Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

6 minutes ago, Peter said:

I would say cactus and roses are Maga but water lilies are liberal.

But water lilies do not make good impersonations of what cactuses and roses look like to other water lilies...

I suppose they could glue little thorns on themselves and tape little swastikas on their petals... that should fool the other lilies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It’s been a bad week with the wild fires from up north. I can barely step outside and come back in . . . and then I sneeze and wheeze. Peter. Who’s at fault?

Robin Williams - Blame Canada (Live at The Oscars 1999)

Time's have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

No, blame Canada, blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies

Blame Canada, blame Canada
We need to form a full assault
It's Canada's fault

• Smile 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Marc said:

Shoutout to my fellow Canadians on the board and beyond.

The 2020 election fraud is getting old Marcia.

beat a dead horse idiom chiefly US, informal 1 : to keep talking about a subject that has already been discussed or decided I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I still don't understand what happened. 2 : to waste time and effort trying to do something that is impossible Is it just beating a dead horse to ask for another recount of the votes?

From The Wall Street Journal” Trudeau Says 'Credible' Allegations Link India to Killing of Canadian Sikh Leader. Canadians, what’s the story about that?

Alas. Roger Whittaker, British Folk Singer Known for 'Durham Town,' Dies at 87. I have one of his albums. Good bye Roger.

6 hours ago, Peter said:

The 2020 election fraud is getting old Marcia.

beat a dead horse idiom chiefly US, informal 1 : to keep talking about a subject that has already been discussed or decided I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I still don't understand what happened. 2 : to waste time and effort trying to do something that is impossible Is it just beating a dead horse to ask for another recount of the votes?

From The Wall Street Journal” Trudeau Says 'Credible' Allegations Link India to Killing of Canadian Sikh Leader. Canadians, what’s the story about that?

Alas. Roger Whittaker, British Folk Singer Known for 'Durham Town,' Dies at 87. I have one of his albums. Good bye Roger.

I most certainly do not agree Petra.

If somone stole your house while you went down to eat dinner at your favourite Chinese restaurant and after your egg rolls, fried rice, sweet and sour pork and General Tso chicken you came home and were locked out, what would you do?

Trudeau and credible in the same sentence is an oxymoron, n'est pas?

If 2020 is not fixed then 2024 is moot.

And it will be fixed.

#MybeautifulPresidentTrump

Fellow Canadians and fellow parents of children on OL, certainly at least one Canadian can support this issue and acknowledge this post.

Jules or anyone else.

If anyone thinks that Canadian truckers were something, wait till you see how Canadian Moms and Dads will fight for our children.

Enough is enough.

21 hours to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1