US 2024 Election

Guyau

Here's another big fat ouch.

I was going to post the video of where Tucker gave the rope and stage and the world watched Mike Pence hang himself.

:) 

But I am not interested in Pence.

Leave it to General Mike Flynn to make me post the thing.

You can see it in the tweet below along with Mike Flynn's comment that this is be artificial intelligence without the intelligence. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

OUCH!!!

Believe it or not, apologists for Pence managed to get Twitter's Community Notes to say that Pence was talking about tanks, not American cities.

That's horseshit. Just watch the video and listen to it.

Here is Tucker later gloating about the takedown.

mdj3ve3HvyI4_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

TGP/Tucker Carlson Twitter https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson

Michael

On 7/18/2023 at 1:17 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What the hell is going on with Republicans committing political suicide in the primary?

I like that Ramaswamy is saying he is Trump 2.0. And he could get 10 percent of the vote in a primary. Is he VP material? He name sounds a bit comical to me . . . swamy?  Peter

From USA TODAY. Vivek Ramaswamy, rising in the polls, talks pardoning Trump, ending the FBI, more Story by Phillip M. Bailey, USA TODAY • 2h ago Biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy is doing all he can to take a bite out of Donald Trump's base in his pursuit of the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. The 37-year-old Cincinnati, Ohio-area native has pledged, if elected, he would pardon the former president for alleged federal crimes. He has proposed raising the legal voting age to 25 unless you pass a citizenship test or serve in the U.S. armed forces. Just this week he released a Supreme Court nominee list that included conservative lawmakers such as Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Mike Lee of Utah.

Ramaswamy's pitch that he will be Trump 2.0 appears to be working, according to national polls. A recent Echelon Insights survey in June found 49% of GOP respondents said they favored Trump followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis at 16% and Ramaswamy at 10%. That is well ahead of better-known candidates, such as former Vice President Mike Pence.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

He name sounds a bit comical to me . . . swamy?  Peter

Peter,

In my mind I keep hearing an old Gershwin song, Swanee, in a huge politically incorrect version (from the movie, Rhapsody in Blue).

If you look at the comments on YouTube, there is not one of them mentioning racism or any woke crap. No down votes, either. The comments are all saying what a great entertainer Al Jolson was.

That is so friggin' odd on a woke censorious platform like YouTube. WTF? :) 

Anyway, I bet someone can change the words, make a "Swamy" version of this song, present it in modern form (no blackface, puhleze :) ) and it would make a splash in Vivek's campaign.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

We need a pro Trump movie! If you go to the “net” all they have to say is pro left, anti freedom, and verrrry negative Trumpism and freedom. Damn / Egad. He just might win again. So much criticism. So much slime. Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!

There goes Vivek.

I don't see much of a way for Vivek to come back from this one for MAGA and MAGA-friendly support.

Vivek Ramaswamy Aligns with McConnell, DeSantis, Club for Growth and Wall Street Promoting U.S. to Reenter TPP Trade Agreement

vivek-ramaswamy-1.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

The multilateral trade agreement known as the Transpacific Partnership (TPP), is a massive pacific rim trade agreement favored by Wall Street, the US Chamber of Commerce, Club for Growth, Ron DeSantis (voted...

"Globalism first" just doesn't have that special ring to it...

Michael

From Politico: Details of the first Republican presidential primary debate are here. The highly anticipated debate is set to take place Aug. 23 at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, where the Republican National Convention will be held in 2024. Fox anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum will moderate the event. end quote

So, it will be on Wednesday, August 23 from 9 til 11 pm and it will be broadcasted by Fox.

On 8/3/2023 at 2:05 AM, Peter said:

From Politico: Details of the first Republican presidential primary debate are here. The highly anticipated debate is set to take place Aug. 23 at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, where the Republican National Convention will be held in 2024. Fox anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum will moderate the event. end quote

So, it will be on Wednesday, August 23 from 9 til 11 pm and it will be broadcasted by 

Will Trump participate or not

I just saw Trump's talk in South Carolina. 

He openly said many donors to the Ron DeSantis campaign are calling him up and asking for meetings. And he said he is picking and choosing.

Trump doesn't need them for bottom-up support. He has enough of that to ensure reelection in the general.

But if he can get the moderate elites on board and doing it his way, that path will be so much smoother.

The trick is to look out for the Trojan Horses.

I also got vibes he is going to push hard for Lindsey Graham to be the new GOP Senate leader. Graham is a worm, but he would make no bones or apologies about being Trump's worm if it comes to that. :) 

Trump called out Graham and said, about as clear as you can say it, that the bad guys have something on Mitch McConnell. 

You can read in between the lines on that.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump called out Graham and said, about as clear as you can say it, that the bad guys have something on Mitch McConnell. 

Here's the video clip.

For those who want a little more:

President Trump at South Carolina Dinner: “I’m Telling You Lindsey, They Have Something on Mitch McConnell” (VIDEO)

trump-mitch-mcconnell-1200x630.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

President Donald Trump is speaking tonight at the South Carolina GOP Dinner tonight.

Michael

Mitch ain't doing so good.

MUST SEE: Mitch McConnell Endures 5-Minute Heckling During Speech: ‘Retire’ and ‘Ditch Mitch’ Chants Overpower the Senator’s Address (VIDEO)

Screenshot-2023-08-06-at-7.57.25-PM-1024
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was interrupted and heckled for five straight minutes during his speech in his home state at the St.

I saw the full video.

It's ugly, one of the worst heckling videos I have seen.

Here is just a minute or so to get a taste. There are other videos in the article. 

Think this got sparked to be this bad by Trump's comment to Lindsey Graham?

I do.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

As of now, From USA Today. Who's in the first Republican primary debate? Trump, DeSantis, and other 2024 candidates have qualified . . .  Former President Donald Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, Biotechnology entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, Former Vice President Mike Pence . . . They must also sign a pledge agreeing to support the eventual party nominee. end quote

I think President Trump should sign the agreement to support the Republican candidate nominated. Why? Because he is going to be nominated. And a Republican is more in line with libertarian / Randian / American principles too. At least more in line with those principles than President Biden. Once again, several of these candidates may be seeking their first term as President Trump’s Vice President.

Oh, and Joe is doing terrible in the polls because everyone can pull up to a gas pump, or the grocery store, and feel the pain as the totals rise and rise and rise, just as Joe's handlers lie and lie and lie.  Peter

And I guess it starts with this.

Emperor Murdoch Going Bananas – President Trump Will Interview with Tucker Carlson During GOPe Debate

Tucker-Carlson-Murdoch-ronna-mcdaniel.jp

Saving the Republic was always going to be a trilogy. In 2016 we caught the club off guard, “Club Wars” began. In 2020 the collective “Empire Strikes Back.” Now we enter 2024, all of the enemies are defined, and the “Revenge of the MAGA” begins. Within the epic battle that 2024 represents, the multinationals are […]

In the words of the estimable Catturd:

Meanwhile people like Drudge are trying to paint Trump as a coward for canceling the press conference on Monday...

LOL..

When Trump looks like he's retreating, if you are the one fighting him, you better look at your own back.

Michael

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Marc said:

More proof for you Peter.

This is the exact reason why we must fix and resolve 2020 before 2024, which by the way, is happening.

I wouldn't mess with the ballot count, but I will leave it up to the experts. People may be going to prison for ?XYZ.   

This is going to throw a monkey-wrench in the plans of the anti-Trumpers for the 2024 primary.

He just killed the oldest trick in the book by those in the shadows. They use a politician's name to fund-raise, then stab him in the back later. Lot's of people have done that with Trump.

Now it's going to get ugly for them.

And

Cowboy-Trump-.png

If you understand the war inside the machine {GO DEEP} then this move by President Trump will make a lot more sense. Going all the way back to 2016, the #1 value to the RNC from the candidacy of Donald Trump has always been the supporter data, the donor files and data of the people […]

Its a new day for the grifters. If anyone wants to donate to Trump, and if the person asking does not bear that seal of approval, they are a grifter cheating the donor.

For those who will try to use the seal anyway without Trump's approval, there will be a media shit-storm about them once they are found out. And a shit-ton of people are looking and monitoring donation solicitations.

The one thing RINOS and anti-Trumpers know about and worship, it is unearned money. They luvs them some corruption bucks. And now Trump has robbed them of the ability to rob his campaign. :) 

If you thought TDS on the Republicans side (where it existed) was viscous up to now, you ain't seen anything yet. Trump just kneecapped them in the ass.

Er...

I'm going to have to work on my metaphors...

Michael

On 8/20/2023 at 8:46 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If anyone wants to donate to Trump, and if the person asking does not bear that seal of approval, they are a grifter cheating the donor.

Take all the leftist and Democratic “talking points” about Trump trying to overturn the 2020 election and then fast forward to now. All that the Demoncrats at the national and statewide level (as in Georgia are saying), is their attempt to illegally win the 2024 Presidential race by harming the Republican candidate, Donald J. Trump. they are making America look like a Banana Republic.   

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2023 at 8:46 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Its a new day for the grifters. If anyone wants to donate to Trump, and if the person asking does not bear that seal of approval, they are a grifter cheating the donor.

I just went to www.donaldjtrump.com where I may donate next. They don’t have that Trump icon.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I just went to www.donaldjtrump.com where I may donate next. They don’t have that Trump 

At least you are allowed to donate to President Trump winning his third election in a row.

Great post above that really says it all.