On 7/9/2022 at 5:38 PM, ThatGuy said:

And here's a bit connecting the Sri Lanki president to a farming scheme like the current Dutch farm situation...

1-Sri-Lanka-Organic-Agriculture-tea-plan
FOREIGNPOLICY.COM

A nationwide experiment is abandoned after producing only misery.
1-Sri-Lanka-Organic-Agriculture-tea-plan
FOREIGNPOLICY.COM

A nationwide experiment is abandoned after producing only misery.

From farms in Sri Lanka and the Netherlands to the Amish in Pennsylvania in our own country...it begins...

This is why I follow Steve Bannon.

Notice that this Twitter account is by RINOs and this clip was them tut-tut-tutting.

I think they are too stupid to realize they are advertising MAGA.

Steve said exactly what countless people want to hear.

:)

Michael

EDIT: Should the Twitter video ever go down, you can see the clip in the article below.

“Merrick Garland, You’re Going to Prison Brother” – Steve Bannon Fires a Warning Shot at Biden’s Attorney General (VIDEO)

Screen-Shot-2022-08-23-at-10.47.36-AM-sc
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Steve Bannon fired a warning shot at Attorney General Merrick Garland on Tuesday. This was after John Solomon and Just the News released their report revealing Garland and the Biden White House lied about...

Here's the direct link on Rumble:

fl8tf.Or1b.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Steve Bannon on War Room: Merrick Garland you’re going to prison brother

Woo hoo!

The crazy evil singing lady doesn't even have a playground anymore.

DHS Disinformation Board Terminated — “Rescinded Its Charter” After Jankowicz Served in Missouri, Louisiana, TGP Lawsuit Alleging Collusion in Suppression of Speech

IMG_2661-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On May 18th, Nina Jankowicz resigned from her role in leading the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board. Nina Jankowicz had previously pushed multiple falsehoods. She...

Just in case people don't remember, this is the crazy evil singing lady (Nina Jankowicz):

image.png

(I could have done that montage better, but I didn't have time. Still, you get the idea. :) )

Michael

• Upvote 1

Rank-and-file FBI agents want Wray's head.

FBI staff have 'lost confidence' in Director Christopher Wray and are calling for him to step down, says lawyer, one day after it emerged 'politically biased' agent who protected Hunter Biden had left the bureau

61903273-0-image-a-18_1661943773186.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Kurt Siuzdak, a lawyer who represents whistleblowers at the bureau, said agents are telling him Wray has lost control of the agency and they do not see how he can continue.

The FBI rank-and-file have lost confidence in Director Christopher Wray and are calling for his resignation, according to a report.

Kurt Siuzdak, a lawyer and former FBI agent who now represents whistleblowers at the bureau, said that agents are telling him Wray has lost control of the agency and they do not see how he can continue in his position.

I saw Richard Grenell talk about this and I agree with him.

Wray will probably stay because politics, but this story is a lot of heat in the kitchen for him. So to get out of the kitchen, he is going to fire some people--fall guys and gals.

What's at stake for Wray? Image of FBI? National security? Enforcing the law?

Hell no. It's Wray's job. That is his highest value.

When I look at that, I can't wait to see what happens when the firings start. If I were a news agency, I would be all over them because that is where some juicy scoops will come from. I know the alt-medial folks like Darren Beatie at Revolver will feature it all and investigate it all.

And, who knows? They might even nail Wray's ass. Maybe other asses, too...

Michael

• Upvote 1

There's a report that they swatted Steve Bannon's house again last night. They have already swatted Marjorie Taylor Greene and lots of other MAGA or MAGA-friendly people.

I wonder why they never swat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortes or Nancy Pelosi or Mika Brzezinski or, hell, even RINOs like Meghan McCain or Lindsay Graham.

People say things. People do things.

As far as doing goes, it's all there. What's more, the doers of malfeasance keep doing. They don't hide it.

All people need to do is just look.

Michael

• Upvote 2

This gesture is a lot more than it seems on the surface.

Report: Melania Trump Bought New Wardrobe After FBI ‘Contaminated’ Her Clothes During Mar-a-Lago Raid

GettyImages-1228456757.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Melania Trump reportedly bought a new wardrobe after the FBI “contaminated” her clothes when they searched her room.

The subtext, which is felt by almost everybody, is that the FBI agents are unclean.

Michael

This is a bit morbid, but I wonder what happened to all those fine, old, mishandled, clothes that were thrown away? Maybe the people packing them kept some or they were given to Good Will. Can you imagine the glee a poor person might feel, just to receive something like that? And I am sure plenty of women would not mind it a bit that they were worn by Melania Trump, dry cleaned or not.

Peter,

I've got something else morbid.

Several large stores like Wallmart discontinued selling the MyPillow products of Mike Lindell and everyone of them reported a heavy loss in retail sales. Not just losses due to lack of MyPillow products. Many, many people stopped shopping at these places. And, no, it was not due to any organized boycott. It was capitalism doing its creative destruction thing.

Bed Bath & Beyond got hit really hard. They had to close 150 stores and let go 20% of their employees. And then this happened.

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Jumps to His Death After Struggling Retailer Forced to Close 150 Stores

IMG_7352.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Gustavo Arnal Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal, 52, jumped to his death from the 18th floor of the ‘Jenga Building’ in New York City. Last Wednesday Bed Bath & Beyond announced it will be closing 150...

It's hard to speculate on what causes a man to commit suicide, especially in such a public manner, but I think it is reasonable to assume if his company were doing well, he would not have done this.

And if that is true, he learned about reality the hard way. Mike Lindell's success is not just a matter of opinion or decree from the predator class. It's due to hard work, business savvy, super-effective marketing, and so on. The benefits from all of that was input into his own organization for free when he was selling MyPillow products. Then he removed those products for woke reasons, or at least to feed the predator class beast. He did not remove them for business reasons.

And business reality hit him hard upside the head. His business was not government bought-and-paid for. So pull had nothing to do with his success. He had to convince man-in-the-street consumers to buy from him and this is not a good time to spit on them and call it rain. They saw the spittle coming out of his mouth.

So he learned a hard business lesson about treating ones customers with contempt. They stopped buying.

Lots of people are quipping that it's a shame he didn't have a bunch of MyPillows to land on.

I even got a chuckle out of that, then chastised myself for the morbid humor. Then I reflected. A man like Arnal was not human to me, not in the deep part of my soul, even though another part of me knows he was.

That's just the automatic emotional response I got when thinking about a person who actively worked (along with others) to destroy the foundation of my values, lock, stock and barrel, while enjoying the entitlements of elitist privilege. There is a part of me that doesn't care that this man died. It even feels like poetic justice has been served.

I don't like that part of me, but, frankly, in today's context, fixing it is not high on my priority list. There are more important things to worry about.

The predator class has earned every bit of contempt I have for it. If not more...

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

I've got something else morbid.

Several large stores like Wallmart discontinued selling the MyPillow products of Mike Lindell and everyone of them reported a heavy loss in retail sales. Not just losses due to lack of MyPillow products. Many, many people stopped shopping at these places. And, no, it was not due to any organized boycott. It was capitalism doing its creative destruction thing.

Bed Bath & Beyond got hit really hard. They had to close 150 stores and let go 20% of their employees. And then this happened.

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Jumps to His Death After Struggling Retailer Forced to Close 150 Stores

IMG_7352.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Gustavo Arnal Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal, 52, jumped to his death from the 18th floor of the ‘Jenga Building’ in New York City. Last...

It's hard to speculate on what causes a man to commit suicide, especially in such a public manner, but I think it is reasonable to assume if his company were doing well, he would not have done this.

And if that is true, he learned about reality the hard way. Mike Lindell's success is not just a matter of opinion or decree from the predator class. It's due to hard work, business savvy, super-effective marketing, and so on. The benefits from all of that was input into his own organization for free when he was selling MyPillow products. Then he removed those products for woke reasons, or at least to feed the predator class beast. He did not remove them for business reasons.

And business reality hit him hard upside the head. His business was not government bought-and-paid for. So pull had nothing to do with his success. He had to convince man-in-the-street consumers to buy from him and this is not a good time to spit on them and call it rain. They saw the spittle coming out of his mouth.

So he learned a hard business lesson about treating ones customers with contempt. They stopped buying.

Lots of people are quipping that it's a shame he didn't have a bunch of MyPillows to land on.

I even got a chuckle out of that, then chastised myself for the morbid humor. Then I reflected. A man like Arnal was not human to me, not in the deep part of my soul, even though another part of me knows he was.

That's just the automatic emotional response I got when thinking about a person who actively worked (along with others) to destroy the foundation of my values, lock, stock and barrel, while enjoying the entitlements of elitist privilege. There is a part of me that doesn't care that this man died. It even feels like poetic justice has been served.

I don't like that part of me, but, frankly, in today's context, fixing it is not high on my priority list. There are more important things to worry about.

The predator class has earned every bit of contempt I have for it. If not more...

Michael

Another possible motive for his suicide, "beyond" MyPillow?:

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO who died after falling from NYC high rise was subject of insider trading and fraud lawsuit just before death, documents show

6314d99fed92be0018c5da8d?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

The lawsuit claims that Gustavo Arnal and investor Ryan Cohen collaborated in a "pump and dump" scheme to artificially inflate the...

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Another possible motive for his suicide, "beyond" MyPillow?:

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO who died after falling from NYC high rise was subject of insider trading and fraud lawsuit just before death, documents show

TG,

That just makes my point even better than I did.

Instead of making money from sales, this dork tries to make it from cheating so much not even the predator class abides by looking the other way.

And there's this. If his company was doing well, he would weather the insider trading because there would still be a pot of gold waiting for him after the ordeal.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Good...good...

quote:

Dutch Farmers Topple Agriculture Minister Leading Radical Climate Agenda

The Netherlands’ agricultural minister Henk Staghouwer has been forced to resign following widespread protests from Dutch farmers over his radical climate agenda that seeks to destroy their livelihoods.

Staghouwer was leading the Dutch agriculture ministry’s climate policy that involved confiscating farms in a forced government buy-out scheme.

In the wake of the huge protests from farmers, Staghouwer has now been forced to step down.

He told the Dutch cabinet that pushback from farmers had meant he would not be able to meet a September deadline for rolling out the government’s radical green policy, the AP reported.

The climate agenda involves cutting nitrogen emissions from the nation’s farming sector to the point where it made it impossible for farms to continue operating.

end quote

read more here:

henk-staghouwer-dutch-farmers-claimte-ag
SLAYNEWS.COM

The Netherlands' agricultural minister Henk Staghouwer has been forced to resign following widespread protests from Dutch farmers...

Talk about becoming "unraveled"; unhinged, even. Kathy Griffin, not content to post pics of her beheading Donald Trump (maybe that's where Peter got the idea for his wish about Alex Jones?) is now threatening that people better vote Democrat or else: Civil War:
k

uc?id=1GJZmaY-Xw8dUTltpd2YYglBLYHViHq4p

(And in case anyone's tempted to give her "the benefit of the doubt" as to what she meant, or forgot about this little gem:)
uc?id=1RHMrQXNZ7jazjLWxOXMWRPV26PVCLplg

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Did you notice they's avatar for Twitter and that pictured tweet are the same dress, same photo ?

Good eye! Nice catch.
(Just goes to show just how much they're doubling-down on the past violence, both threats and the real deal. And yet, it's the people on the right/MAGA crowd who are constantly warned against being violent...)