TG,

Holy shit.

The Brazilian Military Police just joined the truck divers in a protest against the election fraud.

It's in Portuguese, but the police officer told the truck driver they have to wait for 72 hours before the President (still Bolsonaro) can say or do anything. That's why he hasn't spoken out. But the police officer implored them to be peaceful during these 72 hours and work within the law.

Then he ended by telling the truck drivers that the Military Police were with them.

That's big...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Holy shit.

The Brazilian Military Police just joined the truck divers in a protest against the election fraud.

It's in Portuguese, but the police officer told the truck driver they have to wait for 72 hours before the President (still Bolsonaro) can say or do anything. That's why he hasn't spoken out. But the police officer implored them to be peaceful during these 72 hours and work within the law.

Then he ended by telling the truck drivers that the Military Police were with them.

That's big...

Michael

Well, then...now, it's a party...

22 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, then...now, it's a party...

TG,

You ain't seen partying yet until you've seen how they do it in Brazil.

:) 

Here.

This may make you feel a little better:

yBqtg.qR4e-small-Matthew-Tyrmand-Bolsona
RUMBLE.COM

Matthew Tyrmand: Bolsonaro's Voter Energy Is Organic And Growing After Signs Of Foul Play By Lula

After all the hollering and media noise, there are two essential facts to keep in mind:

1. Bolsonaro will give a public address tonight about the election. So anyone saying he will do this or that is not saying fact. Bolsonaro did not concede the election and that is a fact. Also, his own words will reflect what he will do (kinda like Trump) since that's the way he rolls. That is a fact. All else is noise.

2. The military in Brazil is the institution that oversees elections. And they are good at it. Notice how fast the results came out after the last vote was cast. :)  

But that also means if the military decides to do an election audit, the military will do an election audit. Period. There will be no massive amount of lawfare and standing bullshit that happened here in the US over the 2020 election.

And get this. The majority of the military in Brazil loves them some Bolsonaro and they do not like Lula. So, imagine they are watchdogs. The idea of uncovering election corruption on Lula's side--and there are indications that there was plenty--is red meat for them.

I now feel solid in saying this audit and investigation will not bode well for Lula. Especially with the entire country rocking in protest against election fraud.

Note, the country is not rocking in protest because Bolsonaro lost. If Lula had won fair and square there would be no protests. The people frustrated about such an outcome would simply get drunk, yell a lot, then go party after a while.

But what I am seeing is different. Protests all over the country. The Brazilian people are not accepting the blatant fraud, especially after they saw what happened to Trump.

Bannon himself believes the election results will be altered in the favor of Bolsonaro once the fraud is investigated, detected in detail, and eliminated. We will have to wait for the military to do its job.

As Bannon said, the mainstream media has little to no influence on the vast majority of the Brazilian people, so they can honk and spin and yawp all they want. Their predator class narrative is for us, not the Brazilian people. And, as you can see, the Brazilian people are pissed. Expect them to stay that way for a long while.

What's more. to repeat what I said earlier, the real problem with Lula is China. That there is the wildcard in the deck.

Michael

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

You ain't seen partying yet until you've seen how they do it in Brazil.

Here.

This may make you feel a little better:

yBqtg.qR4e-small-Matthew-Tyrmand-Bolsona
RUMBLE.COM

Matthew Tyrmand: Bolsonaro's Voter Energy Is Organic And Growing After Signs Of Foul Play...

After all the hollering and media noise, there are two essential facts to keep in mind:

1. Bolsonaro will give a public address tonight about the election. So anyone saying he will do this or that is not saying fact. Bolsonaro did not concede the election and that is a fact. Also, his own words will reflect what he will do (kinda like Trump) since that's the way he rolls. That is a fact. All else is noise.

2. The military in Brazil is the institution that oversees elections. And they are good at it. Notice how fast the results came out after the last vote was cast. :)  

But that also means if the military decides to so an election audit, the military will do an election audit. Period. There will be no massive amount of lawfare and standing bullshit that happened here in the US over the 2020 election.

And get this. The majority of the military in Brazil loves them some Bolsonaro and they do not like Lula. So, imagine they are watchdogs. The idea of uncovering election corruption on Lula's side--and there are indications that there was plenty--is red meat for them.

I now feel solid in saying this audit and investigation will not bode well for Lula. Especially with the entire country rocking in protest against election fraud.

Note, the country is not rocking in protest because Bolsonaro lost. If Lula had won fair and square there would be no protests. The people frustrated about such an outcome would simply get drunk, yell a lot, then go party after a while.

But what I am seeing is different. Protests all over the country. The Brazilian people are not accepting the blatant fraud, especially after they saw what happened to Trump.

Bannon himself believes the election results will be altered in the favor of Bolsonaro once the fraud is investigated, detected in detail, and eliminated. We will have to wait for the military to do its job.

As Bannon said, the mainstream media has little to no influence on the vast majority of the Brazilian people, so they can honk and spin and yawp all they want. Their predator class narrative is for us, not the Brazilian people. And, as you can see, the Brazilian people are pissed. Expect them to stay that way for a long while.

What's more. to repeat what I said earlier, the real problem with Lula is China. That there is the wildcard in the deck.

Michael

Very, very interesting...If it is overturned, what to you think will happen re China and/or Klaus Schwab/Deep State wise, since they are speculated to be behind the results? Seeing as Brazil's military would be involved, I'm guessing there'd be little to stop them overturning the election directly. But I do see it as being a litmus test as to how the Deep State might react to the 2024 election (and/or the midterms, depending on how fast things move in Brazil...)

(The military aspect is especially interesting, since it was speculated in, um..."certain (Q)uarters" that something like that was going to happen here in 2020..."The military is the only way...", and all that...)

Eek...of course, when I say "party"...well...
"This ain't no party/
This ain't no disco/
This ain't no foolin' around/"
-Talking Heads, "Life During Wartime

"BREAKING: Warehouses at Rio de Janeiro's main food distribution center are on fire in Brazil, sparking riots with reported food looting.

"Shots were fired in the air by security forces"

I mentioned this elsewhere (see here).

BREAKING: Netanyahu Wins Outright Majority in Israeli National Elections to be Next Prime Minister

netanyahu-prime-minister.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Exit polls indicate Benjamin Netanyahu has won the election today for Israeli Prime Minister. Netanyahu won more than enough seats to return to power in the latest election. Netanyahu will have more than the 61...

Bibi's not perfect, but Deep Staters HATE him.

That means I love him.

Also, I bet this election turned out this way because the Israelis were not amused by being the Guinea pigs of Big Pharma and the Deep State.

Michael

On 10/31/2022 at 3:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I know Brazil.

There's a hell of a lot going on backstage.

One thing I learned. If the press is saying something and it's from the government, a few days later the contrary usually appears as true.

The press is doing that here, but from a fake news anti-populist approach to influence things so they get power back.

If you read the headlines, they admit that Bolsonaro did not concede the election, but he has agreed to fade away and let Lula take over. Even the New York times is doing this, and it's everywhere.

However, that's not the reality. And if you believe the mainstream press, I have a bridge to sell you cheap.

See here:

Ebzug.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Vish Burra: The Brazilian Spring Is Here

With nonstop pressure from the public, the Military will be forced to audit the election.

And then all hell will break loose. 

Why?

The election used election machines that, magically, saved the day for Lula at the last minute.

There's a shitload of stuff still coming about this Brazilian election.

Steve is calling this the Brazilian Spring. :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/9/2020 at 7:53 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a direct link to the article.

EXCLUSIVE: MELTDOWN! FBI Admits it Now Has 20,000 Pages and Seth Rich Laptop After Years of DENIAL

Now let's see what comes of this. The article says the FBI needs three months to produce all of the Seth Rich stuff is has.

Now the FBI wants 66 years instead of three months.

HUGE: FBI Now Wants 66 Years Before Releasing Information on Seth Rich – Information They Originally DENIED They Had!

seth-rich-in-fact.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

THIS IS A HUGE DEVELOPMENT– In September US District Judge for the Eastern District of Texas ordered the FBI to “produce the information it possesses related to Seth Rich’s laptop.” In our previous...

The FBI (and predator class) deserve every bit of the scorn Jimmy Dore loads onto them.

Enough of FBI bullying the population.

The FBI is not the King and Dictator of America.

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

With nonstop pressure from the public, the Military will be forced to audit the election.

And then all hell will break loose. 

Look what I just found.

This just happened in Rio de Janeiro.

Rio, for God's sake.

Wvs2jly1z0WNHXIk0M2EAenC_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

================ (world orders review) ================ BRAZIL MILITARY ON THE STREETS OF RIO DE JANEIRO... 'COM AS RUAS ESTÃO CHEIAS DE GENTE...' ================ (channel)...

For the rest of you guys, this probably doesn't mean much, but for someone who has lived in Brazil for 32 years like I did, this is like watching a bunch of cats frolicking around and having gobs of fun while a long row of big-ass dogs, all wagging their tails, go right through the middle of them. No fights. They're all happy to see each other.

It just doesn't feel right.

But that's what's happening in Brazil right now.

The people don't agree with the stolen election. The really really really don't.

Michael

Just to tie a ribbon around the Netanyahu win in Israel and put a bow on it, here ya' go:

Yair Lapid calls Netanyahu to congratulate him on winning election

WWW.JPOST.COM

Prime Minister Yair Lapid spoke with opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu and congratulated him on his victory

Michael

The coverup is starting in Brazil, but I don't think it's going to "take" like it did here in the US so far (but at least it's now starting to crumble).

Here is what that start of a cover-up looks like:

Here is what the Brazilian people are seeing in their minds.

This visual sums it up perfectly.

That's not going to go away no matter what a corrupt Brazilian Supreme Court judge is trying to do with the Deep State and fake news media.

Michael

On 10/31/2022 at 7:45 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a real downside of Lula winning in Brazil.

https://twitter.com/monicaonairtalk/status/1587034778095812614

Unfortunately you have to click on the link because a message popped up--right here on lil ole OL--saying Twitter does not allow embedding of that tweet.

But Twitter does allow the embedding on OL of the tweet that was embedded in that tweet on Twitter (given below). It is of narco-terrorists celebrating the election of Lula with a shitload of gunfire.

The part that was not allowed to be embedded was by "Monica Mathews on Air" saying: 

It looks like the video in the tweet about drug traffickers celebrating the Brazilian election result is fake.

At least it has been used for several other things in the past.

In other words, don't take that video seriously as something related to the Brazilian election.

So...

I would say I'm sorry for posting it, but that one was too much fun.

Michael

btw - This is how they used to plant propaganda in the press when the CIA still used finesse.

Nowadays, they just go ahead and make up shit and tell the press to print it, which it gladly does, and they don't bother with corroboration or adding it to true information or anything like that. 

But this process--which is an essential part of the Deep State--is going down as it is getting more and more exposed. 

Michael

In the video the CIA guy talks about dealing with reporters during the Vietnam war. If those guys were the prominent reporters in their organizations it would be safe to assume that in the late 1960's and early 1970's those guys were at least in their 40's. Also safe to assume during their 'formative' or 'college' years , say late 1940's that those reporters had never been through a CIA intership, given those years are the nascent or even prenascent years of the formation of the CIA. So they pretty much had to hornswooggle something closer to 'journalists', on the whole.

Jump forward a few decades and now intelligence and former intelligence officers are paid on air talent. Didn't Anderson Cooper intern at CIA for a summer or two in college ? You don't need to 'finesse' one's own team.

31 minutes ago, tmj said:

Jump forward a few decades and now intelligence and former intelligence officers are paid on air talent. Didn't Anderson Cooper intern at CIA for a summer or two in college ? You don't need to 'finesse' one's own team.

Interesting...

(Don't know why the link is showing "error", but the link still works, and the title is "My Summer Job From Nearly 20 Years Ago", from Anderson Cooper's CNN blog...

WWW.CNN.COM

Error
My summer job ... nearly 20 years ago

So an interesting thing happened today. A Web site has published an article saying that I once worked for the CIA.

CNN received a call from the Web site yesterday informing us that they were going to publish this story. They didn't have all their facts straight, and I've received some questions about it, so I decided to just write this blog post, hoping to get the facts out there.

As a college student, I had a number of summer jobs and internships, including working at the CIA. Keep in mind, we are talking about nearly 20 years ago. The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian" was on the radio. I was 19 years old, and like many college students was curious about a variety of careers.

There was a flyer for the CIA in my college career counseling office, and I applied for a summer job. I was a political science major and was interested in serving my country.

For a couple months over the course of two summers, I worked at the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. There are reporters who've been in the military, others who've interned on Capitol Hill while they were in college.

I know the CIA may sound more exotic and mysterious, but it was actually pretty bureaucratic and mundane, at least the little bit that I saw of it. By the end of the second summer, I realized it was not a place I wanted to work after college.

I've told all my employers about it over the years, but have chosen not to talk about it publicly. When I began to travel overseas to war zones as a reporter, I realized that some Jihadist might not understand that what people do for summer jobs in college doesn't mean they make a career out of it.

Oh, yeah, in case you're interested, after I graduated college, I briefly worked as a waiter, but I decided not to make a career out of that job either.

Posted By Anderson Cooper: 12:09 PM ET

I think the bigger point , beyond Cooper’s jobs as the more modern Vanderbilt working class wing of the family, is how much ‘outreach’ the CIA engages in toward prospective ‘influencers’ and other up and comers.

I thought about this as I was watching Fiona Hill on Lex Fridman’s recent pods cast. She came from a mining town/family and worked her way to attending Russian translator school , I’m sure on her way she was noticed and most likely approached by the UK equivalent to the CIA. There isn’t anything inherently nefarious about a well ordered state asking its citizens for help gathering information about foreign countries, nor in the citizen answering the call. 

But if you dance with a devil , it isn’t the devil that’ll change 😉

T,

The team wasn't finessed over the years. The techniques used to be finessed in the past.

I thought that was clear. I must be getting bad at communicating...

Anyway, to spell it out better, in the past the press handler peppered in an unverifiable lie amongst a lot of untruths. That's finesse.

Today they get the reporter to say "according to someone who is familiar with the matter" and write an entire article series about the whopper. They don't bother trying to sneak it in.  What's more, they tell lies that can be easily verified as lies. But they tell them anyways. They no longer need finesse.

But I agree with you that the corrupt journalists of yesteryear are now the old corrupt journalists of today. :) 

Michael