16 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

The clot thickens...

221130145612-mike-pence-young-americas-f
WWW.CNN.COM

A lawyer for former Vice President Mike Pence discovered about a dozen documents marked as classified at...

It's almost as if a certain group is taking down certain actors one by one by one #dripdripdrip

• Smile 1

5 hours ago, Marc said:

It's almost as if a certain group is taking down certain actors one by one by one #dripdripdrip

"Just saw Trump posted this on Truth - I honestly can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not. 😂"

uc?id=13gn28qrc1jWPuDTAJE6Jvg2p4EsORdZt

"So my take on it is, Pence must have said this very thing at one point. "I have not done anything unknowingly dishonest in my life". I'm thinking Trump is trolling him big time."

Trump is wise to take that position.

It fends off toxic elements that want to get in the middle.

And Trump has an out that is 100% legit.

Shitting one's pants in fear is not the same thing as being dishonest.

:)

Besides, to the majority of people, Trump looks like the bigger man this way.

For 2024, the less Pence is talked about, the better. Not because Pence is a threat, but because he is yesterday's failure. Talking about him is not a winning message.

Michael

Veritas:

Pfizer wants to mutate COVID with more gain of function.

I don't know about blowing up the Internet, but this blew up my patience.

Instead of gain of function, they are now calling it "directed evolution." As if changing the word will alter the reality. Or better, hide the reality.

Pfizer needs to be dismantled, regardless of how.

And what about rights?

Rights presuppose humans.

There will be no rights if they kill off the human race.

Michael

• Upvote 1

btw - The reason Pfizer wants to mutate COVID, according to the dude on video is so they can tailor new vaccines to it and make more money.

Wanna bet because of the phrase "make money" there will be dorks right here in O-Land supporting this on moral grounds and individual rights?

After all, Pfizer is a private company, right?

Michael

• Upvote 2

I think this belongs here more than at the Coronavirus thread.

The Deep State is full of people who are scared to death to rat them out.

But once in a while, we get to see the extent of their fear.

The Pfizer dude's hysteria attack is a perfect example of what is coming to a lot of them as this ship crumbles apart and the waters start pouring onboard.

I want to feel sorry for the Pfizer dude because part of what he was doing was showing off for a hot date. Would he exaggerate some of that stuff in this context? Likely. Would he make it up out of whole cloth? I don't see it.

So I can't feel sorry for him when I think of all those people Pfizer killed and maimed just so he--and others like him--could sit in a nice restaurant and live his privileged life.

His hysteria obviously comes from him considering his future. Maybe even how long he has left to live. Just wait until people like him start turning on each other...

Yup. That's me ole schadenfreude smiley in that context. No sense denying it. I'm damaged goods... :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those interested.

image.png

Michael

Stupid son of a B, he should’ve known that particular ipad meant nothing in this operation… and that trying to destroy it or have any physical encounter with anyone there was potentially

in this context

deadly

not because of anyone of Veritas, but b/c of the slight possibility of spending ANY time behind bars…

The last place he wants to be is on a layover stop behind Epstein and MCAffee…

stupid sonovaB

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Stupid son of a B, he should’ve known that particular ipad meant nothing in this operation… and that trying to destroy it or have any physical encounter with anyone there was potentially

in this context

deadly

not because of anyone of Veritas, but b/c of the slight possibility of spending ANY time behind bars…

The last place he wants to be is on a layover stop behind Epstein and MCAffee…

stupid sonovaB

That was my thinking at first blush , then I started see that he was freaked out because he instantly knew what he had done , they were going to destroy him , they being Pfizer. Maybe he along with a propensity for being a liar is also ‘fast’ on his feet. “Obviously ! I was lying , ( go ask Pfizer absolutely no gain of function ) and calling the cops because ‘whites’ is like a new classic, just toss race right there from jump it will put some back on their heels , take what you can get , so maybe a D overall , but he put up some points pretty quick !

7 hours ago, ThatGuy said:
bodycam-1-1200x630.png
PJMEDIA.COM

The police bodycam footage has been released: After watching the video, a few things have been cleared up. The...

TG,

Now we know where the Pelosis get their discipline and iron will.

I have never seen a person hold onto a drink and not spill it like that while getting pounded with a hammer.

I stand in awe...

Michael

• Smile 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had some hot topic right now, but things are slow these days.

I heard the following metaphor the other day and I like it so much, I might start using it. I wish I had come up with it. 

Anywho, here goes. 

There are plenty of headlines these days, but little news. I could put up some minor stories just to put them up, but I get bored writing about the progress of an upcoming slow motion train crash.

There's no way to stop the crash, but man, is it taking its time.

Apropos, have you noticed that news that is so old and worn out is always being called BREAKING NEWS? 

For instance, so-and-so found proof of election fraud somewhere.

Of course there was election fraud and one of the biggest cover-ups in history (so far), but that is BREAKING NEWS in 2023?

BREAKING NEWS, the train ran out of control for another mile. It only took two days, but this is scary.

sigh...

Take heart. The train wreck of the Deep State and other things is unstoppable. 

It's not sexy at this slow-ass speed, but it is unstoppable.

Then the fun will start.

On another tangent, I want to tie something Objectivist to this to keep the site on message, but O-Land also seems to be in slow motion right now.

The best part about this phase is looking forward to the inevitable end of it.

Michael

On 11/27/2022 at 2:06 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh, Lord.

I can't resist.

Here is a direct quote from the NYT article that Revolver News was displaying as the lying fake news.

NYT being quoted by Revolver:

Which?

Blank-out.

If it weren't for shit-ass lousy standards for sources, some people would have no standards at all.

Michael

I don't understand this answer now. 

For people who are following this, here is a screenshot of my post.

image.png

And just so it cannot be changed later, here is a screenshot of the post above.

image.png

Why so this?

The answer is easy.

See here. (It's called a negative in critical thinking.)

I'm not going to spend a lot of time swatting these flies, though.

OL readers are smart enough to see what will be going on.

Michael

On 11/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh, Lord.

I can't resist.

Here is a direct quote from the NYT article that Revolver News was displaying as the lying fake news.

NYT being quoted by Revolver:

Which?

Blank-out.

If it weren't for shit-ass lousy standards for sources, some people would have no standards at all.

Michael

Michael, I just quoted your post from Nov. 27, 2022 using the quote button. 

Apparently, this is exactly what appears when someone quotes you quoting yourself...