about it because they know that they lost Arizona, and other scam election States, in a LANDSLIDE. They also know that the Arizona State Legislature approved virtually none of their many election requests, which is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The people of Arizona are very angry, as are the people of our Country. If we can't have free and fair elections, we don't have a Country. The audit must continue. America deserves the TRUTH! 

Michael

On 4/22/2021 at 8:43 AM, ThatGuy said:

Sure; "judge by what one does, and not what they say", comes to mind. There are Christians who'd I'd trust with my life.

But what I was thinking about with my post was more about the practical side of things; what seems to be a growing split in MAGA/GAB, and how it might affect upcoming efforts. GAB it now THE competitor to leftist Twitter, and that's where the MAGA movement is, now. They've already ditched Fox News and the RINO's. But if Torba himself is starting to distance himself from Trump, and acknowledges that his new direction might piss off Trump supporters, I'm wondering if this will effect Trump's future plans or draw away support. (Or if it's more of a territorial pissing match, since people wanted Trump to post on GAB, but he seems to be going another direction, with Lindell.)

Then again, after last election, who knows if this will be enough to hurt things, or even matter (because who knows what's coming next! Aye.) After the distrust over the last election, who knows what the next ones will be who knows what's next...like the Dude in THE BIG LEBOWSKI says, this is a complicated case, man, with a lot of in, a lot of outs...new information constantly coming to light... :)

Interseting...Torba is ramping up the rhetoric not only on a "Christian secession", but also against "pacifist Christians":

https://tv.gab.com/channel/a/view/the-silent-christian-secession-60889b9762faf9e58a2d866c

And this, from another post he shared from "PastorPatriotRob, the Christians are "running out of cheeks to turn"...

Jesus said, “if someone smites you on the cheek, turn to him the other also”.

Overlooking an abuse a single time is a noble and gracious gesture.

But did you notice that you only have two cheeks?

After both cheeks have been hit, you’ve run out of cheeks.

After the second abuse, it’s time to take note of the tyranny you are experiencing.

There is a reason why Jesus told his disciples if they did not have a sword to sell their cloak and buy one.

Pacifist Christians are fools. It’s one of the reasons why the church has been walked all over by evil people throughout the ages.

Once they’ve hit the other cheek, it’s go time.

Don’t be a glutton for punishment. Don’t tolerate evil people. If you do you will only emboldened them.

https://gab.com/PastorPatriotRob71/posts/106140041577027544

https://gab.com/PastorPatriotRob71/posts/106140041577027544

Trump runs for congress and wins.

Trump runs and wins speaker of the house and wins.

Trump impeaches Biden.

Speaker of the house becomes president in 2022.

Trump runs for president again in 2024.  6 more yrs as president.

everyone in o land rejoices, Jules is a goddamn genius.

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Trump press release from yesterday.

image.png

Text:

SAVE AMERICA 
- April 30, 2021 - 

Twitter stock "plunged" as results are no longer cutting it for investors. Shares are off 15% today. Bad forecasts are hurting the outlook but more importantly, in my opinion, it has become totally BORING as people flock to leave the site. Michael Nathanson stated, "the math doesn't make sense" as he lowered his price target. I guess that's what happens when you go against FREEDOM OF SPEECH! It will happen to others also.

Michael

Today's press release from President Trump:

image.png

Text:

SAVE AMERICA 
- May 3, 2021 - 

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United 
States of America 

The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE! 

THE BIG LIE

Linguistic kill shot.

:)

Michael

"BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!"

Trump on Arizona Audit: ‘Let’s See What They Find; You’ll Watch Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire’

Donald Trump spoke at his home in Mar-a-Lago about the ongoing forensic audit in Arizona.

Trump warned what was coming next following the Arizona audit.

“Now let’s see what they find… you’ll watch Pennsylvania…Georgia… Michigan… Wisconsin…New Hampshire. They found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire JUST NOW,” Trump said.

“Let’s see what they find,” Trump said in remarks captured on video at his Florida golf resort.

“Some very interesting things are happening in Arizona,” he noted.

“Let’s see what they find. I wouldn’t be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes,” Trump added.

“After that, we’ll watch Pennsylvania, and you watch Georgia, then you’re going to watch Michigan and Wisconsin, and you’re watching New Hampshire. They found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire just now … you saw that?” he added, though it was unclear what Trump was referring to.

“This was a rigged election, everybody knows it, and we’re going to be watching it very closely,” he concluded.

https://conservativebrief.com/lets-see-they-find-39646/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=RP78