US 2024 Election

Guyau

T,

I looked all over the place and I can't find corroboration that The Blaze now has the j6 tapes.

This is supposed to happen and was announced on November 3, but I have seen nothing claiming this has already happened except in a couple of fringe places that generally come with a lot of bigoted cussing and no links. 

:) 

Tucker is supposed to have all the tapes, but who knows? (And I love Tucker.)

I am only going to be satisfied after there is a dump of those J6 tapes in Wikileaks style so everyone can look at them.

Michael

Hmm coulda sworn it was Beck’s lead in comment on his broadcast today.

And did Tucker ‘get’ them or was he allowed to view them while he was still at Fox?

All the stuff with the footage and viewship thereof is odd that the defense teams of some or all the J6ers were denied the same access ?

T,

The standard argument for not releasing the J6 videos unredacted is that many undercover agents would be made.

Which, to me, is a horseshit argument.

There should have been NO undercover agents at the J6 rally. I believe US law enforcement, when used correctly, is competent enough to keep the peace at a rally without undercover agents.

So, in my understanding, the undercover agents at that rally were authoritarian tools and suck-ups trying to stage a false flag event.

If their cover got blown, I would see that as a good thing, not a bad thing. It would expose traitors to the US.

I say release all the fucking J6 tapes to the public--unredacted.

And the Kennedy assassination papers while they are at it.

Michael

Yesterday MAGA lost a lot of elections. Except it wasn't MAGA. It was RINOs.

For example, Glenn Younkin. He squeaked into his election for governor of Virginia awhile back with a late endorsement from Trump. At the time the MAGA people were outraged about the trans issue in schools, abortion after birth (meaning murder) touted by the previous governor, and so on. So they started going to school board meetings and making a stink.

Younkin did not want to deal with these issues, but someone close to him pushed him hard. So he adopted the issues and talked MAGA-speak for a time. And he won.

As soon as he was in office, he started shutting out the MAGA people who put him there. After all, he was Governor of Virginia and the House was Republican. So he went ahead and courted the Republican side of the Deep State.

The result? Yesterday, the Virginia Senate not only remained Democrat, the House flipped Democrat, too.

Now why is this important for 2024? It's because the Murdochs have stated openly that they are working against Trump. They had Fox pump DeSantis endlessly, but he just ain't getting traction. So they threw some gas into Nikki Haley's tank and she sputtered a bit, but just could not get going. So they hatched a plan to jigger a brokered convention after the primaries and slip in Glenn Younkin at the last minute.

All of that went to shit yesterday when Younkin presided over an election catastrophe. MAGA people just did not show up to vote. 

Other GOP elections were just as disastrous. For example, Trump endorsed a dude for Kentucky governor at the last minute, but that dude was Mitch McConnel's bitch--big time. He lost.

The problem is the GOP uses MAGA rhetoric, but only funds RINOs and anti-Trumpers during elections. The MAGA base is pissed.

So, due to the steam-rolled elections, conservatives all over the place (not just MAGA, either) are calling for Ronna McDaniel to step down as head of the GOP. Here is just one article out of many.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

Republicans across social media are calling on Republican National Committee (RNC) chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to resign.

Tonight there was a GOP presidential primary debate in Miami with a low audience since Trump was not part of it (he decided not to participate). And the audience chanted: "Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump..." 

Worse, NBC was the network hosting it.

And Trump decided to have a rally in Hialeah instead. Hialeah is a city near Miami, almost a suburb. The Mayor presented Trump with a road named after him.

Guess who got the audience? it was another brilliant jam-packed rally.

But worst of all for the establishment Republicans, Vivek asked for Ronna McDaniel's head during the debate right at the beginning.

It looks like Vivek is taking lessons from Trump about making mean confrontational statements. :) 

I'm not sure Ronna McDaniel survives all the incoming.

If she doesn't, good.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tonight there was a GOP presidential primary debate in Miami with a low audience since Trump was not part of it (he decided not to participate). And the audience chanted: "Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump..." 

Ah, the debate. Say what? Whoa, Nikky!

From The New York Times: . . . . Mr. Ramaswamy, the Ohio entrepreneur, scolded Ms. Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, for allowing her adult daughter to use the app, which Mr. Ramaswamy defends. “She made fun of me for actually joining TikTok while her own daughter was actually using the app for a long time,” Mr. Ramaswamy said. “So you might want to take care of your family first before preaching to anyone else.”

“Leave my daughter out of your voice,” Ms. Haley snapped back. The wording from Ms. Haley evoked, however fleetingly, Will Smith’s outburst at the Academy Awards just after he had slapped Chris Rock, yelling at the comedian to keep Mr. Smith’s wife’s name out of his mouth.

. . . Onstage, Ms. Haley listened as a smattering of boos erupted as Mr. Ramaswamy referenced her daughter. “You have her supporters propping her up — that’s fine,” Mr. Ramaswamy said of the boos.

Ms. Haley, unlike Mr. Smith, kept her hands to herself. “You’re just scum,” she told Mr. Ramaswamy. end quote

Peter,

That sure was Nikki Haley trying to be Will Smith when he told Chris Rock at the Oscars to, "Keep my wife's name... out your fucking MOUTH!." Then he went on stage and slapped Chris.

Haley did a loooooooooow key version, mumbling "scum" instead.

It's so hard for me to see her as a tough guy one on one.

Michael

Peter,

I also liked Vivek's comment about Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels, referring to both Haley and DeSantis.

I did not understand her comeback, though. She said she uses heels not for fashion, but as a weapon. 

Huh?...

Did she mean like to poke the heel through someone's eye or something like that?

I see a lot of people wondering what she meant.

Michael

On 11/8/2023 at 9:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So, due to the steam-rolled elections, conservatives all over the place (not just MAGA, either) are calling for Ronna McDaniel to step down as head of the GOP.

Ouch.

That was embarrassing.

And the way Laura dismissed her at the end, I wonder if there is a story behind the story...

Michael

• Smile 1

A funny deal is happing about Biden's impeachment.

Speaker Mike Johnson, who has said over and over there is more than sufficient evidence to impeach Biden, who has actually shown the evidence in public, now came out and said there is not enough evidence to start a formal impeachment proceeding .

The funny part is that, due to Biden's poor polling numbers and gaffes and so on, the thing the Democrats want the most is to impeach him right now. He ain't acting like a puppet anymore and the public is moving hard against him. They want to be rid of him before he does other bad crap that will tank everything. And... drum roll... they were sure the Republicans would do their dirty work for them.

Still, no matter which way this goes, it's in the tallest midget category. The best of two evils.

On another note, Trump said he is open to thinking about Tucker as VP. I, personally, would love that.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2023 at 9:17 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A funny deal is happing about Biden's impeachment.

Speaker Mike Johnson, who has said over and over there is more than sufficient evidence to impeach Biden, who has actually shown the evidence in public, now came out and said there is not enough evidence to start a formal impeachment proceeding .

The funny part is that, due to Biden's poor polling numbers and gaffes and so on, the thing the Democrats want the most is to impeach him right now. He ain't acting like a puppet anymore and the public is moving hard against him. They want to be rid of him before he does other bad crap that will tank everything. And... drum roll... they were sure the Republicans would do their dirty work for them.

Still, no matter which way this goes, it's in the tallest midget category. The best of two evils.

On another note, Trump said he is open to thinking about Tucker as VP. I, personally, would love that.

Michael

Funny but they always show their hand and as they are so confident of the impeachment they are now scheduling the RD-Newsome debate.

What about our girl Kamala if Biden is removed?

What about Trump? 

The best laid plans.............

I'm moving this discussion over to this thread. (It started gaining traction on the Trump thread.)

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Policy ideas are important, but so is implementation.

LOL...

Michael

That quote is humorous, but not so much when you dig deeper.

Nimrata Randhawa (Nikki Halley) recently went to the World Economic Forum and sucked up big-time to them. She had a one-on-one with Larry Fink of Blackrock.

Then she came out and said to the public she wanted all people to use their real names on social media, and this will be backed by the government if she gets in office.

Whaaaat? Where in hell did that come from?

Well, dig a bit deeper. What does Larry Fink want?

He wants widespread adoption of centralized digital currency and digital payments. And he wants it backed by social credit scoring like in China.

Implementation-wise, the start is to get rid of anonymous posting on the Internet.

In other words, Halley asked, "What can ya' do for me, bub? I wanna be prez."

Fink said, "You sell our shit, we'll sell yours. And here's a shit-ton of money."

Halley, "Done."

Now her actions make sense to me.

Michael

Wanna see a fundamental flaw in DeSantis? I mean fundamental in the sense of making a mistake so grave, there is no recovering from it.

It's miscalculating how far he can stretch the truth. All politicians speak untruths. But some lies are so obvious, they just come off as bullshit to the average listener.

And then there is who you are courting. You will not be able to tell Biden voters he is already dead and his handlers are using a body double, for instance. If a Democrat aspirant to the candidacy comes out with that one, he will not get near the ballot in the primaries.

So watch the video below. DeSantis is saying that the establishment is going easy on Trump right now, which is why he is winning in the primaries. But Trump will lose the general because the establishment will start going hard on him.

Don't forget, DeSantis is courting MAGA voters. And don't forget that Trump is under judicial attack from all sides. The establishment is trying to remove him from the ballot, put him in jail and take his companies from him.

And DeSantis calls that the establishment going easy on Trump?

Heh...

You're chartable MAGA voter wonders what DeSantis has been smoking. Your normal MAGA voter just thinks DeSantis is saying any old shit because it sounds good to him. Lying no object.

DeSantis has made this mistake too often for any MAGA voter to take him seriously when he criticizes Trump. 

There is another issue, too. It's called being totally clueless. The constant controversies and memes over his footwear is a good example of how not to handle a personal quirk. (All he has to do is say, "I like this shit, so deal with it" and the problem is solved. But he implements the public feel of a coverup.)

All of this leads to major hits to his reputation in the trust department.

I could go on about his lack of authenticity, speech patterns, bland charisma, and... and... but... but... but...

Man, I must have nothing to do today. I'm writing about friggin' DeSantis...

I can also write about a cow that gave birth to a heifer in my uncle's yard when I was growing up. That's just as relevant to today's world...

Come on, Michael...

Stop chasing shadows...

At least chase a wild goose or something...

Michael

Speaking of RDS and the rest of the pretenders to the Throne including any wild goose ie Nikki Haley, why do they not just drop out?

Were there any serious challengers to President Reagan aftr his first term? 

So why is this incumbant President being challanged by this group? 

What is your trusted  MSM saying about this Peter? 

On 11/22/2023 at 7:41 AM, Marc said:

What is your trusted  MSM saying about this Peter? 

What’s MSM? Do you mean MSN? Anyway, it’s ALL good.

NBC Presidential Poll Makes History Story by Jordan Andrews  A recent NBC Poll has indicated that former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in a head-to-head matchup for the first time in the poll’s history.

The November poll showed Trump with 46 percent support, two points higher than Biden’s 44 percent. The survey also revealed a decline in Biden’s approval rating to the lowest point in his presidency, with only 40 percent of voters approving of him. Additionally, the poll highlighted that most Biden voters see their vote as “against Donald Trump,” while most Trump supporters view their vote as “for Donald Trump.” These results suggest a challenging scenario for Biden in the upcoming 2024 elections.

• Thanks 1