3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Ew.

"Stacey Abrams just said more abortions will help solve the inflation problem. You can't make this up."

The following is from the Babylon Bee....just in case you can't tell (Satire? What Satire?)...

"Stacy Abrams Explains You Can Get Your Bills Down To $0 By Killing Yourself"

6350513d0ed616350513d0ed62.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

ATHENS, GA – Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams shocked Americans this week when she insisted we need abortion because

• Upvote 1

I'm only posting this article because of the photo of Bill Barr. I feel the itch to meme...

Disgraced Former AG Bill Barr Says Corrupt DOJ “Did a Good Job Prosecuting” Danchenko Who Was Found Innocent on All Counts

IMG_3961.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Why would anyone believe a word corrupt former DOJ Attorney General Bill Barr says?  He came in as a hero and left as a zero. Bill Barr joined...

My meme:

image.png

:)

If someone doesn't get the reference, remember this guy?

image.png

Michael

"The new UK prime minister and WEF puppet is a strong advocate for the introduction of CBDC… This could have been a marketing video for WEF… Klaus Schwab is so proud of his young protégé … "

(And people ask why Libertartians and others are buying into conspiracy theories, but who needs theories when the Establishment is saying it outright?)

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That dude is proof positive that massive new AI and robotics inroads exist in the modern world.

Believe it or not, that is not the only tweet I have seen making this kind of comment. There are a bunch of 'em.

Michael

The "robots" are glitching all over the place...

• Smile 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That dude is proof positive that massive new AI and robotics inroads exist in the modern world.

Believe it or not, that is not the only tweet I have seen making this kind of comment. There are a bunch of 'em.

Michael

uc?id=1p3-jhm-SoAdKNV6yY2_hwqBiUKwVvwrK

On 10/8/2022 at 6:52 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Paypal tried to get cute and engineer compliance through people's accounts.

Then it lost a shitload of money and customers.

Now, guess what?

Oh... we were only joking... we mean... er... someone goofed... er... we didn't mean it...

transparent_round.png
GAB.COM

Disclose.tv on Gab: 'JUST IN - PayPal spox on $2,500 misinfo fine: "An AUP notice recently went out in error that included incorrect...

Error.

Yeah, right.

It's always an error in the direction toward woke authoritarianism..

Good God, they think we're stupid...

At least now they are backing off a bit.

Michael

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water (cue JAWS theme)...I've pasted the relevant portions of this tweet's claim below, and the "legalese" /jargon debates over it has already begun on that Twitter thread ("misinformation" vs. "misleading information", etc...)

"ICYMI - PayPal has reinstated its $2,500 fine for 'misinformation.'"

pp258.png
WWW.PAYPAL.COM

Acceptable Use Policy
pp258.png
WWW.PAYPAL.COM

PayPal User Agreement provides information regarding opening and closing an account, managing funds in multiple currencies, account...

Restricted Activities

"In connection with your use of our websites, your PayPal account, the PayPal services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, other PayPal customers, or third parties, you must not:

• Breach this user agreement, the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, the Commercial Entity Agreements (if they apply to you), the PayPal Balance Terms and Conditions (if it applies to you), or any other agreement between you and PayPal;
  • Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
  • Infringe PayPal’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
  • Sell counterfeit goods;
  • Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing;
  • Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;

and

"Last updated on September 21, 2021"

"You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of PayPal's services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy. Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a violation of the PayPal User Agreement and may subject you to damages, including liquidated damages of $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation, which may be debited directly from your PayPal account(s) as outlined in the User Agreement (see “Restricted Activities and Holds” section of the PayPal User Agreement)."

This story is raising red flags and suspicions already on the internet. False flag, perhaps?
(I say: It's possible. Some people wonder why libertarians and others are "falling for conspiracy theories", but just look around; with all the false flags and accusations like the Jussie Smollet story, the Michigan Whitmer fake kidnapping plot, etc, would YOU put it past them?)

Re: the alleged attacker:

"The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a ‘Former Castro Nudist Protester’ and hemp ‘jewelry maker’ ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me."

"Alleged Pelosi attacker identified as David Depape - Police"

4 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

Didn't Pelosi make a comment about workers and illegal immigrants not long ago?

Isn't a hammer a tool a handyman might carry around a rich person's place undergoing any work... and not look suspicious to any security?

Perhaps "Depape" was insulted?

Good point...still have to wonder how a migrant would get through security, and-wait, never mind...

"Pelosi ripped for saying Florida needs migrants to ‘pick the crops’"

immigrants-pelosi-comp.jpg?quality=75&st
NYPOST.COM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made the stunning remarks Friday as she insisted that US has a responsibility to secure the border but also...

"The clot thickens"...contra the "disgruntled migrant" theory, the following attempts to paint Depape as a "conspiracy theorist"...(of course, his Facebook page is deleted, so hard to confirm that, now...)

pelosi-residence.webp?w=1600&h=900&q=88&
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it," San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said.

"The network also spoke with some relatives of Depape who confirmed the contents of his Facebook page––which has since been deleted–– to include posts discussing widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, posts with misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccine, and a YouTube video titled "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)."

55 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

Didn't Pelosi make a comment about workers and illegal immigrants not long ago?

Isn't a hammer a tool a handyman might carry around a rich person's place undergoing any work... and not look suspicious to any security?

Perhaps "Depape" was insulted?

"Stop....HAMMER TIME!!!"

(It says "both were holding hammers", but I've seen others say that they were fighting over the same hammer...all we know is that we know little, right now...)

Video emerges...little info, there, except people are speculating over the direction of the broken glass...I say there's too much speculating going on right now, with too little confirmed info, so I will be backing off this for a bit.

Of course, there are still people trying to claim the opposite, that he was MAGA...

(Bonus: now there are reports of the guy being in his underwear??? But then, if he is a nudist, then I guess that makes sense... )

Curiouser and curiouser...
(Caveat: to be clear, I am not laughing at the assault itself, if it were real, but laughing at the absurdity of the details surrounding it...)