MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

All fixed now. I even added a note to my original post.

Here is Joe Rogan's real account over on Gettr (@joerogan).

Joe Rogan

It looks like this, but I inserted the red circles for comment.

image.png

1. Yup. Joe joined Gettr in January, 2022. This could get confusing because if you start looking at his posts, you see they go back years. I think Joe managed to copy all of his tweets from Twitter over to Gettr.

2. As of right now, he has 9 million followers.

3. Today is January 10, but his last post there was the day he joined, January 2. I wonder why... Waiting for Truth Media? Too busy? Fighting with Secret Service? Offers of money or something money-related? Something else?

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I got punked.

And it wasn't even a very good punking, but I walked right in like a doofus.

Oh well.

Dayaamm!

:)

Michael

No worries; hard to tell the scams, sometimes...(it's not as if the scenario wasn't implausible, or anything they wouldn't try, either...)

btw - For people in O-Land who get punked or are flat-out wrong about something, I suggest you handle it the way I just did.

Normally, we get longwinded explanations of how the correction is technically right, but can be interpreted in a certain way, except in this case one has to admit it wasn't the case, so it was right. But, the reason the poster made the mistake is that he defined a word differently than is usual, he was actually thinking about an exception made in 1648 by Thomas Hobbes, and Rand had said something similar but not quite that, he lost his job, his house burned down, his mother died and the dog ate his friggin' homework.

The truth is, nobody gives a damn. 

I'm not pointing the finger at myself and preening about how virtuous, rational and worthy of praise I am for doing the right thing (although that's not a bad idea :evil: -- hmmmm... :) ). 

I just think someone at times has to come out and say it's OK to fuck up.

Own it and move on.

It's OK.

The world will still be there and you will still have everything you had before the fuck-up and oopsie, except maybe some razzing for a while.

And if you can't stand razzing, what the hell are you doing online where there are trolls galore?

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - For people in O-Land who get punked or are flat-out wrong about something, I suggest you handle it the way I just did.

Normally, we get longwinded explanations of how the correction is technically right, but can be interpreted in a certain way, except in this case one has to admit it wasn't the case, so it was right. But, the reason the poster made the mistake is that he defined a word differently than is usual, he was actually thinking about an exception made in 1648 by Thomas Hobbes, and Rand had said something similar but not quite that, he lost his job, his house burned down, his mother died and the dog ate his friggin' homework.

The truth is, nobody gives a damn. 

I'm not pointing the finger at myself and preening about how virtuous, rational and worthy of praise I am for doing the right thing (although that's not a bad idea :evil: -- hmmmm... :) ). 

I just think someone at times has to come out and say it's OK to fuck up.

Own it and move on.

It's OK.

The world will still be there and you will still have everything you had before the fuck-up and oopsie, except maybe some razzing for a while.

And if you can't stand razzing, what the hell are you doing online where there are trolls galore?

Michael

#MarcoRubio

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

#MarcoRubio

To get some publicity Rubio should run for Prez or even VP with Trump in 2024. Yeah. That's the ticket. President Trump's Vice Presidential candidate. He's conservative, Hispanic, decent looking, talks well, he's from Florida with a decent amount of votes in the electoral college, etc.     

Looks like GAB is either stirring up !@%& or taking shadenfreude in a Joe Rogan/GETTR squabble:

"Joe Rogan slams social media platform Gettr, calling it 'f---ery' and 'fugazi' just days after joining"

61de40d21025b20018bb4603?width=1200&form
TRENDS.GAB.COM

Rogan created an account on the Twitter-alternative Gettr on January 2, but said this week that he's already considering leaving the platform.

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Rogan created an account on the Twitter-alternative Gettr on January 2, but said this week that he's already considering leaving the platform.

1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

Looks like GAB is either stirring up !@%& or taking shadenfreude in a Joe Rogan/GETTR squabble:

"Joe Rogan slams social media platform Gettr, calling it 'f---ery' and 'fugazi' just days after joining"

TRENDS.GAB.COM

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

The "schadenfreudge" coming from a GAB email blast, while touting the superiority of GAB:

Just days after joining the grift operation Gettr, Joe Rogan slammed the platform this week calling it “fugazi” and was questioning live on his show about how to leave the platform. As I mentioned earlier this week former CNN contributor Jason Miller’s Chinese billionaire-funded Gettr is falsely claiming to be a “free speech” platform and an alternative to Big Tech, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Gettr not only depends on Amazon AWS for hosting along with Apple and Google App Stores for distribution, but the app is also tracking users for Facebook and Google according to a bombshell report from Talk Liberation Investigates.

As I have written in the past I have no problem with competition. Competition is great and encourages our team to work harder to provide the best product on the market. What I do have a problem with is grifters, hypocrites, and liars. I have a problem with foreign billionaires trying to astroturf Christians and conservatives into a Big Tech honeypot. I know many good and decent people will be signing up for Gettr at the behest of the talking heads they trust on Fox News and elsewhere. I think they deserve to know exactly what they are getting into.
Some Key Findings from the report include:

-Numerous trackers from Facebook, Google, and other third parties are embedded in GETTR web and smartphone apps.

-App permissions facilitate the surveillance of a wide variety of information about GETTR users, including fine-grained behavior and location data. This data is then used to profile users and shared with third parties.

-“Getome,” a previous version of the GETTR app that targeted Chinese-language audiences, is still published in Google Play and effectively provides a backdoor to GETTR. Users can log in and interact on the GETTR network via the Getome app, bypassing updates on the newer application.

-Content on GETTR such as news is loaded directly from external sources, opening connections between GETTR users to dozens of domains. This introduces serious privacy and security risks. Some of this content is delivered via unencrypted HTTP, further jeopardizing users.

-GETTR infrastructure is hosted by cloud vendors such as Amazon AWS and company email accounts are hosted by Google.

On top of this report, there has been extensive coverage about Gettr’s rampant censorship.

Gettr is already banning America First patriots for no reason.
Gettr is shadowbanning reporters who ask why.
Gettr is banning certain words they do not like.
Gettr is using Artificial Intelligence to ban “hate speech” just like Facebook and Twitter.
Gettr banned a black conservative for using a word they didn’t like in his account bio.
Another fake in the alternative technology space is Rumble.
Rumble positions themselves as the “free speech” Youtube alternative. Conservative talking heads from Fox News have been pushing it for the past year and earlier this summer President Trump joined the platform. On the day that President Trump joined the platform Rumble updated their terms of service to ban “hate speech.”

I was watching an interview with Tim Pool and the CEO of Rumble last night and it was really something. Tim pressed him on why their terms of service are exactly the same as Big Tech’s by banning things like “hate speech.” He correctly stated that Rumble is adopting the censorship language of the left.

The CEO of Rumble said that their terms of service are “legacy” from when they launched in 2013 (which is a lie because they added the hate speech rules on the day President Trump joined Rumble recently,) and mentioned three times that they have to ban “hate speech” in order to stay on the Apple and Google app stores.

So the reality is Rumble and Gettr are platforms that are de facto owned and operated by Apple and Google. If you have the same Silicon Valley rules in order to play in the Silicon Valley sandbox, you are necessarily part of the Silicon Valley swamp.

If you see someone promoting Gettr or Rumble as a “free speech alternatives to Big Tech” feel free to send them the information on this post, and then tell them about Gab.com. The home of free speech online with the battle scars to prove it.

These are problems Gab doesn’t have, because unlike Rumble, Parler, and Gettr: Gab has a backbone and principles.

Gab is a First Amendment company which means we tolerate “offensive” but legal speech. We believe that a moderation policy which adheres to the First Amendment, thereby permitting offensive content to rise to the surface, is a valuable and necessary utility to society.

It allows unorthodox but correct views, such as the Wuhan Lab Origin Theory that was banned on Twitter and YouTube but permitted on Gab, to propagate.

It allows hateful ideas, such as anti-White CRT, to be exposed and subject to scrutiny and challenge. It also allows Americans, and others around the world, to enjoy the full measure of their human right to speak freely online.

Gab is the ONLY platform that stood up to censorship and said NO to:
–Apple and Google
–Visa, Paypal, and dozens of processors
-Cloud hosting providers
-Email services
–Banks
-The mainstream media
–The nation state of Germany -The ADL and SPLC -Fellow “conservatives” –Congress

We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. If you want to offer the world a free speech platform you’re going to pay the consequences. You need to be willing to take heat from Apple, Google, banks, and even foreign governments. Gab did, and will continue to do so.
Which is why Gab is the number one free speech alternative to Big Tech. Period.
Andrew Torba CEO, Gab.com Jesus Christ is King of Kings

TG,

Torba is probably overstating it and leaving out some things. And I chalk this up to being more ideology motivated instead of business motivated.

1. My first comment, though, is outside of this. His source is Business Insider. Come on, Torba. Predator class and fake news media anyone? I'm not saying there is no smoke in this story, but it's not the raging fire they are portraying. One does not fight fake news media by becoming fake news media.

2. Now back to fundamental differences. Torba's marketing sucks. Jason Miller goes all over the world getting users, etc. And he does aggressive marketing. They have vastly different approaches. So I imagine Torba is a bit peeved that Jason goes out and gets big names whereas he waits for them to come to him. And they take their good old time coming...

3. Let's not forget Jason's earlier involvement with Trump. Yet, even with that, Trump did not join Gettr. Why?

I speculate, but if I know life and people, money is at root. Follow the mucking funny. Jason, as CEO, I imagine wants to keep all the money inhouse. Trump probably said, in order to join, he wanted a big chunk of the company or something like that for his big audience and the difference that would make to Gettr. And Jason probably said something like, "I loves ya' Donny, but I loves me monies more." :) 

4. That leads me to Joe Rogan. What do you want to bet Rogan wanted money for the million new sign-ups caused by his migration to Gettr? And what do you want to bet Jason said, "I luvs ya' Joey, and thanks for the new sign-ups, but no."? And what do you want to bet negotiations are still ongoing? :) 

5. I can't say anything for sure about what Torba is talking about re AWS, censorship, etc., but I do know that a principal funder of Gettr is Guo Wengui (sometimes called by other names like Miles Guo). And when thinking about him, please don't think CCP, but instead Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.

People who are billionaires do many things top-down through their friends and associates, who are also billionaires. And each of these billionaires come with their own prejudices and quirks and so on. So they may impose something weird to kick in their part or whatever they provide and people work around it. 

Also, there's this. Guo may be in favor of the common man, the lao bai xing, flyover America, etc., but he still goes out on his yacht and hobnobs among the upper class.

So Gettr is able to do things more or less safely within the big tech environment and where other billionaires tread than Torba ever could dream of. That, I believe, nullifies many of Torba's beefs.

Gab and Gettr are, businesswise, two very different animals. There is no reason to blame one animal for not being the other. Birds don't burrow deep holes to live in and ground hogs don't fly.

6. So long as users are happy, Gettr will prosper. Ditto for Gab. Users are starting to get fed up with Twitter, though, so it is going down. That's business.

Ideology-wise, so long as Bannon, Jason Miller, and people like that are involved in Gettr, I believe it will be more-or-less free. If they leave, Gettr might go the way of other big-tech companies. Or it might not.

One thing is for sure. Neither Gettr nor Gab are responsible for the abuses social media has perpetrated on their users like censuring the Hunter Biden laptop story, censoring coronavirus info, etc.

I have an account at both and I go to both. I intend to keep doing the same.

So I say let Torba and Miller duke it out. I, for one, have my own fights to deal with. I don't have time or interest in their fight.

And if Rogan goes or stays, he's big but he's not unique social-media-wise. He's just one celebrity among many, so who cares?

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Torba is probably overstating it and leaving out some things. And I chalk this up to being more ideology motivated instead of business motivated.

1. My first comment, though, is outside of this. His source is Business Insider. Come on, Torba. Predator class and fake news media anyone? I'm not saying there is no smoke in this story, but it's not the raging fire they are portraying. One does not fight fake news media by becoming fake news media.

2. Now back to fundamental differences. Torba's marketing sucks. Jason Miller goes all over the world getting users, etc. And he does aggressive marketing. They have vastly different approaches. So I imagine Torba is a bit peeved that Jason goes out and gets big names whereas he waits for them to come to him. And they take their good old time coming...

3. Let's not forget Jason's earlier involvement with Trump. Yet, even with that, Trump did not join Gettr. Why?

I speculate, but if I know life and people, money is at root. Follow the mucking funny. Jason, as CEO, I imagine wants to keep all the money inhouse. Trump probably said, in order to join, he wanted a big chunk of the company or something like that for his big audience and the difference that would make to Gettr. And Jason probably said something like, "I loves ya' Donny, but I loves me monies more." :) 

4. That leads me to Joe Rogan. What do you want to bet Rogan wanted money for the million new sign-ups caused by his migration to Gettr? And what do you want to bet Jason said, "I luvs ya' Joey, and thanks for the new sign-ups, but no."? And what do you want to bet negotiations are still ongoing? :) 

5. I can't say anything for sure about what Torba is talking about re AWS, censorship, etc., but I do know that a principal funder of Gettr is Guo Wengui (sometimes called by other names like Miles Guo). And when thinking about him, please don't think CCP, but instead Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.

People who are billionaires do many things top-down through their friends and associates, who are also billionaires. And each of these billionaires come with their own prejudices and quirks and so on. So they may impose something weird to kick in their part or whatever they provide and people work around it. 

Also, there's this. Guo may be in favor of the common man, the lao bai xing, flyover America, etc., but he still goes out on his yacht and hobnobs among the upper class.

So Gettr is able to do things more or less safely within the big tech environment and where other billionaires tread than Torba ever could dream of. That, I believe, nullifies many of Torba's beefs.

Gab and Gettr are, businesswise, two very different animals. There is no reason to blame one animal for not being the other. Birds don't burrow deep holes to live in and ground hogs don't fly.

6. So long as users are happy, Gettr will prosper. Ditto for Gab. Users are starting to get fed up with Twitter, though, so it is going down. That's business.

Ideology-wise, so long as Bannon, Jason Miller, and people like that are involved in Gettr, I believe it will be more-or-less free. If they leave, Gettr might go the way of other big-tech companies. Or it might not.

One thing is for sure. Neither Gettr nor Gab are responsible for the abuses social media has perpetrated on their users like censuring the Hunter Biden laptop story, censoring coronavirus info, etc.

I have an account at both and I go to both. I intend to keep doing the same.

So I say let Torba and Miller duke it out. I, for one, have my own fights to deal with. I don't have time or interest in their fight.

And if Rogan goes or stays, he's big but he's not unique social-media-wise. He's just one celebrity among many, so who cares?

Michael

JR is in Telegram as of yestetday 

On 11/3/2021 at 6:19 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's how Bannon put it.

bannon-suck-maddow-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Steve Bannon and The War Room opened was a must-see on Wednesday morning following Glenn Youngkin’s victory in Virginia last night. Bannon declared the Biden presidency...

Lame duck.

First you wound it.

Then you kill it.

Elections have consequences.

And this one--Youngkin--looks like a huge relief to MAGA people after he got sworn in.

He's also further wounding the lame duck Biden. :) 

UPDATE: Virginia Governor Youngkin Signs 11 Executive Actions on First Day in Office Including Banning CRT, Ending Vax Mandate, Ending School Mask Mandate, etc.

youngkin-inauguration.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Republican Glenn Youngkin was sworn in as Virginia’s 74th Governor on Saturday. Youngkin is the first Republican governor of Virginia in over 10 years. Youngkin defeated dirty Clintonite Terry McAuliffe in...

From the article:

Republican Glenn Youngkin was sworn in as Virginia’s 74th Governor on Saturday.

Youngkin is the first Republican governor of Virginia in over 10 years.

. . .

Here is a list of the executive actions, via WFIR.

Executive Orders:

• Executive Order Number Two delivers on his Day One promise to empower Virginia parents in their children’s education and upbringing by allowing parents to make decisions on whether their child wears a mask in school.
  • Read the full text of Executive Order Number Two.

Executive Directive:

This was a pleasant surprise to many Americans.

That nice, great, wonderful, but there's more .

Virginia’s New Attorney General Fires 30 Staff Members, Announces Major Investigations within Hours of Taking Office

IMG_9180.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares fired 30 staff members and announced investigations into the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County Schools within hours of being sworn into office. Mr...

From the article:

Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares fired 30 staff members and announced investigations into the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County Schools within hours of being sworn into office.

Mr. Miyares was sworn in as Virginia’s Attorney General on Saturday and he’s already cleaning house.

“One of the reasons Virginians get so fed up with government is the lack of transparency – and that’s a big issue here,” Miyares wrote. “The Virginia Parole Board broke the law when they let out murders, rapists, and cop killers early on their sentences without notifying the victims. Loudoun Country Public Schools covered up a sexual assault on school grounds for political gain, leading to an additional assault of a young girl.”

Virginia State Senator Louise Lucas claimed Miyares fired the entire Civil Rights division, however the AG’s spokesperson said only two staffers from that division were let go on Saturday.

“There are 12 individuals who work in the Office of Civil Rights – only two personnel changes were made,” Miyares spox Victoria LaCivita said.

Miyares will reportedly be prosecuting criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs declined to prosecute.

I am from Virginia. I was born and raised there.

I have never felt like moving back after I left.

But, man, did this start an old itch.

Virginia might be livable again, who knows?

Michael

• Upvote 1

As of this posting, they are still processing the video from live broadcast to replay, but pretty soon the replay should be finished.

rwOZb.qR4e.3-small-REPLAY-PRESIDENT-DONA
RUMBLE.COM

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a rally in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, January 15, 2022, at 7:00PM MST. Venue: Country Thunder Festival Grounds

And here it is at President Trump's own Rumble account, with the same observation about processing:

Fzi3c.4Wpjb.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

LIVESTREAM WILL BEGIN WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP ARRIVES President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, January...

I came in late, but I caught most of it and this was one hell of a rally.

President Trump basically said when power is restored to the MAGA people, they are only going to clean up the mess the Biden people made, they are going to hold the criminals to account. He's obviously talking about the current administration and illegal aliens Biden let in, but he also singled out the murderer of Ashli Babbitt.

I also liked it when he was talking about AT&T getting rid of OAN on DirectTV.

He said he promised to OAN people he would not use the world boycott. So he said real loud and several times that he was not going to say, "Boycott AT&T!" He just wasn't going to say it. You won't hear him say, "Boycott AT&T!"  :) 

Trump said many things people have been waiting to hear. I think he's waited to address them on purpose. It's the discipline of a winner.

He knows about timing.

Still, it was great to hear him back in top form.

Michael

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Elections have consequences.

And this one--Youngkin--looks like a huge relief to MAGA people after he got sworn in.

And look who has to be a clown on his way out.

Ralph Northam Pardons Democrat State Senator Jailed For Underage Sex Crimes in His Final Act as Virginia Governor

IMG_2732.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Governor Blackface-Klansman Ralph Northam pardoned a Democrat who was jailed for underage sex crimes in his final act as Virginia governor. Northam pardoned Democrat state senator Joe Morrissey...

Good riddance to that trash.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing can stop what is coming.

There's even video in the article below.

Trump declares himself the ‘47th’ president while playing golf

trump-golf-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=
NYPOST.COM

The former president made the remarks while playing a round of golf at one of his clubs, according to a video being shared widely on social media on Wednesday.

And, in addition to being unstoppable, as Trump always says, the best is yet to come.

Michael

If you missed President Trump's rally in Conroe, Texas, a few hours ago, here is the video on Trump's own Rumble channel. Go to about 35:20 for the start.

t377c.4Wpjb.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

LIVESTREAM WILL BEGIN WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP ARRIVES President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks in Conroe, Texas, on Saturday, January 29...

Huge crowd.

Huge...

Great rally. He's getting more aggressive.

He also said everybody is moving on from the virus thing and practically called it a scam. He mentioned, almost in passing, they he and his people did a great job with Warp Speed and all that during the start of the crisis, but it has gone on way too long and it's time to move on.

He also said even if a pardon is needed, all the people who suffered persecution for the January 6 rally will be taken care of.

He wants to fire a lot of generals, too.

Watch it. This was a good one. At one moment, the crowd even chanted about Hillary Clinton--"Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up."

He gave a great shout-out to the Canadian Truckers. "We’re with them all the way."

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2021 at 2:54 PM, william.scherk said:

Apparently, Steve Bannon has long had Marc Elias (and Democracy Docket) on his storm-tracking radar.

I wonder if Steve Bannon ever gets to reading other critics of Marc Elias, among which election-law shyster Rick Hasen. From the Hasen Election Law blog:

[...]

As far back as 2015, some voting rights advocates expressed the view that Elias was not following good strategy in pushing an aggressive reading of the Voting Rights Act in cases going to increasingly conservative federal courts. As one advocate recounted to me: “The voting rights community is concerned that that SCOTUS will use these cases to essentially wipe out Section 2 and removing the few teeth it has left. An adverse decision in these cases would give states a blank check to pass truly harmful laws without any vehicle for opponents to challenge them.”

Marc didn’t listen to such criticism, and he brought what I considered to be an extremely weak Voting Rights Act case in Arizona to disastrous results. As I posted at SCOTUSBlog in Feb. 2021 about the upcoming Bnrnovich case, “The Democratic Party’s aggressiveness in using Section 2 in this case, and the deeply split en banc U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit decision siding with the Democrats, has provided an opportunity for the state’s Republican Party, its Republican attorney general and the Trump administration (which filed an amicus brief on behalf of the United States before Donald Trump left office) to suggest various ways to read Section 2 as applied to vote denial claims in very stingy ways.” And indeed the Supreme Court took this opportunity in Brnovich last summer to severely weaken Section 2. As I explained in this NY Times oped, in “Brnovich v. Democratic National Committee, the court has weakened the last remaining legal tool for protecting minority voters in federal courts from a new wave of legislation seeking to suppress the vote that is emanating from Republican-controlled states.”

[...]

William,

I never heard of Rick Hasen.

Does Steve Bannon know him?

I have never heard Bannon talk about him.

But I have heard Bannon talk about Marc Elias a lot and over a long time. After all, Elias is one of the corrupt insiders on the 2020 election scam. He's a Clinton toady at that. 

But as Bannon says, he's intelligent, cunning and really good at what he does.

And that's why Bannon wants to see him in prison in the end. He's a corrupting influence on the legal system. Up to now, he's broken the law with impunity.

Michael

Rut Row! As it gets closer to the election the left leans more left and can’t stop badmouthing DT or Ted Cruz. I watched Jimmy Kimmel last night to check if he would dis Trump. And he did! What a surprise.

A quote or is a note, from the www . . . The House select committee investigating the Capitol attack has found sparse call records and gaps in the White House telephone logs from Jan. 6, according to two sources familiar with the investigation. One source indicated to ABC News that the logs do not reflect all the calls they understand former President Donald Trump was making that day. Investigators have not uncovered any evidence that records were deleted or changed. end quote

Another interesting quote? Neil Goodell wrote to “objectivism” subject: Borderline Cases Do Exist - No They Don't! . . . . I am not going to spend time here explaining this error as Peikoff and Rand discuss it extensively. Here I'll say only that our categories are nothing like existents in the world. So-called "metaphysical distinctions" are a creation of our mind, of our psychophysical perceptual processes giving meaning to and interpreting different types of energy. This is *all* perception is. Look at a red apple. Now blink your eyes and look at the apple again. The metaphysical distinction between these two glances is that time has elapsed and your brain is physically changed from the first glance to the second (yes, it is, otherwise you would have no memory of the first glance). This is a concrete, undeniable, "objective," metaphysical distinction. Is each glance deserving of a separate category? According to the argument Ram is putting forth, it should be. The error Ram is making is attempting to ground his notion of "objective" as a metaphysical point-to-something-kind-of construct. This is incorrect. Objectivity is concerned with epistemology, specifically reasoning, and how we validate our knowledge. Existence merely is, it is not objective, subjective, or anything else, it just is.

Another point to consider about the fake / lie about flushing documents down the toilet so the author can sell a book. Pipes coming from anywhere can be watched. Flushed items can be retrieved from a sewer.

Items burned or destroyed by Trump or a trusted worker cannot be retrieved in a readable form. 

Man, this just feels good.

WATCH: Parent Calls Out School Board Chair’s Mask Hypocrisy, She Freaks Out!

Screenshot-2022-02-19-112655.png
TRENDINGPOLITICS.COM

Notice: This article may contain commentary that reflects the author's opinion. The far left was able to take control of the educational […] More

In Montgomery County (Virginia), at a local School Board meeting, parent Alecia Vaught ripped board members for double standards, causing a snowflake to meltdown publically.

. . .

Vaught then turned her attention to board Chair Sue Kass and pointed to photos on her cellphone of Kass maskless “with a crowd of people.”

With that, Kass exploded telling Vaught “you are done” asking a police officer to kick her out. When the officer would not comply, Kass did what any disrespectful radical Marxists would, she slammed her laptop closed, and left the meeting in order to deflect from her exposed hypocrisy.

And as Kass walked past a Vaught, she told the board chair “we’re coming for your seat.”

Kass’ reply? “You can have my seat.”

Unfortunately you have to go to the article to see the video. Scroll down to the second video, which is only 3 minutes long, but that's where the fireworks are. The first video is over three hours and I can't think of anyone who would want to torture themselves that much.

Anyway, watching a Karen get taken out by a woman her approximate age and station was like a drink of cool water in the desert.

Michael

President Trump spoke at CPAC tonight.

_d3md.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Saturday, February 26, 2022: Watch the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump's full speech at CPAC 2022 in Orlando, FL.

I saw the speech. He was less aggressive in things like name-calling than normal, but a lot more hard-ass about destroying those who did the election fraud and screwed up America.

I have a feeling that once elected, he really will lock up Hillary Clinton.

Here was a special moment during the speech.

Michael

Watch Mel K stump for Dr. Mark Sherwood for Governor of Oklahoma.

She thinks a lot like I do (but not on everything).

Man, is she on fire.

SFr76dg7biWz_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

On January 22, 2022 Mel & Rob took serious local action with Mel speaking live in Oklahoma City, Ok in support of our friend and patriot Dr. Mark Sherwood for Governor. We encourage you all to...

It's rare I call a stump speech pure pleasure, but this one was. I think her speech outdid her candidate in resonance.

Michael

• Thanks 1