US 2024 Election

Guyau

17 hours ago, Marc said:

At least you are allowed to donate to President Trump winning his third election in a row.

Great post above that really says it all.

Marc? If he had won two terms, he can't run for a third term . . . in a row. Come south of the border and not just in your imagination, read our constitution . . .  and pay attention.   

edit. Marc, I'm sorry if I seemed snippy. I shouldn't "snipe" at People on my side . . . or metaphorically, the right side, or the Canadian free side. You are OK to me. And that is better than it might sound. 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Marc? If he had won two terms, he can't run for a third term . . . in a row. Come south of the border and not just in your imagination, read our constitution . . .  and pay attention.   

edit. Marc, I'm sorry if I seemed snippy. I shouldn't "snipe" at People on my side . . . or metaphorically, the right side, or the Canadian free side. You are OK to me. And that is better than it might sound. 

Look lively Peter... stay sharp.

Marc said nothing about serving three terms.  He is making an astute (albeit in some circles debatable) observation based on essentials.  Observe, an election IS an act "BY the people" to choose its government, not the act of conducting a survey by their overlords to keep the peace and keep up appearances.  The casting of votes by citizens authorized to do so IS the election and the winner and loser of that are IN those votes, the ACT of VOTING  BY THE PEOPLE is the ACT of CHOOSING (i.e. ELECTING).

The "facts" (as per Marc) are that the D won two elections, (i.e. the people CHOSE him twice), and is running for a third.

It matters not that a number of powerful and influential people were able to fabricate a situation which led half the nation (or maybe less?.. or maybe more) to believe otherwise.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

First of all, you never seem snippy to me at all! 

Secondly although Trump clearly won 2020 he was not inagurated as the election was rigged, so he obviously gets to win in 2024.

That being said, he will have clearly won thrice, but only served twice.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Look lively Peter... stay sharp.

Did anyone watch the Republican Presidential Debate, or see excerpts, or just the news . . . ? I hope you did, or will  watch it.

So, which of the bunch would make a good President? Who would make a good Vice Presidential candidate to run with President Trump in 2024? I keep flip flopping. Who would garner the most electoral votes? Who most matches President Trump’s needs to surpass the never Trumper’s forty nine percent? I still don’t have an informed opinion, but what do you think?   

Quip aside, the person most likely to be Trump's VP is Kristi Noem. Maybe Kari Lake, but I believe it will go to to Kristi.

Kari is too much of a lightening rod to be a good second banana. Kristi almost looks the part.

:) 

Of those on the stage last night, I only see one person getting next to Trump. I see Vivek getting a cabinet post.

The common joke going around is that Trump skipped the debate, but no one saw coming that DeSantis would skip it, too.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Did anyone watch the Republican Presidential Debate, or see excerpts, or just the news . . . ? I hope you did, or will  watch it.

So, which of the bunch would make a good President? Who would make a good Vice Presidential candidate to run with President Trump in 2024? I keep flip flopping. Who would garner the most electoral votes? Who most matches President Trump’s needs to surpass the never Trumper’s forty nine percent? I still don’t have an informed opinion, but what do you think?   

I think that 2024 is a non event as martial law will be implemented pre 2024 because 2020 was a fraud, hence they will somehow have to have an election under martial law in which Trump will win every single state and probably 80% of the vote in the minimum.

Any way that it actually happens, Biden is NOT President because it was a fraud.

To make thibgs really ckear Peter, if one stole your car, then it is not their car, it is still your car that was stolen.

Trump won, everyone knows it, Trump will be President.

As for VP, anyone but Pence or someone like him.

OMG...

LOL...

Lots of people who were in the live audience of at the GOP primary debate watched the Trump Tucker interview on their smartphones instead of the debate.

original_IMG_8944.jpg?1692845293
DCENQUIRER.COM

By: Reed Cooper | You Can’t Stump The Trump!

You can't make this up...

LOLOL...

:) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Marc said:

This is why we do 2020 before 2024 Peter 

2020 election protests are dead, if not officially dead. They are facts never to create action or be revived until some bombshell is dropped in 2025 or later. Like, a tell all book by a Democrat insider. Please bring the "dead subject" up again if it goes to the Supreme Court. 

I went looking for a list of the Republican debaters and found this. I thought it was funny: Recapping last night's GOP debate: They're all losers Story by Drew Magary From SG Gate -Florida governor and self-appointed child’s genital inspector Ron DeSantis –Vivek Ramaswamy, aka GOP Andrew Yang -Former Vice President Mike Pence -South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott -Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley -Former New Jersey Gov. (just ask him) Chris Christie -Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson -North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, who is somehow the better Dakota governor end quote

I do not think they were all losers. However, there are some who I would not vote for if they won, like Chris Christie.

Now I am taking into consideration their electability, but if Trump is not nominated, who would be getting my vote for President? Ron DeSantis, Vivek Ramaswamy with reservations. Tim Scott. Nikki Haley. Asa Hutchinson. Doug Burgum. I would say Nikkii Haley is my top pick for various reasons.

I would vote for a libertarian instead of Christie, or Pence if they made it to the 2024 election as a Republican nominee.  

Who would be an Ok VP, alongside Trump? Ron DeSantis. Vivek Ramaswamy/ Tim Scott. Nikki Haley. Asa Hutchinson. Doug Burgum. And I also would go with Michael’s picks.

What’s next amigo, for El Presidente Trump? I say to him, ignore the political interfering but make it a campaign issue. Put up with it, but mostly ignore it in speeches. Concentrate on America’s safety, continued prosperity, and Constitutional freedom for the individual. Those are the things that wowed ME in 2016. I noticed President Trump‘s hair has stopped having that reddish hue. It looks a lot better and I hope he keeps it like that which is a more natural look.

I think I will once again forgo my promise to not donate to one of the best Presidents we have ever elected . . .  until 2024 and give him a few bucks. I shall go to donaldjtrump.com had donate thru his official site. It irks me if even a small sum of my donation is going to someone else. For now, no money shall go to the RNC.   

9 hours ago, Peter said:

2020 election protests are dead, if not officially dead.

Peter,

Not really.

The mugshot below is all about the 2020 election protests.

The whole reason this exists is because of the 2020 election protests.

The Deep State just managed to ensure that the 2020 election protests will continue.

And the truth is going to become officially recognized when it's over. Nothing can stop what is coming, especially not the Deep State.

The following X post goes back to the post above: Cernovich to Surabian to Donald Trump Jr.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

he mugshot below is all about the 2020 election protests.

The whole reason this exists is because of the 2020 election protests.

I remember saying I thought Jen Psaki who was a political advisor under Obama and Biden, looked like a young Ayn Rand. So, this next one is meant to be funny and not too mean.

President Trump’s mugshot made him look like a Star Trek character. His ticked off glare reminds me of the Ferengi Quark. But without the big ears. Or the big nose, etc. Okay. It’s just in my imagination.

One man's priceless is another man's worthless." - Quark to Falow.

Quark: "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Odo: I have my eye on you, Quark.

Quark: [Jadzia Dax walks by] And I have my eye on you, Jadzia.

[Quark has tried to replicate a decaffeinated variety of raktajino, yet with little success]

Quark: The removal of caffeine from beverages has plagued bartenders and restaurateurs for centuries. You can't expect me to solve it overnight.

Chief O'Brien: I'm not paying for that!

Odo: So much for 'Quarktajino'.

Quark: [about Odo] He's an ill-tempered, overbearing, cross-patch. But he was no Cardassian collaborator, and he's no killer.

Zayra: I can't believe you're defending him, Quark. You're his worst enemy.

Quark: Guess that's the closest thing he has in this world to a friend.

• Smile 1

This article pretty much puts a cap on how irrelevant the GOP primary debate was.

cv9umxiy29s-1200x630.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Singer-songwriter Oliver Anthony took to social media to criticize Fox News for using his hit song “Rich Men North of Richmond” during the GOP debate last Wednesday, hilariously revealing that the song was originally written about the very individuals on the stage.

Oliver Anthony, who's song and music are blowing up iTunes, who's video of the song has gone way beyond 30 million views, wrote that song bashing the people on the stage at the GOP primary debate, and hell, about Fox News itself.

The popularity of that song is a huge honking "fuck you" to the people on the stage at the GOP primary debate and Fox News.

And to the Predator Class in general.

And what did those idiots do?

They tried to use his song as a banner.

LOLOL...

Dumbass doesn't even begin to describe them.

:) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

This is so obvious to me.

Yet here in O-Land (especially on Facebook), I see so many O-Land people who do not know how to look at deeds and evaluate them in light of the mainstream propaganda or what they have read from Rand.

The process is simple.

First decide that nondefensive wars are bad. Then look at who promotes and implements nondefenseive wars in reality.

Then decide that race riots are bad. Then look at who promotes and implements race riots in reality.

Then decide that mass censorship is bad. Then look at who promotes and implements mass censorship in reality.

Then decide that mutilating kids genitals is bad. Then look at who promotes and implements mutilating kids genitals in reality.

Then decide that locking up political opponents is bad. Then look at who promotes and implements locking up political opponents in reality.

A long list can be added to that.

When you see people doing those things, you need to condemn those people.

When you see people NOT doing those things, you don't need to condemn them.

Yet here in O-Land, it is common to condemn people who do NOT do those things (like Trump) and dismiss or downplay the evil people who do.

A total blank-out on all that evil happens--yes here in O-land--in contexts where the fundamental standard of reasoning is Trump and not deeds versus words.

The result? The world unraveling and going to hell is the world we get. The world in reality is the one going to hell, not an image of the world goosed with words.

Reality takes precedence over words.

People who study Ayn Rand are supposed to be aware of that...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

From American Insider. In the face of four criminal indictments, Donald Trump received good news by gaining the support of renowned legal expert and Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz said, “Many so-called progressives have been willing to ignore procedural safeguards and due process in their campaign to get former President Donald Trump.” He argues this is a “misuse” of the law in an effort to “prevent the leading Republican candidate from running against the incumbent candidate for president.” 

As a result, Democrats are ignoring procedural safeguards to get Trump because “they regard him as especially dangerous and therefore undeserving of due process.” “Special injustice for an unjust man!” he added. “But in our system of law, which is based on precedent, there is no such thing as special injustice,” he continued. “Injustice, once practiced against an unjust person, will serve as precedent for deploying it against just persons.”

Dershowitz concludes that Democrats have “weaponized” the country’s laws for political purposes. This opens the door for laws also being improperly aimed at Democrats and innocent Americans. “So, whatever one thinks of Trump, everyone who cares about liberty for all must oppose the weaponization of laws and procedures that are aimed at him, lest the weapons be turned on us,” Dershowitz said.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From Economist / YouGov: Trump 52, DeSantis 16, Ramaswamy  6, Haley 4 . . .   From Rasmussen Reports: President Biden Job Approval Approve 42, Disapprove 55.  From Economist / YouGov: General election, Biden 43, Trump 44.

In spite of missing the debate, no other Republican comes as close to beating Biden as Trump. Hoorah! In the last two days, I have received approximately ten appeals for money from the Trump campaign. Maybe . . . soon. 

6 hours ago, Peter said:

From Economist / YouGov: Trump 52, DeSantis 16, Ramaswamy  6, Haley 4 . . .   From Rasmussen Reports: President Biden Job Approval Approve 42, Disapprove 55.  From Economist / YouGov: General election, Biden 43, Trump 44.

In spite of missing the debate, no other Republican comes as close to beating Biden as Trump. Hoorah! In the last two days, I have received approximately ten appeals for money from the Trump campaign. Maybe . . . soon. 

If I were an anthropologist, I might think a free population of very unique and varied people would vote in a twisty winding track over the years swinging toward and away form various specific policies as the moment required like the changing weather.  I also might think a set of parties would form around those various policies, live and die, with changing seasons.  In such an organic system I would expect landslides, swings in support, transformation of parties etc, and would treat NEAR EQUAL SUPPORT for TWO PARTIES as a rare anomaly.

THAT modern America seems to follow a hair splitting pattern, with elections won ... almost like clockwork.. by one party (after one or two terms) and then by the other and then again by the one... makes me wonder... WHEN did such a pattern appear and does it reflect the reality of the people? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

If I were an anthropologist, I might think a free population of very unique and varied people would vote in a twisty winding track over the years swinging toward and away form various specific policies as the moment required like the changing weather.  I also might think a set of parties would form around those various policies, live and die, with changing seasons.  In such an organic system I would expect landslides, swings in support, transformation of parties etc, and would treat NEAR EQUAL SUPPORT for TWO PARTIES as a rare anomaly.

THAT modern America seems to follow a hair splitting pattern, with elections won ... almost like clockwork.. by one party (after one or two terms) and then by the other and then again by the one... makes me wonder... WHEN did such a pattern appear and does it reflect the reality of the people? 

Excellent post!

When elections are rigged they look like they have looked.

When one looks at the most recent rallies we see Trump in venues where folks are outside and cannot even get in due to capacity reached.

When Biden speaks, he speaks ( and I use that term lightly ) he speaks in venues that seem like local high schools and he cannot even get more than six people or whatever he gets these days, maybe 50 sometimes and even those people scream the Brandon chant.

The People have been very clear, Trump is our President.

Also Peter, btw, incumbent Presidents ( especially incredibly popular ones ) do not get serious challenged by "their own party".

People laughed at Sidney Powell, but I  bet she will be vindicated in the end.

From what I have seen (and I have seen a lot over these years), all historical roads on election fraud with voting machines lead to Hugo Chaves in Venezuela.

Americans are so blinded by a feeling of superiority over South America that they find the prospect of this unthinkable.

But I have lived in South America for over 30 years. From what I have seen, I find it not only plausible, but likely, that a dictator would call in experts to figure out how to cheat on elections with voting machines to fool the public. Then keep beating the CIA time after time to stay in power, including with Maduro. (Back then, the CIA invested in assassinations, secret police, etc., not in voting machines.)

After a while, I can see the Deep State looking at that situation and thinking, hmmmm...

Michael

I think the DeSantis campaign will be disbanded before too long.

It was a horrible idea for him to get in bed with the Bushes and neocons and RINOs to begin with.

desantis-pac-funder-trump-1200x630.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Republican Strategist John Thomas, the FOUNDER of the DeSantis Super PAC just went on News Nation and dropped a bomb!

Michael

On 9/1/2023 at 1:04 AM, Peter said:

Hey Peter, what are your thoughts about this VP pick for our man DJT?