On 1/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Only free market capitalism will cure this in the short-to-medium term range. Not crony capitalism. Not government regulated capitalism.

Free market capitalism.

Here's another tale of Randian economics in one minute.

NOTE: It's odd that there is a video in that Tweet, but the video is not embedding. I don't know the reason. So click on the date in the tweet and you will go to the video. (Now it kicked in. So watch it here. Go figure...)

The WEF is trying to implement the race to the bottom for the masses. That way they keep the top all to themselves.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2022 at 10:25 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

According to Tucker, the DAs elected all across America with Soros money comes to a cool $40 billion.

That billion with a "b." That's $40 billion George Soros has invested--out of his own money--in destroying US law enforcement with activist DAs who refuse to prosecute criminals, but, instead, prosecute people like church pastors.

Granted, Soros got his money gaming legal systems all over the world for the decades, but he controls his fortune. He decides where to spend it.

Looks like Soros is changing a priority or two.

George Soros Pulls Out of World Economic Forum Due to “Unavoidable Scheduling Problem”

soros-conflict-riots-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Creepy George Soros pulled out of this year’s World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Soros made the announcement on Twitter last Tuesday. George Soros: Due to an unavoidable scheduling conflict...

No matter.

His followers will carry on.

image.png

:) 

Michael

• Smile 1

I just saw a recent clip of Lindsay from an event from the Oxford Union, in it he “defended” the woke culture in a debate. Before the clip came out I heard him talking about the event and he said they had assigned that position to him and given his “reputation “ his was surprised but decided to just go with it . And he defended the fuck out of it ! Lol

The following is humorous, but it is signal, not noise.

The world is turning on the WEF from the top to the bottom.

I wonder when the intelligence communities (the major part of the Deep State) will start bailing on them, too.

Probably never since only rich people go to Davos. Meaning that's where the money with dirty entanglements is.

Ask any prostitute why she hangs out on a certain street and she will say, "That's where the johns go."

Michael

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ask any prostitute why she hangs out on a certain street and she will say, "That's where the johns go."

I swear I did not intentionally set this up, but speaking of prostitutes:

Report: High-Priced Prostitutes Descend On Davos For “High-Powered” Leaders At World Economic Forum

davos-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The World Economic Forum’s Davos Summit began Monday. This brought a surge of prostitutes to the town who are booked into the same hotels as some of the attendees. The Daily Mail reported The...

:) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

• Smile 1

I don't care what the reasons are.

I think so little of this woman, I don't feel like speculating why.

She is going. Good.

Good riddance.

New Zealand Totalitarian Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Announces She Will Resign and Step Down on Sunday

ardern-hijab.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

After destroying all individual freedoms in her idyllic island country, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced on Wednesday that she will resign and step down on Sunday. The leftist held back tears as she...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

Dayaamm!

The Deep State stuff is coming out strong.

And in the mainstream media, to boot.

Even about Nixon.

That is one hell of a story right in everyone's face, and nobody has seen it except the guilty and those on the fringe.

And, yes, Gerald Ford was the only unelected president in US history.

(Except for Biden... :evil: )

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Dayaamm!

The Deep State stuff is coming out strong.

And in the mainstream media, to boot.

Even about Nixon.

That is one hell of a story right in everyone's face, and nobody has seen it except the guilty and those on the fringe.

And, yes, Gerald Ford was the only unelected president in US history.

(Except for Biden... :evil: )

Michael

And President Harris.

I know these things are all related... 

but would it make sense for a more philosophical thread on the Predator Class and Anti-humanism as such?  EDIT: Also, I think a new kind of mechanistic atheism i(spurred on by tech and it's cold lifeless wonders) is leading to or enabling a perverse sort of nihilism.

I am appalled by ANY public statements expressing anything "positive" related to the deaths of innocent people, or any expression of regret that not more people have died or are dying... etc.  It's monstrous, disgusting and evil.  Why there is not more "cancelling" of ghouls like that ... or boycotts by the public... I don't know.  It's all insanity, hopefully falling on deaf ears... but it is time to SHOUT BACK...  and do so EN MASSE.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

I know these things are all related... 

but would it make sense for a more philosophical thread on the Predator Class and Anti-humanism as such?  EDIT: Also, I think a new kind of mechanistic atheism i(spurred on by tech and it's cold lifeless wonders) is leading to or enabling a perverse sort of nihilism.

I am appalled by ANY public statements expressing anything "positive" related to the deaths of innocent people, or any expression of regret that not more people have died or are dying... etc.  It's monstrous, disgusting and evil.  Why there is not more "cancelling" of ghouls like that ... or boycotts by the public... I don't know.  It's all insanity, hopefully falling on deaf ears... but it is time to SHOUT BACK...  and do so EN MASSE.

I agree and I believe that it is happening as we speak and to quote our fearless leader "Drip,drip,drip".

When the Soviet Union collapsed and the Berlin Wall fell, how long do you figure it took from the beginning to the end? 

I see that here but instead of bricks we have other events happening.

I totally agree with you SL and would like to add that the game is done but it is an issue simply of checkmate in X moves and very sad to state as well that many people have died and will die as we approach checkmate.

On 1/18/2023 at 8:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

She is going. Good.

Good riddance.

There's an old joke from my musician days.

An opera is being performed and people are starting to boo the tenor. Finally he gets fed up, stops singing, and says to the audience right before storming off, "If you think I'm bad, just wait till you hear the fat lady in the wings."

That just happened in New Zealand.

Good luck on him pulling this off, but still.

Dayaamm!

Michael

Just read a book called B-3087 which is about a boy who lived in Poland during the war and how he lost his entire family and survived 10 concentration camps.

It was gradual.

What a horrifying video that is.

15 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"BREAKING: FBI searches Biden home, finds additional classified documents & seizes personal notes - AP"

Jesus f…

I cannot think of a direct movie or literary reference but it’s like this:

Ghestappo ghoul yes man mad scientist in the process of killing or torturing a jewish person, puts hands up on liberation forces arrival, on seeing the change in the tide and the identities of his potential overlords he smiles to the Allied commander and proceeds to torture and kill a nearby SS officer boasting that his techniques work equally well on Nazi's and pain and death know no racial boundaries or distinctions…

the ghoul will show surprise and incredulity that the new powers that be, want nothing to do with him or his methods.

45 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

the ghoul will show surprise and incredulity that the new powers that be, want nothing to do with him or his methods.

S,

Reality is stranger than that. You are a good person. Many of the new powers that be were not.

The USA fucking hired them.

Operation Paperclip and so on.

Their progeny are part of the US Deep State.

Don't get me started on the boneheads who allowed this to happen...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

Jesus f…

I cannot think of a direct movie or literary reference but it’s like this:

Ghestappo ghoul yes man mad scientist in the process of killing or torturing a jewish person, puts hands up on liberation forces arrival, on seeing the change in the tide and the identities of his potential overlords he smiles to the Allied commander and proceeds to torture and kill a nearby SS officer boasting that his techniques work equally well and pain and death know no racial boundaries or distinctions…

Sounds like the Nazi character Arnim Zola in the Captain America movies/comics, or the Nazi played by Christopher Waltz in INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

Reality is stranger than that. You are a good person. Many of the new powers that be were not.

The USA fucking hired them.

Operation Paperclip and so on.

Their progeny are part of the US Deep State.

Don't get me started on the boneheads who allowed this to happen...

Michael

But will the FBI (and CIA etc.) survive (in the form they are in) this time? 

Pivoting against Biden so soon after elections seems very much like the ghoul I have described...

Will it really depend upon 2024?

S,

It's easy to arm-chair quarterback so we can make up all kinds of scenarios if we wish. But I like to stick to the rule of identify correctly in order to evaluate correctly.

Human nature is a part of reality that often gets ignored in these issues.

I haven't seen anything practical that would cure the Deep State ghoul problem in the short term, but I did come across a solution for 2024--one that I believe will work.

It's in this video:

6QN4mPQLhvaO_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Learn more about Trevor Loudon and his work: https://www.trevorloudon.com We at www.themelkshow.com want to thank all our amazing patriots pals for joining us on this journey, for...

Trevor Loudon says after a new freedom-loving President is in office (not a Marxist), he should declare a 3 month amnesty period for all people working in the US in cahoots with hostile governments and against the US. If these agents come forward during that period and spill their guts, they will become immune from prosecution. People may not like them after, but they will not suffer legal penalties.

After that 3 month period, they will be hunted down and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, with say 30 years incarceration.

Mel K is big buds with General Flynn, so I think it entirely plausible a plan like this can get to Present Trump after he is reelected, if it is not already with him.

Here's what would happen if he does that.

Nobody among the foreign agents and foreign countries will know who is spilling their guts. So there will be an exodus of foreign agents from the US during the three months.

I see a great deal of good that can come of this, especially during the phase following the three months. That will be a dream time that will not last forever, so something needs to happen. In my view, that will be when laws can be changed in a solid manner toward freedom. Things like Constitutional Amendments, abolishing the IRS, FBI and so on.

I am sure other ideas are out there. But this is one I find plausible and with great chances of working.

Michael

• Upvote 1