19 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Wouldn't be something if the hammer hit was ordered and paid for by Nancy Pelosi herself? For, say, finding out Paul was sleeping with Monica Lewinski? Or AOC?

:)

Michael

Nothing would surprise me, at this point...

Around this Paul Pelosi story, I keep seeing references to Jesse Smollett.

For example:

Jesse Smollett is trending on Twitter if anyone wants to look. About 95% of the tweets are about Paul Pelosi,

But Kari Lake already did a Smollett thing a few days ago.

Kari Lake calls break-in at Hobbs campaign headquarters 'Jussie Smollett part two'

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

PEORIA, Arizona — Kari Lake, the Republican nominee for governor of Arizona, called reporters "despicable" for asking her to respond to allegations from the Arizona Democratic Party that she was directly...

There's also a story that just happened a few hours ago and people are already calling it a Smollett.

People are wondering who would set fire to a political sign in the middle of the country in the middle of the night with a photographer on the opposite political side conveniently nearby. Some people are even wondering what the hell a Fetterman sign is doing on a farm in the first place. Lots of Smollett comments. :) 

Persuasion-wise, this is interesting. The constant blatant lying by the Democrats has resulted in a meme about it. When faced with a weird story aimed at MAGA, this meme spontaneously erupts as the first thing that comes to mind.

This is a tell. It indicates what people really think of the Democrats (and predator class for that matter) outside of the media.

This is one narrative the fake news media can't control. The human nature urge to express comedy in the face of lame obviousness is stronger than any fake narrative or propaganda no matter how much money is poured on it.

Speaking of comedy, a great metaphor for these false flags to smear MAGA is the guy who keeps telling the same joke over and over. It doesn't work.

What's worse, he thinks the people who do laugh are laughing at the joke and not at him. But they are laughing at him.

Michael

• Upvote 1

"BREAKING: Paul Pelosi "sounded somewhat confused," referred to attacker as "friend" during 911 call"

article_Screen_Shot_2022-10-29_at_3.22.2
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

During the home invasion, DePape apparently allowed Pelosi to use the bathroom, leading to the 911 call where he referred to DePape as a...

Yeah, this story is a weird one...

35 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"BREAKING: Paul Pelosi "sounded somewhat confused," referred to attacker as "friend" during 911 call"

article_Screen_Shot_2022-10-29_at_3.22.2
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

During the home invasion, DePape apparently allowed Pelosi to use the bathroom, leading to the 911 call where he referred to DePape as a...

I am sticking with a lover's quarrel.

Holy cow...this is blowing up in their faces so badly (see video in 2nd tweet):

(Reporter on hot mic after San Francisco Police Press Conference regarding Paul Pelosi
On the phone with boss:)
"Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?"
"Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff?"
"Nope?"

On 9/9/2022 at 8:48 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More on Bolsonaro in Brazil.

Here is the morality of the people who are supporting him en masse.

The guy in the front of this huge crowd of people is showing a 5 real note because he wants water. Except the guy selling water is way down behind him amidst the crowd.

The guy gives the 5 reais to the people behind him with instructions to pass it on and buy a bottle of mineral water. People pass the money on and then they pass the bottle of mineral water back.

Just for the record on what Bolsonaro said above the video, apparently Lula (his opponent and former president) had a "deplorables" moment and called Bolsonaro supporters a "pussy clan" ("cuscuz clã").

So Bolsonaro was mocking him for that.

The word used, though, was "cuscuz" (couscous), which is a savory corn meal cake often eaten with seafood and sauce, or shredded meat and cream cheese, and so on. For some reason, this word is also slang for pussy.

Spelling it as "cuscuz" is a slight about the accent of ignorant people (I believe, although I'm not 100% sure).

I am sure of this. Couscous is yellow, which is why Bolsonaro mentioned the millions of yellow shirts on his supporters.

He also called Lula a jailbird since he has been in prison recently and said he must be feeling left out if he saw this video.

Michael

TG,

That is sad.

What's more, it is a result of the same kinds of election frauds that occurred in 2020 here in the USA.

This difference is that a huge contingent based on Bolsonaro was elected underneath. So I believe Bolsonaro is going to use that, do what Trump did, and become even stronger.

He is going to deepen those roots, get more and more and more MBGA people elected, and then run again and win.

Lula had a lot of friends in his earlier administrations. He will be surrounded with strong opposition this go around.

I would not be surprised to see him impeached after a while.

The real problem there is China.

Lula is not totally bought by China like Biden is, but he is bought by China.

Michael

One other thought about Brazil.

Wanna bet Bolsonaro's time out will be focused on getting the election system de-corrupted, even if only by volunteers like is happening right now in the USA?

And wanna bet he will have a hell of lot of help from President Trump after 2024?

I am said about today, but not sad about the future. Political change takes time.

Michael

On 10/29/2022 at 6:31 PM, ThatGuy said:

TG,

From an offhand remark I heard elsewhere, I thought of a headline to a song or or short story or play or something based on this.

Two Dudes in their Underwear with Hammers in a Bedroom

I don't know how the song or story or play would turn out, but that headline there makes a big-ass promise: This will be interesting.

Half of the marketing is already done.

Michael

Here's a real downside of Lula winning in Brazil.

https://twitter.com/monicaonairtalk/status/1587034778095812614

Unfortunately you have to click on the link because a message popped up--right here on lil ole OL--saying Twitter does not allow embedding of that tweet.

But Twitter does allow the embedding on OL of the tweet that was embedded in that tweet on Twitter (given below). It is of narco-terrorists celebrating the election of Lula with a shitload of gunfire.

The part that was not allowed to be embedded was by "Monica Mathews on Air" saying: 

And our history shows, we likely supported it.

Michael

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That is sad.

What's more, it is a result of the same kinds of election frauds that occurred in 2020 here in the USA.

This difference is that a huge contingent based on Bolsonaro was elected underneath. So I believe Bolsonaro is going to use that, do what Trump did, and become even stronger.

He is going to deepen those roots, get more and more and more MBGA people elected, and then run again and win.

Lula had a lot of friends in his earlier administrations. He will be surrounded with strong opposition this go around.

I would not be surprised to see him impeached after a while.

The real problem there is China.

Lula is not totally bought by China like Biden is, but he is bought by China.

Michael

Post-election updates:

WWW.BARRONS.COM

Truckers and other protesters on Monday blocked some highways in Brazil in an apparent protest over the electoral defeat of far-right...

"31.10.22 Brazil .. the Brazilian people are taking to the streets demanding that the armed forces be activated because they do not accept the results of the election. A mega demonstration is scheduled for 11.02.22 in front of the Brazilian army barracks." (see video footage)

• Like 1