1 hour ago, Marc said:

The proof keeps coming out.

Light, not darkness.

Yeah, right, so why is no one other than the ALT news saying President Trump will be reinstated in his job as President without a vote in 2024? Why hasn’t Congress acted to halt this supposed, crime? Why hasn’t the Supreme Court intervened? Not even The Press is pushing conspiracy theories. There are a lot of pro Trump people at Fox and Newmax, to why have they just done diddly squat . . .  and golly . . . fools have gone to jail for being stupid and violent! They are still trying to nab the jaspers who stormed the Capitol but have not yet been prosecuted. They're comin' to take you away ha ha!     

On to the real news. From POLITICO: . . . It’s entirely possible that Trump will be snacking on popcorn while watching the debate from Mar-A-Lago — or possibly from the audience to spook his opponents, as he’s suggested — and plenty of voices agree that it’s the smart move. His entire inner campaign circle is skeptical of Trump taking the stage, and as POLITICO columnist Jack Shafer summed up, “a person shouldn’t eat when he’s not hungry, drink when he’s not thirsty or debate when he’s already won.” . . . . end quote

It would be odd to see President Trump in the audience at the Republican debate. You know he would have to say something, or boo. Hah!

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That sounds like speculation to me.

It is! And only one fellow can put an end to the speculation. DJT. I personally don't think he should go on stage or sit in the audience. They would have a special camera on him the whole time. He frowns. He smiles. He says something under his breath. One of the candidates starts mocking him, etc., etc., etc. On the bright side, it might unnerve some of those mini candidates. Does anyone think he will pick his VP from one of those who are running against him or are just a critic? I hope his choice for Veep will secure him the votes he needs. 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

It is! And only one fellow can put an end to the speculation. DJT. I personally don't think he should go on stage or sit in the audience. They would have a special camera on him the whole time. He frowns. He smiles. He says something under his breath. One of the candidates starts mocking him, etc., etc., etc. On the bright side, it might unnerve some of those mini candidates. Does anyone think he will pick his VP from one of those who are running against him or are just a critic? I hope his choice for Veep will secure him the votes he needs. 

Every indictment secures more votes and 100 million is way more than he needs.

I don't the VP that he chooses will be for votes but for another reason, ie solidifying sonething that he may require in the Senate or Congress or being his attack dog elsewhere.

18 hours ago, Peter said:

Yeah, right, so why is no one other than the ALT news saying President Trump will be reinstated in his job as President without a vote in 2024? Why hasn’t Congress acted to halt this supposed, crime? Why hasn’t the Supreme Court intervened? Not even The Press is pushing conspiracy theories. There are a lot of pro Trump people at Fox and Newmax, to why have they just done diddly squat . . .  and golly . . . fools have gone to jail for being stupid and violent! They are still trying to nab the jaspers who stormed the Capitol but have not yet been prosecuted. They're comin' to take you away ha ha!     

On to the real news. From POLITICO: . . . It’s entirely possible that Trump will be snacking on popcorn while watching the debate from Mar-A-Lago — or possibly from the audience to spook his opponents, as he’s suggested — and plenty of voices agree that it’s the smart move. His entire inner campaign circle is skeptical of Trump taking the stage, and as POLITICO columnist Jack Shafer summed up, “a person shouldn’t eat when he’s not hungry, drink when he’s not thirsty or debate when he’s already won.” . . . . end quote

It would be odd to see President Trump in the audience at the Republican debate. You know he would have to say something, or boo. Hah!

I don't know if reinstated is the right word anymore because he will win 2024 obviously.

Considering there is only 16 months until President Trump gets re elected, I think the issue is to clean up the elections down there. After this gets done ( which will be pretty asap now ) then 2024 can be done and done cleanly as well.

I am thinking 50 States will be won by Trump, regardless of who his VP is and regardless of who he runs against once Biden is inpeached and removed and his "replacements' take the Oath.

Well, they finally got the MAGA son of a bitch.

The FBI just killed a 75 year old Trump supporter because he made social media posts. Granted, he threatened to kill Biden on social media. Not only that, he has been on social media threatening to kill all kinds of lefty politicians for years.

Something had to be done, right?

So the FBI and SWAT team surrounded the house of this super-dangerous MAGA killer to serve a search warrant, but, fearing for their very lives, they heroically plowed into his house with battering ram on a van and threw a smoke bomb through his window. And when they smoked out the drooling beast, the 300 pound 75 year old Craig Deleeuw Robertson who needed a cane to walk, they knew their innocent God-fearing lives were in imminent peril, so they wasted the son of a bitch. 

And another bloodthirsty Trump supporter bites the dust at the hands of America's protector, the heroic FBI.

Some people say Robertson was a cantankerous old coot who wasn't right in the head and made a lot of noise, but didn't do jack shit. But the FBI wasn't having any of it. After all, the so-called "cantankerous old coot" owned fire-arms, real fire-arms, and he posted on social media, for God's sake. He wrote posts. With pictures. What more do you need? He had to be put down.

Below you can read all about this evil criminal mastermind and terrorist, and how the gutsy lion-hearted FBI made short work of his dastardly plans and sent him to hell.

FBI Gunned Down Utah Man Accused of Threatening Joe Biden

Craig-D-Robertson-FBI-raid-Utah-gunned-d
WWW.BREITBART.COM

The FBI gunned down a Utah man accused of making death threats against President Joe Biden during a raid on his home on Wednesday morning.

Marvel at the expertise of the FBI in neutralizing horrific threats.

BREAKING: Elderly Provo Man Killed in Home Raid by FBI

videoblocks-crime-scene-police-car-light
THECOUGARCHRONICLE.COM

On the morning of August 9th, at approximately 6 am, a FBI team conducted an operation at a residence near Independence High School in Provo. During the operation, the resident lost his life. Eyewitnesses...

Eyewitnesses reported that the FBI team approached the victim’s home and attempted entry. Initially, they tried to gain access through the door using a battering ram. Unsuccessful in that attempt, they subsequently utilized a vehicle-mounted ram to enter via the front window. 

Thank God no FBI agents were harmed. And thank God they were so skilled, it looks like they didn't even let the evil monster get off a shot.

Take care of business, baby. That's what it's all about.

And what's that? You don't believe the FBI agents were pissing themselves in dire fear for their lives?

Hell, even this Brit gets it.

Oops, it looks like I let in a comment on that informative wisdom from the press.

Well, you can't please everyone.

For instance, take a look at this lady, who obviously knows nothing about real threat assessment and law enforcement integrity.

And look what this disgruntled dude put up.

image.png

Oops... How did that get in here? This is an Objectivist forum, not a postmodern free-for-all...

:) 

At any rate, my dear gentle Americans, we can all sleep well tonight knowing that the FBI is clear on who to target and why to target them. The FBI will be relentless in persecuting--to the edges of the earth--these dangerous elderly MAGA fiends who make social media posts.

America is safe in the hands of the FBI.

Now it's time for the FBI to go after all those other maniacal MAGA brutes who are destroying America.

Michael

5 hours ago, Marc said:

I think the issue is to clean up the elections down there.

From Fox: Eight candidates say they’ve reached the polling and donor thresholds mandated by the Republican National Committee in order to qualify for the initial presidential nomination showdown on Aug. 23. They are Christie, former President Donald Trump, former Vice President Mike Pence, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, former ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, South Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, and entrepreneur and best-selling author Vivek Ramaswamy.

From Scientific American . . . But is suddenly changing your mind really a mark of insight? Major revelations make for memorable stories, but our research shows they rarely represent how the best analytic minds revise their beliefs. Rather than doing a 180, those who excel at making accurate predictions tend to change their beliefs gradually. They revise their predictions to reflect new information, but they do so slowly, comparing it with the information they had before.  

From Reuters. Biden’s job approval percent is 40. Disapproval is 54.

semi quote. The majority of the early Real Clear Politics polls show that if the election were held today Biden and Trump would tie or come within a few points of each other, end quotes.

It is way too early to place any “emotional or biased” bets but given those Bad Biden approval ratings, then darn, a rational assessment of Trump’s handling of the economy, America, NATO, and the world . . . I would go with Trump for 2024.

A lot of history has yet to occur, but it is still fun to speculate. It may be that the next election is still split and will follow the 49 to 49 percent ratio of popular vote patterns of yester years, but a lot can happen. You should definitely watch the August debate or check the news for recaps using Fox or Newsmax or a trusted internet site. I am still waiting for just one “biggie” political predictor to speak out. Peter

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The FBI just killed a 75 year old Trump supporter because he made social media posts.

Mike Cernovich sees what I see.

This man was assassinated by the FBI, or executed if you like.

Jackbooted goon-style.

Robertson was not killed in a fight.

The FBI is proudly taking its place among history's most disgusting secret police.

I bet you that people are already disappearing in the middle of the night from FBI abductions like the Stasi and other secret police units in various dictatorships have done throughout human history. 

Here's a follow-up story in the New York Post today.

Trump supporter killed in FBI raid was a ‘teddy bear’ who cared for blind son but the ‘type to sleep with gun under his pillow’: neighbor

NYPICHPDPICT000020763835.jpg?quality=75&
NYPOST.COM

Craig Robertson, 75, was shot inside his home in Provo on Wednesday after the FBI showed up at his door after he made threats against President Joe Biden and other Democrats online.

Bunch added: “It makes you wonder who will be next because there are no shortage of people out there who don’t say the smartest things online.

“Is the FBI going to bust in their door too with guns blazing? It just seems like a very inappropriate way to have handled the situation.”

Connor said Robertson owned at least 20 guns and attended church every Sunday. He described him as “well-liked” in the community but added his neighbor “would be the type who would sleep a gun under his pillow.”

“He would say funny things sometimes, but you know, a lot of older people do,” he added.

“[Robertson] had a hard time himself and walked with a cane, but he took good care of his son,” Bunch told The Post.

“He would guide his son through church and pick a seat for him, tapped his son on the shoulder to signal where to sit. Without his dad, I think he’s going to have a really hard time just doing basic things.”

Another neighbor, Andrew Maunder, described Robertson to the Salt Lake Tribune as a “harmless” old man.

“He definitely had his political views, which he was very public about on Facebook, but I think deep down, he was just a cranky old guy.”

He also told AP: “There’s no way that he was driving from here to Salt Lake City, setting up a rifle and taking a shot at the president — 100% no way.”

It's obvious the FBI assassinated this dude because he was an easy target who didn't have the health to put up a real fight, even with his 20 guns.

The FBI needs to be dismantled.

US federal law enforcement has become a predator on weak people as it lets dangerous and organized gangs alone. After all, those people shoot back and they know how to fight. So why run the risk when they can assassinate a handicapped crackpot in a "hail of bullets"? I bet that makes them feel real macho.

Michael

This is called a "Hail Mary" pass.

They even indicted Mark Meadows. LOL...

Donald-Trump-2.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

A grand jury in Georgia returned a 98-page indictment revealing that former President Donald Trump and 18 other co-defendants were indicted.

I swear, I don't even know if I want to write about this one. It's silly and, after it gets done wasting people's time, will be thrown out.

The good news is that with 4 indictments now, Trump has a strong moral case once he gets back in office to overhaul the judiciary in a drastic manner.

The other good news is that the anti-Trump people trying to stop him are terrified and making mistakes left and right as they throw the kitchen sink at him.

Michael

Just for the record, the dork Fulton County DA, Fani Willis, put the indictment out on the Fulton County court’s website BEFORE the Grand Jury voted.

Oopsie...

She soon deleted it, but lots of people caught it. And, surprise, surprise, it's identical to the one now.

Read more here.

willis-bryan-llenas.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Earlier Monday the corrupt Fulton County court website briefly posted several charges against Trump – including RICO charges – before the grand jury has even closed!

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is called a "Hail Mary" pass.

They even indicted Mark Meadows. LOL...

Donald-Trump-2.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

A grand jury in Georgia returned a 98-page indictment revealing that former President Donald...

I swear, I don't even know if I want to write about this one. It's silly and, after it gets done wasting people's time, will be thrown out.

The good news is that with 4 indictments now, Trump has a strong moral case once he gets back in office to overhaul the judiciary in a drastic manner.

The other good news is that the anti-Trump people trying to stop him are terrified and making mistakes left and right as they throw the kitchen sink at him.

Michael

Using your metaphor, the Hail Mary pass was thrown right at four star defensive players ( Rudy, Jenna, Mark and Sydney) with no offensive player in the vicinity.

The person who called this play is most definately working for us.

• Smile 1

13 hours ago, Marc said:

is most definately working for us.

I was watching the local news last night and with about three minutes to go, it cut to "the news" that President DJ Trump had been indicted for a fourth time. I went to  Jimmy Kimmel and a few minutes into his show they cut into his show with the same lame news. America may be in trouble. I checked the other channels, and the same bull shit was going on. Three channels all controlled by the most corrupt, irrational, communist, etc., group in America.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter said:

I was watching the local news last night and with about three minutes to go, it cut to "the news" that President DJ Trump had been indicted for a fourth time. I went to  Jimmy Kimmel and a few minutes into his show they cut into his show with the same lame news. America may be in trouble. I checked the other channels, and the same bull shit was going on. Three channels all controlled by the most corrupt, irrational, communist, etc., group in America.   

Yes sir! 

That is the precise reason why our beautiful President continues to fight for us.

Also why 2020 is the first step and 2024 is the second step.

#donedeal

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I checked the other channels, and the same bull shit was going on.

Peter,

Yup. The same bullshit was going on, but notice that there was a flourish. It was the same bullshit going on at the same time across all mainstream media.

This is called a state-sponsored propaganda campaign in other countries and contexts.

The US now has a Ministry of the Press Strings.

Michael

On 8/7/2023 at 3:58 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Holy shit!

Wanna see some so-called "debunked" conspiracy theories themselves get debunked?

President Trump just posted this video of an interview with Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes on Truth Social.

image.png

The Truth post Trump quoted said: "Watch this Video- conspiracy theory NO MORE."

Trump's text:

(I post them as text so they can be searched.)

If you don't want to go to Truth Social, here is the video on X (former Twitter).

Or, if you prefer, here it is directly on Rumble.

Trump Subpoena Power and EO 13848 - US a BANKRUPT CORPORATION - SPACE FORCE - Jan Halper-Hayes, DoD TaskForce, Former Trump Transition Team Member

F13ql.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Truth Seeker in my Spare Time You Can Follow Me at: Telegram is my home base of Operations

Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes, who sits on a TaskForce at the Department of Defense, said the DoD, Space Force and so on have the real results of the 2020 election. Trump has been holding off on letting this out to avoid a civil war. The US needed to see how bad things have gotten.

She discussed the US as a corporation (since 1871). Executive Order 13848. 2000 Mules. The US removing its gold reserves from the Vatican. And on and on. If you have been following the hardcore patriot fringe, you will be familiar with all of this. If you only follow establishment news, and if you have heard of any of it, you will have heard that this is crackpot stuff from tin foil hat J6 racist Nazis. :) 

Now Jack Smith has just opened the door for all this to come out in front of the whole world in the form of evidence being introduced in court.

As Dr. Jan said:

I honestly gave up seeing this view unfold in public beyond the fringe. The way Dr. Jan talked sounded like it came right off of a video by X22report on Bitchute. :) 

I hope this is the opening shot against the entire corrupt machine. Trump did say whoever comes after him, he will go after them.

And even if Trump's buy-in on all the topics Dr. Jan mentioned is not 100%, she was on his transition team. And since Trump made reference to his son, we can be certain Don Jr. has 100% buy-in since he served this up to his dad with a hard push.

This is more than hearsay or fringe conspiracy theories.

I'm going to watch this video again just to be sure I am not dreaming it up.

But I know I am not dreaming it up.

Instead, shit is going to get real interesting...

Michael

Here is Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes reiterating some of the things she said before.

-x7Rl.G2pjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Jan Halper Clams to be with the department of defense, DOD With that said; she is one of 12 in her group. They examine through social media, and other means , the way the Maga movement is moving and r

Dr. Jan clarified her position at the DoD. There are several compartmentalized groups that feed intelligence and other matters to an upper command. Dr. Jan belongs to one of those compartmentalized groups.

Her job is mostly to monitor social media and check the validity of what people with large followings (but not the top influencer level) are talking about, and what is fact and what is false. She also discusses a lot of other matters with her group and analyzes what they come up with. Then she writes her reports and sends them up the chain.

She said there are several military groups that are formed that are studying the time for the military itself to step in, take charge of the American government and set things right. The theft of a presidential election was one of the main factors in getting these groups going.

These groups know that martial law in America will meet with huge resistance, so they collecting a massive amount of proof and data and they are waiting for a "black swan" event, or a series of them, that will make a martial law intervention, if it should happen, palatable to Americans. Dr. Jan and Nino discussed the Maui fire as potentially one of the black swan events.

From what I gather, the military is not already operating, as a lot of the fringe say. But it is setting in place preparations to act when the time comes.

Hopium-wise, they discussed some good things. For example, the Deep State is losing. There is a lot of fight and dirty tricks left in it, but it is losing.

Michael

Scott addressed this to Bill Maher, but this list of hoaxes is real and pertains to everyone.

These are proven hoaxes.

This is part of the undoing of the Deep State.

If the Deep State stopped right here, maybe it would still stand a chance. But these idiots are in panic mode and they will cook up some doozies before Trump is sworn in again. They just won't stop because this is the only way they know how to persuade. Their recipe for this not working is to do more of it. :) 

They are like a comedian who is not funny, but keeps telling the same jokes anyway.

People are now seeing the hoaxes as they happen.

image.png

Notice that Scott didn't even talk about the hoaxes involving the pandemic, Ukraine, BLM and all kinds of other crap.

But people are noticing...

Michael

The Deep State is trying to destroy Trump's image, except they don't know what the hell they are doing.

The mugshot below is going to become a MAGA banner.

image.png

Dangerous as hell and full of righteous anger.

What's more when the political winds shift and Trump starts fixing things, this will be one of the reasons for no mercy during the cleanups, lawsuits and firings.

Besides, that photo is going to sell a hell of a lot of merch...

Michael

The whole external premise of the Deep State is that you, the not-elite, do not have enough sense in your head to govern yourself. You need them to govern you and tell you how to live. Otherwise you will destroy mankind.

(The hidden premise is to keep all money and power flowing to the small group of elitists, the less than 1%.)

Kerry just said the external premise openly.

This is a Truth post, so click on the image and you go there to see the video.

image.png

After I posted that, I tried to find the video to embed here on OL.

Lo and behold, an identical post on X does the trick.

Er... If humanity is threatened by humanity.

Who is going to save us?

Oh... would it be Lurch?

Rotsa ruck, Deep State...

Humanity believes The Deep State (along with elitists in general) is a threat to humanity.

Let's see who wins that debate.

Humanity, at least, does not need so many adjectives and adverbs to make its case.

What's not to understand--and be persuaded--with "Throw the bums out"?

Michael

• Like 1

When Steve Bannon is on, he goes right to the center of the issue.

He sure did this time.

A-r-l.qR4e-small-Bannon-For-Only-The-Thi
RUMBLE.COM

Bannon: For Only The Third Time In History, The Nation's Destiny Is Tied To One Man - Donald Trump

Steve likens Trump to George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

He said the individual fate of those two men determined the fate of the USA. And had they tanked, the USA would have tanked.

The biggest takeaway I got from this video, something I never thought about before, was the following.

Neither George Washington nor Abraham Lincoln were unifiers during most of their lives. Certainly not through their fights. They were divisive men. Men who helped split the nation into different parts.

They only became the great unifiers and inspiration to millions after they won.

Before they won, everything was upheaval, bickering and open hostiliites.

After they won, they became larger-than-life benevolent father figures for a booming nation.

Look at Trump right now. He is so divisive that the elitists are trying to put him in jail just for existing.

But he is unifying the hell out of a certain kind of person who thinks a certain kind of way: constitution, individual rights, freedom, only defensive wars, fair elections, individuals who produce with excellence, and so on.

In other words, Trump is unifying people who are good people and are everything the Deep State kind of people are not.

He is showing that America is built by these people and the elitists are parasites on the largess of these productive people.

This entire fight reminds me of Ayn Rand.

When Trump wins, he will be seen as a savior of America.

But not now. That's for Trump supporters right now. It's for everybody else only later. After Trump wins. After some time passes. After it becomes evident that the USA did not did not become a globalist puppet, did not become a collectivist dictatorship, did not disintegrate. After it is clear that the USA stands tall as the greatest nation on earth. A nation built on the ideas of reason and freedom.

Bannon's video is like a beam of light sweeping the dark sky.

Michael

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This lady is talking about war.

Did you notice that she does not look like white privilege?

The backlash against the tyrannical government is here and it's going to grow.

Michael

I see here, in contrast to so many others,

someone who knows and understands...

and much more markedly in contrast,

someone who is NOT a coward.

• Like 1