MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Hooray!  Durr win official.

IMG_7090-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A humble Christian truck driver with no political experience has officially defeated New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney – one of the most powerful Democrats in New Jersey. Edward Durr is a commercial...

Ellen

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

Oh, hell.  Sweeney isn’t conceding.

NJ-Senator-Sweeney.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

New Jersey’s Senate President Sweeney says he is not conceding to the Republican truck driver who beat him in Tuesday’s election.  We reported earlier on the truck driver in New Jersey who beat the...

Ellen

41 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

NJ-Senator-Sweeney.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

New Jersey’s Senate President Sweeney says he is not conceding to the Republican truck driver who beat him in Tuesday’s election.  We reported earlier on the truck driver in New Jersey who beat the...

Ellen

And NJ is the "Sopranos" state, so there's that...

On 11/4/2021 at 5:07 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

He just did.

IMG_7090-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney, one of the most powerful elected officials in Jersey, finally conceded to Edward Durr, the Christian truck driver who only spent a few thousand dollars on his...

David nailed Goliath's ass.

Durr the truck driver will now be sworn in as a NJ Senator.

:)

Michael

EDIT: Just a thought. To my ear, Sweeney sounds like a name Rand would use for one of her villains. :) 

• Thanks 1

I'm wondering if Durr will have any comment on Van Drew, the NJ congressman who voted against impeachment and then switched to R and won his seat in south Jersey. He was one of the Rs to vote for the 'infrafucture' bill. Turncoat needs some primary-ing.

20 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

EDIT: Just a thought. To my ear, Sweeney sounds like a name Rand would use for one of her villains. :) 

Could have been, but it was already taken...;)
(a certain butcher of Seville comes to mind...)

• Smile 1

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Could have been, but it was already taken...;)
(a certain butcher of Seville comes to mind...)

TG,

One thing is for sure.

Nobody will use Durr as a name for anything.

Just think of it. The oligarchy just lost a Senate leadership position in NJ to a guy named Durr... 

It even makes you want to go durrrrrrrrrrr...

I think they're losing their edge.

Michael

• Smile 1

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

One thing is for sure.

Nobody will use Durr as a name for anything.

Just think of it. The oligarchy just lost a Senate leadership position in NJ to a guy named Durr... 

It even makes you want to go durrrrrrrrrrr...

I think they're losing their edge.

Michael

From "Durr" to "Durham"...

I don't recall anyone cleaning up a political movement like Trump is doing to the GOP.

This stuff is normally done in the backrooms with covert pull and there are lots of payoffs. With Trump, it's all out in the open for all to see, no covert pull and the ideas are the standard.

image.png

Any interest from good and SMART America First Republican Patriots to run primary campaigns against Reps. Tom Rice, John Katko, Don Bacon, Don Young, Fred Upton (challenge accepted), Andrew Garbarino, Peter Meijer (challenge accepted), David McKinley (challenge accepted), Nancy Mace, Jaime Herrera Beutler (challenge accepted) and Chris Smith?

"You will have my backing! Gonzalez, Kinzinger, and Reed already QUIT, they are out of politics, hopefully for good. Warmonger Liz Cheney (challenge accepted) is on the SKIDS with a 19% approval rating. Saving America starts by saving the GOP from RINOs, sellouts, and known losers!

"In the Senate, the 'Disaster from Alaska,' Lisa Murkowski (challenge accepted), must go. There is 'almost' nobody worse!

That smell you smell is clean fresh air.

For someone who is not an ideologue, President Trump sure has his principles. He lives by them, too.

Michael

I went to two Wyoming newspapers just now and there is no news about Liz Cheney, not even negative stories.

Notes. Senator Ted Cruz (R., Texas) blasted Representative Liz Cheney (R., Wyo.) on Saturday, suggesting that if she launches a bid for president in 2024, it should be as a Democrat. Cruz’s comment came in response to a tweet by CNN’s The Lead, which featured a video of a panel discussing the possibility of Cheney running in the next presidential cycle. “Is there a lane for Liz Cheney in New Hampshire in 2024?” the CNN tweet asked.

From Fox News: Former President Donald Trump is amping up his battle against "RINOs, sellouts, and known losers" who voted in favor of the infrastructure bill, calling on other Republicans to challenge them in primaries. 

"Saving America starts by saving the GOP from RINOs, sellouts, and known losers! In the Senate, the ‘Disaster from Alaska,’ Lisa Murkowski (challenge accepted), must go. There is ‘almost’ nobody worse!"  Trump said in a statement Saturday night to followers of the Save America PAC. 

Mike Lindell will be airing an interview with Trump on FRANKSPEECH tonight at 7pm.

"Don't miss this historical interview! The full 40 min interview of Mike Lindell  and President Trump will air on November 16 at 7 PM ET on Frankspeech.com"

https://frankspeech.com/tv/video/mike-lindells-historic-interview-president-trump-coming-november-16th?trk_msg=02V4C4U4I3R47E43KAI54CE7BG&trk_contact=O5N7M9BIK8MI4RPEVPF37PAVQ4&trk_sid=UPMPJ6P8LTVLM3S4R4IAOSUAM0&trk_link=QNK3VEP4LSCKF6O0APIDRTFHPC

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Mike Lindell will be airing an interview with Trump on FRANKSPEECH tonight at 7pm.

"Don't miss this historical interview! The full 40 min interview of Mike Lindell  and President Trump will air on November 16 at 7 PM ET on Frankspeech.com"

https://frankspeech.com/tv/video/mike-lindells-historic-interview-president-trump-coming-november-16th?trk_msg=02V4C4U4I3R47E43KAI54CE7BG&trk_contact=O5N7M9BIK8MI4RPEVPF37PAVQ4&trk_sid=UPMPJ6P8LTVLM3S4R4IAOSUAM0&trk_link=QNK3VEP4LSCKF6O0APIDRTFHPC

TG,

This was a different kind of interview than the others I have seen.

In other interviews, I have always seen President Trump act cordially, but definitely keep to the role of the star.

With Mike, I felt Trump assume a role of equal standing. And friends at that.

Granted, Trump is grateful for all the things Mike has been doing, but the super-friendly tone and equal standing, I believe, derived from one successful businessman to another.

From what I saw, both men enjoyed the interview enormously.

Here's another video of the interview.

MpqIc.qR4e-small-President-Trump-intervi
RUMBLE.COM

President Trump sits down with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell in an exclusive interview at President Trump's Mar-a-lago Resort in Florida Cr: FrankSpeech

Michael

• Upvote 1

Patrick Leahy and Jackie Speier are retiring.

Patrick Leahy is a Dem. Senator from Vermont who has been in office 50 years.

Jackie Speier is a Dem. Representative from California who was slated to be Nancy Pelosi's heiress. She also survived the Jim Jones shooting episode before the mass suicide. She was a staffer for Congressman Leo Ryan. 

Both of these are Democrat heavyweights.

They are getting out of Dodge before the Trump Train comes rolling through.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They are getting out of Dodge before the Trump Train comes rolling through.

I agree. 2020 was not so cool. But 2024 is looking good for freedom lovers.  Yah dude, ! I hold some bias but Joe and Kamala are snarky / snaky. Even “the progressives” are not onboard the “gravy train.” Give me my money said the deep stater! And I don’t think it is with any “ploy” from conservatives. Didn’t the leftist use to stick together no matter what?  I think the 2024 election will be . .  . bazaaro bu fun for objectivists. Enjoy it.

edit. I should have edited the above. But you get what I mean. I am drinking some Knob Creek bourbon and it is 100 proof. Yet, in spite of any impairment i feel nice and fine / sleepy.  

• Smile 1

2 hours ago, Peter said:

I agree. 2020 was not so cool. But 2024 is looking good for freedom lovers.

Peter,

If you wish to dig a little deeper:

CBS-Gas-Prices-Biden-Did-That.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

The southern border is a mess, and border state Latino Democrats are switching to the Republican Party.  The Texas border region overwhelmingly increased their support for Donald Trump in the 2020...

Some choice quotes:

The southern border is a mess, and border state Latino Democrats are switching to the Republican Party.  The Texas border region overwhelmingly increased their support for Donald Trump in the 2020 election, and are now voting for local Republican candidates.  This is the MAGA influence of Trump and the America-First Main Street realignment.

Inflation is skyrocketing and will continue getting worse through 2022.  Wage growth is nowhere near enough to keep up with food inflation.  Gas prices have almost doubled... (etc., etc., etc.)

. . .

Every single policy the Biden administration touches creates a crap storm of anxiety for the ‘Main Street’ American worker.  The only group benefiting from JoeBama is the same group that funds them, Wall Street.  Making matters worse, the political communists behind the policy execution are brazen in showcasing how the destruction of the American economy is their intent.

. . .

This is the backdrop for ten-term Democrat Congressional Representative G.K Butterfield (D, NC) to become the third Communist this week to announce his retirement.  There are 15 House Communists (ie Democrats) now officially jumping ship and announcing they will not attempt re-election.  There will be more.

Additionally, Nancy Pelosi will never return to the minority leadership role.  No way, not after the groundwork Pelosi has established in the last two congressional sessions. The backlash against Pelosi and her manipulative rule changes *should* allow for an “anything goes” approach from MAGA-angry wolverine Republicans.  The 2022 overall campaign slogan should be: No Mercy, Ever!

. . .

Grind the Communists into pulp – make their lives miserable, and when the media asks why Republicans are being so rough, grind the Communists even harder.   Ridicule anyone who would stand up for them.  Cast the Communist Democrats into a fiery pit of irrelevance and keep pouring toxic lava upon them to keep them from climbing out.

The MAGA people were not really angry during the 2016 election and leading up to the 2020 election. Oh, there was some anger, but their attitude in terms of politics was basically like that of team sports.

What you read above is what is now emerging.

MAGA people are furious at the people destroying America.

And that fury will only deepen as the different measures against the 2020 election fraud progress and the 2022 elections come near..

Here's the official list of the rats jumping their sinking ship, both Democrat and Republican, and Senators are also on that list:

PRESSGALLERY.HOUSE.GOV

Retiring/Seeking other office.

Notice that most of those on the Republican side are RINOs or fellow travelers. In other words, not MAGA people.

Michael

Winning and taking more garbage out.

Tucker-Carlson.jpg
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

Two RINOs who are Fox News contributors just quit from Fox News. They quit because Tucker Carlson released a documentary exposing what really happened on Jan 6th. The two RINOs are Stephen Hayes...

Michael

As the fake news media screams about this and that from the headlines (meaning things that are outrages, that disappear from the headlines soon after a run for a couple of days, but things that stay the same in the long run), the MAGA engine keeps on chugging along.

It's almost the inverse for MAGA, meaning things that don't even make it to the headlines, but things that change the situation and culture in drastic ways.

For instance, one more MAGA win:

35FDDB74-0E4D-466B-BE8A-D99654EF0EC9.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Arizona State Senator Paul Boyer, “a RINO if there ever was one”, will not run for reelection next year and President Trump has given him a special farewell from office. Paul Boyer has been nothing but trouble...

image.png

Notice that backroom deals and protection from oligarchs are not the causes of this. In fact, this is pure groundswell fostered by a few major MAGA firebrands out in the culture and a whole lot of minor firebrands on alt media and at alt venues.

Change is coming. Change for the better.

As the saying goes, nothing can stop what is coming.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Boom.

There goes another one.

Republican Philly elections official who was target of Trump’s attacks is resigning

ZWNWUQUOJBCKDANYHEVTZNR6WM.jpg
WWW.INQUIRER.COM

Al Schmidt, the lone Republican on Philadelphia’s elections board, will head the Committee of 70. He said Trump’s attacks and threats from his followers did not drive his decision.

Winning...

Michael

• Upvote 1