Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

This thing only yesterday got to the Bernie wing of the left (although for this wing now, Bernie no more). Now Jimmy knows.

Just watching Jimmy talk, he didn't even realize who Klaus Schwab was. But now he knows.

Just wait until the left realizes that the World Economic Forum is nothing but Nazi leftovers who morphed for camouflage reasons.

The cat's out of the bag, so it's coming.

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... the thing that makes me the saddest is the noxious hit suffered by the world's favorite law enforcement agency (and mine up to now, too): The Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

In one instant, the image went from the beloved Dudley Do Right to jack-booted thugs riding horses into a crowd and trampling a handicapped lady in a wheel chair.

I don't know if the following is the RCMP, but at this point, I don't see much of a difference between any of the Canadian law enforcement agencies regarding the goon way the Trudeau junta is using the government's monopoly on force.

The image below is one of the saddest pictures I have ever posted. This is what Dudley Do Right has become. And this reminds me of my lost innocence.

But this sadness morphs into anger. Morphing at the very moment I make this post.

I highlighted the part that bothers me.

image.png

Is the word Nazi starting to make more sense?

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Now this.

They are not hiding it.

They are embracing it.

“Time For the Protesters to Hear Our Jackboots on the Ground:” LEAKED RCMP Text Messages Reveal Some of “Canada’s Finest” Are Going Way Past Simply ‘Following Orders’

Screenshot_20220218-124949_YouTube.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Saturday, Rebel News released several screenshots of Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) text messages that show members bragging about their brutal use of force as authorities crackdown on...

I want Dudley back.

Michael

41 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now this.

They are not hiding it.

They are embracing it.

“Time For the Protesters to Hear Our Jackboots on the Ground:” LEAKED RCMP Text Messages Reveal Some of “Canada’s Finest” Are Going Way Past Simply ‘Following Orders’

Screenshot_20220218-124949_YouTube.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Saturday, Rebel News released several screenshots of Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) text messages that show members...

I want Dudley back.

Michael

Wow.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know if the following is the RCMP, but at this point, I don't see much of a difference between any of the Canadian law enforcement agencies regarding the goon way the Trudeau junta is using the government's monopoly on force.

The image below is one of the saddest pictures I have ever posted. This is what Dudley Do Right has become. And this reminds me of my lost innocence.

But this sadness morphs into anger. Morphing at the very moment I make this post.

I highlighted the part that bothers me.

image.png

Is the word Nazi starting to make more sense?

Michael

I have never seen those colours on any police be it RCMP OPP or city police.

Plus no names or numbers.

Rumour is is that its some UN Police  for God sake

47 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that Freedom will actually and literally make its last stand in Texas... remember the Alamo indeed.

I would have agreed with you but Ottawa is the line now imho.

Trudeau has alligned the entire country against himself including many in his own party and even Quebec now is against these insane moves.

This is Normandy and The People are not going to let it fall.

• Upvote 1

"Big problems...big problems...talkin' bad optics; Trudeau's got 'em..."
(With apologies to Spinal Tap)...

Apparently, the grandmother who was trampled by the police in Canada was a Native American "clan mother" (Canadian "Indians" considered "Native North Americans"? I honestly don't know), and now, claims are that members of the Mohawk Tribe are getting involved in the protests...Talk about "bad optics"; when you paint the protests as "racist", but piss off the indigenous peoples? Boy, I think he just stepped in it...

uc?id=13fjHirnTPQE0NigczyH3E-VmgEevUsYs

• Smile 1

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Big problems...big problems...talkin' bad optics; Trudeau's got 'em..."
(With apologies to Spinal Tap)...

Apparently, the grandmother who was trampled by the police in Canada was a Native American "clan mother" (Canadian "Indians" considered "Native North Americans"? I honestly don't know), and now, claims are that members of the Mohawk Tribe are getting involved in the protests...Talk about "bad optics"; when you paint the protests as "racist", but piss off the indigenous peoples? Boy, I think he just stepped in it...

uc?id=13fjHirnTPQE0NigczyH3E-VmgEevUsYs

https://twitter.com/tkra213/status/1495601162745257988?s=20&t=RWScF4wkNPmR-nuMgV26Ag

https://twitter.com/SukiLeroux/status/1495591086848417792?s=20&t=RWScF4wkNPmR-nuMgV26Ag

I still need to corroborate the legitimacy of all this, and find something official...
But I did come across this; rings true...

uc?id=1YbEHayebPC0YEm460ZnNQwMDRJC-7WVX

• Smile 1

Trudeau needs to go YESTERDAY:

Trudeau Government Moves to Make Expanded Surveillance Powers over Financial Transactions ‘Permanent’

justin-trudeau-press-conference.jpg?fit=
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

One official justified the changes as a way to ‘mitigate the risk’ of ‘illicit funds.’

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Trudeau needs to go YESTERDAY:

Trudeau Government Moves to Make Expanded Surveillance Powers over Financial Transactions ‘Permanent’

justin-trudeau-press-conference.jpg?fit=
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

One official justified the changes as a way to ‘mitigate the risk’ of ‘illicit funds.’

Kind of reminds me of 1959 Cuba, just saying.

• Upvote 1