US 2024 Election

Guyau

Look at this:

Trump sure did post that on Truth. Here is the link. I used the X link above since it embeds, but here is Trump's link for proof.

Trump is going after the black community support hardcore. And from the looks of things, he is not only getting that support, he is getting black icons to question fundamental issues that they have accepted for years by osmosis. 

:) 

Michael

Talk about panic.

The gist of the following idea is that the Deep State and Predator Class are so frustrated they can't take Trump out of the running for president, that nothing is working and Trump is only getting stronger, they are going for the assassination option.

However, if someone connected to them takes a shot and misses, or only wounds Trump, or hits Melania instead, they seal their fate big-time.

So, instead, they are goosing articles and the mainstream media in general with rhetoric that urge the crazies to take action. They hope one or more of the crazies will step up to take a gun shot at Trump. 

I know you have seen constant mainstream discussions of Trump being a fascist for real, that he will round up his enemies in camps, that calling one's enemies "vermin" leads to violence, and on and on. This includes Hitler talk about Trump crowds, the iconography, and so on. This message is everywhere these days.

The purpose is not to persuade YOU that Trump is evil. The purpose is to persuade THE CRAZIES that they can make history by killing a Hitler before the disaster of him taking power.

John Nolte at Breitbart noticed this the other day:

WWW.BREITBART.COM

Nolte: Compared to this same day during the 2020 presidential election, Joe Biden has lost 12.2 points against Donald Trump.

And Styx weighed in today saying the same thing.

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

https://archive.ph/FW7at Merch: https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinfirecrafts Merch 2: https://landofbiltong.com/product-category/styx-merch/ My books: Blogger: https://tinyurl.com/y3tww3om Wordpress: https://tinyurl.com/y54kofgl Where to Find Me: S…

I am pretty sure Trump's security is the best in the world, so this possibility will not bear fruit. But like with anything in reality, all it takes is one fluke.

In other words, we all have to be vigilant during this time. Keep eyes open and check out funky stuff by crazies. If something looks too funky, tell security people in some manner.

I want to say Law Enforcement, but at this stage, I think there are people in the FBI who would help assassinate Trump if they could get away with it. So I would avoid them. They are part of the problem these days, not a solution.

But talk about panic by the bad guys! Man does it feel good to see them squirm and contemplate committing abominations to save their power.

Michael

Who could have seen this coming?

That just speaks for itself.

Except for this.

DeSantis is now seeing how useful the statuette for the Benedict Arnold Award is. It is being ripped right out of his hands by the same people who awarded it to him.

And don't worry. Haley, who is being given the statuette, will soon find out how useful it is, too.

Does anyone think Trump will want these two jokers back in the fold?

Heh...

Michael

MAGA folks must embrace RFK, not as one to elect, but as a darling presence for the election outcome.

MAGA folks and the far-right MUST be incredibly vocal about how GOOD it is that RFK is running, about how he sheds light on some truths while also splitting the vote of the left... they MUST state they LOVE the fact that he is in the mix BECAUSE it HELPS Trump.

Why?

Because he is a thorn in the side of the Predator Class, because he is also (like Trump) standing in the way ... between Them and You... and because if They could cause him to "go away" and somehow blame the far-right extremists...  i.e. set him up as a martyr for the left while simultaneously blaming and putting a stain on MAGA folks and the right... they absolutely would. 

So MAGA folks MUST loudly and clearly cry out for all to hear undoubtedly that they LOVE the fact that RFK is running in the 2024 election... laying any plausible explanation for any misfortune clearly at the feet of the left and the predator class.

Plus, I kinda like the guy.

I think MAGA folk can literally save his life, win the election, and secure the future of America by being vocal about this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember looking the Kennedy guy up, and he seemed "mostly" OK, but then he got a bit weird. I may look him up again before I even use him as an election asset for Trump. Wowie, what if he got the nomination and then beat President Trump in 2024? Would Biden be a better outcome if things don't go as hoped and planned? 

From ABC News. ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. The bestselling author and environmental lawyer announced on Oct. 9 that he was ending his Democratic presidential bid and instead launching an independent run. A nephew of President John F. Kennedy and son of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, he initially launched a long-shot bid to challenge Biden for the Democratic nomination on April 19 in Boston. He said in announcing his party switch that he intended to be a spoiler candidate for both Biden and Trump. Kennedy has emerged as one of the leading voices of the anti-vaccine movement, with public health experts and even members of his own family describing his work as misleading and dangerous. He has also been linked to far-right figures in recent years.

JILL STEIN.  The environmental activist, whose 2016 third-party presidential bid was blamed by Democrats for helping Trump win the White House, says she is making another run for the nation's highest office. Stein announced Nov. 9 that she will again run under the Green Party banner. "I'm running for president to offer that choice for the people outside of the failed two-party system,” she said. She ran against Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016 as a Green Party candidate and received about 1% of the vote. Some Democrats said her candidacy siphoned votes away from Clinton, particularly in swing states like Wisconsin.

I like RFK Jr. for the work he did on dismantling Fauci.

I also admire his legal mind and courage to take on giant crony corporations of all stripes.

I outright disagree with many of his social policies (starting with reparations for pre-Civil War era enslaved blacks and other boneheaded ideas).

I do agree that if he were assassinated, making an even greater toxic pattern with his father and uncle, it would cause enormous social chaos right now during election time. Which is why we all know the bad guys are considering it.

So we all, including MAGA, have to be vigilant that this does not happen.

I'm not voting for RFK Jr. for President, though. Nor do I think I ever would.

I'm voting for Donald John Trump.

A personal story. I met him once. Kat and I were at an autism convention and we bought a book by him. I stood in line to get him to sign it. (Kat didn't, she didn't want to stand in line.) Back then, RFK Jr. was not nearly as famous then as he is now. The feel at the time was he was a peripheral celebrity. Many in the mainstream thought he was a crackpot.

I waited in line, then walked up to him, smiling. I said I liked his ideas and would like an autograph. He looked at me as if he were pained and smelled something bad. Then he switched to poker face. He made hurried chatting noises, signed the book, and immediately turned away from me.

He did not know who I was. I was presentable and I had not farted or anything like that, so I guess he was having a bad day.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2023 at 10:49 AM, Strictlylogical said:

MAGA folks must embrace RFK, not as one to elect, but as a darling presence for the election outcome.

MAGA folks and the far-right MUST be incredibly vocal about how GOOD it is that RFK is running, about how he sheds light on some truths while also splitting the vote of the left... they MUST state they LOVE the fact that he is in the mix BECAUSE it HELPS Trump.

Why?

Because he is a thorn in the side of the Predator Class, because he is also (like Trump) standing in the way ... between Them and You... and because if They could cause him to "go away" and somehow blame the far-right extremists...  i.e. set him up as a martyr for the left while simultaneously blaming and putting a stain on MAGA folks and the right... they absolutely would. 

So MAGA folks MUST loudly and clearly cry out for all to hear undoubtedly that they LOVE the fact that RFK is running in the 2024 election... laying any plausible explanation for any misfortune clearly at the feet of the left and the predator class.

Plus, I kinda like the guy.

I think MAGA folk can literally save his life, win the election, and secure the future of America by being vocal about this.

Could not agree more although with one caveat.

We must embrace him as he will only help MAGA as either a way to take more votes from the election stealing Dems ( yes Peter, we must fix 2020 and never forget, especially since a minimum four elections have been overturned by the Courts recently ) or as a running mate for our beloved President Trump.

What we cannot do is embrace him so much that MAGA voters vote for him with zero chance of winning.

On 12/2/2023 at 2:30 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... the Deep State and Predator Class are so frustrated they can't take Trump out of the running for president, that nothing is working and Trump is only getting stronger, they are going for the assassination option.

Here's what this looks like without them saying the word "assassinate."

The subtext is the idea that was floated and pumped hard in the mainstream a few months ago that if you could go back in time and assassinate Hitler before he took power, would you do it?

Most people would say yes.

Now that that idea is in people's minds (and in the minds of the crazies), and some time has been given for it to settle, the Predator Class does the following. Except when you compile it, it is hilarious, not ominous.

Friggin' liar-losers...

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

On 12/13/2023 at 5:24 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's what this looks like without them saying the word "assassinate."

The subtext is the idea that was floated and pumped hard in the mainstream a few months ago that if you could go back in time and assassinate Hitler before he took power, would you do it?

Most people would say yes.

Now that that idea is in people's minds (and in the minds of the crazies), and some time has been given for it to settle, the Predator Class does the following. Except when you compile it, it is hilarious, not ominous.

Friggin' liar-losers...

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

Love it!!! Great video and the last tine I saw sonething like this, Trump won 2016, and 2020, and 2024 is a done deal.

#50States

#3rdterm

The Colorado Supreme Court judged that Trump is ineligible to run for the GOP nomination for president because he participated in an insurrection.

It's a junk decision and will be overturned before too long by SCOTUS. I predict 9 to 0.

As to what the decision achieves out in real life, it probably gave Trump a bump of 3 points or more coming from independents.

btw - The Colorado GOP said if the decision stands, they will withdraw from the state-run primaries and will go to a caucus system.

Michael

Lara Logan has an interesting take.

In other words, the Democrats and Republicans made a swap to get rid of a major problem for the elitists in one party nd the other without having their fingerprints on it.

According to the swap, Dem judges will take Trump off the ballot (so no Republican will be blamed), and Republican legislators are impeaching Biden (so no Democrat will be blamed).

And behind the scenes in both cases, one supports the other.

Cute.

Now let's see them pull it off. Go for it, dudes!

Michael

Now let's add another item to this bullshit and MAGA people can stop worrying that something serious just happened.

This is a stunt without any judicial teeth.

Nothing. Nada. Zip.

It's a psyops. It was made to get headlines, enrage the public, and--the Deep State hopes--gets a deranged person to do something stupid. At that point something serious could happen.

What's more, if the Deep State thinks it can get away with it, it will stage a fake deranged MAGA person or persons to do something violent.

That's all this ruling is.

Do you want to see the proof?

Viva knocks it out of the park with the below analysis of the actual court ruling, and Robert Barnes got in touch with him to let him know his analysis is spot on.

First the proof.

And Viva talking about this on video.

The gist is this. The Colorado Supreme Court, in a decision of well over 200 pages (Viva says of bullshit :) ), included a provision that their order to ban Trump from the ballot is stayed until January 4, which is the last day before the names on the ballot are officially decided.

For those who don't know, stayed means not enforced nor valid as a court order during the time of the stay. This means Trump's name is officially in play all the way up to January 4--in Colorado

Now here's the kicker. If Trump files suit with SOTUS about this ruling, the Colorado Supreme Court decreed--in this same ruling--that the stay will be indefinite (in practical terms) and Trump's name will remain on the ballot.

Say what?

Indefinite? Like meaning never valid?

Lemme see them thar words again from the ruling:

Therefore, to maintain the status quo pending any review by the U.S. Supreme Court, we stay our ruling until January 4, 2024 (the day before the Secretary's deadline to certify the content of the presidential primary ballot). If review is sought in the Supreme Court before the stay expires on January 4, 2024, then the stay shall remain in place, and the Secretary will continue to be required to include President Trump's name on the 2024 presidential primary ballot, until the receipt of any order or mandate from the Supreme Court.

Think about this. Does anyone in their right mind believe Trump or even the GOP will not file suit with SCOTUS? Hmmm?...

In other words, this ruling by the Colorado Supreme Court clowns was made for headlines, not law. The Colorado Supreme Court is engaging in public relations work and psy-ops typical of how the FBI or CIA goose public outrage over something (or even stage it to create that outrage) in the hopes a crazy will go berserk--and then do a false flag if that fails.

Why? So they can grow the power of Big Brother who will step in with goons and make peace.

In my view, this will ultimately be grounds for impeaching the 4 Justices who approved this, disbarring them for judicial misconduct, in addition to sending them to prison for election interference.

Once Trump is is office again, I expect this to happen. At the very least, these jokers will resign through backstage deals.

So there you have it. A shitstorm in a teacup with no way to flush it at the moment due to mainstream media honking. Cleanup will be later.

But this shitstorm ain't sinking no ships of legality and was never intended to.

Michael

Incidentally, while the press is going apeshit over what the Colorado Supreme Court did, I am going to lay low on that discussion.

In legal terms, it's all noise and no signal.

None.

Seriously.

There is no legal threat about a ruling that cancels itself if certain things happen that are guaranteed to happen.

So unless a signal appears, I just don't see the point in engaging in the media free-for-all and grandstanding.

Memes, though?...

Well, maybe...

This is how I see those idiots.

image.png

Michael

• Smile 1

The following info is tangential, but it is legal and it is relevant. It is signal, not noise.

On the Colorado Supreme Court, there are 7 Justices. But they did not all go to the same universities. Some went to Ivy League Universities and others went to Denver Law School.

The 4 Justices who voted to remove Trump from the ballot all went to Ivy League Universities.

The 3 Justices who voted to keep Trump on the ballot all went to Denver Law School.

image.png

Interesting...

Hmmm...

Michael

Lots of rumors are going around that Trump is considering Nikki Haley for his VP.

I don't take the rumors seriously.

I put this one in the trial balloon by panicked Neocons category. The subcategory is "Maybe The Horse Will Sing."

For those who are not familiar, this is an old Nasrudin story--he was a Sufi wise man in ancient times in what is now Turkey. He had quite a sense of humor.

From here:

Nasrudin was caught in the act and sentenced to die. Hauled up before the king, he was asked by the Royal Presence: "Is there any reason at all why I shouldn't have your head off right now?" To which he replied: "Oh, King, live forever! Know that I, the mullah Nasrudin, am the greatest teacher in your kingdom, and it would surely be a waste to kill such a great teacher. So skilled am I that I could even teach your favorite horse to sing, given a year to work on it." The king was amused, and said: "Very well then, you move into the stable immediately, and if the horse isn't singing a year from now, we'll think of something interesting to do with you."

As he was returning to his cell to pick up his spare rags, his cellmate remonstrated with him: "Now that was really stupid. You know you can't teach that horse to sing, no matter how long you try." Nasrudin's response: "Not at all. I have a year now that I didn't have before. And a lot of things can happen in a year. The king might die. The horse might die. I might die.

"And, who knows? Maybe the horse will sing."

Trivia alert: This is a tale I have mentioned here on OL a few times, but saying the horse might laugh instead of sing. I think I got the laugh version from Peggy Noonan, who I used to read way back when, and she obviously butchered it.

As for myself, I am with Carpe Donktum:

See? It's not all bad news for Nikki Haley.

Who knows? Maybe Carpe Donktum will sing.

Michael

On 12/21/2023 at 3:40 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On the Colorado Supreme Court, there are 7 Justices. But they did not all go to the same universities. Some went to Ivy League Universities and others went to Denver Law School.

The 4 Justices who voted to remove Trump from the ballot all went to Ivy League Universities.

The 3 Justices who voted to keep Trump on the ballot all went to Denver Law School.

Patrick Bet-David discusses this.

It looks like Patrick finally understood that proper law and proper legal argument was never the goal. It's about keeping Trump off the ballot, period. The law no object.

Since it looks like Patrick spent some time dissecting the legal arguments, he is pissed about the "sucker's game" that got played on him and others.

I learned from James Lindsay that arguing technicalities with people like those 4 corrupt Colorado Supreme Court Justices is always a sucker's game. The way James says it, "The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution."

On a side-note, Patrick thinks the 4 Ivy league justices really do have emotional brain damage from indoctrination. He said contrast their texts with the scathing rebukes and clear thinking from the 3 Denver Law School justices. 

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lots of rumors are going around that Trump is considering Nikki Haley for his VP.

From USA TODAY: Who would Trump choose as vice president? Here's a list of potential candidates. . . . Some names being floated are lawmakers who’ve said in interviews they would be interested in the job. Other names are generated when Trump meets with a high-profile supporter, which happened this week when he was spotted at Mar-a-Lago with Rep, Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., according to aides . . . Trump himself said in an interview with NBC in September that he hasn’t thought too much about the role but added he “likes the concept” of a woman as vice president. "We're going to choose the best person," he said.

(Also)  . . . Tim Scott . . . Nikki Haley . . . Kristi Noem . . . Sarah Huckabee Sanders . . . Ben Carson . . . Marjorie Taylor Greene . . . Kari Lake . . . Vivek Ramaswamy . . .