On 6/10/2023 at 7:19 AM, Strictlylogical said:

Even some Dems from the past were awakened.

S,

Interesting interview.

I do not put it past the hidden forces to have assassinated Congressman Larry McDonald by blowing up an entire airplane. This was back during the times of the Kennedy assassination and all that.

And, yup. Congressman McDonald nailed it all, including Tragedy and Hope by Quigley.

On skimming over about this topic, I saw there were two other congressmen who were supposed to have been with him on the downed flight, but they took a different flight at the last minute. I don't recall their names and it's a slog to look it up again, so let me leave it on the record that this exists for anyone who wants to go into it.

I had to dig a bit to find the context of this interview, and what I uncovered is veeeeeeeeeeeery interesting. That video is from the early days of the CNN program Crossfire. Pat Buchanan and Tom Braden were the hosts back then. Crossfire is currently mentioned a lot as where Tucker Carlson came from.

I wasn't so much interested in Congressman McDonald as I was in Tom Braden. I had never heard of him. (Yeah, I know. But hell, there is so much to learn... :) ) 

I couldn't get past his phony all-American smile hiding a nonstop smirk. What was a guy like that doing with Pat Buchanan in the early days?

So I looked him up on Wikipedia: Tom Braden.

Summbich.

He was one or the early CIA operatives, one who helped set up the CIA's bribery and dirty tricks operations and expanded its international reach going back to the early 50's.

He was one of the people who polluted American intelligence in the early days. He was part of the club that killed President Kennedy. (I am surmising this part. But look who he ran with back then, starting with Allen Dulles.)

Here is a very interesting article by Braden in a 1967 issue of The Saturday Evening Post"I'm Glad the CIA is 'Immoral.'"chrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svgchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svgchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svgchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svgchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svg (This is a PDF at the Wayback Machine.)

Hell, he was even a bagman for the CIA when they made payments to leftwing organizations.

Was Braden a leftie? Nope. But he was a staunch authoritarian and a firm believer that he and his buddies needed to protect a very stupid American public by doing the dirty work they were too foolish to condone.

He honestly thought that bribery and dirty tricks were fighting the good fight. At the time, he (and others) called this "infiltration." But we all know how power corrupts, especially when it is wielded under the cover of darkness.

I read the entire article. What a fascinating look into the past! I thought of how the entire Cold War turned a Nietzsche saying (in Beyond Good and Evil) into reality: 

He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

A monster is exactly what the CIA turned into, a monster on par with the monsters it started out fighting.

I think Braden knew what would happen to him if he got caught in public exposure scandal, so he decided to hide in plain sight where he could keep an eye on it from up close. He went off into journalism and entertainment.

He kinda moves out of the intelligence picture after he wrote a lighthearted novel about his home life called Eight is Enough. The powers that be made a famous long-running TV comedy show out of it.

I speculate, but how in hell does a CIA operative of the dirtiest kind get a CNN interview gig and a popular TV comedy show based on his life? Contacts through Operation Mockingbird and similar? 

My bet is: yup.

:) 

This bit of history shows an interesting early Deep State side to Pat Buchanan. There is no way he did not know about the history of his Crossfire co-host. They were on TV together for about 6 years, and another 4 years before that on the radio.

Michael

• Thanks 1

I wish I could go deeper into the following, but I am already out of time from watching the video (and other videos about other current events) and reading the articles.

Basically, President Trump has sworn to demolish the Deep State. And that starts with the Administrative State.

This might sound to many people like an empty threat and a power struggle, but Trump has some big-ass guns behind him that are not so public. And these guns are so powerful that the NYT today came out and mentioned one by name in a kind of show of fear.

When you look into the legalities underpinning the Justice Department, the Attorney General and the FBI and so on, these all serve at the pleasure of the President. This is carved in stone and not one of them are mentioned in the Constitution. What's more, the President is mentioned as the chief law enforcement person in the Taking Care clause.

In other words, the President can even fire a special counsel if he wants to and give no reason. Politically, there would be fall-out, but legally, it would be a done deal just like Trump's firing of Comey was.

When you read about all of this these days, the pundits and other fake news try to make it seem like the DOJ is a separate branch of the government tasked with keeping the President in line. Or worse, a part of the Administrative Branch, which does not exist. And the DoJ is not anything like that. Formally, it is part of the Executive branch and under direct control of the President. It didn't even come into existence until 1870 (after the Civil War).

I will not argue the details right here, but the issue, and the fear behind the Deep State assholes, is that now that they have tried to put a former President in jail, once Trump is reelected, he can abolish their jobs as a pissed-off response the public will swallow, and he will be completely within the law. What's more, Trump has the administrative chops to pull that off.

First below there is a video from Bannon's War Room with the big-ass gun named Jeff Clark, then the NYT article. And then the big-ass gun again and his article.

Jeff Clark is important because he will likely become the Attorney General under a new Trump administration. And if not that, something with equal weight.

I recommend you go through all of these if you want a lesson in how and why the government is as rotten as it it now is. And how it will become cleaned up and why that is not only plausible, it is more than likely.

Ambqk.qR4e-small-Jeff-Clark-On-Dismantli
RUMBLE.COM

Jeff Clark On Dismantling The Rogue DOJ.

The NYT article going "gulp." (An Archive version.)

The Radical Strategy Behind Trump’s Promise to ‘Go After’ Biden
Conservatives with close ties to Donald J. Trump are laying out a “paradigm-shifting” legal rationale to erase the Justice Department’s independence from the president.

And here is Jeff's history and civics lesson showing that the DoJ is anything but independent.

THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IS NOT INDEPENDENT

DOJ-1000x630.jpg
AMERICARENEWING.COM

[T]here would always be great probability of having the place [of President] supplied by a man of abilities, at least respectable. Premising this, I proceed to lay it down as a rule, that one man of discernment is...

This one is important. So if you have some time and can keep focused enough to finish this, you will be immune to a crapload of propaganda now blasting nonstop all around us.

This issue can be seen in the middle of the propaganda noise because the Predator Class is scared to death they are going to lose an arm of the government that they had carved out for themselves against all legality.. 

As to the people working at that arm, those suckers are literally going to be out of a job before long.

Something new will be built in their place.

Who knows? Maybe something rational and not run by thugs.

How this evolved is an unbelievable story. It's on par with releasing a bioweapon on the world, then injecting everybody with poison as the cure.

Those assholes do this stuff.

It's time to take them down and throw the bums out.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Granted, some of those particular patriots might get in trouble for assaulting federal officers.

But the feds are going to run out of money and opportunity when everyone is doing this.

And they will.

My spidey sense tells me the Feds have misread the country right now. And it also tells me they are going to dig in and do more abuse of power.

And I love it. The Deep State needs to be obliterated from the federal government. Defunded, disbanded and many of those asshole outright fired. This in parallel to nonstop lawsuits.

The Deep State's actions are assuring this will happen.

Michael

I am sure everyone has seen it by now.

SCOTUS just abolished affirmative action for college admissions.

This is a story wars win way more than a legal win. The legal win will come with the barrage of lawsuits that will now be on the way.

But on a story wars level, the government just removed one of the biggest US government sanctions in existence that endorsed institutional racism. The symbol of that was a lot stronger than the reality.

Now that symbol is gone.

May it stay dead.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But on a story wars level, the government just removed one of the biggest US government sanctions in existence that endorsed institutional racism.

Excellent analysis. Of course, there can still be suits filed because of individual bias from institutions, but the idea that grades and merit have outlived racism is a tremendous win for the Rand universe which includes some of the United States. It is a great day for job seekers too, who can present their resume, talk to Human Resources, and be considered the same way as anyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, physical handicaps, etc.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's taking time, but it's happening.

The trouble starts here (it didn't start here, but here is a good place to start):

Who are the Hunter Biden IRS whistleblowers? Joseph Ziegler, Gary Shapley testify at investigation hearings

gettyimages-1542334309.jpg?v=95745651c87
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Two IRS whistleblowers allege the Justice Department limited a tax investigation into Hunter Biden.

and here (among many examples):

IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler: "Roadblock After Roadblock Was Put In Front Of Me" During Biden Probe

Next they lost the New York Times:

I.R.S. Whistle-Blowers Allege Political Bias in Hunter Biden Investigation

and the Wall Street Journal

The Hunter Biden Whistleblowers
The IRS agents are under oath in public. Will Attorney General Merrick Garland respond?

Marjorie Taylor Greene added the sex.

OH MY! Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

The only thing left is to laugh along with Senator John Kennedy.

Maybe the bad guys will pull it off, but, this time, I don't see how they can.

Michael

The bad guys hauled out the "muh aliens and the military" thing for the upteenth time for misdirection, this time to distract from the Hunter Biden mess and all the other recent messes.

People are looking, going huh... ain't that sumpin'?... and going back to their lives.

A meme I found caught that perfectly.

image.png

LOL...

Michael

Follow the money.

After Giving Nearly $2M to Defund the Police, EBay Billionaire Poised to Cash In on Private Security Investments

Pierre-Omidyar-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Never-Trumper Pierre Omidyar, the billionaire founder of eBay, has showered almost $2M on groups that call for defunding the police, including the website DefundPolice.org.

Here's the grift.

This billionaire (and others, including Soros) fund non-profits that fund BLM, Defund the Police and other social upheaval organizations.

Then these same billionaires make a killing investing in private security companies.

Nice work if you can get it.

Has anyone noticed that the very people who try to destroy capitalism use the wealth generated by capitalism--and invest in capitalism projects--to fund their own anti-capitalism and anti-USA efforts?

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If Archer is in jail, he can't testify.

(And then he can get Epsteined... :) )

Blink...

Be a shame if he got run over or got food poisoning or sumpin', huh?

I'll only believe Devon Archer will fry Hunter Biden's ass in Congressional testimony if he really does and he is still standing at the end.

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'll only believe Devon Archer will fry Hunter Biden's ass in Congressional testimony if he really does and he is still standing at the end.

I'm starting to believe.

Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Was Put On Speakerphone Over 20 Times During Business Meetings (VIDEO)

joe-hunter-biden-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Devon Archer testified under oath today that Joe Biden was put on speakerphone by Hunter more than 20 times and revealed the reason why Hunter did this.

I'm luvin' it.

Michael

Archer is giving payback.

In 2019 (as recovered from the Hunter Biden laptop), he asked for help. Hunter blew him off with a pat on the head (see here and here).

Devon Archer to Hunter Biden via text message in 2019:

Why did your dad’s administration appointees arrest me and put me in jail? Just curious. Some of our partners asking out here.

Why would they try and ruin my family and destroy my kids and no one from your family’s side step in and at least try to help me. I don’t get it.

Hunter Biden's response to Devon Archer:

Every great family is persecuted … you are part of a great family — not a side show, not deserted by them even in your darkest moments. That’s the way Bidens are different, and you are a Biden. It’s the price of power and the people questioning you truly have none.

This was accompanied with jack shit as action.

Now it's payback time.

Michael

A summary of the main takeaways from the Oversight Committee:

1686109941717696513.jpg
THREADREADERAPP.COM

@GOPoversight: 🚨DEVON ARCHER TAKEAWAYS 🚨 We completed a transcribed interview with Biden associate, Devon Archer. Archer’s testimony confirms Joe Biden lied to the American people when he...

Here is the text in case that ever goes down:

🚨DEVON ARCHER TAKEAWAYS 🚨

We completed a transcribed interview with Biden associate, Devon Archer.

Archer’s testimony confirms Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved.

Critical takeaways 👇 

When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times. 

Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.” 

In fact, Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally. 

In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption. 

Hunter Biden, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Biden was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act. 

Joe Biden was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Biden also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter. 

Archer confirmed Joe Biden was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Biden. 

In 2014, then-VP Biden attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Biden Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina. 

Michael

Holy shit!

Wanna see some so-called "debunked" conspiracy theories themselves get debunked?

President Trump just posted this video of an interview with Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes on Truth Social.

image.png

The Truth post Trump quoted said: "Watch this Video- conspiracy theory NO MORE."

Trump's text:

Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes is fantastic. Everyone has got to watch her interview on election fraud with the poor sap who got taken apart by her. Thank you Don Jr. for putting this masterpiece out for the public to see. WITCH HUNT!

(I post them as text so they can be searched.)

If you don't want to go to Truth Social, here is the video on X (former Twitter).

Or, if you prefer, here it is directly on Rumble.

Trump Subpoena Power and EO 13848 - US a BANKRUPT CORPORATION - SPACE FORCE - Jan Halper-Hayes, DoD TaskForce, Former Trump Transition Team Member

F13ql.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Truth Seeker in my Spare Time You Can Follow Me at: Telegram is my home base of Operations https://t.me/candlesinthenight TWITTER https://mobile.twitter.com/MJTruthUltra Truth Social https://truthsoci

Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes, who sits on a TaskForce at the Department of Defense, said the DoD, Space Force and so on have the real results of the 2020 election. Trump has been holding off on letting this out to avoid a civil war. The US needed to see how bad things have gotten.

She discussed the US as a corporation (since 1871). Executive Order 13848. 2000 Mules. The US removing its gold reserves from the Vatican. And on and on. If you have been following the hardcore patriot fringe, you will be familiar with all of this. If you only follow establishment news, and if you have heard of any of it, you will have heard that this is crackpot stuff from tin foil hat J6 racist Nazis. :) 

Now Jack Smith has just opened the door for all this to come out in front of the whole world in the form of evidence being introduced in court.

As Dr. Jan said:

I sit on a TaskForce at the Department of Defense and they’ve got the goods. And Trump knew if he presented the evidence of the goods early on, we’d have a civil war and he felt that the people had to see how bad it could really get.

I honestly gave up seeing this view unfold in public beyond the fringe. The way Dr. Jan talked sounded like it came right off of a video by X22report on Bitchute. :) 

I hope this is the opening shot against the entire corrupt machine. Trump did say whoever comes after him, he will go after them.

And even if Trump's buy-in on all the topics Dr. Jan mentioned is not 100%, she was on his transition team. And since Trump made reference to his son, we can be certain Don Jr. has 100% buy-in since he served this up to his dad with a hard push.

This is more than hearsay or fringe conspiracy theories.

I'm going to watch this video again just to be sure I am not dreaming it up.

But I know I am not dreaming it up.

Instead, shit is going to get real interesting...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Holy shit!

Wanna see some so-called "debunked" conspiracy theories themselves get debunked?

President Trump just posted this video of an interview with Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes on Truth Social.

image.png

The Truth post Trump quoted said: "Watch this Video- conspiracy theory NO MORE."

Trump's text:

(I post them as text so they can be searched.)

If you don't want to go to Truth Social, here is the video on X (former Twitter).

Or, if you prefer, here it is directly on Rumble.

Trump Subpoena Power and EO 13848 - US a BANKRUPT CORPORATION - SPACE FORCE - Jan Halper-Hayes, DoD TaskForce, Former Trump Transition Team Member

Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes, who sits on a TaskForce at the Department of Defense, said the DoD, Space Force and so on have the real results of the 2020 election. Trump has been holding off on letting this out to avoid a civil war. The US needed to see how bad things have gotten.

She discussed the US as a corporation (since 1871). Executive Order 13848. 2000 Mules. The US removing its gold reserves from the Vatican. And on and on. If you have been following the hardcore patriot fringe, you will be familiar with all of this. If you only follow establishment news, and if you have heard of any of it, you will have heard that this is crackpot stuff from tin foil hat J6 racist Nazis. :) 

Now Jack Smith has just opened the door for all this to come out in front of the whole world in the form of evidence being introduced in court.

As Dr. Jan said:

I honestly gave up seeing this view unfold in public beyond the fringe. The way Dr. Jan talked sounded like it came right off of a video by X22report on Bitchute. :) 

I hope this is the opening shot against the entire corrupt machine. Trump did say whoever comes after him, he will go after them.

And even if Trump's buy-in on all the topics Dr. Jan mentioned is not 100%, she was on his transition team. And since Trump made reference to his son, we can be certain Don Jr. has 100% buy-in since he served this up to his dad with a hard push.

This is more than hearsay or fringe conspiracy theories.

I'm going to watch this video again just to be sure I am not dreaming it up.

But I know I am not dreaming it up.

Instead, shit is going to get real interesting...

Michael

Oh you are not dreaming, unless we are both in a simulation and having the same dream.

Still need proof, Peter? 

This is why we do 2020 first, not sweep it under the carpet then do 2024.

12 hours ago, Marc said:

Still need proof, Peter? 

Soooo? Can you please go after them legally since it was perfectly, obviously fraud? I don't think so. Nor do I hear thunder on the horizon. Bull shit. Now, be on the alert for November 2024@@!~    

13 hours ago, Peter said:

Soooo? Can you please go after them legally since it was perfectly, obviously fraud? I don't think so. Nor do I hear thunder on the horizon. Bull shit. Now, be on the alert for November 2024@@!~    

As much as I would love to help, I am very confident that my help will not be required my man! 

May I recommend that you kindly invest 12 minutes of your time watching the video? 

For those who like to watch the Deep State unravel, there are a few good stories around right now. We don't need to go deep into any of them, though. Soon this trickle with be a firehose.

Fighting to keep morale alive to get to this point was not sexy or fun. About three years... It was a slog.

But now the Big Unravel looks like it is starting for real.

And there's this. Directly from Trump.

image.png

Trump's text for search:

So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden,  Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!

And:

image.png

Trump's text for search:

The January 6th Unselect Committee got rid of EVERYTHING! Discarded, Deleted, Thrown Out. A Flagrant Violation of the law. They had so much to hide, and now that I have Subpoena Power, they didn’t want to get caught.  They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. AN EGREGIOUS CRIMINAL ACT & BLATANT DISREGARD OF THE LAW! Can you imagine if I would have done such a thing???

Man, talk about panic! :) 

No need to go into this. There will be articles, but there will also be the firehose of other events.

Just on this one transgression alone, imagine how many people are going to get caught before too long destroying evidence and documents. :) 

And let's not forget the recently uncovered 2020 Michigan State Police report of massive voter registration fraud that was covered up by the Biden campaign, the Michigan DA, the FBI, and the Democratic Party. I recently started discussing that here on OL. But this sucker is going to grow and grow. 

As an Internet marketer I once studied said, stand on the beach, see the big wave coming and prepare to get wet.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who like to watch the Deep State unravel, there are a few good stories around right now. We don't need to go deep into any of them, though. Soon this trickle with be a firehose.

Fighting to keep morale alive to get to this point was not sexy or fun. About three years... It was a slog.

But now the Big Unravel looks like it is starting for real.

And there's this. Directly from Trump.

image.png

Trump's text for search:

So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden,  Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!

And:

image.png

Trump's text for search:

The January 6th Unselect Committee got rid of EVERYTHING! Discarded, Deleted, Thrown Out. A Flagrant Violation of the law. They had so much to hide, and now that I have Subpoena Power, they didn’t want to get caught.  They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. AN EGREGIOUS CRIMINAL ACT & BLATANT DISREGARD OF THE LAW! Can you imagine if I would have done such a thing???

Man, talk about panic! :) 

No need to go into this. There will be articles, but there will also be the firehose of other events.

Just on this one transgression alone, imagine how many people are going to get caught before too long destroying evidence and documents. :) 

And let's not forget the recently uncovered 2020 Michigan State Police report of massive voter registration fraud that was covered up by the Biden campaign, the Michigan DA, the FBI, and the Democratic Party. I recently started discussing that here on OL. But this sucker is going to grow and grow. 

As an Internet marketer I once studied said, stand on the beach, see the big wave coming and prepare to get wet.

Michael

The proof keeps coming out.

Light, not darkness.