MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Watch Mel K stump for Dr. Mark Sherwood for Governor of Oklahoma.

She thinks a lot like I do (but not on everything).

Man, is she on fire.

SFr76dg7biWz_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

On January 22, 2022 Mel & Rob took serious local action with Mel speaking live in...

It's rare I call a stump speech pure pleasure, but this one was. I think her speech outdid her candidate in resonance.

:)

Michael

Brilliant video! 

MAGA blow-out in Texas Republican primaries.

image.png

Big night in Texas! All 33 candidates that were Trump endorsed have either won their primary election or are substantially leading in the case of a runoff. Governor Abbott and Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick have won in a landslide. Thank you, and congratulations to all!

image.png

All 33 Trump-Endorsed candidates won last night in Texas, or are substantially leading. Big night! How will the Fake News make it look bad?

image.png

ICYMI: "Trump-Endorsed Candidates on Fire in Texas: Former President Undefeated in Primaries

Read the full article by Katherine Hamilton with Breitbart here.

Michael

Great news on several fronts re a huge blow against Twitter.

9th Circuit dismisses Twitter lawsuit against Texas over Trump ban

twitter_misinformation_12831_c0-97-3058-
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

A federal appeals court has dismissed Twitter’s lawsuit against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, which accused him of retaliating for the social media platform’s ban of former President...

A federal appeals court has dismissed Twitter’s lawsuit against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, which accused him of retaliating for the social media platform’s ban of former President Donald Trump.

Twitter’s procedural defeat on Wednesday allows Texas’ investigation into Twitter to proceed, though the probe may still get slapped down in the future.

Mr. Paxton launched an investigation into Twitter after it expelled Mr. Trump last year and the Texas Republican issued a civil investigative demand for information about the company’s content moderation policies.

Twitter sued in response and said the demand was government retaliation for speech protected by the First Amendment.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said Wednesday that Twitter’s case was not ready for a judicial decision.

Wait until discovery is demanded.

I wonder what will be found, I wonder I wonder...

I bet Twitter gets a huge black eye from this at the very minimum. Maybe something crippling...

Apropos, I am enjoying Gettr, but I can't wait until Truth Social is available for desktop computers. I want to stop using Twitter altogether, but it's not time yet.

Michael

I always thought the following path a pipedream, but it looks like this has high odds of happening.

jones-trump-speaker-fredericks-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Vernon Jones, a former Democrat, is running in Georgia’s 10th congressional district for US Congress. Jones is a grassroots favorite. President Trump endorsed Vernon Jones for Congress in...

Here's how it works.

The Speaker of the House does not need to be a member of the House of Representatives. He or she just needs to be elected by them. So the House elects Trump.

Then the House impeaches Joe Biden. The Senate convicts and removes Biden from office.

Kamala Harris is sworn in as President from being Vice President.

Then the House impeaches her. The Senate convicts and removes her from office.

According to the Constitution, the next in line to be sworn in as President if the VP is removed is the Speaker of the House. Enter Trump.

Since this would happen next year, that would give Trump almost three years as President this go around and still be eligible to run in 2024.

So why is this not a pipe dream any longer? Vernon Jones is saying he will nominate Trump as Speaker once Vernon has taken the oath of office.

Steve Bannon is shooting for 100 new MAGA Republican Representatives and local elections are shaping up so that this, or very close to it, will become a reality. Thus there will be way more than enough votes to get Trump elected and satisfy the majority requirement for the two impeachments.

The Senate is more dicey. Two thirds are needed to convict (67 Senators). But I have a feeling there will be well over 60 Republican Senators from the way things are shaping up, most of them MAGA since the RINOS are currently being eliminated. So between horse trading and simple MAGA pressure coming from Bannon's activist War Posse, which by then will be gigantic, that should push what few Democrats are needed in the right direction.

After all, Bannon is the one supplying the House with all these new members from the ground up Precinct Strategy (founded by Dan Schultz). I bet that same process will result in a lot of new Republican Senators. It certainly will increase the size of the current War Posse, which is already about 100 million activists if not more.

(Steve's podcast currently gets 150 million downloads per show. That includes foreign audience. But the size of his American audience from other media and family members and their friend/colleague networks is much larger than what's left over after discounting the foreign downloads.)

Don't forget, I'm just talking about Steve Bannon so far. I'm leaving out a lot of people like Gen. Mike Flynn and his people, the the monster truck caravan coming to DC (thank you Canada for seeding this idea), and a whole lot of other people. A massive number, really. I'm using Bannon as a stand-in for all of them and using his numbers. But after adding them all together, this will be a one of the largest peaceful revolutions in human history.

In this context, the issue becomes: if the Republicans have huge majorities in both House and Senate, enough to implement this plan, why not do it? Who is going to stop them, the mainstream press? The Deep State? Heh...

Putting Trump in this way would be the perfect response to a stolen election. Throw the fraudulent bums out through the system and put the rightful winner where he belongs through the system.

Nobody already in place did it or will do it. Not Congress and not the courts. So the American people are stepping up and putting in Congress members who will do it, who will have the power and will to do it. And they will be sworn in next year. After that, they will straighten out the courts.

I'm not predicting with certainty this will happen. But it's no longer a pipedream. I now see it as plausible. It's on the table.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Senate convicts and removes Biden from office.

Treason, Bribery, High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

I believe this is a pipe-dream, insofar as the Senate must vote by a 2/3 majority to convict. 

rainbowUnicorn.gif

Just now, william.scherk said:

I believe this is a pipe-dream...

William,

We will just have to wait and see.

At one time, Trump's very election was called a pipe dream and mocked much in the same manner as your unicorn image.

Yet Trump got elected.

btw - You really should check out what is going on with the Precinct Strategy. There is a reason the Dems are going apeshit about it and about all the local minor positions being filled by Republicans all across the country.

This is a real ground game, not the narrative of a ground game we are all used to talking about (one that can be refuted in words by saying "astroturf").

There is no denying the huge number of people being appointed and elected. It's massive.

That's why this is scaring the shit out of the Dems right now.

And it should.

Bannon's stated goal is to destroy the Democrat Party as a functioning institution much in the manner the Whig Party got destroyed.

I invite you to post another unicorn.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

On 3/3/2022 at 2:45 PM, william.scherk said:

Treason, Bribery, High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

I believe this is a pipe-dream, insofar as the Senate must vote by a 2/3 majority to convict. 

rainbowUnicorn.gif

Thing is is that they do not need 67 to convict today William, at the time that they will need it we will also have seen Arizona, Wisconsin and more States flip.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:54 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

We will just have to wait and see.

At one time, Trump's very election was called a pipe dream and mocked much in the same manner as your unicorn image.

Yet Trump got elected.

btw - You really should check out what is going on with the Precinct Strategy. There is a reason the Dems are going apeshit about it and about all the local minor positions being filled by Republicans all across the country.

This is a real ground game, not the narrative of a ground game we are all used to talking about (one that can be refuted in words by saying "astroturf").

There is no denying the huge number of people being appointed and elected. It's massive.

That's why this is scaring the shit out of the Dems right now.

And it should.

Bannon's stated goal is to destroy the Democrat Party as a functioning institution much in the manner the Whig Party got destroyed.

I invite you to post another unicorn.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Remember all those videos where they show all those freaking idiots saying Trump has no chance.

Same thing.

No ground game.

Frig , some folks even called for Rubio to win the nominiation?!??!

• Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is President Trump's rally in Florence, South Carolina, last Saturday. 

50Gtd.qR4e-small-LIVE-President-Donald-J
RUMBLE.COM

LIVESTREAM WILL BEGIN WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP ARRIVES. President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks in Florence, South Carolina, on Saturday...

This was a shorter speech than normal because it was freezing cold.

The highlight for me was when Trumps said he was going to make Federal employees fireable, fireable by the US President.

From the way the midterms are shaping up, once he is president again, he will have Congress make that law and he will sign it.

Then the Deep State will not be defeated from being hogtied and outmaneuvered. It will be defeated by being fired, person by person.

The old phrase was, "Throw the bums out."

That's the plan.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Have you heard of the Nelk Boys. I had not until recently.

They are college-age kids in Canada who have a massive podcast on YouTube. What do they do for that fame? I dunno. Stuff appropriate to that age I guess.

But they interviewed President Trump a few days ago and guess what happened?

They put up the podcast on YouTube. It got over five million views in 24 hours. YouTube deleted it. The fake news press went apeshit.

If you are curious about this podcast and want to see it, here it is:

QXbkZ0Gzfncfwrw4CImwz3on_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

🔥🔥 MASSIVE NEW YEAR INVENTORY BLOWOUT SALE GOING ON NOW! ALREADY SALE PRICES SLASHED BY 40% w/ TONS OF NEW BANKNOTES FOR SALE! SAVE EVEN MORE & USE TOGETHER WITH...

The weird thing is that during the interview itself, Trump told them they would put it up, get millions of view and it would get taken down. Then, he said, the left would go after them and he wanted to keep an eye on them to see what they will do when that happens.

Of course, the kids said, nah, that would never happen because they were just too big on YouTube, they constantly interview people of opposing view, etc. etc. etc. 

And, of course, what President Trump said is exactly what happened and is happening.

Trump even referred to this podcast and censorship in his rally on Saturday.

Enjoy. It's a good interview.

btw - There is something else Trump said that is not getting any airplay anywhere I look. He said Biden is not only throwing Russia, China and Iran together, he is forcing Germany and Japan to heavily build up their national military forces. And he said (exact quote): "Be careful what you wish for."

One of the kids asked him why (they were talking about Germany at that moment). Trump said. "Two World Wars."

He's right... 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2022 at 3:55 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They are college-age kids in Canada who have a massive podcast on YouTube. What do they do for that fame? I dunno. Stuff appropriate to that age I guess.

Full audio version of video podcast segment -- the Nelk Boys in Mar-a-lago:

From a Spreaker podcast: Spreaker link for more MP3s ...

I saw a SNL repeat skit where they bash Trump so evilly, I turned the channel to "That Girl" on an oldie channel.

The President's and Don Jr.'s requests for money have gone down. The worst was in one day I had 12 requests. 

• Smile 1

Buh-bye, Mo Brooks. Trump finally withdrew his endorsement (today).

Who else would be dumb enough to tell MAGA people to move on from the 2020 election while on stage at a Trump rally? 

Mo Brooks was. That happened in 2021 in Alabama. 

Now Mo's inner RINO has emerged so much, Trump told him to take a hike.

So finally.

Buh-bye, Mo.

Michael

Last night Trump had a rally in Georgia.

JxfEd.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

FULL SPEECH: President Donald J. Trump speaks at Save America Rally in Commerce, GA 3/26/22

As usual, it was great.

And he set people like Brian Kemp on notice that he was coming for them.

This rally was a little more potty-mouth than normal.

There are several examples one could find, but my favorite is below:

Michael

Costa and Woodward, Woodward and Costa. They broke a story today. A not unsurprising story for J6 committee-of-benghazi watchers. It amounts to a great big nothing, a non-barking dog, a vacancy, and so for benghazi-minded people it is like crack to you know what.

On 9/22/2021 at 12:27 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lookee here.

On 9/21/2021 at 4:37 PM, william.scherk said:

This story is making the rounds of truefalsemiddling media today; this is from Conservative Brief. 

Report: Mike Pence Rejected Plan To Overturn Election Results

The "memo" that numerous rants have launched is here: 

https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A62KF/specialDOX/eastman.memo.pdf

Expand  

and...

On 9/21/2021 at 5:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If true (and who knows being that this is from CNN and Woodward?)...

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise...

And then comes another surprise, or at least a surprisingly-compact field marrow for headline writers to carve away at.  The vegetable's plain name is "Seven Hour Gap." 

Could be a mystery novel, could be a PI report in divorce proceeding, could be a trigger for a whole lotta old political hacks. Hacks who of course once triggered harken back to Rosemary Woods and small-marrow headlines of yore. 

What I wonder is what level of detail one might need for a "dog that did not bark" item to be a clue, at least for initial epistemological-ID work. 

-- I predict that this story has legs, legs enought to stagger on for a couple of days. I think the ramifications will likely reach the level of Supreme Grand Hoopla on my Memeorandum Meter. 

Why? Because even though it seems that there is a big honking lack of details to talk about, talking about it seems to be the sworn duty of all people with a byline, whether enemies of the people or not. 

It should be interesting to see what Hoft and Bro have to say tomorrow as well -- so far the feasting is small -- at least as measured and curated  so far by Ground News.

Blind spot!

Edited by william.scherk
Added a hedge of "many people are saying" and "a great big nothing" and some grammar fixins

On 3/29/2022 at 7:19 PM, william.scherk said:

It should be interesting to see what Hoft and Bro have to say tomorrow as well -- so far the feasting is small -- at least as measured and curated  so far by Ground News.

Blind spot!

Would you settle for Christine Laila?

trump-smile-winner.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Another mainstream media narrative about Trump has crumbled. Earlier this week the abusive January 6 Committee leaked Trump’s internal White House records to the media and accused the former president...

Ground News has a few more angles:

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

In the seven hours during which White House records show no phone calls to or from then-U.S. President Donald Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, among the calls that are conspicuously absent is one Trump made to...

Woo hoo!

image.png

Wonderful patriot Sarah Palin of Alaska just announced that she is running for Congress, and that means there will be a true America First fighter on the ballot to replace the late and legendary Congressman Don Young. Sarah shocked many when she endorsed me very early in 2016, and we won big. Now, it’s my turn! Sarah has been a champion for Alaska values, Alaska energy, Alaska jobs, and the great people of Alaska. She was one of the most popular Governors because she stood up to corruption in both State Government and the Fake News Media. Sarah lifted the McCain presidential campaign out of the dumps despite the fact that she had to endure some very evil, stupid, and jealous people within the campaign itself. They were out to destroy her, but she didn’t let that happen. Sarah Palin is tough and smart and will never back down, and I am proud to give her my Complete and Total Endorsement, and encourage all Republicans to unite behind this wonderful person and her campaign to put America First!

Tonight I will sleep well...

Michael

9 hours ago, Peter said:

I wonder how she would do as President Trump's Veep? Oh, I know how she would do! I second that emotion.

Gotta loe Sarah!!!!!!!!

Remember her speech after when she was Romneys VP running mate!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Peter said:

She has such a nice face and boobies. I wish her well. Wait. Is she going to put out another poster? 

I think you got a shot, did she not leave her husband? 

Taking out the trash.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump Endorsed Candidate Caught on Hidden Camera Trashing Claims That Election Was Stolen, Says It’s the GOP Version of Russiagate

3-224.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Republican Arkansas Senator John Boozman, who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump, has been caught on hidden camera comparing concerns about the legitimacy of the...

These idiot RINOS don't believe it when MAGA people say the same thing Rand did on the book cover of Atlas Shrugged.

"And I mean it."

Buh buy Boozman...

Man does it feel good to see covert saboteurs exposed.

Michael

On 3/3/2022 at 12:25 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Apropos, I am enjoying Gettr, but I can't wait until Truth Social is available for desktop computers. 

Did anyone get an account at Truth Social?