Wow. Not sure if this is quite the right place to put this, but I'm sure there's some relation...(I know the Q anons would think so, anyway...)

92b47b95-30fc-4fbf-a695-9df958d33f8f-120
PJMEDIA.COM

The longest-serving monarch in the history of the United Kingdom and the second-longest-serving monarch in history has passed away. Queen...

51 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Wow. Not sure if this is quite the right place to put this, but I'm sure there's some relation...(I know the Q anons would think so, anyway...)

92b47b95-30fc-4fbf-a695-9df958d33f8f-120
PJMEDIA.COM

The longest-serving monarch in the history of the United Kingdom and the second-longest-serving monarch in history has passed away. Queen...

skynews-prince-charles-king-charles_5892
NEWS.SKY.COM

Charles could have gone with a different name, but it's been confirmed he will be King Charles III.

King to be known as Charles III - as William and Kate become Duke and Duchess of Cornwall

"Charles could have gone with a different name, but it's been confirmed he will be King Charles III."

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bolsonaro is called the Brazilian Trump.

This just happened on Truth Social from President Trump.

image.png

[President Trump writing]:
President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil,“Tropical Trump” as he is affectionately called, has done a GREAT job for the wonderful people of Brazil. When I was President of the U.S., there was no other country leader who called me more than Jair seeking Tariff & Tax cuts, Trade Renegotiations, Strengthened Drug & Border Policies (to put the “bad guys” in jail!), Military Help, & more. President Bolsonaro loves Brazil beyond all else. He is a wonderful man, and has my Complete & Total Endorsement!!!

:)

They have voter cheating in Brazil, too. Let's see...

Michael

On 9/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, ThatGuy said:

Talk about becoming "unraveled"; unhinged, even. Kathy Griffin, not content to post pics of her beheading Donald Trump (maybe that's where Peter got the idea for his wish about Alex Jones?) is now threatening that people better vote Democrat or else: Civil War:
k

uc?id=1GJZmaY-Xw8dUTltpd2YYglBLYHViHq4p

(And in case anyone's tempted to give her "the benefit of the doubt" as to what she meant, or forgot about this little gem:)
uc?id=1RHMrQXNZ7jazjLWxOXMWRPV26PVCLplg

Not to be outdone, the Lincoln Project weighs in with their bloodlust...

On 9/8/2022 at 5:01 PM, ThatGuy said:
skynews-prince-charles-king-charles_5892
NEWS.SKY.COM

Charles could have gone with a different name, but it's been confirmed he will be King Charles III.

King to be known as Charles III - as William and Kate become Duke and Duchess of Cornwall

"Charles could have gone with a different name, but it's been confirmed he will be King Charles III."

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
DOSSIER.SUBSTACK.COM

Charles is a king for our times, in the worst way imaginable.

Now HERE is your "Deep State" connection. Excerpts:

"The newly minted king is also an avowed proponent of depopulation, having on multiple occasions called for population control of broader civilization. "

"At the onset of COVID Mania, Charles sat down with World Economic Forum leader Klaus Schwab, in which the pair excitedly championed a “Great Reset” to “solve the climate crisis and restore the natural world.” In a podcast with Schwab, Charles advocated “carbon pricing” of goods and a “net zero” agenda, which, of course, would result in mass human suffering."

"Charles doesn’t actually care about the environment. It serves as window dressing for his true aims. His advocacy for the “green” agenda, through Davos talking points, is part of a campaign to usurp more power for the “elite” circles that he travels within. Charles has spent the last several years dedicating lots of time and energy to
promoting the ESG agenda, which acts to cartelize industry and create financial monopolies in the name of the environment."

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

What makes what happened in Venezuela impossible in America?

S,

In theory, nothing.

In practice, the Second Amendment and all that implies.

South American culture is structured from the top down. Individualism is only an idea that is growing there.

In the USA, a top-down government will not be able to enforce things beyond a certain point. The people stand up and say, "Hell, no!" They do that, they have done that and they will always do that. Ayn Rand called this the American Sense of Life and worried that it would fall without a proper philosophy, but that's a premise worth checking.

One of the ways to check that premise is apply it to guns. A country of families and individuals with guns simply cannot be conquered by a military. There are too many of them for a military to hold. The authoritarians have to remove the guns from the people first. They have to disarm the public, then move in with their own guns.

Unless they do that, the American Sense of Life, in all its glorious diverse manifestations and even contradictions, will flourish. Whether religion, philosophy, science, entrepreneurship, and on and on and on, Americans will pursue these things because they can (defended by guns) and they want to.

But there are swamps. There have been top-down attempts to take over the American government going back to the founding of the country. There is a guy I like a lot who has an organization called the Rising Tide Foundation, Matthew Ehret and his wickedly intelligent and perceptive wife, Cynthia Chung, who have detailed the first major swamp in America.

A swamp is a band of elitists who cheat and abuse money, power and public influence to install and maintain society divided in an entitled ruling class and a subservient serf class.

The first swamp, although Matthew and Cynthia do not call it that, was the disgruntled English upper class. They never accepted the crown's loss of America (meaning their ruling class privileges over the colonies). Since they could not win an outright war (twice), they tried various forms to penetrate the American government and institutions covertly, sometimes through finance, sometimes through influencing laws, sometimes helping kill American politicians, and so on. There are still echoes and remnants of this today, especially through the banks and Wall Street.

In fact, all the different swamps that have happened leave echoes and remnants. And they intertwine with other swamps since they are all fruits of the same predator tree. They all see other humans--the ones they assign to a serf class--as objects and livestock for their own disposal. 

Larry Schweikart wrote a book called Dragonslayers (referral link) detailing six different swamps and six different presidents who dealt with them. The Slavery Swamp (Abraham Lincoln), the Spoils Swamp (Grover Cleveland),  the Trust Swamp (Theodore Roosevelt), the CIA Swamp (John Kennedy), the Bureaucracy Swamp (Ronald Reagan), and the Deep State Swamp (Donald Trump).

I'm still reading this book and it is an eye-opener. So I can only talk about Schweikart's notions of the Slavery Swamp and the Spoils Swamp so far. (This last means government jobs given in exchange for votes, a system Martin van Buren instituted in the 1820s that grew into a huge swamp system by the time of Grover Cleveland. We still have echoes and remnants.)

But don't think the different swamps aren't deadly. They have been behind the assassinations of presidents and other high officials in the US government. And they have been behind almost all of the oppressive laws (with a few weird exceptions like Prohibitions--that one came from the bottom up, and even then the swamp creatures jumped on it and eventually controlled, by law, the organized crime that grew up around it).

In all cases, the American people fought, adapted and somewhat tamed the swamp creatures, at least beat them back to an irritation for average Americans instead of absolute rulers, and America grew.

Just think. With all of the mess Presidents Bush (both of them), Clinton and Obama inflicted on the US, all it took was one Trump in one administration to make the economy roar. Twice. Not even a top-down imposed pandemic caused the USA to turn into Venezuela (which, btw, relies on a single product, oil, for its wealth).

Now we have an illegitimate government installed by fraud by the swamp creatures and they are getting ready to get their asses kicked hard. 

The US people fight when they get fed up.

The Venezuelan people take it.

I believe the Internet will cause all these countries that take it to wake up over time. It will take generations, but human beings are primates and the number one method primates use to learn is imitation.

When young people look at their parents suffering an oppressed and impoverished life, they think it's normal. That is until they reach a certain age. Then they start asking questions. If they have easy access (through the Internet) to images and sounds that show them that life is far better than theirs elsewhere, they start asking why they can't have that, too.

Then the rest follows and it is unstoppable. That is the one thing authoritarians can't make the Internet stop providing. Images and sounds of a better life. Then the ideas behind that better life. That, I believe, will cause the most oppressive authoritarians to fall.

With the swamp, here I agree with Ayn Rand. A philosophy of reason, small government and individual rights is needed. And that is happening right now with the MAGA movement.

A swamp is a parasite, not a monster in its own regard. The swamp needs a host that is not a swamp to feed on and stay alive. But what use has a host for a parasite? None. So getting rid of the parasite, to me, is where ideas come in.

Notice that Steve Bannon is not fighting the Deep State as his rallying call anymore. He is fighting the Administrative State. That covers all swamps. He is turning that phrase, Administrative State, into a buzzword. I think once Americans make this concept clear and assign it to evil and a parasite class that is harmful to them, a parasite class that is feeding on them, a parasite class they can easily live without, something fundamental will change for the better.

This could never happen in Venezuela from the way it currently exists. The popular will has to come before the means for a change that big can occur. Oh, rich people always provide money and instruction for something to happen, but without a popular will, it doesn't take.

In America, there is plenty of popular will to kick the bums out. Not even a couple of Marxist-indoctrinated generations is abolishing that will. On the contrary, many of the indoctrinated people are slowly coming out of it and wondering what the hell happened to them.

I have great hopes for the future here in America. That doesn't mean this process will be easy, not ugly, violent at times, and so on. (And irritating as all hell.) The swamp creatures are malicious and evil. They like their privilege and want to defend it with all the deadly force and covert machinations they can muster.

But in the end, the American Sense of Life is strong and healthy, and it is protected from guns by guns. And the will for freedom is protected from authoritarian ideas by a culture of ideas one chooses. 

That means, to paraphrase Reagan, we win. They lose.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

In theory, nothing.

In practice, the Second Amendment and all that implies.

South American culture is structured from the top down. Individualism is only an idea that is growing there.

In the USA, a top-down government will not be able to enforce things beyond a certain point. The people stand up and say, "Hell, no!" They do that, they have done that and they will always do that. Ayn Rand called this the American Sense of Life and worried that it would fall without a proper philosophy, but that's a premise worth checking.

One of the ways to check that premise is apply it to guns. A country of families and individuals with guns simply cannot be conquered by a military. There are too many of them for a military to hold. The authoritarians have to remove the guns from the people first. They have to disarm the public, then move in with their own guns.

Unless they do that, the American Sense of Life, in all its glorious diverse manifestations and even contradictions, will flourish. Whether religion, philosophy, science, entrepreneurship, and on and on and on, Americans will pursue these things because they can (defended by guns) and they want to.

But there are swamps. There have been top-down attempts to take over the American government going back to the founding of the country. There is a guy I like a lot who has an organization called the Rising Tide Foundation, Matthew Ehret and his wickedly intelligent and perceptive wife, Cynthia Chung, who have detailed the first major swamp in America.

A swamp is a band of elitists who cheat and abuse money, power and public influence to install and maintain society divided in an entitled ruling class and a subservient serf class.

The first swamp, although Matthew and Cynthia do not call it that, was the disgruntled English upper class. They never accepted the crown's loss of America (meaning their ruling class privileges over the colonies). Since they could not win an outright war (twice), they tried various forms to penetrate the American government and institutions covertly, sometimes through finance, sometimes through influencing laws, sometimes helping kill American politicians, and so on. There are still echoes and remnants of this today, especially through the banks and Wall Street.

In fact, all the different swamps that have happened leave echoes and remnants. And they intertwine with other swamps since they are all fruits of the same predator tree. They all see other humans--the ones they assign to a serf class--as objects and livestock for their own disposal. 

Larry Schweikart wrote a book called Dragonslayers (referral link) detailing six different swamps and six different presidents who dealt with them. The Slavery Swamp (Abraham Lincoln), the Spoils Swamp (Grover Cleveland),  the Trust Swamp (Theodore Roosevelt), the CIA Swamp (John Kennedy), the Bureaucracy Swamp (Ronald Reagan), and the Deep State Swamp (Donald Trump).

I'm still reading this book and it is an eye-opener. So I can only talk about Schweikart's notions of the Slavery Swamp and the Spoils Swamp so far. (This last means government jobs given in exchange for votes, a system Martin van Buren instituted in the 1820s that grew into a huge swamp system by the time of Grover Cleveland. We still have echoes and remnants.)

But don't think the different swamps aren't deadly. They have been behind the assassinations of presidents and other high officials in the US government. And they have been behind almost all of the oppressive laws (with a few weird exceptions like Prohibitions--that one came from the bottom up, and even then the swamp creatures jumped on it and eventually controlled, by law, the organized crime that grew up around it).

In all cases, the American people fought, adapted and somewhat tamed the swamp creatures, at least beat them back to an irritation for average Americans instead of absolute rulers, and America grew.

Just think. With all of the mess Presidents Bush (both of them), Clinton and Obama inflicted on the US, all it took was one Trump in one administration to make the economy roar. Twice. Not even a top-down imposed pandemic caused the USA to turn into Venezuela (which, btw, relies on a single product, oil, for its wealth).

Now we have an illegitimate government installed by fraud by the swamp creatures and they are getting ready to get their asses kicked hard. 

The US people fight when they get fed up.

The Venezuelan people take it.

I believe the Internet will cause all these countries that take it to wake up over time. It will take generations, but human beings are primates and the number one method primates use to learn is imitation.

When young people look at their parents suffering an oppressed and impoverished life, they think it's normal. That is until they reach a certain age. Then they start asking questions. If they have easy access (through the Internet) to images and sounds that show them that life is far better than theirs elsewhere, they start asking why they can't have that, too.

Then the rest follows and it is unstoppable. That is the one thing authoritarians can't make the Internet stop providing. Images and sounds of a better life. Then the ideas behind that better life. That, I believe, will cause the most oppressive authoritarians to fall.

With the swamp, here I agree with Ayn Rand. A philosophy of reason, small government and individual rights is needed. And that is happening right now with the MAGA movement.

A swamp is a parasite, not a monster in its own regard. The swamp needs a host that is not a swamp to feed on and stay alive. But what use has a host for a parasite? None. So getting rid of the parasite, to me, is where ideas come in.

Notice that Steve Bannon is not fighting the Deep State as his rallying call anymore. He is fighting the Administrative State. That covers all swamps. He is turning that phrase, Administrative State, into a buzzword. I think once Americans make this concept clear and assign it to evil and a parasite class that is harmful to them, a parasite class that is feeding on them, a parasite class they can easily live without, something fundamental will change for the better.

This could never happen in Venezuela from the way it currently exists. The popular will has to come before the means for a change that big can occur. Oh, rich people always provide money and instruction for something to happen, but without a popular will, it doesn't take.

In America, there is plenty of popular will to kick the bums out. Not even a couple of Marxist-indoctrinated generations is abolishing that will. On the contrary, many of the indoctrinated people are slowly coming out of it and wondering what the hell happened to them.

I have great hopes for the future here in America. That doesn't mean this process will be easy, not ugly, violent at times, and so on. (And irritating as all hell.) The swamp creatures are malicious and evil. They like their privilege and want to defend it with all the deadly force and covert machinations they can muster.

But in the end, the American Sense of Life is strong and healthy, and it is protected from guns by guns. And the will for freedom is protected from authoritarian ideas by a culture of ideas one chooses. 

That means, to paraphrase Reagan, we win. They lose.

Michael

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.  I'll have to check out that Dragonslayers book one day.

More on Bolsonaro in Brazil.

Here is the morality of the people who are supporting him en masse.

The guy in the front of this huge crowd of people is showing a 5 real note because he wants water. Except the guy selling water is way down behind him amidst the crowd.

The guy gives the 5 reais to the people behind him with instructions to pass it on and buy a bottle of mineral water. People pass the money on and then they pass the bottle of mineral water back.

Just for the record on what Bolsonaro said above the video, apparently Lula (his opponent and former president) had a "deplorables" moment and called Bolsonaro supporters a "pussy clan" ("cuscuz clã").

So Bolsonaro was mocking him for that.

The word used, though, was "cuscuz" (couscous), which is a savory corn meal cake often eaten with seafood and sauce, or shredded meat and cream cheese, and so on. For some reason, this word is also slang for pussy.

Spelling it as "cuscuz" is a slight about the accent of ignorant people (I believe, although I'm not 100% sure).

I am sure of this. Couscous is yellow, which is why Bolsonaro mentioned the millions of yellow shirts on his supporters.

He also called Lula a jailbird since he has been in prison recently and said he must be feeling left out if he saw this video.

Michael

When you get to the point where elitists are savagely mocked on national TV, the boneheaded narrative and oppressive policies that it sells are going to change real quick.

Just watch.

What I am talking about is a publicity stunt that was dreamed up by Gov. Abbot in Texas. He started by bussing illegal aliens to Washington DC. That has expanded and morphed into sending them to rich neighborhoods to bother the predator ruling class.

At first I thought this was a cheap stunt, good for a chuckle, but eventually would go nowhere. In terms of propaganda, though, it is now paying dividends thousands of times over.

That last one was done by Gov. DeSantis in Florida. He flew 50 illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard in Mass. and released them. 

Our wealthy superiors and gentry had a cow. They couldn't personally take care of "those" people.

Now it has hit nationwide communications and the mainstream.

Tucker just did a full 10 minutes in prime time twisting the knife on their pathetic moral character.

You have to watch this one to see a master at work.

Going by Tucker's form of humor, he sounds like his is the rightful spiritual heir of Rush Limbaugh.

The main satire technique is to pretend to seriously accept overblown negative leftie characterizations of the right and, with tongue in cheek, say we are learning from them, our betters. Then act perplexed when the elitist hypocrisy is shown.

Tucker's technique, balance and timing rivals Rush's. He's perfect and hilarious. And he makes fools out of the wealthy elitists of Martha's Vineyard. Laugh out loud fools.

I don't see them, including the Obamas, reacting well to this.

But this is pure Alinsky. So I do see them caving before too long if it keeps up, at least for a while.

Let's see what happens. 

Michael

• Smile 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When you get to the point where elitists are savagely mocked on national TV, the boneheaded narrative and oppressive policies that it sells are going to change real quick.

Just watch.

What I am talking about is a publicity stunt that was dreamed up by Gov. Abbot in Texas. He started by bussing illegal aliens to Washington DC. That has expanded and morphed into sending them to rich neighborhoods to bother the predator ruling class.

At first I thought this was a cheap stunt, good for a chuckle, but eventually would go nowhere. In terms of propaganda, though, it is now paying dividends thousands of times over.

That last one was done by Gov. DeSantis in Florida. He flew 50 illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard in Mass. and released them. 

Our wealthy superiors and gentry had a cow. They couldn't personally take care of "those" people.

Now it has hit nationwide communications and the mainstream.

Tucker just did a full 10 minutes in prime time twisting the knife on their pathetic moral character.

You have to watch this one to see a master at work.

Going by Tucker's form of humor, he sounds like his is the rightful spiritual heir of Rush Limbaugh.

The main satire technique is to pretend to seriously accept overblown negative leftie characterizations of the right and, with tongue in cheek, say we are learning from them, our betters. Then act perplexed when the elitist hypocrisy is shown.

Tucker's technique, balance and timing rivals Rush's. He's perfect and hilarious. And he makes fools out of the wealthy elitists of Martha's Vineyard. Laugh out loud fools.

I don't see them, including the Obamas, reacting well to this.

But this is pure Alinsky. So I do see them caving before too long if it keeps up, at least for a while.

Let's see what happens. 

Michael

Sorry, Michael, but:

😉

• Smile 3

Woo hoo!

giorgia-meloni-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Today Giorgia Meloni will become Head of the Italian State. With your leadership, Western Europe will stand up and stop the advance of the globalist poison. LONG LIVE THE EUROPE OF THE PATRIOTS! via...

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Woo hoo!

giorgia-meloni-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Today Giorgia Meloni will become Head of the Italian State. With your leadership, Western Europe will stand up and stop the advance of the...

Michael

And already, the local a.m. news radio station here was comparing her to Mussolini...

On another note, if anyone hasn't seen this yet: the European Commision President threatening to "deal" with this victory:

GettyImages-1243409821-scaled.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.EU

‘What is this, a threat?’, Italy’s Salvini asked von der Leyen.

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look at this and think "Anthem."

Michael

Brazil to Denmark to Italy to Midterms.

Sprinkle in Iran.

One of the most beautiful two minutes I have ever heard from a head of state.

• Upvote 1