MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I refused to be moved during an Orpheum appearance of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, so don't mind me.

William,

Ah, come on. If they were singing for Biden, you would be giddy.

:)

(But then again, I would be scratching my head in wonder. :) )

But don't mind the Trumpers. They don't vote or anything. They are nobodies and extremely stupid at that. Right?

That walls are closing in on Trump and soon you will not be faced with the difficult decision to ignore them and make a long post saying you are ignoring them. Right?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Speaking of which, imagine if Trumpers got back in power. Danger, danger! Think of what the world would be like.

Imagine the spike in inflation, the food shortages, the endless wars for profit breaking out again, nay, the danger of nuclear war, the tax hikes, the FBI turning into a banana republic secret police, the weaponization of vaccines, the invasion at the border, the Fentanyl deaths, the fraudulent elections, the money laundering, the pedophilia, the racism, and on and on.

My god, imagine the world turned upside down.

Michael

• Smile 1

56 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Speaking of which, imagine if Trumpers got back in power. Danger, danger! Think of what the world would be like.

I wish I had kept the article in the AARP magazine, but I think the highest number of voters by age, are in the 66 and older group. 

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Imagine the spike in inflation, the food shortages, the endless wars for profit breaking out again, nay, the danger of nuclear war, the tax hikes, the FBI turning into a banana republic secret police, the weaponization of vaccines, the invasion at the border, the Fentanyl deaths, the fraudulent elections, the money laundering, the pedophilia, the racism, and on and on.

My god, imagine the world turned upside down.

Michael

Accuse your enemy of your worst crimes.

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Any bets on whether the appearance of this will clearly be politically timed, or it’s very creation or fabrication, politically motivated?  At the very least it will 90 percent have very big political ramifications.

In any other era it might actually be what it purports to be, solely a national security issue, but Ima guess for this one it will primarily be a political issue… and it will look like panic on steroids.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

Any bets on whether the appearance of this will clearly be politically timed, or it’s very creation or fabrication, politically motivated?  At the very least it will 90 percent have very big political ramifications.

In any other era it might actually be what it purports to be, solely a national security issue, but Ima guess for this one it will primarily be a political issue… and it will look like panic on steroids.

JUST IN - Biden admin set to warn about "threats to nation’s election infrastructure" ahead of midterms — an intelligence bulletin is slated to be issued this week, Politico reports.

• Smile 1

MORE - Attorney General Garland et al will address "malign influence schemes and alleged criminal activity by a nation-state actor in the United States.

"Biden admin set to warn about threats to elections infrastructure — Intelligence bulletin will lay out details of cyber threats posed by China, Russia, other non-state actors, and potential physical threats to election officials in jurisdictions across the country: Politico"

And away, we go!

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

Strictlylogical, you called it:

"Biden admin set to warn about threats to elections infrastructure — Intelligence bulletin will lay out details of cyber threats posed by China, Russia, other non-state actors, and potential physical threats to election officials in jurisdictions across the country: Politico"

And away, we go!

The Dems never learn.

Apparently they funded MAGA candidates in the primaries imagining that the Dems would beat MAGA Republicans easier in the general. That RINOs were harder to beat.

In addition to wondering what planet they live on all of a sudden, they did the same thing with Trump the first time around. How did that work out for them?

They never learn. Authoritarians to the core.

Michael

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Dems never learn.

Apparently they funded MAGA candidates in the primaries imagining that the Dems would beat MAGA Republicans easier in the general. That RINOs were harder to beat.

In addition to wondering what planet they live on all of a sudden, they did the same thing with Trump the first time around. How did that work out for them?

They never learn. Authoritarians to the core.

Michael

Thank you for this explanation, as I've been trying to make sense of the following (since Fetterman is a Dem,a s is Shapiro):

"Karl Rove is running ads in PA that say Josh Shapiro isn't as extreme as Fetterman They're actually attacking Fetterman to boost Shapiro Doesn't even mention Mastriano or Oz The Establishment backstab is in full swing"

Let the mid-term shenanigans begin again...
"Mail-In Ballots Go Up in Flames After Post Office Vehicle Fire"

shutterstock_172837655.jpg
FLAGANDCROSS.COM

Georgia election officials were looking at ways to rectify the situation. ⋆ Flag And Cross

and

fd

"BREAKING: Acting PA Secretary of State warns of "delays" in counting midterm votes"

original_chapman.jpg?1666810536
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

“It’s really important for us to get accurate information about the election process in Pennsylvania,” Chapman said. “So...

Debate-wise, it looks like the gearhead version of Uncle Fester did not do so well last night.

image.png

It's all over the news. The gist is that the Dems subjected Fetterman, a sick man (one recovering from a stroke), to a display of humiliation. Dr. Oz performed well, and in addition to his normal supporters, due to this debate, he will getting a lot of votes as the lesser of two evils.

In another debate, Zeldin (against Hochul) won a huge chunk of support with just this one statement. But there were several great moments.

And for Tudor Dixon, rather than show a clip from the debate, take a look at the press conference that happened shortly after the debate.

The press are totally whipped, speaking in soft timid tones, no yelling. For 3 minutes.

I have never seen them that way in the political climate of recent years.

Trying to quantify who won a debate is hard because of the subjective nature of many inputs, so comments like the following are great, but only opinions.

The voting numbers will be the final arbitrar. But from the buzz among pundits who constantly talk about polling, it looks like Mark Levin is right.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Tuesday November 8, is the big day and the polls are in Republicans’ favor. One test is the direction of the country, good or bad, or more precisely right direction, wrong track.

Politico: right direction 30    wrong track 70

Economist: right direction 24     wrong track 67

Reuters: right direction 17    wrong track 71

"Why is FOX 10 calling the election 12 days before Election Day?"

"At 5:50p during the Fox 10 newscast today a small graphic appeared on the lower left side of the screen showing test results for the upcoming election. These were generated by the Associated Press which distributes results to clients. (1/2)"

"This graphic was never meant to go on air — the numbers were only part of a test. The station has taken steps to make sure this cannot happen again."

You say "mistake", I say "shenanigans", but hey...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Why is FOX 10 calling the election 12 days before Election Day?"

"At 5:50p during the Fox 10 newscast today a small graphic appeared on the lower left side of the screen showing test results for the upcoming election. These were generated by the Associated Press which distributes results to clients. (1/2)"

"This graphic was never meant to go on air — the numbers were only part of a test. The station has taken steps to make sure this cannot happen again."

You say "mistake", I say "shenanigans", but hey...

I love it!!!!

There is no way out at this point as  they lost and they know that they lost and they know that we know they lost.

Can you say sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep