Project Veritas and other Whistleblowers

"HHS Whistleblower Says Government Complicit in Trafficking; Child Admits Being ‘Pimped’ by Sponsor"

Project Veritas released a new video today featuring a whistleblower working within a federal government agency called the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency [CIGIE].

The whistleblower, Tara Lee Rodas, volunteered to assist the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] with the processing of unaccompanied migrant children and was deployed to the Emergency Intake Site in Pomona, California.

Rodas sat down with Project Veritas founder, James O’Keefe, and described how precarious she believes the current child sponsorship program is for these minors.

Here are some of the statements made in today’s video:

Tara Lee Rodas, Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency: “The tax dollars of people who are listening [to my testimony to Project Veritas] are paying to put children in the hands of criminals.”

Rodas: “Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They’re not permanent residents. They don’t have a legal presence.”

Rodas: “The sponsor can hold up an ‘Order of Deportation’ to a [migrant] child and say, ‘This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say, when I say, I’m going to call ICE on you myself.’ We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals.”

Rodas: “I said [to the command center executives], ‘We’re getting ready to send another child [to Austin, Texas],’ and they said, ‘Tara, I think you need to understand that we only get sued if we keep kids in care too long. We don’t get sued by traffickers. Are you clear? We don’t get sued by traffickers.’ So, that was the answer of the United States federal government... HHS did not want this information to get out.”

Rodas: “They knew I had made protected disclosures and they retaliated against me as a whistleblower and had me kicked off the site so I could no longer research the cases.”

Migrant Female Child: “An aunt [sponsored me], but she kicked me out of her house. She was pimping me and I didn’t like that. She would pimp me to men.”

Migrant Female Child: “I just escaped one night. I told her [aunt], ‘I’m going to the laundromat.’ She [aunt] went to the laundromat and didn’t find me there. Later on, she called Immigration.”

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

????

"Why the hell would the board remove James O'Keefe?"
Screen-Shot-2023-02-08-at-8.06.52-PM.png
THEDCPATRIOT.COM

In one of the most insane and tyrannical moves we've seen, the Board of Directors at Project Veritas have removed James O'Keefe from the...

"An internal message sent to Project Veritas employees by the organization’s executive director, Daniel Strack, said that O’Keefe would be taking 'a few weeks of well-deserved PTO.' An image of the message was shared by a source familiar with the organization’s internal operations, and its authenticity was confirmed by a current employee. When reached for comment on his personal cell phone, O’Keefe said nothing in response and did not respond to follow-up calls and text messages. Through a Project Veritas spokesman, Strack later released a statement on behalf of the organization. "

On 2/8/2023 at 9:10 PM, ThatGuy said:

"An internal message sent to Project Veritas employees by the organization’s executive director, Daniel Strack, said that O’Keefe would be taking 'a few weeks of well-deserved PTO.' An image of the message was shared by a source familiar with the organization’s internal operations, and its authenticity was confirmed by a current employee."

Well, "a source familiar with the organization’s internal operations," and confirmed by a "current employee" are knocking it out of the park.

image.png

:) 

This backtrack is one of the reasons I did not comment with "woe is me."

I had a feeling this was coming.

With sources like that, who needs facts, right?

I wonder if this was a publicity stunt by James O'Keefe himself...

It sure got a lot of news and, in terms of the public, it was the equivalent of spraying Pfizer with a dung truck all over the world.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I bet the next company James does will not be structured this way.

In my view, James will come out the other end kicking ass like he always does, but in a new organization, and the usurpers of Veritas will wonder what hit them once the money runs out, that is right before they complain about how unfair life is.

Meanwhile, Pfizer is amused, if not participating in some manner. But James leaving Veritas won't help Pfizer either.

Michael

(video embedded in Tweet)
In a nutshell, there was a dispute about fundraising methods and purporse.

Also: O'Keefe quotes Howard Roark: "I don't build in order to have clients; I have clients in order to build."

And a discussion of the Pfizer factor, and how we was threatened with removal over it by an officer at Veritas, who would go to the board and restructure the company without O'Keefe.

Concludes with: He is NOT done, and his new mission will potentially take on a new name.

A must-watch.

• Like 1

In case there is any doubt where MAGA in general stands, Steve Bannon just said anyone who had anything to do with removing James will never have anything to do with the War Room.

I take it that starts with Matthew Tyrmand, who used to be a regular guest on Steve's War Room.

Just wait until the money runs out except for the grift.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I'm watching James's full speech right now.

Imagine if there were no Internet.

James just said he was removed without compensation on Feb. 10.

What is the story we have been hearing? Isn't it that he took time off with pay?

James is doing a sting on the Project Veritas rats who invaded the company.

James is not going to change, but he is changing the world.

He is one of my present day heroes.

Michael

EDIT: Here is a version on BitChute in case that YouTube version goes down.

ioiIX8cgs8eM_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Speech from Project Veritas Leaked to Gateway Pundit

btw - I finished watching the video. James, to me, is right out of a Rand novel. And he's one of the good guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

James just said he was removed without compensation on Feb. 10.

What is the story we have been hearing? Isn't it that he took time off with pay?

Who told us that, please?

I've tried to look at the other side, but I swear, all I hear is blah blah blah.

For example, I like this guy below. I'm going to blast him right now, but I still like him. I've listened to a lot of his videos and one big-ass mistake does not undo all that good. But a big-ass boner is a big-ass boner.

I got through 8 minutes of the video below and said, "Fuck it. I'm out of here."

The tone is one of kissing James on the lips while stabbing him in the back. He uses the famous "but" eraser. Statements like this: James O'Keefe is a national treasure (blah blah blah) BUT... and off he goes erasing all the good. The strongest thing I heard him say after the BUT is that Project Veritas is not a for-profit organization. In fact, that is where I tuned out.

If in 8 minutes this guy can't give me something real to chew on like James is a pedophile, or James killed his grandmother to get her house, or James set up and operated a Ponzi, or James is in cahoots with the war machine or drug lords, or, worse, James secretly admires Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, what the hell do I care about inner-company squabbles?

Is the director who got rid of him a member of the government? He's not supposed to be, but given the success of the Pfizer sting, I bet it will come out in the end that he is a government corporatist plant. And I also bet there is a shit-load of Pfizer money in his life somewhere that no one can see right now.

But there is another angle I have noticed. I don't believe Mr. Reagan is a member of the Deep State or Predator Class. I don't believe he has sold out his integrity for money. And that's what makes his big-ass boner worse and more toxic.

In today's culture, the emphasis is on following rules irrespective of context. Get that jab and mask up because "it's the right thing to do." Squeal on your neighbors. And on and on.

In one view, man's mind, his independent rational mind, is the fountainhead of all human progress. Sound familiar? A lady we all love said that.

Well somehow, and this slam extends to the YouTuber above, that has gotten replaced with, "You didn't build that." Does that sound familiar, too? A former President we all don't like said that.

Mr. Reagan did not use those words, at least not in the first 8 minutes. But that message was shot all throughout what I heard him say.

We are at a crossroads with this Veritas story. We either stay Americans or be become bureaucrats.

I'm an American.

Hell, I lived as an expatriot in Brazil for 32 years, so I know exactly what that means when I say it. I was born American. I left. Then I consciously chose to be an American all over again.

I chose it.

And the thing that made Project Veritas great was James O'Keefe. It was not some bullshit law or other. Yes, James did build that.

That is what being an American means.

If you want to see why we keep sliding toward statism and allowing big government to steal our liberty, just look at that video above. That guy is supposed to be defending people like James O'Keefe. We know the enemies and know they will attack. But what about our defenders? That is the best they can do? Shit, with defenders like that, we all might as well carry a white flag in our back pockets.

But.. but... but... This guy defends freedom. Did I hear someone in the distance say that? Well, if you can't achieve anything in a free society without someone taking it from you over bullshit, what kind of fucked up freedom is that? One worth dying for?

One worth sacrificing James O'Keefe for?

Hell no.

In my book, that's not freedom. That's hall-monitoring, with apologies to hall monitors.

Michael

16 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Who told us that, please?

sigh...

I should not spend time on this.

But I'm a sucker, I guess...

I used to wonder what this kind of thing was about.

Now I know.

In critical thinking, people who use it have the purpose of obscuring reality in order to replace it with something "better." So they use a three-part system going back to Hegel and beyond. With Hegel, his system has mistakenly been called: thesis, antithesis, synthesis. That's not what he wrote.

His thing was abstract, negative, concrete.

In a formal sense (according to Hegel), abstract is an incomplete concept and concrete is not new knowledge. Nor does it have anything to do with reality. Instead, it's a concept built from other concepts. Since everything is interconnected, they don't even have to relate to each other in the way we understand it (like, say, hierarchical knowledge or category sets and so on). Thus the moment is abstract. Becoming is concrete. (This is a real example from Hegel.) That sort of thing. 

But, as James Lindsay says (and I only leaned this recently), to the people who think this way, a concrete is not just a concept cobbled together out of other concepts. It is a clearer, less muddled, version of "the dialectic" (some hidden or innate knowledge that is the ultimate truth to them). By breaking down an abstract with a negative, it makes room to take out the epistemological garbage so to speak. To them, the abstract is standing in the way of arriving at the dialectic (utopia or final truth or some other form of "higher" knowledge).

So a negative is not a negative in the way we understand it. A negative is merely a form of invalidating, by whatever means necessary, a proposition or perception or narrative, etc. A negative is not a quest for challenging an abstract according to reason. It is a tool to remove an "abstract" from the mind of someone and replace it with a "concrete."

Whenever I would come across this Mr. Obvious questioning stuff, I would answer and go with the questioner--often into minutia. I would be thinking the idea was to get at the truth, so I would cite sources, discuss this or that, go deep into examples and jargon and so forth. That was my intent. But on the other side, the intent was never to get at truth. The intent was to invalidate a notion or narrative.

This is called critical thinking and the three part thing is the exact system they use. ("They" meaning people who use gnostic or hermetic thinking, which goes through Hegel, Marx, the Frankfurt School dudes and so on.) No matter what something is, if it is culturally important, it has to be negated. Why? Because you negate shit. Period. Negate qua negate. It's like breathing. No matter how true or false it is, no worries. True and false do not apply except as rhetorical bullshit. All this ends up as a concrete, that is part of the process of Becoming or something.

In practice, this has not worked for any Becoming or utopia or transcendental knowledge or anything like that, but it is a very good system to weaken an ideology or religion or perception or notion or whatever.

And they also use it to weaken scientific facts.

It's like mockingbird epistemology. It dresses up as if it is something else. One party to a discussion is doing one thing and fooled by it. The other party is saying the same thing, but doing another and knows it. That's the way this shit works. An argument is not about the topic per se. That is, it is about the topic for only one side of the discussion. For the other side, the argument is merely a negative to weaken and destroy a notion in the other person's head. 

And with a constant barrage where one side does not grasp this ruse, his or her positions ultimately get so argued to death, the conceptual referents, logic, and so on lose all meaning. At that point, an ideology or concept or some normal truth or perception can be replaced in that person's mind (or the public mind) with a new thing, a concrete.

Wanna see what a typical result looks like? Nowadays, after this critical thinking process has been working in the culture for a while, male is no longer male because it is a living being with a penis or certain kind of DNA. The "negative" has taken care of that, wearing it down through constant falling like water drops on a stone. The new "concrete" (a concept made up of other concepts) now has social concepts added. Thus males can menstruate, get pregnant and so on.

To normal people, this is like cobbling together a Frankenstein monster out of the body parts of other humans. But to the people who believe in this shit, this is an expression of illuminating The Ultimate Truth. 

I always wondered about the climate change debates. Back then Jonathan kept asking for examples of repeatable science to prove certain propositions and predictions, But he did not get any discussion, only a change in subject, then more blah blah blah (which I now know was a "negative"). Why was it that his questions were ignored? Easy. Now I know. The issue was critical thinking, not trial and error testing.

This issue was not science. It was The Science. Science is trial and error testing. The Science is critical thinking. In this way of thinking, no matter what anyone says about manmade climate change, if they are not in favor of it, their answer needs a negative. True or false, it needs a negative. It does not need a debunking, just a negative. And truth is not the result sought. Compliance is. Agreement is not sought. Just the public expression of agreement. 

Now that I get it, I am bored by it.

Seriously.

I'm not making a gesture of superiority by saying that. It's more like discussing my interest in phrenology, which is very little. If someone insists on debating mental processes according to the lumps in the human skull and dresses it up in big words, mockery, posturing, peer pressure, evading challenges, incoherent technical papers, and so on, I would get bored. Maybe I would think it weird. Nah... No maybe about it. I would think it weird. Then I would get bored.

That is where I am at with Mr. Obvious questions right now where a person is not tracking an event under discussion correctly and knows better. They are not asking real questions. They are expressing negatives in a critical thinking process that, ultimately, have nothing to do with reality or fact-based truth. 

In other words, there is no earthy value to it. There is social value, that's true. Power. But I am not into replacing epistemology with power. Or what--at root--is a ruse.

Don't get me wrong.

Power is important. It's just not epistemology.

Michael

• Like 1

I've seen enough.

I just now unfollowed Project Veritas on Twitter.

That'll show 'em!

(I got that quip from someone offline. You know who you are. The other part of my secret weapon. :) )

Quipping aside, if I want any information about that organization from here on out, I'll get it from secondary sources. I want nothing more to do with them directly.

Fuck Project Veritas.

Michael

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More news on Veritas.

Michael

I always have mixed feelings about such resignations.  Although it shows the courage and integrity of the individual it also is a harbinger of further corruption of the institution.  As good men leave, worse men and yes men fill the vacancies.  One can only hope that the institution fails… otherwise we can expect the spectre of a new organized threat to rear it’s disgusting head.

Imagine if this were something orchestrated to restore “balance” after the deep state loss of twitter… PV would slowly and surely fill up with lefties, engaged in targeting conservatives under the guise of journalism, taking orders from the Thing.  All those leftie twitter employees and leftie twitter addicts of the past may have found a new home.

On 2/20/2023 at 5:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

James is not going to change, but he is changing the world.

He is one of my present day heroes.

James O'Keefe at CPAC with the lady whistleblower he introduced as Debbie from Pfizer.

She's the one who helped him make the big sting.

And, yes, she is afraid for her life.

James ain't going anywhere.

Michael

• 6 months later...