US 2024 Election

Guyau

Oh my God.

It's way worse than I thought. In my mind, Trump was reading in between the lines with Vivek and making a strategic decision based on the upcoming date and the clock running out. (He's done this before, only to end up as friends after the election.)

But the nasty shit is out there and as blatant as can be. Vivek thinks he is not wounded and Trump is. And he tells a lady that if she votes for Trump, she is sending him to his demise. That he will save Trump.

And he did it right as the primary date is about to happen.

Wanna see for yourself?

RUMBLE.COM

Vivek's Controversial Pitch to Trump Voter Surfaces, Sparking Trump's Outrage — 'Vote for Me to Save Trump, Voting for Him Leads to His Demise'

Read all about it here:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A video has surfaced showing Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy in a controversial exchange with a Trump supporter.

Dayaamm!

To use an image Diamond (of Diamond and Silk) used to use a lot, Vivek just took out a big-ass cup of stupid and slurped it down.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh my God.

It's way worse than I thought. In my mind, Trump was reading in between the lines with Vivek and making a strategic decision based on the upcoming date and the clock running out. (He's done this before, only to end up as friends after the election.)

But the nasty shit is out there and as blatant as can be. Vivek thinks he is not wounded and Trump is. And he tells a lady that if she votes for Trump, she is sending him to his demise. That he will save Trump.

And he did it right as the primary date is about to happen.

Wanna see for yourself?

RUMBLE.COM

Vivek's Controversial Pitch to Trump Voter Surfaces, Sparking Trump's Outrage — 'Vote for Me to Save Trump, Voting for Him Leads to His...

Read all about it here:

Dayaamm!

To use an image Diamond (of Diamond and Silk) used to use a lot, Vivek just took out a big-ass cup of stupid and slurped it down.

Michael

Conman just lost his cabinet position.

I was following the Iowa primaries on the Charlie Kirk show on Gettr.

About 20 minutes after results for the Iowa caucus started coming in, with not that many results, the New York Times called it for Trump. Then every major news outlet followed suit.

Charlie himself was stunned.

Dayaamm!

Well, they are not wrong to do so. There can't be any pause in the counting with ballot dumps in the middle of the night for this one.

Michael

As I post this, some people are still caucusing in Iowa.

And here is the Predator Class's very own NBC:

Trump wins the 2024 Iowa caucuses

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

NBC News projects that former President Donald Trump is the winner of the 2024 Iowa caucuses.

When the Predator Class can't cheat, it can't win...

Michael

Vivek suspended his campaign.
Called Trump and made peace.
Endorsed Trump and asked his followers to do likewise.
Will likely work on Trump's campaign. 

Dayaamm!

Shit flies fast.

But that's cool. I like Vivek.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

In a significant development in the 2024 Republican presidential nomination race, Vivek Ramaswamy is poised to announce his withdrawal from the campaign.

And the video:

Michael

4 hours ago, tmj said:

Vivek for AG!

No thank you! 

I think the chance of that after his recent antics are slim to none, and slim just left town.

Alert to the left.

Alert to non-straight people.

Alert to the Predator Class.

There had better be no stealing of the election again this time around.

And you better hope Trump wins.

I'm serious.

Check this out.

Sean Strickland is an MMA fighter and current UFC Middleweight Champion.

After all of the abuse the woke crap heaped on everyone these last few years, with the collusion and nagging of the mainstream press at that, what Strickland just said to that reporter lands on my ears like relief and pleasure. I feel the world and America are not yet lost.

However, imagine what would happen if a man like this got political power. 

Right now, the left is screaming from the rooftops that Trump will round up gays and transgenders and others and kill them all. Kill them all, I tell ya'. Kill them all or put them in camps like the Nazis did.

I wonder if any of the people yelling this horseshit really believe that. After all, they lived through 4 years of a Trump presidency and nothing like that happened. Not even remotely.

However, imagine a person who thinks the way Strickland just spoke. I don't know about Strickland himself, I know little more about him than this X post. However, in history, we have seen what happens when people who think the way he spoke get power.

Hell, the non-straight and left who are in power right now are already talking about white people the way Strickland spoke about gays and transgenders. And look at them jailing political prisoners, killing off the press but making it look like Ukraine did it, mutilating the genitals of children, and so on.

What do they imagine will happen to them if Trump does not take office, but, instead, a real nasty conservative-sounding strongman does?

Hmmmm?...

But wait. It gets worse.

Tim Pool is one of the more "look at both sides of the issue" people in the alt media. Just look how he is reacting to what Strickland said. Tim approves. 

This is an indication that, in today's climate, a real strongman, a conservative-sounding brutal and bloody one, has a chance to gain power. People like Tim would not see the bloody part before it was too late.

Do you know how to avoid this? Do you know what the reality tell is? It's a powerful person adhering to the principles of freedom and reason over brute force. The people in power right now use brute force on their own citizens, on political enemies, and scream that Trump wants to do that on everyone. Yet Trump never did and never will. He followed the law, even when it meant turning the office of the presidency over to a thief and impostor.

A violent strongman, however, would not worry about principles of freedom and reason.

He would get rid of his political problems the easy way...

Think about it.

Trump 2024.

Michael

• Thanks 1

Strickland isn't 'calling' out gays or mentally ill people that think they 'are' 'in' a 'wrong' body, but that the problem is that guy and those like him. The self identified 'allies'. The virus the allies carry is the need or motivation to pretend and lie.

I didn't realize how good Tim Scot was at backwater preacher crowd control.

Here he is in full plume doing his backwater best to endorse Trump. At the end, he broke character and went further. He ended the way a fight announcer introduces boxers. :) 

Notice the crowd was not with him at first.

By the end, the crowd was ecstatic.

Notice also, this was in New Hampshire, not South Carolina or Mississippi.

Trump was smiling by the end. He knew what was going on. He's used this a gazillion times in his "Make America ________ again" endings to his speeches.

The lesson?

Old time religion preachers know what they are doing. Observe and learn.

Michael

PBD had Glenn Beck on this week. And Beck had a great idea for Trump campaigning going forward. Identify a ‘team’ , examples like Tulsi and Vivek (Gen Flynn would great too) and present a group that would work in the administration while presenting what America First/MAGA has on the ‘bench’. Plus a nice little debate on who a good VP choice would be, nobody asked me lol, but , I think Tulsi as VP or even Sec of State, Vivek would be great practically anywhere but I do love the idea of AG for him.Flynn would great at Sec of Defense , maybe they could change that back to Sec of War and have him be in charge of not doing an ending the ones we have our hands in.

Amy Peikoff has TDS so bad, she is now going for RFK Jr.

I like Amy's independence, despite her confines of the fundy side of Objectivism.

But I don't think she would ever want to hear from me. Still, I would like to tell her there is a reason Objectivists are so awful at politics. They don't see processes. They only see principles and outcomes, all with no middle. They talk about causality as a hat-tip to the middle, but they are awful at describing the steps of how things happen in reality.

If a specific outcome in reality can be derived from a principle they hold, they are all in. If it is not in line with that principle, they start talking about moral equivalency and so on and make awful decisions that reflect an awful reality when carried out.

That's because reality is not a principle. Reality is reality and it will happen irrespective of anyone's opinions or convictions.

Here is one reality Amy does not see. It's called the Deep State. She doesn't see it even as it took down Parler while she was there.

She was not able to defeat the Deep State with syllogisms then, and nobody will defeat the Deep State with syllogisms now.

You need something in reality to do that.

One thing works really well. It's called a wrecking ball. You have to take a wrecking ball to the Deep State. And not just a buzz-word, but a real wrecking ball that will wreck them in all the relevant reality ways that result in their demise. 

Enter Donald Trump.

He's not a principle. He's a super-competent businessman who uses reality--as best as he can perceive it at the time--as his guide. And, no, I did not just describe pragmatism. I don't want to talk about that now (although I could--and talk well). I don't want to get sidetracked

Objectivists are big on talking about context, but the more fundy ones are awful at times on applying that standard.

No problem. We (MAGA with Trump at this time in history) will save America. People like Amy will continue fighting against it unless the method can be deduced from a principle they know and approve of. And I will still continue to like Amy from a distance.

Besides, when someone gets in power, especially the presidency, I like having some nags who share the values of freedom holding his or her feet to the fire.

Michael

LOL...

DeSantis needs to run as an old man.

BABYLONBEE.COM

TALLAHASSEE, FL — Governor Ron DeSantis has officially suspended his Presidential campaign, deciding to wait until he is 75 years old and senile before attempting to become leader of the free world.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Amy Peikoff has TDS so bad, she is now going for RFK Jr.

I like Amy's independence, despite her confines of the fundy side of Objectivism.

But I don't think she would ever want to hear from me. Still, I would like to tell her there is a reason Objectivists are so awful at politics. They don't see processes. They only see principles and outcomes, all with no middle. They talk about causality as a hat-tip to the middle, but they are awful at describing the steps of how things happen in reality.

If a specific outcome in reality can be derived from a principle they hold, they are all in. If it is not in line with that principle, they start talking about moral equivalency and so on and make awful decisions that reflect an awful reality when carried out.

That's because reality is not a principle. Reality is reality and it will happen irrespective of anyone's opinions or convictions.

Here is one reality Amy does not see. It's called the Deep State. She doesn't see it even as it took down Parler while she was there.

She was not able to defeat the Deep State with syllogisms then, and nobody will defeat the Deep State with syllogisms now.

You need something in reality to do that.

One thing works really well. It's called a wrecking ball. You have to take a wrecking ball to the Deep State. And not just a buzz-word, but a real wrecking ball that will wreck them in all the relevant reality ways that result in their demise. 

Enter Donald Trump.

He's not a principle. He's a super-competent businessman who uses reality--as best as he can perceive it at the time--as his guide. And, no, I did not just describe pragmatism. I don't want to talk about that now (although I could--and talk well). I don't want to get sidetracked

Objectivists are big on talking about context, but the more fundy ones are awful at times on applying that standard.

No problem. We (MAGA with Trump at this time in history) will save America. People like Amy will continue fighting against it unless the method can be deduced from a principle they know and approve of. And I will still continue to like Amy from a distance.

Besides, when someone gets in power, especially the presidency, I like having some nags who share the values of freedom holding his or her feet to the fire.

Michael

I will take that, a vote for RFK is a vote for Trump! 

16 hours ago, tmj said:

Well...he did have big shoes to fill..I don't think I'd mind a Sen Desantis

I am afraid that as Senator he would do the flip flop at the last moment. I would accept that once we are 61/39 in the Senate.

Until that, stay in Fla and continue his great job!