MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I never thought I would see this up here in Chicago. 

That's worth repeating:

“Trump, come in here and clean this mess up!”

And MAGA grows and grows in the most unlikely places...

:) 

Michael

And that's why we are seeing this! 

• 2 weeks later...

I think it’s better when the VP is a really good choice for opening hospitals and attending foreign state funerals. 

Given a two party political paradigm the VP should be a prominent member of the House .

6 hours ago, tmj said:

I think it’s better when the VP is a really good choice for opening hospitals and attending foreign state funerals. 

Given a two party political paradigm the VP should be a prominent member of the House .

But there is only one Kamala.

59 minutes ago, Marc said:

But there is only one Kamala.

True but she doesn't appear in public as intelligent. And they( politicos) have been keen of late to give the VP all these 'projects' and Czar-apprenticeships and seemingly for two-fold cover, in one way the President looks like they are dealing with a problem and when it eventually goes sideways they can just blame the VP for being a dunce.

In the 'olden days' the VP was a political rival you and the party wanted to dispense with , give them the  slot as you shuffle them off into retirement. Somehow we've been convinced it's a stepping stone.

16 hours ago, tmj said:

True but she doesn't appear in public as intelligent. And they( politicos) have been keen of late to give the VP all these 'projects' and Czar-apprenticeships and seemingly for two-fold cover, in one way the President looks like they are dealing with a problem and when it eventually goes sideways they can just blame the VP for being a dunce.

In the 'olden days' the VP was a political rival you and the party wanted to dispense with , give them the  slot as you shuffle them off into retirement. Somehow we've been convinced it's a stepping stone.

Yeah agreed! 

Reagan/Bush

Imagine if he chose someone else.

Also the Pence pick was a good House guy ( until he was'nt)

OMG, this thing is as hilarious as all get out.

LOLOL...

I normally watch videos at a higher speed because there are so many of them and so little time.

But I watched this half-hour one at the correct speed and loved every minute of it.

LOL...

Warning, this video is strictly for people with ADD who like instant nonstop distractions, hard-pounding pop music and funny-as-shit quips and skits.

This is not subtle humor. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 

But it is pure MAGA.

Here's an article for those who like such things.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Intellectual Froglegs is at it again with another hilarious video that mixes vintage and current footage to capture what is happening in our country.

Incidentally, it's been a while, but I have interacted with Joe Dan Gorman on X (Twitter) in the past. He's a good friendly dude if you are not a RINO or commie.

Michael

From what I gather, the judge was grandstanding because the lawyer of the crazy lady was whining that Trump was saying hurtful things about her, and Trump goaded the judge.

There's a lot of blah blah blah around this, but it boils down to the following (my abbreviation).

Judge Asshole for Brains: I hope I don't have to throw you out.

Trump: I would love it.

Judge Asshole for Brains: I know you would.

Michael

• Smile 1

• 5 weeks later...

I have a feeling the following news is going to be important to MAGA in more ways than just good deal with profits.

I think MAGA people are going to point to this as proof that The Donald has a golden touch and knows how to profit from business--and they can learn how, too, especially in an environment where is in charge of the government.

And I believe many independents who are not yet convinced of MAGA will look at the money and simply go with Trump and hope they can get some, or at least learn how. :) 

Trump doesn't need no stinking war to make money. I think many people want that.

Michael

Are you into cause and effect?

Try this.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

Letitia James sought to essentially bankrupt Trump by calling for a $370 million fine and a lifetime of from the real estate industry.

Yeah, all the TDS people are celebrating. But this is just bullshit because it's going to be overturned on appeal. Nobody but lawyers are going to see a penny of any money. The entire ruling is going to be overturned.

Now how about the effect?

Well, it so happens about 95% of the nation's truckers are MAGA Trump supporters.

Whatcha think they gonna do? Hmmmmm?

They ain't taking shit to NYC anymore.

And that is just the start. Imagine all those business that are leaving NYC. And God knows who else is going to join in.

This is going to get real interesting...

Michael

PBD has a good look at the other side of the cause and effect , and if his reasoning is sound(usually a good bet with PBD) is the real intended effect ( and maybe a real $40 m hit to Trump regardless appeal outcome, though it seems he should be able to re-coup bond ?)

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

T,

Quoting PDB,

If?

Where has he been, daydreaming or something?

Michael

I'd assume that were he relating this on tape there'd be two "IF"s with his tongue firmly in cheek. :)

• Smile 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to have to get Second Class: How the Elites Betrayed America's Working Men and Women by leftie, Batya Ungar-Sargon, (referral link) and read it.

This leftie is not woke, though.

She is more like a John Kennedy Democrat than anything, except for one thing. 

She is pure MAGA.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Batya Ungar-Sargon‘s interview this week from The War Room with Steve Bannon was like no other.

Watch her interview with Steve Bannon.

Batya Ungar-Sargon Explains The MAGA Philosophy That The Left Can't Understand

RUMBLE.COM

"Donald Trump Is Like A New Deal Democrat": Batya Ungar-Sargon Explains The MAGA Philosophy That The Left Can't Understand Aired On: 3/5/2024

... and the second part:

Batya Ungar-Sargon Breaks Down The American Pro-Palestine Movement

RUMBLE.COM

"They Hate Israel Because They Hate America": Batya Ungar-Sargon Breaks Down The American Pro-Palestine Movement Aired On: 3/5/2024

Wanna see under the hood a bit? Batya Ungar-Sargon used to be virulently anti-Trump. But she couldn't take the cognitive dissonance with the woke crap. However, she is Jewish. And I believe Biden's flip on the Jews in the Gaza mess was a last straw for her.

She was already MAGA without saying it. At least I think that's the case. But now she is all in. All MAGA. And even sucking up to Steve.

sigh... Now I have to learn how to pronounce her name. And remember it, for God's sake. I think we will see a lot of her.

Michael

On 4/21/2023 at 7:15 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I received the following link from my offline secret weapon a few days ago.

I lost touch with my offline secret weapon several months ago.

I just received notice that this person has probably passed away.

I will confirm when I know with confirmation, but it is almost certain.

I am sad beyond measure...

Such a wonderful person...

I'm not saying much because this person valued privacy over all else and I must honor that.

There is now a hole in my heart.

The bell tolls and world turns, but grief and sadness remain.

I hope there is an afterlife...

Michael

• Like 1