MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

For those who want a chuckle:

BEYOND PARODY: CNN Already Blaming Russia For Democrat Losses In Midterms

Capture-57.png
AMERICANLOOKOUT.COM

CNN is already making excuses for Democrat losses in the 2022 midterms and they’re using Russia as a reason. Have you noticed that Russia only gets blamed when Democrats lose? In 2016 when Trump...

I didn't bother reading the article.

The headline was good enough for me.

Friggin' losers...

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

Man, today was a MAGA day in the higher courts.

Coaches can now pray at football games and illegal aliens can no longer vote in US elections in New York.

Add that to the other recent SCOTUS decisions, pro-concealed carry and overturning Roe v. Wade, it's raining MAGA.

Here's the cherry on top. The GOP got over a million people from the Democratic Party to switch over.

I guarantee you these are not RINO Republican adherents. They are MAGA.

Winning...

Michael

I see Kari Lake eventually becoming a serious candidate for President.

Just look what she did to Brett Bair.

He laid an ambush for her and she had it blow up in his face like a trick cigar.

Read more here:

“I Am Really Disappointed in FOX, I Thought You Were Better Than CNN!” – BOOM! Kari Lake INCINERATES Bret Baier and FOX News for Pushing FAKE STORY on AZ Drag Queen (VIDEO)

E409BBDB-C639-4F0C-9AFD-27D1CB1879A6-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Last week The Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson reported that Arizona gubernatorial candidate announced a defamation lawsuit...

Brett tends to be more objective than some of the RINO ass-kissers and lefties over at Fox (with all due hat tips to Tucker & Co. as exceptions).

But Brett has a dark RINO Deep State side he manages to hide well. This current failed ambush on Kari Lake shows it in all its glory.

Brett tried to grill Kari over a WaPo article by a drag queen., But Kari declared it as fake as soon as it came out, And she is suing everyone involved over intentional misinformation and defamation. Brett apparently did not realize she had repudiated the article. He asked her to defend the fake info in it as if it were fact and as if he didn't know her opinion.

(I find it odd he did that. This was such an amateur-level idiotic ambush, the equivalent of asking a person if they really are an asshole, that I am surprised Brett tried it.)

Notice that, even as he growled at Kari when she came down hard on him, he was beet red. He knew... Yup. He knew...

So why do I still call him Brett instead of just Bair? Well, he has written some good history books and his journalistic standards are generally high. That counts in my book.

But I still can't get his smug look out of my mind when, on election night of 2020, he left the panel, went to consult with the "experts," then returned to announce that Fox can call Arizona for Biden (and there was no statistical justification for such a call at that moment). He was happy, but soon covered it up and got serious again.

So I am glad to see him forced to eat the pile of shit Kari just dished out to him. I hope he chokes on the taste for quite  a while.

And Kari? May she fulfill the brilliant promise of her political life over time. Right now, to me, she looks like she will become one of the greats.

Michael

Someone else noticed:

icon-512x512.png
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Truth Social is America's “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

Text:

@realDonaldTrump · 6h

Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake was absolutely fantastic in her interview with a very unfair Bret Baier on Fox News. She absolutely destroyed him on the subject of the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and “Irregularities.” It is a MUST WATCH, she will never be invited back, and he wanted to get off that subject as quickly as possible - had no answers. Kari is the kind of tough minded and smart person our Country needs if we are ever going to be great again!

Jun 28, 2022, 24:24

Michael

Here is Tim Pool discussing this.

Tim has an interesting theory.

He said decades ago, powerful people got together to ensure peace and prosperity for the world by making secret understandings among themselves. Many of those rich and powerful people abused those understandings and caused all kinds of harm to others as they got richer and more powerful.

Some other people out in reality started blowing the whistle on them and they got branded as conspiracy theorists, tin-foil hat kooks and the like. (Think Alex Jones, but there were many others.)

The rich and powerful people in secret understandings got away with this shell game for decades.

But here's the worm in their apple. They all had kids and grandkids who had to be read into the goings-on because they were the hears. The elders got old. So the younger ones had to carry on the missions.

Some of these younger people don't see a reason for all the secrecy. They started talking openly about what they were doing.

And things started going boom.

Now that those secret understandings have been proven to exist, that the abuses are fact, that people like Epstein went to prison (and got murdered), the Davos people openly admit they want to control all the property in the world, etc., etc., etc., all these secret understandings and organizations and even people are all blowing up in the culture. 

The younger among them look out on the world and wonder what the fuss is all about. These younger, imagining they are carrying the torch and raising the standard on the noble fight to save mankind, start to blow more whistles. Why? Because they think this will make the world follow them. What are people? Stupid? Just obey your betters like me and things will be OK for you. Then they don't have a clue when that blows up in their faces.

I like this theory.

The only thing missing I see is the sheer size and extent of the corruption of the elders. Oddly enough, I think the very offspring of the elders, by being so casual about taking over the world and being the entitled ones, have made the elders get careless about their thievery, including their endless wars for profit. So the world revolts and all these parasitical evil people wonder what the hell happened. They snarl and sometimes bite, but it's all falling apart.

The danger is for another Hitler to step up in the chaos. When things get crazy, people will follow a murderous strongman just to get the craziness to stop.

That gap, I submit, is right where Rand's philosophy fixes the problem.

Being wealthy and secretive is not the problem. Being powerful politically (and, by extension, wealthy) without being productive or using reason based on reality is the problem.

But what about an immediate solution? What about right now and during the next few years? After all, it takes a long time for a philosophy to disseminate throughout a large population.

The solution is easy. It's called throw the bums out. And what about a replacement in today's context?

The best thing I see on the market is called MAGA.

Trump.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

This sounds like one of those “buried in the dustbin stories” but it just reappeared from Business Insider: A former police officer who was beaten during the Capitol riot last year said he believes there's "ample probable cause" to indict former President Donald Trump. "If there's probable cause to suggest that he committed these crimes, which I think we've seen ample probable cause, he should be arrested," Michael Fanone, a former Metropolitan Police Department officer, told CNN on Saturday. "The case should be put before a grand jury, and if they indict him, he should be tried."

Fanone was among the Washington, DC, police and US Capitol Police officers who were present on January 6 when a mob of pro-Trump supporters breached barricades and violently stormed the building. In testimony before Congress last year, Fanone said he developed post-traumatic stress disorder from the riot. During the insurrection, Fanone was dragged down a set of stairs and beaten with a flagpole, prosecutors said.

• Smile 1

For those who want to see how Anchorage, Alaska luvs them some Trump, here is the video of his rally last night.

lBRXe.qR4e-small-Donald-Trump-and-Sarah-
RUMBLE.COM

Former President Donald Trump and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin speak at a Save America Rally in Anchorage, Alaska. Get the latest headlines: http://newsmax.com Follow Newsmax on Twitter: http://nws.

He called Kelly Tshibaka and Sarah Palin up to speak and both knocked it out of the park.

Kelly is running for Senator and Sarah is running for Representative, but to fill the seat of a revered man in Alaska.

There was a moment that stood out to me. Trump was mostly soft-spoken in this rally, although the content of his words had nothing soft about them. After going on and painting a bleak picture of what is going on in America, he said:

They are against guns, God and oil. (pause) I’m in favor of guns, God and oil.

The crowd erupted and stayed erupted for much longer than normal.

That was a "sense of life" moment.

People are hungry in today's fake news media environment for voices saying what they think. And when the message comes out with that level of clarity, they jump for joy.

Boy did he pound Murkowski, too. And pounded. And pounded. Is there any doubt she is going to lose? :) 

As to Sarah, she spoke before Trump came out, but I haven't seen that part yet.

But when she came on stage during his speech, she made a point of saying that the fake news media did the unforgivable thing for her. They attacked her children and kept it up. She said that all during that time, Trump would send her handwritten notes telling her that people know who she is and to be brave. They were not close friends back then and he had no idea she was going to endorse him.

But she said those notes meant the world to her. So it was a no-brainer to chose a person who upheld family in action like that and supported a culture of family and love, even in the context of the enormous pressure she was receiving at the time to endorse others.

And she also said this: 

There was only one who wasn’t a politician thank the Lord. That was Donald Trump.

And I knew out of all of them, because I knew them all: he was the only one to have the balls to take on the fake media, fake news, and to take on Hillary Clinton.

And he did it for you. He did it.

Enjoy.

Michael

Here is the Sarah segment during the speech.

zgwFThL90-k_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

During former President Donald Trump's "Save America" rally in Anchorage, Alaska, former Vice Presidential nominee, Alaska Governor and Congressional candidate Sarah Palin explains why she loves the...

Michael

• Smile 1

On 7/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, ThatGuy said:

"BREAKING: President Trump has waived executive privilege for Steve Bannon to testify truthfully and fairly per the request of the “unselect committee of political thugs and hacks.”."

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They asked for it.

I'm going to fall back to my Brazilian saying that birds that swallow stones better know the size of their own assholes.

Heh heh heh...

BREAKING: Jan. 6 Committee Cancels Thursday Hearing After Steve Bannon Says He Will Only Testify Live and In Person — And After Release of Explosive TGP Report

bannon-mandate-omicron-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The sham House January 6 Committee changed its anticipated schedule of “high-impact hearings” amid a series of maneuvers by potential witnesses and Steve Bannon’s indication he is willing to...

And here is the explosive report.

THEY ALL LIED AND WE HAVE PROOF! Highly Sensitive DOJ Jan 6. Documents Leaked to The Gateway Pundit – FBI Confidential Human Source INFILTRATED Proud Boys, Ran FBI Operation on J-6, Reported They Were INNOCENT! — See Texts and Documents IN FULL!!

james-ehren-knowles-fbi-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Will this be the end of Chris Wray?  It should be. The FBI and the Department of Injustice continue to viciously politically persecute American Citizens and terrorize the public. Now they’ve been caught...

Is there any doubt from anyone that President Trump, Steve Bannon and The Gateway Pundit people punked the House Committee big-time?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

LOL...

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Is there any doubt from anyone that President Trump, Steve Bannon and The Gateway Pundit people punked the House Committee big-time?

1. Birds that eat stones have gizzards.
  2. Don't celebrate marriage till vows are voiced and rings enfingered.
  3. Bannon goes on trial next week before a Trump-appointed judge.
  4. Bannon might know some things the committee of benghazi doesn't know, but Bannon is not the star of today's 7th committee TV show. 
  5. The stars are the fifteen different groups who planned rallies, protests and incursions
  6. Bannon will not be a "live" witness, I think. He will tell the truth or take the fifth in recorded deposition.  I also think The Waiver is theatre. 
  7. Bannon left the White House in 2017 and may have claimed executive privilege prevented him from talking about planning Wild Times on January 6 2021.

Sometimes details matter, sometimes they don't.  Donald Trump has a brief explanation of what went down January 6 2021.

I'm trying to figure out something exciting to post today, but there's slim pickings.

We get to watch Biden slowly commit suicide some more. 

We get to watch people talk about the perversions of his family some more.

We get to watch endless war thieves steal and try to steal some more.

We get to watch MAGA put in some more bricks in the huge electoral change coming and Trump sill fills rallies with gobs of people.

A good story needs a beginning, middle, and end. And preferably a nasty fight at the climax near the end.

We are in the phase of installing provisions for the fight while the other side is floundering about in irrelevant flops like a fish on a hook in the air.

yawn...

Let's see what the MAGA news says... 

Meghan McCain Calls Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake a “B*TCH” – Deletes Ridiculous Tweet

710465A9-9508-45F4-B5B8-1E1C07441531.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former co-host of The View and daughter of late Senator John McCain, Meghan McCain, recently called Kari Lake a “b*tch” and accused her of stealing McCain’s nickname in a now-deleted tweet. McCain is an...

Bitch... wow...

Also, Kamala Harris made another word salad in public. Elon Musk tweeted some meanie-tweets at Hunter Biden and MSNBC. Fauci said the vax didn't work on him. The dude who raped a 10 year old is an illegal alien. Amber Heard lost her bid for a new trial.

yawn...

That's like, on a lazy sunny day, watching paint turn from liquid to solid on the side of a barn.

I think the mover and shaker people are tired. Or bored. Or both...

Michael

From June to July The Real Clear Politics polls of Trump vs Biden in 2024 shows Biden winning one poll by 3 points but Trump winning two polls by 3 to 5 percent. The RCP average has Trump up by 1.3 percent.

Yet, Biden is doing very poorly all by his lonesome and it is possible he will be challenged by other democrats in 2023. I just saw a republican Texas Rep. on Fox, wondering about Biden’s continued loss of cognitive ability. Which direction might the democrats go? Further left, right, or up the middle? I think they are stuck in the middle.

On 7/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just a bit of MAGA fun.

And fun it was.

Maryland is going MAGA.

Trump Smokes Hogan in His Backyard: Former President’s Pick Wins Blowout Primary Against Hogan’s Choice

July19-22-Dan-Cox-Maryland-Republican-gu
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Trump-endorsed candidate Dan Cox defeated Hogan-backed Kelly Schulz in the Republican gubernatorial primary in Maryland.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump-endorsed candidate Dan Cox defeated Hogan-backed Kelly Schulz in the Republican gubernatorial primary in Maryland.

I voted for Cox on Tuesday, and for my neighbor for another position but unfortunately, he lost. I think one theory is that you run the first time knowing you may lose but then you have a resume and some smarts for political life in the future.   

I really thought the Trump supporters were going overboard on January 6th, but I can enjoy the emotion in this “news story.” Blood. Steal. Schemes. Hanged. Yes, it is propaganda at its best. Peter

From CNN: ”The insurrection was carnage, not the overwrought protest described by Trump allies. Previously unseen film footage from outside and inside the Capitol showed Trump's mob smashing windows, battling with security officers and seeking vengeance against then-Vice President Mike Pence for failing to block President Joe Biden's election win. Capitol Police officer Caroline Edwards testified about a "war scene," adding, "I was slipping in people's blood."

Trump was told repeatedly he lost the election by campaign aides, officials and lawyers but he persisted in his lies and attempts to steal power. Those fraud claims were "idiotic" and devoid of evidence according to multiple witnesses, including Trump's former Attorney General William Barr. Trump imposed extreme pressure on Republican officials in key swing states to overturn the election -- like Arizona Republican House Speaker Rusty Bowers, who testified that he chose the Constitution over politics. Georgia election workers, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss and her mother Ruby Freeman, said Trump's intimidation campaign left them afraid to leave their homes. Trump was personally involved in schemes to get Pence to overturn the election in Congress -- a power the vice president lacked, and to create slates of fake electors to steal Biden's state victories.

According to witness testimony, Trump thought Pence, rushed to safety by the Secret Service as the rioters invaded, deserved the calls for him to be hanged. The danger to Pence was real -- the mob got to within 40 feet of him. A committee witness, whose identity was obscured, testified in a recording on Thursday that members of Pence's detail genuinely feared that they would be killed. Rioters testified that they came to Washington because Trump asked them to. The ex-President incited the mob at his rally on the Ellipse, and he knew members in the crowd were armed but he exhorted them to march on the Capitol anyway. In fact, he would have gone there with them himself if the Secret Service had let him. Trump did not just watch the mayhem unfold on television; he expressly refused to fulfill his duty as president to protect the Capitol and democracy. And he further incited the crowd with a tweet . . . ."

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I really thought the Trump supporters were going overboard on January 6th, but I can enjoy the emotion in this “news story.” Blood. Steal. Schemes. Hanged. Yes, it is propaganda at its best. Peter

From CNN: ”The insurrection was carnage, not the overwrought protest described by Trump allies. Previously unseen film footage from outside and inside the Capitol showed Trump's mob smashing windows, battling with security officers and seeking vengeance against then-Vice President Mike Pence for failing to block President Joe Biden's election win. Capitol Police officer Caroline Edwards testified about a "war scene," adding, "I was slipping in people's blood."

Trump was told repeatedly he lost the election by campaign aides, officials and lawyers but he persisted in his lies and attempts to steal power. Those fraud claims were "idiotic" and devoid of evidence according to multiple witnesses, including Trump's former Attorney General William Barr. Trump imposed extreme pressure on Republican officials in key swing states to overturn the election -- like Arizona Republican House Speaker Rusty Bowers, who testified that he chose the Constitution over politics. Georgia election workers, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss and her mother Ruby Freeman, said Trump's intimidation campaign left them afraid to leave their homes. Trump was personally involved in schemes to get Pence to overturn the election in Congress -- a power the vice president lacked, and to create slates of fake electors to steal Biden's state victories.

According to witness testimony, Trump thought Pence, rushed to safety by the Secret Service as the rioters invaded, deserved the calls for him to be hanged. The danger to Pence was real -- the mob got to within 40 feet of him. A committee witness, whose identity was obscured, testified in a recording on Thursday that members of Pence's detail genuinely feared that they would be killed. Rioters testified that they came to Washington because Trump asked them to. The ex-President incited the mob at his rally on the Ellipse, and he knew members in the crowd were armed but he exhorted them to march on the Capitol anyway. In fact, he would have gone there with them himself if the Secret Service had let him. Trump did not just watch the mayhem unfold on television; he expressly refused to fulfill his duty as president to protect the Capitol and democracy. And he further incited the crowd with a tweet . . . ."

Trump won.

Everyone knows it.

Trump is still the President because fraud does take away his Presidency.

Marc wrote, “Trump won. Everyone knows it. Trump is still the President because fraud does take away his Presidency.

Those are “overstatements,” and you know it. Three branches of government disagree with your theory. Fraudulent activities that overturned the 2020 election have not been proven, and evidence mounts to the contrary, as years go by. Trump is not President. Biden was sworn into the office.

From POLITIFACT:   . . . In at least three surveys we found, the percentage of Republicans who said they didn’t trust the election came in around 65%. The number of people overall who believe the election was fraudulent has hovered around 35% since November 2020, but this percentage has not increased significantly as the claim purports. end quote

2020 election results from Archives.com: Electoral Vote Winner: 306 Main Opponent: 232 

So, I think Trump lost by several percentage points in 2020’s popular vote but he lost very badly in the electoral college. Now in the 2016 election Clinton’s popular vote was 2.1 percent higher than Trump’s but she lost in the electoral college. Biden beat Trump by 51.3 percent to 46.8 percent. The truth is out there but a truth seeker must go by the evidence and not by emotions or wishes.   

• Upvote 1