MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Steve Scalise (more swamp) just got nominated for Speaker of the House.

Now get this, they did it behind closed doors. The GOP swamp will never learn. They all need to be primaried.

Scalise beat Jim Jordan for the nomination 113 to 99.

But now he needs 218 floor votes to win the office.

Rotsa ruck on that. If 6 of the Heroic 8 say no, then it will be no.

:) 

Michael

Trump for Speaker! 

• Smile 1

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Steve Scalise (more swamp) just got nominated for Speaker of the House.

Oops... They tried to sneak Scalise in behind closed doors to see if they could fool everyone and get their paws on all that military-industrial complex money.

But it didn't work. Too many Republicans (of the Heroic Eight) came out and said they were not going to vote for him.

Now I'm reading everywhere that Scalise is withdrawing from the race and Jim Jordan is going to get the nod.

Let's see.

Michael

On 10/11/2023 at 12:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scalise beat Jim Jordan for the nomination 113 to 99.

But now he needs 218 floor votes to win the office.

Rotsa ruck on that. If 6 of the Heroic 8 say no, then it will be no.

Not only was it no, the main sharks who were supporting Scalise are now supporting Jim Jordan. This includes Rogers and the deposed McCarthy.

It looks like Jim will get in on Tuesday.

This is what organizing does, even in a crooked hostile environment.

MAGA is just getting started.

Here's a quick overview.

RUMBLE.COM

BREAKING: McCarthy-Supporter Rep. Mike Rogers Backs Jordan For Speaker

Michael

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Here is what Gen. Flynn responded on Twitter:

General Flynn is not wrong.

The whole Q thing is a lot more complicated than what he said, though.

Q is not a static happening that, once it appeared, it stayed the same. That's the line that the Predator Class tries to take these days as they try to relegate the public image of Q followers to the category of tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.

(These idiot propagandists do that as they say Biden's election was the most secure one in American history and present one hoax after another that eventually gets busted. :) )

Here is a dose of reality about the military in America. I am excluding, for now, the horrible unconstitutional excesses of The Pentagon, DARPA, and so on when they got their hands on the public treasury.

The main splits in the government in America where the military got involved was the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. In the first case, George Washington did not use the British military. He formed his own. And in the Civil War, Jefferson Davis did not use the Union military. He formed a Confederate military.

If the military is to act in the way that many Q followers say and have it happen in reality (and I believe there are many in the military who want to do just that), they would have to become part of a larger movement to overthrow the government that currently exists and found a new military for the one intended to replace it.

So long as we act within the system that exists right now, General Flynn is correct.

And if a new Civil War should come? Where would General Flynn fall? 

Let's put it this way. I don't see him working for the side of dictators.

But I get his frustration with constantly saying he is not involved with Q, that there are no plans for a military intervention in the American government, etc., and some QAnon people just ignoring that and saying that he really is involved and really belongs to the plans, but he just can't say it out loud.

Right now General Flynn wants people to get off their asses and fight. He sees victory on the horizon. He wants them to take over local offices and governments through normal means, which is not only doable, people are doing it. Like a good General, he is telling his "soldiers" to knock off the bullshit, focus, and get the goddam job done.

X22 has a huge audience of "soldiers" willing to do the work. But Dave keeps harping on and on about the Q legend, which has already served its purpose, and tells people what the military will and will not do. But Dave grew his audience making people think about the right issues in counterpoint to the toxic propaganda the Predator Class abundantly spread and keeps spreading. He's valuable. He has a huge organization held together by moral glue that emerged from the ground up. It's only in audience form right now, but it exists and its potential for getting shit done is enormous.

So General Flynn reamed Dave a new asshole in front of his audience. He reestablished the chain of command and got those "soldiers" pointed in the right direction.

I love it.

Reminds me of General Patton...

Michael

35 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is what Gen. Flynn responded on Twitter:

General Flynn is not wrong.

The whole Q thing is a lot more complicated than what he said, though.

Q is not a static happening that, once it appeared, it stayed the same. That's the line that the Predator Class tries to take these days as they try to relegate the public image of Q followers to the category of tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.

(These idiot propagandists do that as they say Biden's election was the most secure one in American history and present one hoax after another that eventually gets busted. :) )

Here is a dose of reality about the military in America. I am excluding, for now, the horrible unconstitutional excesses of The Pentagon, DARPA, and so on when they got their hands on the public treasury.

The main splits in the government in America where the military got involved was the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. In the first case, George Washington did not use the British military. He formed his own. And in the Civil War, Jefferson Davis did not use the Union military. He formed a Confederate military.

If the military is to act in the way that many Q followers say and have it happen in reality (and I believe there are many in the military who want to do just that), they would have to become part of a larger movement to overthrow the government that currently exists and found a new military for the one intended to replace it.

So long as we act within the system that exists right now, General Flynn is correct.

And if a new Civil War should come? Where would General Flynn fall? 

Let's put it this way. I don't see him working for the side of dictators.

But I get his frustration with constantly saying he is not involved with Q, that there are no plans for a military intervention in the American government, etc., and some QAnon people just ignoring that and saying that he really is involved and really belongs to the plans, but he just can't say it out loud.

Right now General Flynn wants people to get off their asses and fight. He sees victory on the horizon. He wants them to take over local offices and governments through normal means, which is not only doable, people are doing it. Like a good General, he is telling his "soldiers" to knock off the bullshit, focus, and get the goddam job done.

X22 has a huge audience of "soldiers" willing to do the work. But Dave keeps harping on and on about the Q legend, which has already served its purpose, and tells people what the military will and will not do. But Dave grew his audience making people think about the right issues in counterpoint to the toxic propaganda the Predator Class abundantly spread and keeps spreading. He's valuable. He has a huge organization held together by moral glue that emerged from the ground up. It's only in audience form right now, but it exists and its potential for getting shit done is enormous.

So General Flynn reamed Dave a new asshole in front of his audience. He reestablished the chain of command and got those "soldiers" pointed in the right direction.

I love it.

Reminds me of General Patton...

Michael

I also think its Trumps 3d chess style because Flynn mentioned about"duly elected" President but Biden was fraudulently elected.

When Trump wins ( sweeps 50 States ) in 2024 it will be the same thing ie duly elected.

On 2/1/2023 at 4:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sidney Powell is back on Twitter.

Finally.

I hate to see the following:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Attorney Sidney Powell on Thursday pleaded guilty in the Georgia RICO case against Trump in exchange for reduced charges.

I have a feeling this is not as bad as it seems, but the public impression is awful.

All felony charges against Sidney in the Georgia RICO against Trump and others were dropped and she pled guilty to a few misdemeanors. She gets 6 years suspended sentence, has to write an apology letter to the voters of Georgia, and will have to testify in the cases of the other 18 codefendants (including Trump). The word "truthfully" is emphasized in her need to testify, so I want to see what she says before I judge this as turning on Trump. I doubt she will incriminate him in anything and will stick to the truth.

But I am not going to excuse her behavior. After all, she presents herself as an evangelical Christian who is willing to go to the cross for her beliefs.

On the good side, Sidney has spent her entire career playing the long game and winning. Buy does it take time. And often, it has looked like she was losing before getting SCOTUS and other higher courts to overturn bad judgments. So I bet she has a strategy behind all this that will turn toxic on her accusers before everything is over.

I am not the only one who accepts her guilty pleas as bogus. They remind me--and lots of people I have seen posting elsewhere--of the confessions of tortured people. 

On the bad side, her action is seen as selling out. Tim Pool had a shit fit, and I believe it was over what he saw as a betrayal of the Christian narrative more than anything else (but he also hates plea deals as he--and I--believe they are inherently dishonest and bullying).

Tim, like me, anchors his soul to people who do not sell out. And when the chain to that anchor snaps (or so he perceives), it is painful.

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

BUY CAST BREW COFFEE TO FIGHT BACK - https://castbrew.com/ Become a Member For Uncensored Videos - https://timcast.com/join-us/ Hang Out With Tim Pool & Crew LIVE At - http://Youtube.com/TimcastIRL Sidney Powell BETRAYS TRUMP, Pleads Guilty And Agr…

Also, Sidney and General Flynn had a huge falling out with Lin Wood a while back. I don't know all the details, but I do know money was involved since donations were pouring in at the time.

Lin mentioned Sidney today in his Telegram account:

I have seen the reports that Sidney Powell entered a plea in the Fulton County, Georgia criminal case. 

I do not believe that Powell ever served as President Trump’s attorney. 

I hope that now that Powell is out of the criminal case, the Fulton DA will not need to call me as a witness. 

At her request, I allowed Powell to work on her election cases at Tomotley in November of 2020. She was later joined by Mike Flynn and others who it appeared were working with them. 

I did not draft, prepare, sign, or file any of the election cases Powell filed in various states. I was working on my own election cases filed in Georgia in my name as a Georgia voter.

I have no firsthand knowledge of the other Georgia defendants (although Ray Smith did briefly represent me in my first GA case before I terminated him in mid-December of 2020) except being an unwavering supporter of President Trump. Media reports that I served as the President’s attorney are blatantly false. Media reports that I “flipped” on President Trump were false and manufactured out of thin air. 

I extended Powell and Flynn hospitality as I thought at the time they were REAL patriots. 

I lived and learned. They will never be allowed to visit Tomotley again. I believe I have made clear on Telegram my feelings about Flynn and other members of his gang. 

No good deed goes unpunished as I have been subjected to almost 3 years of false accusations in the FAKE media, B.A.R. complaints, and legal actions arising in large part out of their visit to Tomotley.

I wish Powell and Flynn good luck and I pray for them. 

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

#FIX2020

Sidney still has her Twitter account, her Telegram account, her website, her newsletter (which I receive) and so on. And she is actively posting, even today.

So far, I have not seen her comment about her plea deal.

This is a sad day for me.

It makes me more resolved than ever to help take this corrupt Predator Class judicial system apart.

Michael

On 10/19/2023 at 3:40 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On the good side, Sidney has spent her entire career playing the long game and winning.

I am not the only one who sees this.

The Gateway Pundit people see it and so do the Techno Fog people.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Attorney Sidney Powell on Thursday pleaded guilty in the Georgia RICO case against Trump in exchange for reduced charges.

Well, the headline promised it, but where is the damn prediction?

Hmmmm?

I guess the Cristina Laila goofed a bit from overwork.

Fortunately, I went to Techno Fog's Substack page and there it was in all its glory:

TECHNOFOG.SUBSTACK.COM

Why Powell's plea deal doesn't help the RICO case against Trump

Techno Fog said Sidney was offered this plea deal by Fulton County DA Fani Willis to avoid going to trial. That Willis knew full well Sidney will never cooperate against Trump when she offered it.

The problem for Willis is that she doesn't have a case. That's why she knocked off ALL of the felonies in the plea deal.

Fighting the case in court would have been prohibitively expensive for Sidney since Fulton County has gobs and gobs of money to spend on legal costs. Sidney did not want to lose all her money and property on these same legal costs. So she took the plea deal and a few slaps on the wrist for show.

That's how asshole government DAs get so many plea deals arranged.

Michael

The MAGA difference is important to think through.

Bill Maher looks down his nose at MAGA, but I guarantee he has never received a physical existential threat from MAGA people. He has constantly upheld the elite college culture, even as he once in a while poked them as an insider jester.

But then HAMAS came after Jews in Israel and Harvard came out in force supporting HAMAS. Now Bill is worried. After all, he's a Jew--and in this monologue there was not one snarky comment about the flying spaghetti monster religious people supposedly believe in. At least he has the common sense to be worried. Something rational found its way into his skull.

So, below, he bashed Harvard, elitist colleges, and so on, and told kids don't go to college anymore. You will get indoctrinated and get stupid. Then he bashed Harvard for producing conservative leaders like George Bush and so on. (Still trying to be the insider jester, Bill? How's them bullets and knives from HAMAS look to you?)

The MAGA difference (and, to me the way I interpret it, the Randian difference) is clear, but not to Bill. The problem is not left or right for MAGA people, although the left sucks by default. :) The problem is the Predator Class versus the rest of us.

The day Bill realizes this and starts talking about it is the day he will get the biggest surprise of his life. He will realize he got it wrong as the machine he works for comes for him.

Meanwhile, the following monologue tells a lot of truth. It seems like Bill ripped much of it off from normal anti-elitist critics. Hell, I see everything he talked about all the time on alt-media. And I have been seeing it for years.

Just to be clear, the elitist universities and their fruit-cake indoctrinated students are not MAGA. Most of the conservative people he showed are not MAGA (although a couple are). And Bill is not MAGA. 

We cannot make the mistake of assuming Bill Maher has seen the light. He hasn't. He's scared. That's waaaaaaay different.

So it's OK to enjoy the following, but as an anomaly. It's not the product of a conversion or insight, but the perspective of a victim looking down the wrong end of a gun and saying, perplexed, "I though I was on your side."

Michael

• Smile 1

More about Sidney Powell.

I love Miranda Devine, but look at this shit she just wrote.

NYPOST.COM

Sidney Powell, the one-time Trump legal adviser — who famously failed to “release the Kraken” that would overturn the 2020 election — has flipped. 

This is a hatchet job like they constantly do at WaPo and NYT.

So, think about it. Miranda Devine can be bought, too. She's just another hack.

Note, I am not disappointed that she is against Sidney. That's her right.

I am disappointed that she feels the need to lie and blatantly spin to get her point across.

Here are a couple of examples from the article:

But in truth, it didn’t take long after the 2020 election for Giuliani, then Trump’s attorney, to realize that Powell had zero evidence for her farfetched claims, including that Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez (who died in 2013) had hacked voting machines to rig the election for Joe Biden.

I followed this and Sidney never claimed that "Hugo Chavez (who died in 2013) had hacked voting machines to rig the election for Joe Biden." Outside of the dishonesty here, this statement by itself doesn't make any sense. How could Chaves hack any election if he was dead when the election took place?

What did Sidney actually claim? This is easy since anyone can look it up, even Miranda Devine in her hack-propagandist mode. Sidney claimed that in the very early years of this century, Chavez funded the development of voting machines capable of stealing an election while making the election appear legit. In the early days of this invention, it was successfully tested on Venezuelan elections, then this technology went to Smartmatic, which started exporting it to the world. Later, the same technology went to other companies, including Dominion.

That's what Sidney claimed.

Does that look anything like what Miranda Devine wrote?

And there's this. I have lived in South America for decades and I have seen how they do politics down there. So I fully believe this.

As to spin, look at this shit:

There is no excuse for her gullibility — but it would not be a surprise if she had been fed ludicrous ideas in a crude psy-op by anti-Trumpers that was successful beyond their wildest dreams.

Is there any need to show how this is spin? 

This is not the Miranda Devine I am used to reading, the Miranda Devine who spearheaded the Hunter laptop story against the censorship of the entire Predator Class.

Doesn't she know that you cannot fight the lies and gross spin from the other side by doing the same shit they do?

I was sad when Sidney Powell took a plea deal.

I am further saddened that Miranda Devine prostituted her journalistic integrity for a political agenda. Now that I know she is capable of being a hack on that level, I will have to double check everything I read from her from now on--that is, unless I stop reading her. If she keeps writing this kind of fake news media garbage, I will stop reading her, just like I stopped reading the fake news media in general. 

Michael

This is the one who will betray Trump and Giuliani.

WWW.CNBC.COM

Ellis is the latest co-defendant of former President Donald Trump to take a deal, joining Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro.

Jenna Ellis, who I used to admire a lot, is on the DeSantis train.

She is fit to be tied that his campaign went so poorly.

I follow her Twitter account and her tweets often get to the level of irrational about this.

I don't know what happened backstage, but I am sure it has nothing to do with facts. (Look at her legal arguments at the time she and Rudy were presenting their case to the different State legislators and see if there was a paucity of facts. The arguments were all sound and grounded in the constitution and other laws.

I suspect she wanted more influence with Trump than he was willing to give. Or there was a payment issue. Or hell, blackmail from the Predator Class.

Why do I think this last? Because DeSantis is funded by the Bush wing of the Predator Class. And they play dirty as policy, not exception.

Michael

Viva is pissed about Jenna. He says he is trying to withhold judgment, but that quote from Orwell's 1984 is devastating.

And, yes, Jenna did get a nice hunk of change from this and Viva donated to it.

I think he feels like a chump.

I tried to watch the tearful statement by Jenna to the court, but the mewling tone got to me. I turned it off.

Here I thought she was a warrior.

Michael

Peter,

Jenna not only did not pay the parking ticket, she did a shell game with it.

When they uncovered the shell you think the little ball was in, it wasn't there so the twinkle-fingers kept the loot.

Jenna had a Go-Fund-Me set up to help cover her legal expenses to defend herself. She got about $220,000 then took a plea deal. In other words, not much in the way of legal expenses and she certainly did not defend herself.

Ka-tching!

If you're gonna grift, though, can't you at least grift for a cool million?

(Actually, come to think of it, I bet she or someone close to her is getting a bundle from a rich Bushite insider...) 

Michael

Various polls from Real Clear Politics. Haley vs Biden.

Harris 10/18 10/19   Biden 42   Haley 38

Fox News 10/6 10/9   Haley 49   Biden 45

NBC News 9/15 9/19   Haley 46    Biden 41

Backup Presidential candidate, just in case . . .  or VP?

Why are they even doing idiotic polls for something that is already settled? 

Trump is the incumbant ( twice so ).

Any polls out there about what time the tooth fairy will come tonight for your favourite ( favorite for Peter ) child? 

What are the poll numbers for what time Santa Claus will arrive this year to eat his milk and cookies and drop off his gifts?

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Why are they even doing idiotic polls for something that is already settled?

You hoser. No it isn't settled. "Bleep" happens. I have mentioned Haley twice I think and all I can get is a pissed off response from a Canadian . . . who can't vote . . . who sounds like a child. Saaaaay. I get it. You want Canada to become America's 51st state!     

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

The more I look at Mike Johnson, the more I think he will be better than Jim Jordan as Speaker.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A Historic Moment for Louisiana and the GOP as Johnson Emerges Victorious in a Tumultuous Leadership Battle On Wednesday, Rep.

Michael