MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

It's moving slowly, but it's moving.

BREAKING BIG: Wisconsin State Senator Janel Brandtjen Signs On to Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s 10 Electors for Joe Biden

brandtjen-3.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This is breaking news — Wisconsin State Senator Janel Brandtjen, Chairman of the Committee on Campaign and Elections, declared her request for the decertification of the November 2020 presidential...

Once the first state fall, there will be a domino effect with others.

Then we will have one hell of a Constitutional crises.

And I will love every minute of it.

The main reason will not be because it proves Trump won the election. There is that and I will be glad.

But my reason is more as an American. I do not accept that the American system of government can tolerate fraud pretend elections for President like in a banana republic. In the American system, that is called a crime, not a legitimate win for the other side.

So I will be extremely happy to see how the American system corrects this crime and moral infestation at the highest level of government.

Toleration for being ripped off is not the mark of the system working. The system working is recalling people who hold office by fraud, or who held office like electoral voters who got in by fraud and who fraudulently put in a bogus President.

I bet the system works just fine.

It's going to be one hell of a show when the dominoes fall...

:)

Michael

To put it another way, in the American system of government, we cannot prevent crimes for the most part. We can prevent some, but not most if a person is hell-bent on committing one. In fact, most of crime prevention happens by widespread trust in the system.

(Even those idiots who try to defund the police call the police when they have trouble. :) )

That's one of the reasons a crime on the scale of rigging a presidential election is so toxic. It makes people lose trust in the system. And what does distrust in the system look like? Look at any Democratic-run city. That's what it looks like.

It can get worse and that's what the bad guys are counting on--that is a condition they need before they can have any chance of taking over.

However, with checks and balances allied to individual rights (not entitlements), the system can correct itself when grave crimes take place.

In the American system, criminals can be punished after they commit crimes and get busted.

That is exactly what is going to happen.

Words are no longer relevant to determine this reality. Action is.

We all know that, too, so watch it happen.

As to the bad guys, I hear prison food is a lot better than it used to be...

Michael

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

To put it another way, in the American system of government, we cannot prevent crimes for the most part. We can prevent some, but not most if a person is hell-bent on committing one. In fact, most of crime prevention happens by widespread trust in the system.

(Even those idiots who try to defund the police call the police when they have trouble. :) )

That's one of the reasons a crime on the scale of rigging a presidential election is so toxic. It makes people lose trust in the system. And what does distrust in the system look like? Look at any Democratic-run city. That's what it looks like.

It can get worse and that's what the bad guys are counting on--that is a condition they need before they can have any chance of taking over.

However, with checks and balances allied to individual rights (not entitlements), the system can correct itself when grave crimes take place.

In the American system, criminals can be punished after they commit crimes and get busted.

That is exactly what is going to happen.

Words are no longer relevant to determine this reality. Action is.

We all know that, too, so watch it happen.

As to the bad guys, I hear prison food is a lot better than it used to be...

Michael

Some will pray for even bad prison food as we both know that treason will be a fate far worse.

• Smile 1

Mel K with Peter Navarro.

Cool as all hell.

MEL K & TRUMP WHITE HOUSE POLICY ADVISOR PETER NAVARRO - TIP OF THE SPEAR FOR GOD & COUNTRY 7-22-22

v7lPPE9a2emw_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Please learn more, follow & support Peter Navarro's fight for god, country & we the people:    https://peternavarro.com We at www.themelkshow.com want to thank all our amazing patriots pals for...

Michael

On 6/6/2022 at 6:59 PM, william.scherk said:
On 5/25/2022 at 5:15 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Looks like the interpretation (that Kandiss Taylor has been acting as an undercover anti-Trumper) was part of Lin's current seeing enemies everywhere among people he formerly considered allies.

Mike Lindell is on the road to truth about the cheating in Georgia that Michael alluded to, I think. I do believe Lin Wood patched up his little Telegram spat with Lindell (or vice-versa). 

Not patched up, and if this mashup of three videos from his Telegram channel is taken as evidence,  he is on the outs with a growing group of otherwise-MAGA folks. The enemies list is between eight and twelve. I can't tell who all of them are.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:59 PM, william.scherk said:

The mechanics will presumably be explained, if not in a movie rivalling Absolute Proof.

Mike Lindell's road to truth runs through his next movie, [S]election Code, which features Lara Logan and Tina Peters. The premiere is slated for August 20.

Selection_code.jpg
SELECTIONCODE.COM

Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that.  

Among what I can't figure out is why does Gregg Phillips of True the Vote/2000 Mules get his head blown off?  What did he do or not do to or for Lin Wood?  

Lin's reaction to reaction to some dismay at his video massacre: 

Edited by william.scherk
No more curly braces! They are a sign of luciferianism

On 7/22/2022 at 1:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's moving slowly, but it's moving.

Watch it move...

BREAKING: Rep. Chuck Wichgers Becomes THIRD WISCONSIN Lawmaker to Sign on to Decertify 2020 Wisconsin Election Results — The Fraud Was Too Great

wichgers-wisconsin-decertify.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Wisconsin State Representative Chuck Wichgers will become the third Wisconsin lawmaker to sign on to decertify the 2020 Wisconsin Election Results. Wichgers made a public announcement at a Monday press...

Is it time to bring out my famous "drip, drip, drip" again?

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2022 at 5:28 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sure, why not? Start with the state that has a number of elected state assembly members keen on dripping.

Here's how I see things -- revoking the Certificate of Ascertainment for Wisconsin, revoking the Certificate of Votes Cast  by Wisconsin's electors -- this route is not signposted, and even under the best of conditions is not going to be easy. 

The mechanism of action is both unclear and untried -- there is no previous pattern to compare against. There has been no plausible, step by step procedure outlined by any of the groups pressing for "decertification" ... that has withstood critical analysis.

At some point, decertification efforts will amount to going to the National Archives and demanding they come out with their hands up.

So, what to do to prepare for all eventualities? Assess the likely outcome of an attempt to go back in time and change history before it happened.  Gauge the effect of passing resolutions that have no actual real-world legal validity.

The Electoral College may be weird.  The formal steps may be weird.  The details of the process may seem weird.  But by imperfect analogy, it is like putting away a Presidential election final result in a box or long-term storage. 

There are no electors to harry (except for the witchhunt against False Electors being staged by DOJ in collusion with the current committee of benghazi).  There is no obvious realistic redo of any step in the unique process.

In other words, a lot of people are saying "Decertification Is Not A Thing." References on request.

In my condensed scenario, the electoral count formality of January 6/7 2021 was like sealing scrolls into cylinders with a big glossy wax drip and thereafter placing the cylinders in the vaults. During which time Nancy Pelosi let loose anti-fa to rouse FBI provocateurs to move into Congress for added oomph, or during which time a Trumpist mob failed to complete their job of forestalling Mike Pence's clerk duties -- depending on which narrative treatment you are watching in your mind's eye. 

Obscuring for the moment which certificates and copies are kept in which cylinder or vault in Congress or the Deep State Archives, the battle is for the recorded history lying in state within these slightly weird coffins below.

Come out with your hands up!

gs_20160919_electoral-college.webp

Audio download or play:

Edited by william.scherk
Audio can help catch infelicities of argument, tone and emphasis. Also, spelking; 'what do do'. Effect/validity

19 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Obscuring for the moment which certificates and copies are kept in which cylinder or vault in Congress or the Deep State Archives, the battle is for the recorded history lying in state within these slightly weird coffins below.

Come out with your hands up!

That's one way to put it.

Another is that punishing criminals for crimes committed and taking away from them the fruits of their crime is the right thing to do in any civilized structure.

I think your perspective is a hard sell: the Law is Absolute except when it isn't. That a theft of an election cannot be remedied under the law unless it has been predicted and provisions for the remedy written up... That a proven crime is not to be treated as a crime...

In my world, the Constitution contains the mechanisms for dealing with the unforeseen.

On a practical issue, your "Come out with your hands up" metaphor, even if it were applicable (except within the thinking of the law is absolute except when it isn't), that scenario is preferable to a Civil War.

Remember that how to fight a Civil War had not been codified into law when that war erupted.

Why oh why didn't those suckers obey the law? Didn't they know they were not allowed to fight such a war?

Michael

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:
On 7/25/2022 at 7:28 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sure, why not?

OK.

IT’S SPREADING: Cass and Alcona County GOP in Michigan Vote to Rescind 2020 Presidential Election, Joining Texas GOP, Maricopa County, AZ GOP, MT GOP, Wisconsin Counties…

michigan-spike-6-AM.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Cass County and Alcona County GOP in Michigan voted this week to reject and rescind the 2020 presidential election. The two Michigan counties joined the Texas GOP, the Maricopa County GOP, Arizona...

Drip, drip, drip...

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Drip drip drip the Berlin Wall is taken down by brick brick brick.

God Bless President Trump!

We await your return this year!

On 7/28/2022 at 8:45 PM, ThatGuy said:

"The fact-checkers have spoken...we have decreed...so let it be written, so let it be done..."

They had a picture of son Eric Trump with a bag that said, "Trump 2024," so "let it be." 

This is causing heartburn in the predator class in Colorado.

BREAKING: Dominion Voting Machines FAIL Testing for Colorado Secretary of State Recount — Major Discrepancy Reported with Logic and Accuracy Testing

tina-peters.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

BREAKING: (updated 7/29/22 8:21pm) Dominion Voting machines in El Paso County, Co. have reportedly produced large numbers of adjudications in their Logic and Accuracy test for the upcoming hand...

In an interview with Steve Bannon, Tina and another said the logic and accuracy tests were off by 53%.

Drip, drip, drip...

Michael

Incidentally, logic and accuracy tests means comparing the number of votes against the number of ballots. 53% off is a disaster for the establishment by any standard. 

Tina and her friends put the testing results this way. "God showed up and he's showing off."

Still, the bad guys have been successful bad guys for a reason. Let's see what else they pull out of their sleeves in order to cheat. I am certain they will not go down without a nasty fight.

Michael

Big night tonight for MAGA candidates in the GOP primaries.

As of this posting, Tudor Dixon is already in the bag for governor of Michigan and Derek Schmidt for governor of Kansas.

Both Trump-endorsed.

More are coming in as we go along...

John McCain's daughter is not amused in Arizona.

As Steve Bannon says, "Suck on that."

Finally Meghan McCain is coming out as a Democrat. It's about time...

Michael

Let me use Trump jargon.

MAGA ran the tables last night.

It was one of the biggest MAGA election wins to date. And it practically neutered the RINO predator class wing of the Republican party.

The fake news legacy media is downplaying it or clutching pearls. But it happened.

Most, if not all, of the elected candidates will beat the Dems in November and they will clean up the elections process in the USA once in power.

After that, we can expect the USA to be governed by good people (mostly), not-deep-state predator class assholes, for a long time. The reason is that the public doesn't want the predators. They got in and took over by rigging the election system.

Now the jig is up. With last night's blow-out, the big ship started its turn for real out in the ocean. We are going back to freedom and sanity.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let me use Trump jargon.

MAGA ran the tables last night.

It was one of the biggest MAGA election wins to date. And it practically neutered the RINO predator class wing of the Republican party.

The fake news legacy media is downplaying it or clutching pearls. But it happened.

Most, if not all, of the elected candidates will beat the Dems in November and they will clean up the elections process in the USA once in power.

After that, we can expect the USA to be governed by good people (mostly), not-deep-state predator class assholes, for a long time. The reason is that the public doesn't want the predators. They got in and took over by rigging the election system.

Now the jig is up. With last night's blow-out, the big ship started its turn for real out in the ocean. We are going back to freedom and sanity.

Michael

Ye Gods I hope you are right!

They still haven't finished counting the votes in Arizona, but this is only the bad guys expressing spite and trying to figure out if there is any way, any way at all, to game the results and get away with it.

Kari Lake spent $3 million on her campaign. Karl Rove, Mike Pence & Co. spend $30 million to defeat her. And they belly-flopped in front of the hole world. Don't forget, John McCain was a lord and master in Arizona for decades. So the bad guys had Arizona sewn up. That is until they didn't.

I think they are still in shock and, in essence, doing an elaborate form of pouting.

What's more, we all see it.

Michael

It's a good thing MAGA came out in such force, it was impossible for the bad guys to steal the election in a way they could get away with.

So now it's blowing up in their faces.

Kari is going to be relentless, even after she gets formal acknowledgement of her win. Winning is not enough for her. The win has to be fair, even to the voters who's votes were stolen. They need to have their true votes on record.

Once in power, Kari is going to have through investigations into all of it. And I predict those investigations will result in many predator class people going to prison.

Michael

Unbelievable.

They're trying it again with the whole world watching, with the whole world knowing exactly what they are doing, too.

This is an attempt at theft right out in the open.

BREAKING: WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Fences At Maricopa County Elections Department Are Reportedly Being Covered Up So People Cannot See! – STILL COUNTING 2 Days After Election

FE26422D-07DE-425E-9A35-C7A342D1B421.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Fences at the Maricopa County Elections Department have been covered with a green tarp, reportedly preventing people from watching the counting process. You can see them setting up the blockade...

I heard someone say these ballot counting shenanigans in Arizona are pure advertising for MAGA candidates in November. That's about right...

Michael