Wait up...there's a kernel of truth to that "smear campaign"...

Italy’s Giorgia Meloni: From teen activist who praised Mussolini to brink of power

Likely new PM’s party uses the same flame on its logo as the neo-fascist, post-war MSI, but she says the flame has ‘nothing to do with fascism’

"Neo-fascist past"

quote:

Meloni was a teenage activist with the youth wing of the Italian Social Movement (MSI), formed by supporters of fascist dictator Benito Mussolini after World War II.

At 19, campaigning for the far-right National Alliance, she told French television that “Mussolini was a good politician, in that everything he did, he did for Italy.”

After being elected an MP for National Alliance in 2006, she shifted her tone, saying the dictator had made “mistakes,” notably the racial laws, his authoritarianism and entering World War II on the side of Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Germany.

AP22269024766467-1024x640.jpg
WWW.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM

Likely new PM's party uses the same flame on its logo as the neo-fascist, post-war MSI, but she says the flame has 'nothing to do with...

Sorry, but if you disavow your fascist past, but hang on to the symbols, well...you're just begging to be branded as such...

7 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Here's a twist to the story from Italy: Meloni is now getting backlash from her supporters for pledging support to Ukraine...

and the comments...

Say it ain't so.

Please.

bill-gates-civil-war-bring-end.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

Billionaire Bill Gates is warning that America is heading for "civil war" and fears that "political polarization" could "bring it all to an end."

Bill Gates Warns ‘Civil War’ Is Coming, Will ‘Bring It All to an End’

quote:

Billionaire Bill Gates is warning that America is heading for “civil war” and fears that “political polarization” could “bring it all to an end.”

Gates made the prediction during a recent keynote conversation at this year’s Forbes 400 Summit on Philanthropy.

...Gates, who predicted a pandemic back in 2015, said he expects the United States to soon be torn apart by “civil war.”

“We’re going to have a hung election and a civil war,” he said.

“I admit that political polarization may bring it all to an end,” added.

end quotes

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

[quoting SlayNews]

"Bill Gates Warns ‘Civil War’ Is Coming, Will ‘Bring It All to an End'"

I figure that if Gates is predicting Civil War, he's involved in machinations aimed at producing Civil War.  Worrisome.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I figure that if Gates is predicting Civil War, he's involved in machinations aimed at producing Civil War.  Worrisome.

Ellen

Absolutely agreed! 

But its over for these folks Ellen.

The Revolution has been won by The People and its all over but the crying.

The death marches will continue sad to say but the victory is ours no doubt at all.

They know it too.

This is where the metaphor of 4D chess applies the most.

Not sure if you are a chess fan or not but in chess we have a moment in the game where we say "checkmate in six moves" or seven or four or whatever.

This is where we are right now Ellen.

At that point in the game its over and both sides know it and the respectful players who love the game simply place down their King and shake hands with the victor.

Will that happen here? 

No idea but the game is over regardless.

This one is going to be tough (for the bad guys, not for the Trump side).

Trump filed a $475 million lawsuit against CNN.

And he says this is just the beginning.

AP_478786540312_c0-181-4655-2896_s1200x7
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Former President Donald Trump on Monday filed a defamation lawsuit against CNN, accusing the news network of using its “massive influence” to air falsehoods about him.

He filed this 5 weeks before the midterms.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

"Directive 10-289"?

JUST IN - Belarus President Lukashenko: "From October 6, all price increases are forbidden. Forbidden! From today. Not from tomorrow, from today. Therefore, from today, price increases are prohibited."

Ask Richard Nixon how that worked out for him.

I was a kid when that one hit. And even as a kid, I saw what a mess it made.

They tried that crap in Brazil, too. Total flop. The president who did it and "borrowed" and froze everybody's money to make sure it worked (Fernando Collor de Mello) got impeached and resigned before the formalities could be completed.

Also, his bag man (Paulo Cesar Farias) took off and hid out in Thailand until Interpol busted him. He came back to Brazil, was jailed, later pardoned, then assassinated along with his lover, who had chosen her boyfriend poorly. But that's another story... :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Directive 10-289"?

JUST IN - Belarus President Lukashenko: "From October 6, all price increases are forbidden. Forbidden! From today. Not from tomorrow, from today. Therefore, from today, price increases are prohibited."

Coming soon to America...

Paypal tried to get cute and engineer compliance through people's accounts.

Then it lost a shitload of money and customers.

Now, guess what?

Oh... we were only joking... we mean... er... someone goofed... er... we didn't mean it...

transparent_round.png
GAB.COM

Disclose.tv on Gab: 'JUST IN - PayPal spox on $2,500 misinfo fine: "An AUP notice recently went out in error that included incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and this...

Error.

Yeah, right.

It's always an error in the direction toward woke authoritarianism..

Good God, they think we're stupid...

At least now they are backing off a bit.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Disregard my comment; I can't delete the embedded tweet, but apparently it's neither confirmed and may be fake...

TG,

Are you kidding?

Correcting yourself soon after a mistake is maximum credibility.

Leave it there. You earned the reputation that comes from it...

Trust by many can't be bought and it can't be gained through fakery, at least not for long.

Adherence to the truth by choice, both in words and deeds, is a reputation I myself seek.

btw - Never apologize to a woke mob, though. Their game is compliance, not truth, and they will eat you alive. I even think it's OK to lie to a woke mob if you want. :)  

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Are you kidding?

Correcting yourself soon after a mistake is maximum credibility.

Leave it there. You earned the reputation that comes from it...

Trust by many can't be bought and it can't be gained through fakery, at least not for long.

Adherence to the truth by choice, both in words and deeds, is a reputation I myself seek.

btw - Never apologize to a woke mob, though. Their game is compliance, not truth, and they will eat you alive. I even think it's OK to lie to a woke mob if you want. :)  

Michael

Thank you, Michael.
(Still, I don't want to be accused of disinformation by Paypal and charged $2500 for it... 😉 )

• Smile 2

Alex Jones just got fined about $1 billion in damages for Sandy Hook thing.

This, to me is a tell that the Deep State is falling apart. And it's so silly, I'm not even going to provide any links or discuss damages limits, etc. If you want to know what the media says about all this, just do a search.

Here are two reasons I consider this a tell and I am acting this way right now, but there are more.

1. Does anyone really believe the press can use this this issue to drown out the vax madness or the Ukraine war embezzlements or even Hunter Biden's laptop, etc., etc., etc. before the midterm elections?

Heh...

I guess the Deep Staters believe it because they are doing it.

2. Does anyone really believe that this verdict will not be overturned on appeal? Anyone?

Once again, I guess the Deep Staters believe it.

However, this trial was an exercise in how many rights of a defendant a judge can violate in one case and how many procedure errors the Deep State's legal minions can try to get away with in one whack.

The pain in the ass part for Alex of this is the downside of winning, but this is what winning looks like when the beast starts going down in a primal scream.

Michael

A prominent person from the O-land subcommunity, one who came up with a great idea in Silicon Valley, achieved fantastic success, then joined the Deep State has come under fire.

I'm talking about Jimmy Wales.

Yes, he's a propagandist for the predator class. 

Now he's getting the attention he deserves for it. I did not aid in this, but I am being a force multiplier.

Researcher Claims To Uncover Where Those Wikipedia Donations Really Go: Left-Wing Causes

wikipedia-fake-news.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Wikipedia has a long history of bias against conservatives. They worked with Facebook and Google to smear conservatives in the United States. The Gateway Pundit reported: Not only do the anonymous editors at...

The seed is now planted. Watch it grow.

Wales's name is not in the article, but as this thing grows, watch him appear.

Isn't it odd how people who come from an Ayn Rand orientation constantly do this shit?

Michael

• Upvote 2

Sounds like renowned skeptic Michael Shermer has jumped the shark, and could use a bit more skepticism regarding such "Ministry of Truths" of the kind that he is proposing...

"Old editorial cartoon (re Oliver Stone's 1991 film JFK) that captures the deeper problem with conspiracism—the assassination of the truth (applies to Alex Jones's Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, Trump's rigged election conspiracy theory, etc.) We need a Secret Service for the truth"

On 6/11/2022 at 11:18 AM, Peter said:

[Quoting American Patriot Daily]: There is buzz around former Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard as a potential vice presidential pick in 2024.

Peter,

I doubt that will ever happen, but for the sake of argument, it just got a hell of a lot closer in plausibility.

Lookee here:

EPIC! Tulsi Gabbard Is Flying into Phoenix Tuesday to Campaign with Kari Lake and Blake Masters

3215AB78-3BC7-445F-9495-F9C4C6C528F3.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

REPORT: Former Democrat Tulsi Gabbard is flying into Phoenix tomorrow to campaign with Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake. Via Eric Cartellessa from TIME mag. Scoop: Tulsi Gabbard is...

No, Tulsi is not MAGA, but she is a fellow traveler right now.

And as far as I an concerned, she is welcome aboard...

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

I doubt that will ever happen, but for the sake of argument, it just got a hell of a lot closer in plausibility.

Lookee here:

EPIC! Tulsi Gabbard Is Flying into Phoenix Tuesday to Campaign with Kari Lake and Blake Masters

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

REPORT: Former Democrat Tulsi Gabbard is flying into Phoenix tomorrow to...

Michael

Tulsi, Kari Lake, the new Premiere of Alberta, the new PM of Italy, I could go on but love love love these firecracker female Conservative politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

Lookee here:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

REPORT: Former Democrat Tulsi Gabbard is flying into Phoenix tomorrow to...

Michael

Like I have been telling you Peter, the fight is for midterms, 2024 goes through 2022 midterms and the midterms are the only play to deal with the fraud of 2020.

Tulsi coming over is the same as when the Berlin war started to crumble.

Expect more and as I told you previously, the Democratic party will not exist ( in this form) post midterms.