US 2024 Election

Guyau

The following is a stronger signal than any poll.

The Biden people blinked first.

Biden is now joining Trump's social media platform, Truth Social.

NOAHREPORT.COM

Joe Biden is joining Truth Social. His campaign said they want to meet “voters where they are.” Fox News reported: ...

That's a sign the Predator Class is worried as all hell.

This is fantastic news, but not because Biden has prestige or even the 2024 election.

It's because this will bring a shit-ton of opposition to Truth Social, thus elevate it to the point of being a strong X (Twitter) competitor rather than just being Trump's backyard.

I like Elon Musk's changes on X in general, and I love how convenient it is to share X posts here on OL, but the algorithms are kicking in and ruining it. I hate them.

For example, I now dislike the experience I get at X for keeping up with the news. I dislike it intensely.

I feel like I am being segmented so his AI can train on my activity data. And X is doing this with everyone.

So if Truth Social replaces X, I'm OK with that.

Also, I love the irony that this would happen because gangsters joined Truth...

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Har-dee-har-har.

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The former vice president’s campaign never gained traction as he confronted a GOP that has moved beyond the Reagan-era conservatism he embodied.

I could give some opinions, but Mike Pence is no longer relevant to current American politics, nor do I believe he ever will be again. 

He caught a ride on Trump's coattails and thought the popularity was for him.

Now he has a conceptual referent of his lack of importance and influence.

Besides, when Trump people think of him, they sense a Benedict Arnold kind of charisma. I suspect the Trump haters do, too.

Michael

Pence seemed obsessed with his religion and his unyielding financial support for the Ukraine.

I happy to see him fade into unimportance.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 6:17 PM, Backlighting said:

Pence seemed obsessed with his religion and his unyielding financial support for the Ukraine.

I happy to see him fade into unimportance.

I picked up on that too. He was a drag to anyone who must have a separation of church and state. He never got that CRUCIAL AMERICAN VALUE.    

The Republican Party In Total Collapse/ During an interview with “War Room” founder Steve Bannon, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) revealed what he claims was a behind-the-scenes scheme of former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to stamp out Speaker nominees such as Jim Jordan (R-OH), Steve Scalise (R-LA), Tom Emmer (R-MN), and Mike Johnson (R-LA). Gaetz said the plan was brought to light in a private meeting. Allegedly, Gaetz told Emmer that it would be difficult to win votes, and therefore should “play into what Kevin McCarthy was working the whole time to try to get people to believe that the only person that could govern the Republican conference is Kevin McCarthy.” “So Emmer agrees that he’s going to have his shot, but that it’s going to be quick so we get that through the gestation system early yesterday,” Gaetz stated.  Continue reading

What horse shit. They continue to try and sabotage our President Trump . . . Yada yada yada.

Trump thinks Mike Pence should endorse him now that Pence has suspended his campaign.

He's right, too.

But think of it.

The most relevance Pence has is some--some--people might--might--wonder if he will endorse Trump. Or not.

In either case, it's at a soap opera level, not election level.

In my own opinion, Pence is deluded neocon trash.

I want to make the quip that Pence will do for Dan Quayle what Biden is doing for Jimmy Carter, but get this. Quayle was one of Pence's advisors pushing him to certify the 2020 election without sending some of the disputed electoral college ballots back to the respective states for re-verification (as prescribed in law).

Pence and Quayle are the same kind of animal: Losers and suckups to the establishment who lucked into their 15 minutes of fame in world history...

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Cruel but true.

Michael

If all of MP and RD supporters would all support Nikki Haley, she would still be irrelevant in running against the incumbant Trump!

Any and all real Republicans should immediately stop their games and bow out and unify with President Trump.

old news from NBC: Trial begins on whether Trump should be kept off the 2024 ballot in Colorado . . . The lawsuit argues Trump should be prohibited from running in future elections, citing Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which states no person may hold office if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” after swearing under oath to support and defend the Constitution. The suit alleges Trump violated his oath of office in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol . . . . end quote

The same thing is going in in Minnesota. Of course, he could be a “write in” and still win or at least garner some popular votes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

old news from NBC: Trial begins on whether Trump should be kept off the 2024 ballot in Colorado . . . The lawsuit argues Trump should be prohibited from running in future elections, citing Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which states no person may hold office if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” after swearing under oath to support and defend the Constitution. The suit alleges Trump violated his oath of office in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol . . . . end quote

The same thing is going in in Minnesota. Of course, he could be a “write in” and still win or at least garner some popular votes.

So that means that Biden cannot run as his administration and Pelosi et al stole the 2020 election and were and are the true insurrectionists. Throw in Obama too and the rest.

Smoke and mirrors will not work anymore as Trump- my beautiful President is a slam dunk to win 2024 and they know it so keep the frivilous and idiotoc meaninglesa lawsuits coming! 

23 hours ago, Marc said:

Smoke and mirrors will not work anymore as Trump- my beautiful President is a slam dunk to win 2024 and they know it so keep the frivilous and idiotoc meaninglesa lawsuits coming! 

You need a spell checker Marc. Just sayin'. joke. 

From Real Clear Politics, October 31, 2023. Trump 61, DeSantis 13, Haley 7, Ramaswamy 7, Pence 5, Christie 3, Scott 2, Burgum 1, Hutchinson 0.

From Rasmussen. State of the Union. President Biden Job approval. Approve 42. Disapprove 56. From News nation. Approve 44, Disapprove 56. From News nation. Direction of the country. Right direction 23 percent. Wrong track 63.

In spite of that, Biden and Trump are practically tied nationally with around 44 percent each.

Phooey. I still wonder if the bigger news isn’t: Who’s in line to get their butt kicked and miss a chance at becoming Trump’s 2024 Vice Presidential candidate? Next! Peter.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Peter said:

You need a spell checker Marc. Just sayin'. joke. 

From Real Clear Politics, October 31, 2023. Trump 61, DeSantis 13, Haley 7, Ramaswamy 7, Pence 5, Christie 3, Scott 2, Burgum 1, Hutchinson 0.

From Rasmussen. State of the Union. President Biden Job approval. Approve 42. Disapprove 56. From News nation. Approve 44, Disapprove 56. From News nation. Direction of the country. Right direction 23 percent. Wrong track 63.

In spite of that, Biden and Trump are practically tied nationally with around 44 percent each.

Phooey. I still wonder if the bigger news isn’t: Who’s in line to get their butt kicked and miss a chance at becoming Trump’s 2024 Vice Presidential candidate? Next! Peter.

Lolll!!! But its easier not making spelling mistakes when one mostly cuts and pastes MSM.

That being said my man, if your girl strategized a bit and endorsed our future President Trump, that would leave, well, no one to " challenge " Trunp for the Nomination ( as if ).

RD, Swamy, P, C, S, B and H all have no chance.

But then again, Nikki Haley never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Peter, who will Trumps VP be? 

Flynn, Kennedy or.......... ? 

Do you know about DeSantis's bootgate problem?

He wears elevator boots and has been mocked relentlessly for it, yet he digs in. He even uses boots that fold at the toe and other odd places as if they were empty and things like that.

Now this happened.

image.png

This is not the image you want when you are running in a presidential primary.

But he did it to himself.

If you have a quirk, people will always come up with this shit. If you are running for the presidency and don't know this yet, you need to rethink your goals.

Michael

This X post isn't going to influence anything in the primaries or the 2024 election.

It's just a feel-good post.

They triggered the mofo at the end.

:evil: :) 

Christie's a politician, not a heel in a professional wrestling match. (He looks like one though. :) )

The boos hit him where it hurts. If he were running for some office or other, that level of booing would be an automatic vote suck and election loss.

I bet he is wondering if the damage to his image and political future is worth the backstage money he is getting to be the heel.

Michael

Any single one of these folks ( and ALL are RINO'S ) who run against the incumbant President, President Trump are disgusting, especially NH, because she of all people should know what is at stake.

If they really cared about the world they would drop out today and unify with our beautiful sitting President and help us win all 50 states.

From POLITICO: . . . At least four candidates will take the third debate stage next Wednesday in Miami: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie . . . Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) said he has qualified for the third debate, but the RNC has yet to confirm to POLITICO whether he has fully met the polling criteria. But the race’s far-and-away frontrunner, former President Donald Trump, will skip the event — and he will almost certainly not attend the fourth debate as well. Trump’s campaign has repeatedly called for an end to the events given his sustained polling lead. Trump and his campaign have reasoned that the debates are dragging out a primary race that he argues is already over, and the continued intraparty battle is distracting Republicans from training their focus toward defeating President Joe Biden. The former president has led the rest of the field combined by at least 20-30 points for months, and the debates have yet to produce a major shakeup in the race . . . .

And on the democratic side we have more news. Fox was also talking tonight about the ‘under the table’ talks about replacing Biden.

From Knewz: Kennedy Climbing: Independent Candidate Scores Above 20% Against Biden and Trump in New Poll . . . One year before the next presidential election, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is showing strength as an independent candidate in a new poll. Knewz.com has learned Kennedy received 22% support in a nationwide poll conducted in late October.

Hey Peter, serious question.

When Reagan ran for his second term do you recall the " challengers" to the nomination still fighting for said nomination with a year to go?

Were there even any challengers? 

It only hurts their own reputation and helps Trump anyway but I was wondering if this has happened previously.