MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

19 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I think I will stick with my previous wild guess of ~150 for the Conservatives.

How'd that work out?

results-ElectionsCA.png

The Green vote collapsed and The People's Party ramped up to 5%, although the party leader Maxime Bernier was not able to take a seat.

Winners? Besides the Rhinoceros Party beating out both the Communist Party and the Marxist-Leninists ...

Erin O'Toole, with some of the best lines of the night. 

This story is making the rounds of truefalsemiddling media today; this is from Conservative Brief. 

Report: Mike Pence Rejected Plan To Overturn Election Results

The "memo" that numerous rants have launched is here: 

https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A62KF/specialDOX/eastman.memo.pdf

56 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

This story is making the rounds...

William,

If true (and who knows being that this is from CNN and Woodward?), I only have one question.

Dan Quayle?

:)

Dayaamm!

Direct quote of Quayle talking to Pence from the article, presumably quoting from Woodward's book, Peril:

You listen to the parliamentarian [who issues rulings about congressional authority]. That’s all you do. You have no power,’” Quayle said.

In other words: Sit down. Shut up. And listen to your betters. That way you can keep your seat at the government banquet table.

That sums up Quayle's entire career. And Pence thought this was wisdom, so he did it, too. (Instead of balance of power, he accepted the premise that he had no power.)

Imagine if the Founding Fathers had thought like that. We would still be under English rule.

Michael

• Upvote 2

And as legal theory , and really in the weeds parlimentarianship-wise /constitutionality -wise , may not be ‘illegal’.

Being aggressive , even really aggressive as long as it is within the rules , is um not breaking any rules. Sure as fuck isn’t conspiracy to commit sedition , if anyone even thought that they certainly wouldn’t tell someone to put in print they were involved in sedition in any way. 

Lookee here.

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

This story is making the rounds of truefalsemiddling media today; this is from Conservative Brief. 

Report: Mike Pence Rejected Plan To Overturn Election Results

The "memo" that numerous rants have launched is here: 

https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A62KF/specialDOX/eastman.memo.pdf

and...

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If true (and who knows being that this is from CNN and Woodward?)...

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise...

Woodward and Costa, the authors of Peril, and even others who promoted that book like CNN, a Washington Post journalist who interviewed Eastman (the author of the infamous memo), etc., used an incomplete rough draft of the memo for their reporting instead of the final full draft--even though the final draft was in their possession.

And how do we know they had the final draft of the memo (the correct one)?

Easy.

John Eastman himself, the author of that memo, personally sent it to them while being interviewed for their reporting and writing.

Here he is talking about it.

qihsc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Woodward And Costa's Book Used The Wrong Memo Deliberately

Just for the sake of full clarity, someone later will probably verify this by seeing the emails and timestamps for final proof.

But for now, I believe John Eastman a thousand times, nay, a million times over Woodward, CNN, WaPo, etc.

They are a disgrace to the profession of journalism.

They are propagandists who now have a preference for low-level in-your-face big-lie lying over nuanced lying.

This report about the memo is just one more case.

They don't give a crap, either. Their professional standard for reporting is agenda at all costs. I don't think they would know what an objective fact is anymore even if it bit them on the ass.

Michael

The videos of January 6 are finally coming out.

Videos like this are what the Biden thugs are trying to suppress.

This is what the vast majority of the "invasion" of the capitol looked like on January 6.

vrxsc.mR4e.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

The Biden DOJ tried to suppress this video which shows January 6 protesters entering the Capitol with no apparent resistance from a multitude of cops and armed security.

Go on, look at it if you believe there was a real insurrection on January 6. Look at it.

And look at Dinesh D'Souza's comment.

vrxsc.mR4e.2.jpg
GETTR.COM

The Biden DOJ tried to suppress this video which shows January 6 protesters entering the Capitol with no apparent resistance from a multitude of cops and armed...

Wait until all the videos come out that the DoJ has bee suppressing. Talk about a made-up riot.

The mainstream media has been perpetrating a scam in cahoots with the ruling class criminals now in power.

At least the truth is coming out and a resultant day of reckoning is coming...

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2021 at 6:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Videos like this are what the Biden thugs are trying to suppress.

This is what the vast majority of the "invasion" of the capitol looked like on January 6.

vrxsc.mR4e.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

The Biden DOJ tried to suppress this video which shows January 6 protesters entering the Capitol with no apparent resistance from a multitude of cops and armed security.

Go on, look at it if you believe there was a real insurrection on January 6. Look at it.

And look at Dinesh D'Souza's comment.

vrxsc.mR4e.2.jpg
GETTR.COM

The Biden DOJ tried to suppress this video which shows January 6 protesters entering the Capitol with no apparent resistance from a multitude of cops and armed...

Wait until all the videos come out that the DoJ has bee suppressing. Talk about a made-up riot.

The mainstream media has been perpetrating a scam in cahoots with the ruling class criminals now in power.

At least the truth is coming out and a resultant day of reckoning is coming...

Michael

It's getting uglier and uglier for the Jan. 6 insurrection narrative.

Tucker shows video of men in black--looking like federal agents--coming in first into the Capitol to get the doors open, then ushering in the crowd of selfie-takers.

Some insurrection...

Screenshot_20210923-200458_Twitter.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Recently released security camera footage from the US Capitol captures the moment that the crowd first broke into the building on January 6th. Instead of showing a raucous gang of violent...

Set up is a much better term...

The FBI, outside of being a clown show with guns at these events, is way out of control.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here I have a propaganda observation.

What's this new fad on the anti-MAGA side of using rough drafts for reporting?

In his latest book, Bob Woodward used a rough draft of a memo from John Eastman (an attorney of President Trump) to "prove" Orange Man Bad. He didn't use the final document even though he had it at the time he wrote the book--and there is proof that he had it.

Now people are "proving" AZ Audit Bad with a rough draft.

Do I smell desperation?

Let me think about it...

Hmmmm...

Yup.

For propaganda, this is actually clever. You only need to present the parts of material from a source that fit your agenda and you can "control the narrative" in advance of an investigation, formal report, etc. etc. etc.

In other words, you can get oodles of copy-paste journalists to spread the EXACT OPPOSITE of what is happening before it happens and pretend it is all documented and proven.

On one side, we can expect this to become a standard practice in the fake news media for a while.

On the other, in the current context, when this "rough draft strategy" is used for reporting, the substance fizzles so fast due to the sheer amount of items coming out in rapid succession, it doesn't work to hold the fraud in place. Instead it is a sign of a crumbling power structure.

One cannot win a football game using Hail Mary passes as the main tactic.

Michael

• Upvote 1

For those who want to see the video of President Trump's rally in Georgia a few hours ago, here it is from Trump's own Rumble account:

9GYsc.4Wpjb.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

LIVESTREAM WILL BEGIN WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP ARRIVES President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks in Perry, GA TEXT TRUMP TO 88022

Enjoy.

Michael

On 9/23/2021 at 6:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Not only are the videos coming out, even the New York Times is admitting there were Feds undercover.

The problem is that there are tons of messages between the undercover people and their handlers that are coming to light and there is no way to deny this anymore.

Here is Steve Bannon and his people having a ball about this.

vOetc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

FBI Informant And Antifa Invited To Jan 6 Insurrection To Take Trump Out

and 

jRetc.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Fed Law Enforcement Had Far Greater Visibility Of Jan. 6 Events Even As It Was Underway

Also, Darren Beatie of Revolver (featured in the videos above) has been the FBI's worst nightmare on exposing their set-ups of MAGA people. He's the guy who broke the story about 12 federal undercover agents setting up 6 dopes to kidnap Michigan's Governor Gretchen Whitmer so the media could have a story about how dangerous MAGA people are.

Here is a typical recent article by Beatie on Pelosi's U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.

2021.09.20-04.24-revolvernews-6148b5cf31
WWW.REVOLVER.NEWS

The January 6th Commission, led by rabid DHS-loving Mississippi race pimp Bennie Thompson, is strangely disinterested in Stewart Rhodes.

The gist is that for the January 6th thing at the Capitol, a group called The Oath Keepers has been targeted by almost everyone in the mainstream press and the "narrative control" people as the most important group in causing insurrection. The group has certainly been targeted by Federal law enforcement for that event.

Except for one person: the fucking leader, Steward Rhodes. 

He has been walled off by the government itself against DoJ surveillance, against lawsuits, against arrest, against everything.

Let that sink in. The leader of the OATH KEEPERS is being given all kinds of special privilege's by the Pelosi's January 6th Commission.

Look at the article and you will see how deep this Federal rots goes.

Here is the end of the article, which I particularly like:

There may in the end be some exotic yet innocent explanation for the seeming protection the Feds have afforded Rhodes from indictment and from search and seizure. We maintain an open mind and are ready to follow the evidence wherever it leads.

But we have seen this movie before in the so-called Michigan Kidnapping Plot that occurred just months prior to January 6. In that “plot”, at least 12 undercover informants were outed in the months after the initial arrests after accidental disclosures from the FBI. There, the Feds for months afforded virtually identical protection to Steve Robeson, the alleged leader of a Wisconsin Patriot Three Percenters militia group, as they seem to be giving to Rhodes in the wake of January 6. Robeson’s inexplicable protection ended up having a very simple explanation in the end, which tied up all the strange loose ends surrounding the FBI’s failure to either properly search or indict him. That explanation, as Revolver will cover in our next report, was that Robeson had been working with the Feds all along.

Given the weight of evidence in the case of Rhodes, the onus is now on the Justice Department, the FBI, or the Commission to come forward and either dispel or confirm this striking parallel immediately.

If the January 6 commission won’t do its job and get to the bottom of this, we at Revolver News will. Our ground breaking, national-narrative shaping coverage of 1/6 is only getting started. Strap in and stay tuned, there’s much more to come.

Incidentally, here is Beatie's earlier article from June on Rhodes.

2021.06.30-02.01-revolvernews-60dbd074a7
WWW.REVOLVER.NEWS

Is the FBI protecting “Oath Keeper” kingpin Stewart Rhodes from federal charges because he's one of theirs? Did Rhodes entrap his people?

Michael

• Upvote 1

I consider the following a victory for MAGA.

Russell Brand, a famous young British leftie, is now being red-pilled. He is coming around to Trump (although he doesn't openly say so, and he is totally disgusted with the extent of the Russia hoax as propaganda. He talks about how he used to believe it and how he can no longer trust anything coming out of that side.

But Russell still has a long way to go.

Besides, he tries to look too much like Jesus.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I’ve been paying more attention to Russell Brand of late , the algorithm brings me stuff . 

Whatever Russel is , I truly believe he is not a bad faith actor. He’s a pip and a utopian but a genuine one .

• Like 1

From The Guardian: . . . The basis for Trump’s pressing aides to not cooperate is being mounted on grounds of executive privilege, the source said, over claims that sensitive conversations about what he knew in advance of plans to stop the certification of Joe Biden’s election victory should remain secret . . . . end quote

Should the law and the world know "all there is to know" about the January 6th insurrection? What did President Trump know, and when did he know it? Did he initiate the whole thing? I understand “executive privilege” is a real thing but Bannon, one of the aides, has been talking non-stop about what was said and done back then. To me it looks a bit fishy. Yet, speculation at that time, is not tantamount to initiation of force. Any opinions?

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

I don't know what one thing has to do with the other, but in my experience, almost all Objectivists I have met are not really Objectivists in the sense you mean.

Michael

Did'nt Rand say that there is only one objectivist and everyone else were only students of Objectivism?

Heh.

Does this need any comment?

Here's a visual for you. Mike Pompeo and a person in a crowd walking up to him with a silver platter. What's on the platter? His ass, of course.

Poor Mike doesn't realize his popularity is directly tied to Trump's. His light does not come directly from the sun. It comes after the sun creates Trump's shadow, which is where he stands.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Trump's social media company is finally happening.

Truth Social.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

Former President Donald Trump is creating a media company and social media network meant to "stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech."

As I understand it from the announcement, the investment is in the hundreds of millions of dollars and his company, Trump Media & Technology Group, will do something like a reverse takeover of Digital World Acquisition Corp, which already has a NASDAQ listing. This means no IPO for the ruling class and Deep State to sabotage, but Trump's company will be among the big boys.

Really smart move.

I hope his social media technical prowess will have equally savvy moves.

Jason Miller of GETTR congratulated Trump and said they unfortunately could not come to terms in a deal. But it seems very friendly, so I imagine this will be a good thing. Nothing will stop unification of forces for things like elections. And I see nothing that will impede future deals between the two companies.

Oh... I forgot... this announcement is coming after the class action lawsuit Trump brought against Twitter, Facebook and YouTube and probably others. :)

We are in for some great times.

Michael

Trump's message is the proper way to view the January 6 capitol mess.

The congressional committee to "investigate" that event doesn't see it that way, but I think most Americans are laughing at them.

image.png

The insurrection took place on November 3, Election Day. January 6 was the Protest!

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

btw - On the January 6 capitol mess, all of it is going to come out.

Do you want to see a Fed trying to entrap MAGA people that day?

This is what it looks like.

Read more about it here.

epps-jayden-x.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On the eve of the January 6th protests, a middle-aged man in a MAGA hat showed up, defended Antifa and told the crowd they needed to “go into the Capitol” on Jan. 6. This was the night before the Trump rally...

Here is Rep. Massie rubbing this video into the face of AG Merrick Garland.

vVgAc.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

The individual encouraging people to go into the capitol has not been arrested.

Believe me, this is only an crumb off an appetizer of what's coming.

Michael