Hmmm...not sure if "Deep State Unraveling" is the best thread for this (because it's more like the people would be the ones "unraveling"), but I don't know of a better one, and I have a feeling that it is connected, economically, especially after the "effective altruism" of that crypto fiasco...

Anyway...A tale of three tweets:

"Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon who is estimated to be worth $124 billion, said that he would give away most of his money to charity, making him the latest billionaire to pledge to donate his vast fortune during his lifetime."

"JUST IN - Amazon plans to lay off approximately 10,000 people as soon as this week, the NYT reports."

"MORE - Jeff Bezos warns Americans should 'prepare for the worst' as recession looms and advises to stockpile cash in case there's a devastating downturn"

Sources:

14bezos-wealth2-1-2fb0-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Amazon founder, estimated to be worth $124 billion, suggested in an interview on CNN that he would donate most of his money to...
63724c2cb9d399001837053f?width=1200&form
MARKETS.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Bezos advised consumers and businesses to delay unnecessary purchases and build their cash reserves in case economic conditions...

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Looks like this is on the way.

Sources cited don't support the headline ...

revolver142-wednesdayExcerpt.png

William,

I actually looked deeper just now.

I was sure you had stumbled somehow, but I wanted to see how.

And I saw.

Wanna know what I found?

I found that you really need to do more than skim before you try to rebut something so obviously weird-looking.

Here is a direct quote from the Revolver article you quoted the NYT from (my bold):

What is Article 142? The lying New York Times explains:

Tsk tsk tsk...

GOTCHA!!!!

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

NYT is the only one mentioned.

So what sources?

Ones familiar with a person who called someone who heard about the topic?

Oh, Lord.

I can't resist.

Here is a direct quote from the NYT article that Revolver News was displaying as the lying fake news.

NYT being quoted by Revolver:

According to constitutional lawyers and past court rulings...

Which?

Blank-out.

If it weren't for shit-ass lousy standards for sources, some people would have no standards at all.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 2

Hamadeh just hit a nerve with me.

This way of saying it is perfect.

It doesn't look like it right now because of the massive propaganda out there in the culture, but the Deep State is losing ground. Lots of it.

And so is China for that matter.

Take heart. We are winning something that ain't easy and is as messy as all get out.

But we are winning.

Michael

Take the following story with a grain of salt.

But also be aware that there's a there there.

Brazil Military Kills “Red Command” Cartel Leaders, Prepares Take Over

Brazil-Dec-4.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Gateway Pundit and Matt Tyrmand on War Room were the first worldwide to report that the Brazilian military is moblizing under its constitutional authority to protect democracy. Sources on the ground...

The reason I said take this with a grain of salt is because the article references a video of people shooting guns in the air and said that was Comando Vermelho when that actually is an old video and not even Brazilian.

So I bopped around some Portuguese language sites to see what they are saying. It looks like the military actually did go into the command center of the Comando Vermelho and kill its leaders.

The Comando Vermelho is one of the world's major drug and trafficking cartels that is the unofficial army (muscle) of Lula. I knew about them ever since they were called Falange Vermelho. God knows in my addiction stage I was a good customer. :) 

But several places are also saying that Brazil is closing it's borders with other South American countries.

The tension is high between the military and that corrupt idiot Supreme Court Justice Alexandre de Moraes and there are calls from the Senate for the arrest of Moraes.

So, from all indications, it looks like there will be a military intervention.

Just a word on a technicality. In the 60's, there was a military coup in Brazil. The President at the time, Janioo Quadros, resigned after sending his vice to China on some kind of diplomatic mission. Back then they didn't have jets, only propeller planes and that trip to China took days. The attempt by Janio, who had been an enormously popular president, was to have the people clamor for him to return to the presidency and he could take over as dictator. Instead, Brazil yawned. But there was a problem: no VP around to take his place. So the military stepped in and took over the government--without firing a shot. Once in power, they liked it and stayed in power for a couple of decades.

In the present case, the current Brazilian law allows the military to take over to restore order if things get out of hand, like if there are indications of massive fraud and crime and people are in the streets protesting everyday in the tens of millions all over the country. After order is restored, the Brazilian Constitution will once again go back to normal.

So... massive protests that have been going on for weeks, an out-of-control Supreme Court Justice making hamhanded shit up as he goes along, the people clamoring for a military intervention, the military just took out the leadership of the drug cartel that supports Lula, and it is probably closing the borders of Brazil.

Everything, from where I sit, looks like it's going to happen.

But, as in all politics, it only happens when it happens. The predictions I read, and not just at Gateway Pundit, are that this will happen within a week. Will it? We have to wait and see.

Deep State-wise, if the military undoes the fraudulent election in Brazil, it will be a massive blow. Just the domino effect itself in other countries around the world will severely weaken the Deep State. But imagine if what Brazil does gives courage and inspiration to the American military and those wusses in Congress... 

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

For those who want some hopium with substance, the following interview between MelK and Patrick Byrne is like a breath of fresh air.

MEL K & PATRICK BYRNE | BEYOND THE FOG OF WAR DISCLOSURE 12-6-22

LrUJjQrHjGJ8_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Learn More About The America Project: https://americaproject.com/about/ Please help save America: One More Mission: https://onemoremission.com Fund freely campaign:...

According to Patrick, the important part is that lame duck sessions are dangerous. This is when the outgoing powers that be do their Hail Mary passes and some actually happen, like the income tax, the creation of the Fed...

Patrick is worried they are going to try to stack the Supreme Court.

But he's more than optimistic that we will be getting a good chunk of the country back with the peaceful transfer of power. Taking the House was key according to him.

He says SCOTUS is holding a gun to the head of Congress because SCOTUS just accepted the BRUNSON case for conference in January. 

The gist of the case (without citing all the law and noise) is that a person, Brunson, filed a lawsuit in Utah because Congress under Mike Pence certified the 2020 presidential election without satisfying the 10 day period for investigation of election fraud when a complaint about it is made by a proper authority. The complaint actually was made and the House decided NOT to observe the 10 day period or allow investigations and got on with it.

Notice that this case is not about election fraud. It's about breach of legal protocol and procedure written clearly in law. 

In a worst case scenario, the entire House that participated in that session can be found guilty of committing a felony. God knows what would happen to the certification...

I probably screwed up a detail or other, but I know I got the broad outline and gist right.

Patrick doesn't believe Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and company were just going to stand by and passively let a new House sworn in that could potentially damage them for real, so they have different plans--Hail Mary's--to try to neutralize the upcoming catastrophe, like stack SCOTUS with new appointees.

And, according to Patrick, SCOTUS took the BRUNSON case as a defensive threat, basically telling the Dems, "You wanna stack the Court? Go and fucking try."

I'm actually watching this again.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Add to this, Steven D’Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI Washington Field Office and monkeyshit stirrer supreme, is retiring before Congress can get all over his ass in January.

Timing is all.

Something urgent must be happening in his family because he said retiring is painful, but he wants to spend more time with them.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Add to this, Steven D’Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI Washington Field Office and monkeyshit stirrer supreme, is retiring before Congress can get all over his ass in January.

Timing is all.

Something urgent must be happening in his family because he said retiring is painful, but he wants to spend more time with them.

Michael

"There is no reason to expect a steel shortage. It is a slanderous, unfounded rumor that a Steel Unification Plan had been in the making and that it had been favored by Mr. Orren Boyle. Mr. Boyle’s attorney has issued an emphatic denial and has assured the press that Mr. Boyle is now vehemently opposed to any such plan. Mr. Boyle, at the moment, is suffering from a nervous breakdown.'"

-Atlas Shrugged

• Smile 1

News out of South America. 'Auto-Golpe,' no.

pedro-castillo-1670438067648_v2_615x300.
NOTICIAS.UOL.COM.BR

A Justiça peruana decretou hoje a prisão preventiva do presidente destituído, Pedro Castil...

For those who want an English version not slanted by the Predator Class Media, the following is a broad overview.

Tyrmand: Peruvian President Emboldened by Lula’s Brazil Steal Tries to Dissolve Congress

vNdlh.qR4e-small-Tyrmand-Peruvian-Presid
RUMBLE.COM

Tyrmand: Peruvian President Emboldened by Lula’s Brazil Steal Tries to Dissolve Congress & Is Immediately Impeached In Five Hours

It's only about 4 minutes, but Tyrmand is great at hitting the main points.

Note that he keeps taking about the São Paulo Forum. Think leftie Davos kind of thing and you get the idea. All of the bad actors in Latin America right now, the ones fighting for one world government at root with local dictatorships supporting it, seem to have a tie-in to the São Paulo Forum.

Michael

Here is a part of the Deep State that was not too difficult to unravel.

JUST IN: Joe Biden’s “Pup Handler” Sam Brinton OUT at Department of Energy Over Luggage Theft

110222brinton1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Biden’s gender fluid “pup handler” Sam Brinton is no longer employed at the Department of Energy after he stole at least two pieces of luggage from airports. The Department of Energy confirmed Sam...

He unraveled himself.

I hear the non-binary people are crucifying him right now for making a high visibility mockery of being non-binary.

On a gut level, I feel, "Whew. At least this one is over with." I don't like that dude representing the US government, not even under an impostor occupying the presidency.

I can only imagine what Arabian countries thought of the USA when looking at this guy who had high level nuclear security clearance.

Looking through their eyes, the word "Satan" comes to mind.

But through my eyes, I prefer a different word.

Jackass.

Michael