MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

If you are not even going to look at the link to Sidney's site I provided, jeez...

I mean, there are plenty of answers to your question right there in your face. All you need to do is click and read. But from your question, you won't click and you won't look. And then you keep asking for what you have been provided.

It's right in front of you if you click and look. I answered your question.

Are you interested in this enough to read what is presented to you, or are you just trying to throw shade by asking questions in a certain manner?

In my world, you can dismiss what you see and that's OK. But not pretend it doesn't exist and hasn't been provided to you. I have to call this out.

Michael

I have

Ok, iI will assume the answers are all there in the links you provide. But i ask you questions to get your answers and opinions, not St Sidney Powell's or anyone else's .  But henceforth I will look to the original sources you cite and stop annoying you.

If there is text, that is fine,but I can't hear the audio on videos and podcasts and am often not interested enough to wade through tons of verbiage just for one nugget of information -- as you have often said is the case with you.

I dont know how to ask a question in a way that isnt in "a certain manner" since that is the only mannerI

have. 

Carol,

I'm not annoyed you ask questions.

I do get annoyed when you don't even reference the answer and keep asking the same question.

Here's a short version of some many things to look for with "pertinent" legal ramifications right now.

1. The Arizona audit. The official final report should be public in mid-August. At such time, Arizona will probably decertify the votes it sent to the electoral collage.

2. Mike Lindell's $1.6 billion lawsuit against Dominion. This one is important because the discovery phase will document in court the different 2020 election frauds committed by Dominion.

Before that, in July, Mike is staging a "cyber symposium" where he will show the data packets (ones that cannot be falsified or later changed) going back and forth between China and the voting machines, have present qualified data technicians to explain this, have many important people on board in high political places, and has invited any qualified data technician who wishes to show up to give their opinions and statements and even try to debunk the information. By qualified, he means a special credential only given to people who are specialized in this form of data.

Based on this, he expects to get something before the Supreme Court in short order. He has a crack team of lawyers on this.

3. If you want court cases, once again, go to Sidney's site to see some and their progress.

4. There is a crapload more and the next couple of months promises to see major legal items coming out fast (including audits in other states). When these 

Were you spoon fed long past infancy?

:evil: 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

I'm not annoyed you ask questions.

I do get annoyed when you don't even reference the answer and keep asking the same question.

Here's a short version of some many things to look for with "pertinent" legal ramifications right now.

1. The Arizona audit. The official final report should be public in mid-August. At such time, Arizona will probably decertify the votes it sent to the electoral collage.

2. Mike Lindell's $1.6 billion lawsuit against Dominion. This one is important because the discovery phase will document in court the different 2020 election frauds committed by Dominion.

Before that, in July, Mike is staging a "cyber symposium" where he will show the data packets (ones that cannot be falsified or later changed) going back and forth between China and the voting machines, have present qualified data technicians to explain this, have many important people on board in high political places, and has invited any qualified data technician who wishes to show up to give their opinions and statements and even try to debunk the information. By qualified, he means a special credential only given to people who are specialized in this form of data.

Based on this, he expects to get something before the Supreme Court in short order. He has a crack team of lawyers on this.

3. If you want court cases, once again, go to Sidney's site to see some and their progress.

4. There is a crapload more and the next couple of months promises to see major legal items coming out fast (including audits in other states). When these 

Were you spoon fed long past infancy?

:evil: 

Michael

Was your last question intended to  fling shade?

The answer is yes, how could you tell? Once a spoiled only child, always a..fill in your own cliche.  

Thanks for your précis of developments, everything look likes converging around midAugust. A good PR move for the traditional slow news days. And two months is a comfortable deadline to wait for payoffs. Master strategists are at work here,?...or are they merely the tacticians?

Incidentally, a major Washington Post hit piece is due any day now so there will be plenty of entertainment for people to laugh at.

If one likes a superabundance of adjectives and adverbs peppered in between anonymous sources, one will probably like the piece.

But the cyber summit is still happening as is his $1.6 billion lawsuit against Dominion. And a whole lot of other things...

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mostly good people who do not like fraud chipping in according to what they can contribute.

Said Enthusiast to Apprentice, as reported by me, Explorer. I wanted to be an explorer when was in grade school. Apparently your tag line can be changed by Michael. Since Canada just reopened its border to American I say Carole should should be christened Princess Leia in a rocking chair.     

8 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Arizona update

More info:

BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

Earlier this afternoon, volunteers slammed a box closed and cheered in celebration after the final ballots were inspected.

TGP reported that the results will be released in two phases:
1.) On Monday we may see a preliminary report, which details the accuracy of the number of certified ballots. 
2.) We then expect to see a full forensic report which details the forensic images and ballot findings.
This is HUGE.

On Monday, we will know the true number of ballots that were cast in Maricopa County. If it is drastically different than the number of certified ballots, as expected with the discrepancies found, there will be severe consequences for Doug Ducey and Katie Hobbs. 

The Arizona State Senate will need to consider decertifying the results if they cannot prove that Biden was the winner. Attorney General Mark Brnovich will need to initiate an investigation into those involved in the scam and the cover-up.

Eric Greitens says that decertification is the next step and the freight train will continue with even more steam.

So there may be a preliminary provisional report coming on Monday.

That ought to be fun.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is the video of President Trump's rally last night in in Wellington, Ohio.

I embedded this to start when Trump appears, but in case that get messed up, the start time in this particular video (from Right Side Broadcasting Network) is 6:41:00.

Incidentally, Kat and I watched this live on Newsmax.

(We cut ties with cable, use Roku, which comes with a lot of free streamers, and take subscriptions to the individual premium streamers we like. Newsmax is on Pluto for free in this configuration. Paying for cable just wasn't worth it. Who needs to pay for propaganda? :) )

Back to Trump. Man, did that feel good.

But after the initial impact, it didn't feel exceptional anymore.

If felt like you do after a long illness. At first you are dazzled by a weirdness of what you remembered compared to what you have been living with, but after a time, you accept good health as the normal. It sets in as that's what life feels like. That's what watching Trump's speech did inside me.

We have to kill the illness affecting the US government right now. But just looking at that rally makes one know that we will. 

Compare Trump's audience to the people who showed up at Kamala Harris's visit to the border. You can see a bunch of pictures at this Daily Mail article. Go on and look through them. You can't help but think, "Where are the people? Did they forget to film the people?" Of course, the answer is hardly anybody showed up. And of those who did, based on the signs I saw them holding up, a good portion were hostile to her.

This is not going to change no matter what the fake news media does. But it's going to get worse, much worse. Watch what the effect will be over time, especially as the results start coming out from the different investigations into the 2020 election fraud, including the audits from the different states.

Michael

EDIT:

image.png

A tale of two tweets.

As opposed to:

I like Mike Cernovich a lot, but he likes collective caricatures too much at times. It's his form of getting attention. Ironically, this is the same technique President Trump uses, except Trump mostly targets individuals when he opens up his caricature guns. :) 

The second tweet is where most Trump supporters I see are at. The cult thing is Cernovich's collective-oriented bullshit.

As to the woke general, I kinda like this tweet (for a third tweet):

image.png

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[I]t looks like President Trump joined the Rumble video site:

Donald J. Trump at Rumble

Rumble is the best of the alternative video-sharing sites, IMHO. It's relatively quick and reliable compared to Brighteon and Bitchute and easily shared.

Michael, I hope you give yourself HTML privileges for Rumble embeds. They are simple and https safe. Eg, 

<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vggj29/?pub=gno7n" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by william.scherk
https://

I built the wall; Biden built a humanitarian catastrophe

By Donald J. Trump - - Wednesday, June 30, 202

• Like 1

The next Presidential election is 1223 days away on November 5, 2024. Rounding that off it is 3.350 years away. So President Trump will be 78 and Biden will be 81. Kamala Harris born Oct 20, 1964 will be 59.

If Pence is out of the running who would be President Trump’s best choice for Veep? Hmmmm? How about Clarence Thomas . . . but how could that be managed? Well, Supreme Court Justice Thomas would not resign that post until he and President Trump are elected and then a new Justice could be named to keep the bench conservative. Is there anything in the Constitution to prevent that? Campaigning and judging on the court might be a tough juggle to . . . er . . . juggle.

How about some more “far out” Hollywood candidates for VP? But would someone from Hollywood be a good Vice Presidential candidate? From Politic Ed. Kurt Russell is well known for having one of the longest contracts in American TV history. He is also known for being Hollywood’s favorite celebrity conservative, one who has flourished because of it . . . As a child, both of Russell’s parents were conservative, teaching him to be conservative too. Naturally, he had some liberal tendencies, but was for the most-part a conservative. Today, Russell identifies as a libertarian, claiming that there is little difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Although, Russell has very conservative stances on many things, including gun rights.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one of the few celebrity conservatives that almost everyone admires, regardless of politics. He is one of the few celebrities to have had a career in three different areas of entertainment . .  . For much of his career, Johnson has been a registered Republican, voting for them in several elections. However, he has also been quite close with former presidents Obama and Clinton, both Democrats.

Peyton Manning For most sportsmen and professional athletes, they tend to keep their political views out of the public eye. However, Peyton Manning is happy to tell everyone that he supports the Republican Party.

Jon Voight Jon Voight is one of Hollywood’s most decorated stars, with a career spanning six decades. However, few actually realize that he is one of only a few celebrity conservatives who still act in movies.

Adam Sandler . . . Sandler is Jewish, being one of Hollywood’s most outspoken supporters of Israel. Sandler has also been a registered Republican for several decade, often being seen as Hollywood’s “conservative actor” should they need it. Sandler has supported most Republican candidates since registering for the party. In 2008, Sandler supported Rudy Giuliani for the presidency over Democrat Al Gore.

Clint Eastwood is perhaps best known for being a world famous actor and director, starring in hundreds of blockbuster movies. However, he is also well known for being one of the few Republican directors still in Hollywood . . . For the longest time, Eastwood was a registered Republican, voting for them in most elections. However, he has since become a registered Democrat and recently a registered Libertarian.

Chuck Norris? Norris has frequently supported the Republican Party throughout the past 40 years, having been a registered Republican for just as long. He has spent a lot of time supporting Israel and their government’s right to exist.

It's a long hard slog, but it's happening.

The Supreme Court is finally sticking its timid toes in the water.

Better late than never, so that will have to do for now.

But I'll take it.

Now the other states will fall like dominoes on ballot harvesting.

It's back to one person one vote in practice, not just in theory.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here's more information from The Gateway Pundit:

Supreme Court Upholds Two Arizona Voting Laws–Could Undermine Biden Admin’s Georgia Case

Two major wins for election integrity.

The Supreme Court just upheld two Arizona voting laws that were being challenged.

The first one was the “out of precinct” policy.

This policy required election officials to discard ballots that were cast in the wrong place.

. . .

The second rule that was upheld was Arizona’s ban on ballot harvesting.

Ballot harvesting is the collection of ballots by a third party.

. . .

It was a 6-3 decision with only Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Sotoymayor dissenting:

Michael

Here is another VP consideration. In 2024 Ted Cruz will be in his mid 50’s but is he qualified to be President OR the Vice President under President Trump?  

From Business Insider: Republican Sen. Ted Cruz said he's thinking about a 2024 bid for the White House in an interview on Thursday evening. "Well, sure, I'm certainly looking at it," Cruz said during an appearance on Newsmax. "I'll tell you, 2016 was the most fun I've ever had in my life," he continued, reflecting on his last presidential campaign.

From “The Guardian:” What is Ted Cruz’s background? Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada, in 1970 to Rafael Bienvenido Cruz and Eleanor Darragh. His father was born in Cuba and was not a US citizen at the time of Cruz’s birth. But his mother, Eleanor, was an American, born in Delaware, who never gave up her US citizenship. According to Cruz’s campaign, she lived in Canada under a work permit and at no point applied for Canadian citizenship or permanent residence. Cruz instantly acquired US citizenship when born and moved to the United States at the age of four. In 2013 he released his birth certificate – which prompted the Dallas Morning News to discover that the Texas senator was also a citizen of Canada based on his birthplace. Cruz, who said he was until then unaware of his dual status, subsequently renounced his Canadian citizenship. So is he eligible to run for president? Among the qualifications to run for president of the United States is the requirement that a candidate must be a “natural born Citizen”. Most legal experts have interpreted that to be anyone who is a citizen at birth and who did not need to undergo a naturalization process to obtain citizenship – a definition under which Cruz would qualify.

As his Veep, would the SD governor help Trump gather female votes?

From “The National Interest:” . . . Instead, the sources told the publication that Trump is eyeing South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem as a potential running mate in 2024, as she’s clearly propped herself up in the national spotlight in recent months through her loyalty to Trump on his campaign trail and her devoted efforts to reject the certification of the 2020 election results. The Trump family recognizes Noem’s support, as Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, hosted a fundraiser for the governor at Trump’s Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, last week amid chatter over her own 2024 White House bid . . . .

edit. Holiday traffic is a bit backed up on the roads leading to the beaches this Friday afternoon. Hurricane Elsa may hit Florida soon too.

Can a woman VP turn this around? By late October in 2020, the gender gap was startling. More women voted for Biden. The gap was 20 percent more FOR Biden in the Economist and Quinnipiac Polls.     

President Trump's rally in Sarasota, Florida today.

Look at the number of viewers.

This is on an alt media site (so far, it's alt media).

Here is a replay of the rally at President Trump's account on Rumble. It gives the data as July 2 and I don't know why, but this speech happened on July 3.

LIVE: President Donald J Trump in Sarasota, FL

image.png

Go to about 23:20 to get the announcement of Trump to take the stage.

Don't forget that the views on Trump's account of the replay are different than the views of people watching live on RSBN.

For an alt site, that is outstanding. Just wait until that builds up.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 3:16 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 6/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, caroljane said:

Are there still any pertinent cases still in the system waiting for judgment..and how many more do they estimate to bring (roughly of course)?

[...] Sidney Powell is reemerging and like a Kraken at that. While the mainstream press was spending its time laughing at her, she's been busy, busy, busy. 

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are in court today, and some of the usual suspects have been giving the session their attention, here via Twitter:

For a nastier and less faux-neutral ride-along, Q Origins Project ...

Spyder? "Flood the zone with shit"?

Much ink will be spilled about ye olde Kraken's appearance in court before the day is done, I wager. I can see the headlines now ... "Lin Wood Throws Sidney Powell Under The Bus" ...

On 7/12/2021 at 11:33 AM, william.scherk said:

Spyder? "Flood the zone with shit"?

Much ink will be spilled about ye olde Kraken's appearance in court before the day is done, I wager.

The writing is on the wall, I think, after having absorbed a few play-by-plays of the six-hour long ordeal. Basically, the judge asked about what "minimal vetting" was done on each of the attached affidavits.

The judge plodded through each affidavit in turn, and was occasionally surprised by feeble, evasive, buck-passing responses from the names on the Michigan Kraken complaint appearing before her.

The heart of the matter is the feebleness and the slackness of testing their own affiants' claims before stapling them to the doomed filing.

If you want to skip the intervening six hours, some sneaky Zoom viewer provided Sidney Powell's oration to Lin Wood (who shared it and deleted it at Telegram) ... I've put it up in a video player at the page linked below.

zoomcourtpowelljuly12.jpg

Sidney Powell remarks | Statement in public interest (wsscherk.com)

Edited by william.scherk
Botched URL/s

From Save America, President Trump’s official site. Here are a few quotes. All but the last are from President Trump. Closed up for brevity. Peter

President Trump: Today’s Democrat Party is so far left they can’t even take a stand against violent Communism.  Many are Communists themselves! As President, I advanced a strategic vision in which the people of Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua would be free, and that the Western Hemisphere would be the first fully free hemisphere in all of human history.  The Biden Administration is squandering a historic opportunity to stand for freedom and human rights in our home region.  The Biden Administration is betraying the freedom-loving people of Cuba.  I fought for Cuba, they didn’t.

. . . . Mike Carey, a true champion, is doing really well against the gang of RINOs in Ohio's 15th Congressional District. Mike loves our Country, is smart, strong, tough on Crime and Borders, adores our Military and our Vets, and will totally protect our Second Amendment. I have known Mike for many years and he will not let you down! Mike Carey has my Complete and Total Endorsement. Get out and VOTE on August 3, 2021! 

. . . . Nancy Pelosi is a known nut job. Her enraged quotes that she was afraid that I would use nuclear weapons is just more of the same. In fact, I was the one that got us out of wars, not into wars. And I was the one who got respect for our Country again, not like now when the leaders of the entire World are laughing at us. They didn’t laugh when I was there!

– Bill O’Reilly "Without any marketing at all, the Trump O’Reilly History Tour has already grossed more than $7 million. In some venues, the VIP tickets are almost sold out. This tour will be one of the most lucrative of all time.”