Here is another thing the Deep State engineered: bigotry against Trump supporters.

The control freaks below at a school board meeting called the police because some people showed up who looked "Trumpish."

:) 

When you listen to them talk in quiet voices among themselves about "those people," not realizing they were being recorded, switch the scene in your mind. Imagine some women at a school in the deep south talking to a cop about blacks showing up at school board meetings.

We don't need to use racist words, do we, for you to imagine that?

If you need to, you have some propaganda residue in your subconscious. You might want to pay attention to that.

The evil human universal is bigotry, not black, not Trump (not any group).

So when these assholes and Karens wag their finger in your face pretending to be your moral superior, realize you are not talking to a rational person. You are talking to an ignorant backwater bigot adorned in suburban doodads.

It looks like James has more to come on this story, too. Stay tuned.

Michael

9 hours ago, Marc said:

Germany 1942 

Do any Jews live here? 

Odd question. I mentioned once or twice that my Dad's side of the family 'looked" Jewish but those genetic tests don't lie . . . I think. I am a mere five percent Jewish, with lots of English, Scotch and Swedish genes. Another big surprise from the test is that I have a chunk of Irish genes too, and I never knew. Get one of those tests done. It may change your thinking a bit.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Odd question. I mentioned once or twice that my Dad's side of the family 'looked" Jewish but those genetic tests don't lie . . . I think. I am a mere five percent Jewish, with lots of English, Scotch and Swedish genes. Another big surprise from the test is that I have a chunk of Irish genes too, and I never knew. Get one of those tests done. It may change your thinking a bit.

No Peter my man, I was referring to the MSK post 4 posts up from here with the JOK video.

Trump'ish vis a vis Jew'ish was my point but re the 5%, Good Shabbos to you today my friend!

This sure ain't going well for the Deep State.

For those who don't know, the Deep State is trying to take out Ken Paxton in the same manner they are trying with Trump--through lawfare.

The Bush gang in Texas said, no problem. Leave it with them. They'll get 'er done.

And off they went.

So...

How did they get 'er done? Well, they got no evidence to present to anyone that Paxton had committed a crime before they went to the FBI and before they did this entire court case. And they didn't get any evidence after all this, either.

How in hell did two Bushes get elected president?

Dayaamm!

Michael

Here's a fun fact from Jack Posobiec, one that President Trump retruthed a couple of days ago.

image.png

Text:

JACK POSOBIEC: "Did You Know:

The 28 Pages show that two 9/11 hijackers tied to Saudi intelligence rented a room from an FBI informant in California before the 2001 attacks 

The Director of the FBI kept this covered up for years

His name?

Robert Mueller"

Once Trump gets back in office, these Deep State creeps will no longer get away with this crap.

The US government belongs to US citizens, not to a group of crony insiders. And the American people are for flourishing, not for sacrificing to this small group of evil gangsters.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I'm behind, just look at that headline, even Trump is commenting, but I'm still happy.

Woo hoo!

WWW.BREITBART.COM

President Donald Trump called Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)'s announcement that he was not running for re-election "fantastic news for America."

Bye-bye Romney.

Now please stay gone...

Michael

"In the 17th installment of “Cato’s Letters,” published Feb. 18, 1721, the great English polemicist John Trenchard described how true political insiders treat accusations of corruption leveled against their nominal opponents.

“They will not suffer any men, who have once tasted of authority, though personally their enemies…to be called to an account for past crimes, though ever so enormous. They will make no such precedents for their own punishment,” Trenchard wrote."

from an article talking about Colorado R Ken Buck re Biden impeachment inquiry:

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-rep-ken-bucks-shot-mtg-biden-impeachment-backfires-immediately/

Surely we can hope to find something new under the sun :)

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2021 at 4:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Fed-infested phony baloney Whitmer kidnapping attempt.

The Deep State took a hit today in Michigan.The final 3 men accused in the false FBI setup Whitmer kidnapping plot were acquitted of all charges by a jury. One broke down crying. 

A total of nine were charged. Five were acquitted.

It would have been a clean sweep for acquittal except 4 of the dorks had plead guilty earlier to get smaller sentences.

THREADREADERAPP.COM

@kenbensinger: BREAKING The final three defendants in the Whitmer kidnapping case have all just been acquitted on all counts in Antrim County court in Michigan. Eric Molitor, Bill Null and Michael Null were found no...…

Thank goodness.

Here is some other news about this.

And this:

And this:

I bet Christopher Wray is still sleeping like a baby though as he keeps using the FBI like a Gestapo.

Hell, he even had one of his FBI agents sleep with one of the men they set up. (See the Gateway Pundit article above for details.)

Evil is evil, but really? Wray needed to go that far to frame some hapless young men?

It looks like Christopher Wray is not that competent as a Gestapo leader. He's a dangerous fool, but still a fool.

Michael

Another lawfare fail for the Deep State.

And for the goddam RINO Bush machine in Texas.

Ken Paxton, who was being impeached, has been fully acquitted on all articles of impeachment and will resume his duties as Attorney General.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

*KEN PAXTON CLEARED ON ALL CHARGES* Texas Senators acquitted Attorney General Ken Paxton on all 16 articles of impeachment.

Fuck the Deep State.

And fuck the RINOs.

They took their shot.

Now comes the backlash.

Notice that I did not mention Biden? That's because I still do not consider him to be a legitimately elected president. He's a usurper who frauded his way into the office.

But what the hell.

Fuck Biden and his suck-ups too.

Michael

A great 10 minutes in Texas history as Dan Patrick, the Lieutenant Governor, dissolves the impeachment court and reinstates Ken Paxton to his office.

This reminds me of the some of the speeches I have read from great Americans throughout history.

Patrick also said he is going to work to change the law so impeachment in Texas never happens again based solely on hearsay.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Good news.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

General Mark Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is departing from the highest-ranking military position in the country at midnight on Sept.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A moment of silence for the enemy.

Then back to the fight.

Michael

EDIT:

NOAHREPORT.COM

Dianne Feinstein passed away at the age of 90. She was the longest-serving female senator ever. Fox News reported: California ...

So does Kamala get her Senate seat and Newsome get the VP position before they oust Biden? 

Or does Kamala get the Governor of California? 

How will they play it.

Now that the Deep State and Predator Class are getting their asses kicked on the electoral landscape and just lost their moneyman in the House (Kevin McCarthy), they want to "work together" with MAGA people.

Look at this and think of Atlas Shrugged.

Do you remember, in Atlas Shrugged, the conversations between Mr. Thompson and John Galt after Galt was captured?

This interaction by Kari Lake with one of her own Mr. Thompsons reminds me of those.

Michael

• Upvote 1