MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

On 7/24/2022 at 4:05 PM, william.scherk said:

Mike Lindell's road to truth runs through his next movie, [S]election Code, which features Lara Logan and Tina Peters. The premiere is slated for August 20.

Selection_code.jpg
SELECTIONCODE.COM

Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that.  

Mike Lindell's premiere of his new film [S]eletion is but a couple days away.

Another offering (this time a kind of Bride of the Son of Frankspeechenstein¹) is also on the horizon for August 20.  This live event is getting some promotion from the man of the moment, Donald Trump. 

momentOfTruthLindell.png

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108840917563399656

1. Mike's Cyber-Symposium on election fraud took place August 12-14 2021. Observations of a skeptical attendee: 

r7-security-nation-s4-ep9-og-1.jpg
WWW.RAPID7.COM

In this episode of Security Nation, Jen and Tod chat with Rob Graham of Errata Security about his experience attending Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

Earlier, from Michael's diligence, links to watch three Mike Lindell films: Absolute Proof, Absolute Evidence, Absolutely 9-0 (there's also Absolute Interference, according to Wikipedia).

Spoiler

On 2/5/2021 at 11:09 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Absolute Proof

image.png

The following video came out at the end of April. The copy below is on Bitchute, but it is already up at Mike's new social media platform Frank (frankspeech.com), although not in a way that is easy to embed. On Frank, this video runs 24/7 and has been seen there by millions and millions of people.

Absolute Evidence

image.png

Absolutely 9-0

On 6/4/2021 at 5:13 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

MIKE LINDELL PRESENTS ABSOLUTELY 9-0

image.png

Description

According to the cybersecurity expert in the video, this is not a recording of something after the fact. This is a digital recording of the crime happening as the crime was happening.

I'm not going to give details right here, but the details exist. Here is the overall picture.

China was heavily involved with flipping votes from Trump to Biden through the voting machines on the night of the election.

It starts with Mike Lindell receiving a huge recording of Internet data flows on election night. He didn't know what to do with them, so he hired top people who work in the USA government's cybersecurity staff to look at them. They were real. Mike then tasked them to take 20 (from the swing states) and comb through them with a fine-tooth comb, then examine the hair follicles one by one. They did and there are no errors.

A cyber attack happened, mostly from China, but also involving other countries. And enough votes were flipped in the 20 records alone that the cyberexperts examined to show that Trump won the election.

From what I understood, there is no way to falsify this recording as it was taken in real time and has to match up with super-complicated redundancies, encryptions, and so on. It is validated by the system that the USA government uses to track cyberattacks and wage cyberwar with.

Expand  

There is a transcription of this video on this thread at this post.

The Moment of Truth live, via Rumble. Also being streamed through Frankspeech.com.

I clicked on the link , thanks. So far I’ve been subjected to a series of presentation from people all around the country whose basic message seems to be that it may be too late to start paying attention to the actual mechanics of voting , but will definitely be too late if no one starts now. Follows the old adage , all voting is local. 

T,

It's a long thing and I don't have a way to take two days out of my life.

So I'm not watching it live. But I will go through the highlights.

If there is something grave Mike presents (and I bet there will be), you can be sure Steve Bannon and others will be all over it.

Trump, too.

:) 

Even though Mike's previous symposium did not live up to his marketing, without it, there would not be the amount of support for Kari Lake and others as they now have, especially in the early days. Also, Tina Peters came directly out of his previous symposium. 

So it will be a mistake to be dismissive of this event for those so inclined.

Mike Lindell is a hero.

He lays solid foundations that others build on in the MAGA world.

Michael

• Like 1

I would think William provided the link so everyone could gawk at a Q freak show , the short time I viewed it was nothing like that.

But I’m sure if anything ‘crazy’ happens or is said , ‘we’ will be the first to know.

The film "[S]election Code" was broadcast in the final hours of Day 1 at the Summit.** Here is the introduction by Tina Peters and the full footage shown, via RSBN on Rumble.

NVqsf.qR4e-small-SELECTION-CODE-The-Movi
RUMBLE.COM

Support Mike Lindell and RSBN by going to https://www.mypillow.com and use the promo code RSBN for up to 66% off your order! Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that. You’ve heard it said “Those who vot

Day 2 is being streamed from a variety of accounts. Some are segments or cuts and stream-through "watch parties," and contain commentary by hosts (like Steve Bannon).

Here's the RSBN livestream:

z44nf.qR4e-small-LIVE-The-Moment-of-Trut
RUMBLE.COM

This historic two day event will take a further deep dive into the corruption of the 2020 election. Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow, will provide an update on each state plus "the machines" are put to

** - I could be wrong, but I think the film is not yet completely finished, since what was broadcast is roughly an hour long, and also since Lindell seemed to indicated "more to come" while chatting with the director/producer.

If you are a fan of stalwart Garland Favorito, he's up right now. 

The best aspect of this summit for me and the Internet Sleuths I mob around with is the state-by-state presentations with plentiful "slide decks" ... both skeptics and truth-seekers will have lots to investigate given the visuals.

The production for this event blows "The Pit" out of the water, IMO -- especially the A-Z review of states. Except perhaps in that there is rarely/never any distribution of documentation. Neither one delivers.

[subject to some edits today.] 

Edited by william.scherk
Wrong is good if updated

Here is an update on Mike Lindell's event. I will probably give out nuggets here and there, but I have a few observations for now.

1. At the very end, Steve Bannon, who has always said he was not convinced the voting machines had much to do with the election fraud of 2020, but promoted the idea that Mike Lindell should have the space to prove his case, came out and said he (Steve) is now 100% convinced that the voting machines played a major role in the fraud. Mike has turned him into a "machine guy."

2. Steve also proposed that Marjorie Taylor Greene be the new speaker of the House when the MAGA people get sworn in.

3. And most of all, there's this. I have not seen anyone note this, but I can't help it.

Fact: Mike's event ended.
Fact: Just as soon as it ended, Fauci resigned. And Fauci said he's interested in traveling.

I say probably to a country without an extradition treaty.

Now let's listen to the predator class say that correlation is not causation.

But I say give them back a double positive:

"Yeah, right."

Michael

Great news.

Florida Results: Trump-Endorsed Anna Paulina Luna Wins 39th District GOP Primary

Anna-Paulina-with-guns-flag-backdop.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Anna Paulina Luna Trump-endorsed Anna Paulina Luna won her primary election on Tuesday in Florida’s 39th District. BREAKING: Anna Paulina Luna wins GOP nomination to represent Florida's 13th District...

The Dems and the RINOS do not want Anna, but now they are stuck with her.

Why don't they want her?

Because she's a firebrand in the molds of Marjorie Taylor Greene, but the Latina version.

She wants the extinction of the Dems and RINOS among Latinos.

And she's hugely popular. People are expecting her to grow into a national presence...

Michael

10 hours ago, Peter said:

She wears interesting attire, is pretty, and has really nice . . . 

Where is your proof that she is pretty and wears interesting attire and has really nice...

Here is Steve Bannon with different moms taking a victory lap over taking over the school board victories in Florida last night.

5G0uf.qR4e-small-Episode-2102-Moms-For-L
RUMBLE.COM

Mom's For Liberty Sweep Florida In School Board Race; UK Pledges Unending Support To Ukraine

They even talked about the few who lost. They mentioned some by name and said they were there to prop them up for a different round elsewhere.

These fighters will not be left behind. 

The left and predator class are panicking, too. They flooded money into these races. The moms were outspent 10 to 1 most of the time. And still wiped the floor with their opponents.

The school issue is the vulnerable spot in the Death Star where the whole ship can be blown up.

As to Trump endorsed primaries, he cleaned up as usual.

MAGA on the rise...

Michael

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to Trump endorsed primaries, he cleaned up as usual.

I didn't even know it was this when I posted that.

Trump Celebrates Perfect '26 and 0' Primary Night for 'Great Candidates' He Endorsed

Untitled-design-2022-08-24T101022.048.jp
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

Donald Trump celebrated another night of victories in Tuesday's Republican primaries.

The Trump juggernaut continued to sail through this year’s primary season with former President Donald Trump exulting over the results of Tuesday’s contests in New York and Florida.

“26 and 0 tonight, turning numerous tight races into big and easy wins. Overall for last 4 years, 98.4% on Endorsements!” Trump posted on his Truth Social platform.

Michael

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I didn't even know it was this when I posted that.

That's astonishing. 26 to 0! On "an influence scale" of one to ten, he is a ten. Pretty soon Trump will be getting libertarian and democratic votes too . . . if he isn't already.    

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Look in the mirror Marc. It's in the eye of the beholder.

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Look in the mirror Marc. It's in the eye of the beholder.

I did that, and now I will identify as Marcia, they or them.

8 hours ago, Peter said:

That's astonishing. 26 to 0! On "an influence scale" of one to ten, he is a ten. Pretty soon Trump will be getting libertarian and democratic votes too . . . if he isn't already.    

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! 

This will be so great when he wins the Presidency for the third time!!!!

As I suggested previously my man, the Democratic party is on its last legs.

Booyah

On 8/21/2022 at 1:12 PM, william.scherk said:

Here is the introduction by Tina Peters and the full footage shown, via RSBN on Rumble.

RUMBLE.COM

Support Mike Lindell and RSBN by going to https://www.mypillow.com and use the promo code RSBN for up to 66% off your order! Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that. You’ve heard it said “Those who vot

Earlier:

On 3/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, william.scherk said:
On 3/9/2022 at 5:28 PM, william.scherk said:

Tina Peters and deputy indicted.

Peters and her co-defendant at a bond hearing today:

275509655_978064666161333_75756654973185
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Belinda Knisley, deputy clerk for Tina Peters, makes court appearance. More info here:...

Belinda Knisley, Tina Peters' deputy, has entered a plea:

Details of the timeline, quotes from Peters; from the website of KKTV, via AP:

[...] Peters is awaiting trial on several felony charges for her alleged role in allowing unauthorized people to break into her county’s election system in search of proof of conspiracy theories spun by former President Donald Trump after his 2020 election loss.

She issued a defiant statement Thursday saying she holds no ill will toward Knisley, and that she will not back down.

Peters denies she did anything illegal, contends the charges are politically motivated and has issued reports purporting to show suspicious activity within voting systems. Those claims have been debunked by various officials and experts.

Knisley, who had previously denied wrongdoing, said Thursday she was a “rule follower” who was acting at the behest of Peters — an assertion that did not sit well with Judge Barrett.

“Every time you acknowledged what you did, you prefaced it with, ‘I was told to do this. I was told to do that,’ as if you did not know exactly what you were doing and as if you did not know the harm you were engaging in,” the judge said. He added that Knisley’s crimes were “worthy of incarceration,” but he did not want to throw out the plea deal, which did not call for jail time.

State election officials learned of a security breach last summer when a photo and video of confidential voting system passwords were posted on social media and a conservative website.

A judge prohibited Peters from overseeing last year’s and this year’s local elections in Mesa County, a western region of the state that is largely rural and heavily Republican.

Also facing charges is Sandra Brown, a former elections manager in Peters’ office. Brown was charged in July with attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation and conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation.

Peters lost a bid to become the GOP candidate for Colorado secretary of state in June. She came to national attention when she spoke last year at a conference hosted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the most prominent election conspiracy theorists in the country.

Peters is charged with three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, two counts of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one count of identity theft, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.

Edited by william.scherk
New link to "[S]election Code"; added link and excerpt

I don't like to repeat links, but for those who want to see the movie (it's about an hour long) without the negative spin, here you go:

SELECTION CODE: The Movie

RUMBLE.COM

The blurb on Rumble:

Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that.

You’ve heard it said “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.”

What about those who code the vote?

What if our leaders aren’t actually being elected by us, but instead… selected?

[S]ELECTION CODE follows the story of Tina Peters the County Clerk in Mesa Colorado, who made a backup of her counties Dominion Voting System server, only to stumble across evidence of manipulation in a recent local city council election…. and also the 2020 general election. Tina’s discovery ignites a chain reaction upending her life. And upending the world.

You will not be able to unsee what you see.

We stand at an apex in human history. Are we handing too much power to technology – and those that program it?

[S]ELECTION CODE is a political thriller uncovering a secret so critical to the survival of America it transcends political parties. It is not about correcting the past. It’s about correcting the future.

Once you see [S]ELECTION CODE you’ll never again let a machine near your vote.

Ahhh... that's better...

Michael

On 8/17/2022 at 5:54 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sarah Palin and Kelly Tshibaka, both endorsed by Trump, advanced to the general elections in November for Representative and Senator respectively.

Due to Alaska's weird voting system, other Republicans did too. So Lisa Murkowski is still going to be around as a MAGA punching bag and a Great RINO Miracle Hope for a little while longer.

From the Daily Press linked story:

Under a voter-approved elections process being used for the first time in Alaska elections this year, party primaries have been scrapped and ranked choice voting is being used in general elections. The top four vote-getters in a primary race, regardless of party affiliation, are to advance to the general election.

From a page at Alaska's Anchorage Daily News, that explains the circumstances of this special election and the November 8 balloting; simply put, the winner declared tonight gets to serve until next swearing-in day after the November elections; emphases added: 

Democrat Mary Peltola wins special U.S. House election, will be first Alaska Native elected to Congress

[...]

Democrat Mary Peltola was the apparent winner of Alaska’s special U.S. House race and is set to become the first Alaska Native in Congress, after votes were tabulated Wednesday in the state’s first ranked choice election.

Peltola topped Republican former Gov. Sarah Palin after ballots were tallied and after votes for third-place GOP candidate Nick Begich III were redistributed to his supporters’ second choices. Peltola, a Yup’ik former state lawmaker who calls Bethel home, is now slated to be the first woman to hold Alaska’s lone U.S. House seat.

If results are confirmed as expected by the state review board later this week, she will succeed U.S. Rep. Don Young, the Republican who held the office for nearly five decades — since before Peltola was born. The special election was triggered by Young’s death in March.

“I feel like I need to catch my breath for a minute,” Peltola said in the moment after results were announced in a live video by state election officials in Juneau. Peltola was surrounded by family and campaign staff at an Anchorage office.

“What’s most important is that I’m an Alaskan being sent to represent all Alaskans. Yes, being Alaska Native is part of my ethnicity, but I’m much more than my ethnicity,” she said.

[...]

It is an outcome largely seen as an upset. Peltola would be the first Democrat to join Alaska’s three-person congressional delegation since U.S. Sen. Mark Begich lost reelection in 2014. And she defeated two Republicans to do so. Combined, Palin and Nick Begich III, nephew of Mark Begich and grandson of former U.S. Rep. Nick Begich, commanded nearly 60% of first-place votes.

The special election, held Aug. 16 with mail-in ballots counted over the past two weeks and the ranked choice standings announced Wednesday, determines who will serve out the remainder of Young’s term, which ends in about four months. Another election in November will determine who holds the seat for the full two-year term that begins in January.

The Trump PA rally earlier tonight.

Full Speech at Save America Trump Rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa 9/3/22

fkIDf.qR4e-small-Full-Speech-at-Save-Ame
RUMBLE.COM

President Donald J. Trump's Full Speech at the Save America Trump Rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa September 3rd, 2022

btw - The people who are deep inside in MAGA are all saying that Trump's successor is not a man, although DeSantis is doing a great job.

It's Kari Lake. :) 

But first we have to overhaul things a bit...

Michael

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - The people who are deep inside in MAGA are all saying that Trump's successor is not a man, although DeSantis is doing a great job.

It's Kari Lake. :) 

Unfortunately DeSantis is slow to make public statements about things like the invasion of Trump's home by the FBI (right next door to him) or the Biden Hitler/Moloch Red speech.

So he has been turning off a lot of MAGA people, not in how he has been doing his job, but in how he is projecting principle in a timely fashion against absurdities and outright intimidation from the predator class.

As a great MAGA politician of the second order, he's wonderful. But as a replacement for Trump, nope. Not ready. And there's that damn warning bell of wuss going off... I mean, after Pence... You know... Granted, it's just a bell, but it's clanging.

Then they see Kari. Here's a perfect example of what they mean.

This thing is going viral as all hell.

Michael