I was going to excerpt the following clip from Bukele's speech since this is one of the most important observations ever spoken to America by a foreign head of state.

But Presidents Bukele excerpted it himself.

(And I am starting to post my own X posts with quotes in them just for shits and giggles. :) )

Michael

This is just a crack in the dam, but I believe it is a significant one.

The University of Florida just wiped out it's DEI people. 

DEI is going bye-bye.

I have a feeling the elitists are cutting bait on DEI as they try to figure out a different scam. Regardless, they all know DEI will be dead under a Trump administration.

DEI is a pure Anti-Dog-Eat-Dog policy is the best Atlas Shrugged tradition, anyway.

:) 

Michael

• Thanks 1

Steve just made one hell of a rant against the Predator Class, starting with he has the utmost contempt for people like Donny Deutsch and those like him in the ruling parasite class.

And ending with Trump has a big heart and will not come after those who damaged him, but there are many around Trump who do not have such a big hearts. They are not in a forgiving mood and they will be coming...

This video is not embedding for some reason. So here is the link.

Steve Bannon On The U.S. Being Forced Into The International Rules-Based Order By Globalists

It's probably all that anti-hate speech censorship shit going on all the time with big social media.

No worries. I will try to find a different copy.

(LATER) Lookee here. I found a copy on Bitchute. :) 

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Steve Bannon On The U.S. Being Forced Into The International Rules-Based Order By Globalists: "We're The Saps" Aired On: 3/2/2024

That video made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. In every nook and cranny of my soul.

Michael

On 2/16/2024 at 4:49 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This was Fani Willis at her best on the stand, or near-best. It went downhill from here.

Let's have a little fun with this goofy sorry excuse for a DA.

And let's remember, she and her lover are the people tasked by the Predator Class with putting a former US President in prison.

Let's also remember, their misbehavior was funded by taxpayers while they were doing their jobs of trying to put a former US President in prison.

All that is now in the court records.

LOLOLOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I bet they like big butts where she is going to end up.

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's have a little fun with this goofy sorry excuse for a DA.

And let's remember, she and her lover are the people tasked by the Predator Class with putting a former US President in prison.

Let's also remember, their misbehavior was funded by taxpayers while they were doing their jobs of trying to put a former US President in prison.

All that is now in the court records.

LOLOLOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I bet they like big butts where she is going to end up.

Michael

Not in any court records but very funny.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Not in any court records but very funny.

S,

By reading it out loud, didn't the lawyer just read it into the court records of this case?

Let me introduce you to the job of court reporter.

The transcriptions are part of the court records.

Fani's big butt and the dude's love of big butts are now on record in the court.

From now on, anyone who gets a copy of the court records will have it in all its glory.

Michael

I do not think that is a 'real' video. I'm pretty sure it's a parody, the video sequence of Wade gazing up with furrowed brow is the same clip when in court , irl, he took an inordinate amount of time to answer whether or not he shared a cabin with Fawni.

• Like 1

T (and S),

I think you're right.

I got snookered.

I didn't even bother to analyze the qualities of the video clip just now. I started looking for famous people I trust on X to see if they are repeating it. Nope. Only unknowns to me.

Then I came across this from my beloved il Donaldo Trumpo.

I need go no further wasting my time. I should have done the check first.

Oh well...

I have a feeling I am going to have to double (or more) my efforts to be skeptical in the age of deep fakes, image/sound editing, and fake-ass AI.

Fuck me...

At least it's gonna be fun...

Michael

• Smile 2

The rats are jumping the sinking ship.

Victoria Nuland, Deep Stater supreme is stepping down. She's one of the architects of the Ukraine mess. And, after a FOIA request clears, she also will likely be found to be behind the death of US journalist Gonzalo Lira, who was recently incarcerated, tortured and left to die in a Ukrainian jail.

Lira liked to bash Nuland while he was alive and his reports were getting traction.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Victoria Nuland, the architect of the disastrous US Ukraine policy since 2014, will be resigning “in the coming weeks” after Gateway Pundit filed a FOIA request to find out what her role was in the death of US journalist Gonzalo Lira in Ukraine, an outspoken Nuland critic who was subsequently arrested and tortured in Ukraine.

If you don't remember much about Victoria Nuland is, she is deep into the Military Industrial Complex and has been for years. She have been before Congress lots of times. She was also tripped up by Senator Marco Rubio into admitting the US had bio labs in Ukraine. So she is into bioweapons research and God knows what else. A teensy-weensy assassination of a journalist is a mere trifle to this woman.

Steve Bannon, on the War Room, just put her on notice and told her save her documents and lawyer up.

Steve openly said he and others are coming for her.

Michael

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Victoria Nuland, Deep Stater supreme is stepping down.

Poso laying down a truth bomb.

I wonder if anyone will be able to find her once Trump is inaugurated.

I mean, it's so easy to get fake docs and disappear with the kind of war money this nasty soul accumulated.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

The Deep State is a joke when they get panicked.

All this lawfare against Trump is just that, panic and a joke.

When the Deep State is incompetent, it has no equal.

And Trump, himself, is having a good time with it.

For those who don't know the backstory of the following clip. Fani Willis is the DA who has been prosecuting Trump in Georgia. She was moving right along until someone found out she hired her lover, embezzled funds and did some other do-nasties. So there was a hearing. They put her on the stand to explain herself and she was so arrogant, she turned off many on her own side.

When they put her lover-boy-prosecutor on the stand, you get the clip below. They asked him if he had ever gone to a cabin with Fani. He literally took 15 seconds on the stand to answer.

At any rate, with political maneuverings, Fani got to stay on the case, but lover-boy had to resign. Now, this case is all over except the yelling and tying up loose formality ends and everybody trying to cover their asses.

Meanwhile, Trump shoved a big fat middle finger in their faces. He posted the following video meme on Truth Social.

LOL...

Michael

On 3/16/2024 at 2:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Deep State is a joke when they get panicked.

It's worse than I thought.

Look at this.

Politico says having a good time at a Trump rally is the sign of a dictator normalizing his autocratic ways.

Note: This pearl of wisdom is written by Michael Kruse, a senior staff writer at Politico and Politico Magazine. 

In on the Joke: The Comedic Trick Trump Uses to Normalize His Behavior
His supporters love it. Critics call it a sign of his autocratic tendencies.

Sorry, for some reason this does not embed like the other articles. So you have to click on the headline to read it.

But here is a bit of it:

“I’ve been indicted more times than Alphonse Capone,” Donald Trump said from the stage in Winthrop Coliseum in Rock Hill, South Carolina. “It’s true,” he said. It’s not. But what mattered the most was that here he was, late last month, uncorking an especially lively version of what has become a routine rally riff — and one that never fails to send ripples of giggles through the crowds he commands.

. . .

These signature set pieces are an utter engine, of course, of Trump’s stubborn and undeniable appeal, and humor’s always played a part, from repeated ridicule of his rivals to more impromptu and innocuous asides to physical pantomimes — the resulting laughter a consistent and key piece of their cadence and pull. This isn’t new, and Trump, obviously, is far from the first president or pol with some capacity for comedy. But over the past few months, at events of his that I’ve been to — in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina — it’s felt to me particularly conspicuous. His destabilizing rhetoric has gotten even more dark. It’s what’s made the laughter all the more stark.

His allies and aides suggest it’s a big part of the reason the former and maybe future president still registers as relatable, managing to maintain the useful reputation as a politically incorrect outsider despite his obvious insider status as the leader of the GOP.

His critics along with experts in rhetoric and nationalist and populist movements and leaders say it helps him turn his opponents into not just enemies but jokes. They say it helps him recast his own liabilities as laughing matters and desensitizes his supporters to his most outrageous comments and proposals — the undermining of institutions, the abandonment of allies, mass deportations and all but outright invitations for Russian invasions and so on. They say the mirth masks the menace.

I love that phrase: "... the mirth masks the menace."

Menace for whom? Hmmmm?...

Do you smell panic? I do.

Besides, the people on the left love to use humor to humiliate those they do not like. But they themselves can't stand it if they are being laughed at by a huge audience they cannot dismiss. And an audience of voters who are throwing their sorry asses out of power is an audience they cannot dismiss.

Even if I didn't feel like laughing, I have to laugh.

This dude Kruse forgot to say that laughter is a symbol of racism and white supremacy. But never fear, it's coming. It's all they've got, poor things...

What dorks...

LOL...

Michael

Peter Navarro went to jail today.

He refused a subpoena by the idiotic J6 committee due to Executive Privilege. It was Trump's decision if he should go testify and Trump did not release him. 

The Predator Class wanted to make a statement that you don't fuck with them, even when they act illegally. 

But here's the way it works.

The idiots just established a precedent.

What do they think will happen once Trump gets back in office?

Hmmmmm?...

He's pissed.

The entire MAGA movement is pissed.

I bet a good portion of the J6 committee ends up in prison later. 

Michael

• Thanks 1

Trump is going to fork it over.

In cash.

The Deep State thought they had him.

And since this is a bond, it will be retuned after the appeal is over.

I would not want to be anywhere near Letitia James or Arthur Engoron when the dust settles. I would not want to be collateral damage from the comet of doom coming straight at them.

Michael

Huge disaster with Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.

A cargo ship hit one of the pillars and the entire 1.6 mile long bridge collapsed. And the collapse is on video.

If you saw "The Wire" TV series, you saw plenty of that bridge.

I put this news here in Deep State Unraveling because of two reasons.

1. I am suspicious that it was an accident.

2. Even if it was an accident, in today's climate, a huge number of people are going to believe it was done by the Deep State or was a result of something the Deep State did.

So this one is a blow to the Deep State whether the Deep State had something to do with it or not.

On X, I saw people asking, "Who is John Galt?"

On a related note, have you noticed how many airplane manufacturing errors are causing forced landings and near misses these days? It's only going to take one major disaster like with the bridge and God knows what will happen.

At least Boing and the other airplane manufacturers have diversity hires according to DEI qualifications, right? Their social justice stats are in order, by God.

Remember that the next time you get on a plane. it should be a comfort...

I wonder if DEI conditions were involved in the hiring of the cargo ship's captain and/or crew.

Granted, the ship is from Singapore, but there are US regulations for coming here, lots of money involved where loans from top DEI-controlled banks might be needed, and paperwork galore...

Michael

General Mike Flynn made me think of something else damaged by DEI controls.

Harbormasters.

An inept harbormaster who was forced to be hired on pain of the institution being isolated economically (DEI) would do that bridge right up.

That would do it.

Sadly, I say expect more...

Michael

EDIT: Other people are saying the ship was cyberattacked.

Yup.

The government is saying no terrorism. No story here. Go home. Nothing to see.

Lara Logan has contacts inside the intelligence community, government agencies and all over the place. Away from the spotlight, all of them are telling those in power that this was an attack.

Mostly a cyberattack that took over the ship. And it was well-planned. The ship hit one of the two weak points that could take down the bridge. And the ship was going only 8 knots and did not throw anchor when it lost control.

But what do the people in power do? They tell the public this was no attack.

RUMBLE.COM

Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 3/26/2024 Watch: On the Web: https://www.warroom.org On Gettr: @WarRoom On Podcast: Apple, iHeart Radio, Google On TV: PlutoTV Channel 24

Lots of people out there say this whole thing stinks.

That's because it stinks.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

When I went through the headlines this morning, I was impressed at how fast the walls of the Deep State are showing structural cracks.

It ain't over by far, but I am beginning to feel the truth of Steve Bannon's claim, "This is the primal scream of a dying regime."

Everything they have been trying: Ukraine, get rid of Trump, Covid and the jab, woke crap, Israel and Hamas, FISA, illegal immigrant invasion, J6, social media censorship, destroy Alex Jones, all of it... Every bit if of it is showing pre-cripple signs of structural damage that promise one hell of a show when it all topples.

I feel like I am watching the start of an avalanche.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hope.

Michael

Woo hoo!

This go around, they killed the FISA bill.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

Speaker Mike Johnson's Republican colleagues dealt him another blow by killing a motion to allow a vote on his proposed FISA reauthorization.

Michael