US 2024 Election

Guyau

If you count the electoral college numbers, Florida and Texas are two possible states to pick a VP from. New York, and California are too iffy, because they lean towards the democrats. From that line of thinking I would suggest Governor Abbott from Texas, and Governor Ron DeSantis from Florida. What about being smart and politically astute? And could a woman add to the total? Sure.   

From WorldAtlas: California and Texas have the most electoral college votes, with 55 and 38 votes respectively.

Florida and New York are tied for 3rd place, with 29 electoral college votes each.

There are 7 states, along with DC, that have 3 electoral votes, which is the minimum.

The Electoral College is a body of electors formed under the authority of the United States Constitution. The body is formed every four years during a national election for the purpose of electing the two highest leadership positions in the US, the president, and vice president. The body is made up of 538 members, which means a candidate needs at least 270 votes to win. These members are sourced from each of the 50 US states, and the number of electors from a state is determined by the number of members it has in both the House of Representatives and Senate. Presently, the two houses have 535 members, with 435 coming from the House of Representatives and 100 from the Senate. The additional three come from the District of Colombia, as stipulated by the Twenty-Third Amendment.

• Thanks 1

I do see your points although methinks that Trumps's perspective will be more organic than trying to win a State  with a VP ie Texas ( which he will win regardless).

The election is in essence MAGA vs. DEMS and Rinos's so he will not pick a VP like RDS who is as Rino as they come.

Maybe though he will take someone who can help work certain groups in Congress or the Senate, but either way interesting discussion.

Also Peter, who makes the pick first, the Dems or Trump? That is pretty important, no?

I don't even know where to put this one. But this thread is where most of the DeSantis support has been, so here it goes.

THENATIONALPULSE.COM

Jenna Ellis, a former Trump lawyer turned hysterical anti-Trumper, referred to the 45th President as “malignant” during an unhinged rant involving establishment Republican Steve Deace, who bizarrely suggested America’s Founding Fathers have gone to hell. Deace, who wanted Trump to lose in 2016, now supports Ron DeSantis for the...

This guy Steve Deace said, and Jenna Ellis agreed, that Trump is unfit for public office because he won't bow the knee to Jesus and repent. And Deace sounded mighty frustrated that he could not get Trump to bow the knee. He kept saying, "He just won't do it!"

Also, he said there are Founding Fathers in hell right now. Jenna said his words expressed eloquently what she feels.

:) 

Go team DeSantis!

:evil: :) 

Michael

About the upcoming Republican debate, on Wednesday from Axios: . . . What to watch: The debate, co-moderated by Fox News Media's Stuart Varney and Dana Perino and UNIVISION's Ilia Calderón, is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on Sept. 27 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

Trump's speech in Detroit that evening is scheduled in prime time as well, the New York Times first reported . . . .

5 hours ago, Peter said:

About the upcoming Republican debate, on Wednesday from Axios: . . . What to watch: The debate, co-moderated by Fox News Media's Stuart Varney and Dana Perino and UNIVISION's Ilia Calderón, is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on Sept. 27 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

Trump's speech in Detroit that evening is scheduled in prime time as well, the New York Times first reported . . . .

I would advise that they change this to a third party debate and let Kennedy join them.

Makes mpre sense for all involved because this RINO debate is moot.

• Like 1

Biden continues to have memory problems and in speeches he may tell a story, forgets he told the story, and then he tells it again. Ted Cruz suggested the Democrats may ditch Joe Biden for Michelle Obama before long.

From TrendyMatter: . . . Cruz said, “Here’s the scenario that I think is perhaps the most likely and most dangerous. In August of 2024, the Democrat kingmakers jettison Joe Biden and parachute in Michelle Obama."

From the web. The prevailing question on many people's minds centers around the possibility of the Democratic Party nominating former First Lady Michelle Obama as their presidential candidate in the upcoming 2024 election. Recent polls illustrate Michelle's significantly higher favorability and admiration among Democratic voters in comparison to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. end quotes

But how good a candidate would she be? All I can say is, she does quite well on Talk Shows. I have no idea how she might do be campaigning against other democrats. And as far as having solid policies and arguing with Donald Trump? That is a big “what if.” As yet, I don’t think she needs her own site here on OL. But if she launches a site, that is when she will have more relevance. Peter  

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Biden continues to have memory problems and in speeches he may tell a story, forgets he told the story, and then he tells it again. Ted Cruz suggested the Democrats may ditch Joe Biden for Michelle Obama before long.

From TrendyMatter: . . . Cruz said, “Here’s the scenario that I think is perhaps the most likely and most dangerous. In August of 2024, the Democrat kingmakers jettison Joe Biden and parachute in Michelle Obama."

From the web. The prevailing question on many people's minds centers around the possibility of the Democratic Party nominating former First Lady Michelle Obama as their presidential candidate in the upcoming 2024 election. Recent polls illustrate Michelle's significantly higher favorability and admiration among Democratic voters in comparison to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. end quotes

But how good a candidate would she be? All I can say is, she does quite well on Talk Shows. I have no idea how she might do be campaigning against other democrats. And as far as having solid policies and arguing with Donald Trump? That is a big “what if.” As yet, I don’t think she needs her own site here on OL. But if she launches a site, that is when she will have more relevance. Peter  

So Michelle Obama with Newsom on the ticket and Kamala gets the Governor of California.

It is a longshot but its the only shot they got

2020 is the play, they all know it, but it is Either Trump won in 2020 ( sso he is President immediately) or Trump and whomever against whomever and whomever, 

Trump wins by a MInimum of 125 million votes.

Just now, Marc said:

So Michelle Obama with Newsom on the ticket and Kamala gets the Governor of California.

It is a longshot but its the only shot they got

2020 is the play, they all know it, but it is Either Trump won in 2020 ( sso he is President immediately) or Trump and whomever against whomever and whomever, 

Trump wins by a MInimum of 125 million votes.

Thats called 5D chess Ellen! 

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What happens if Michelle Obama runs and it is discovered--before the election--that she really is a tranny?

:evil: :) 

Michael

And that therefore their children are not their biological ones.

I told a family member about my suspicion that Michelle is testing the waters but they think she is merely selling her book. MO has no political background. She has no understanding of the military or being commander in chief. I will wait for more evidence to be broadcast to be sure she is running. Of course there could be an argument made that she picked up "experience" through her husband's two terms . . .  

From American Insider: . . . A poll from the left-wing outlet Washington Post found Trump is leading Joe Biden by a whopping ten percentage points. Trump is predicted to win in a hypothetical match-up with 52 percent of the vote. Biden is receiving just 42 percent. Trump is also the 2024 Republican frontrunner with a massive lead against GOP rivals . . . Moreover, Biden is struggling in several key demographics. Among independents, the poll found that Trump is leading by 13%. Among Hispanics, Trump is ahead 6%. end quote

Peace. Freedom from wars. Fiscal responsibility. A free country and culture, and a free market. Prosperity. I think the Trump ticket will resound among Independents and Republicans. And perhaps some democrats too, may not vote in the 2024 election as a protest or disinterest in Joe Bident’s looking good for free America.   

You have a better chance of being the lead on the 2024 election than Joe Biden and your chances run between slim and none and slim just left town

Trump v Biden is not happening.

Your election was rigged and everyone knows it, even you.

Fix 2020 then we win 2024.

Even if the Dems try to steal the election in 2024 (and they will try again), they just lost any possibility of a believable smokescreen. Nobody will believe in a victory by a Democrat in the following scenario.

That will divide the Democrat vote worse than Ross Perot did to the Republicans back in the day, letting Bill Clinton win.

The only way the Dems can fix this shit is pull off a third Kennedy assassination. And if they are stupid enough to do that, I believe they would be taken apart as a political party.

A lot can happen by 2024, but this one is a near-fatal blow to the Dems.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Even if the Dems try to steal the election in 2024 (and they will try again), they just lost any possibility of a believable smokescreen. Nobody will believe in a victory by a Democrat in the following scenario.

That will divide the Democrat vote worse than Ross Perot did to the Republicans back in the day, letting Bill Clinton win.

The only way the Dems can fix this shit is pull off a third Kennedy assassination. And if they are stupid enough to do that, I believe they would be taken apart as a political party.

A lot can happen by 2024, but this one is a near-fatal blow to the Dems.

Michael

Great leverage for RFK and I am feeling that this turns into a Trump/Kennedy ticket v Newsome/Obama or Obama/Newsome ticket.

Do they really have any other choice?

The Dems are going to try to evade what this means, but they will not be able to evade the reality.

By RFKj running as an independent, he is splintering the Dem side of the Uniparty.

This is going to make it near impossible for the Predators Class to steal another election unless the dorks try without even a minimum of a smokescreen.

Michael

31 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Dems are going to try to evade what this means, but they will not be able to evade the reality.

By RFKj running as an independent, he is splintering the Dem side of the Uniparty.

This is going to make it near impossible for the Predators Class to steal another election unless the dorks try without even a minimum of a smokescreen.

Michael

Saw his entire speech… wow.

Legacy media will fail to convince the public this guy is a crackpot (and they will have to try their darnedest at the behest of their overlords) so his message will get out.  and it’s a good one.

I think the gig is up for the corrupt uniparty system… they were already desperate in the struggle with Trump… and the MAGA movement, now with RFK jr running on another dismantle the corruption platform… they have enemies of corruption coming at them from everywhere.

”Declare your independence”

This is getting spicy!  Love it.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael

Sort of not much different than 2020, the strategy makes sense from a tactical view. If you all out suspended elections formally , even TDS sufferers would be able to see the takeover. Blatant  cheating at least has a veneer of an election process to point to and claim any and all claims of fraud are unwarranted and treasonous. Better even, in conjunction with going through the process 'for the masses' target and remove those who have the largest 'voices' and currently present as likely to call out the spades and get them shut up/off prior to.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael

Or by declaring Martial law and stopping the election

6 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Saw his entire speech… wow.

Legacy media will fail to convince the public this guy is a crackpot (and they will have to try their darnedest at the behest of their overlords) so his message will get out.  and it’s a good one.

I think the gig is up for the corrupt uniparty system… they were already desperate in the struggle with Trump… and the MAGA movement, now with RFK jr running on another dismantle the corruption platform… they have enemies of corruption coming at them from everywhere.

”Declare your independence”

This is getting spicy!  Love it.

Only problem is if we know it, they know it so their only Hail Mary is to provoke issues and cancel the election.

President Trump though is always five move ahead.

Speaker Trump becoming President may be the play to stop this ridiculousness.

6 hours ago, tmj said:

Sort of not much different than 2020, the strategy makes sense from a tactical view. If you all out suspended elections formally , even TDS sufferers would be able to see the takeover. Blatant  cheating at least has a veneer of an election process to point to and claim any and all claims of fraud are unwarranted and treasonous. Better even, in conjunction with going through the process 'for the masses' target and remove those who have the largest 'voices' and currently present as likely to call out the spades and get them shut up/off prior to.

Either way Trump is President in 2024, well sworn in in 2025, or President earlier.