Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

On 2/5/2022 at 11:59 PM, Peter said:

Queen Camilla? I saw that Queen Elizabeth spoke to that point today. I think it was nice of her.  

I thought the sketch between Queen Elizabeth and an animated Paddington Bear, was well done and in fine taste. And yes, that was Queen Elizabeth. For a good laugh and a feel good moment, watch the video. Peter

From Celebrity News, By: Jackie Manno June 4, 2022 7:56PM EDT  . . . Queen Elizabeth made a surprise appearance in a comedic sketch involving the beloved Paddington Bear to start off the Platinum Jubilee concert. In the hilarious skit, the monarch sat across from the animated character as they planned to share a pot of tea . . . .

• 2 months later...

9 hours ago, tmj said:

I think I like the way he handled swallowing a bee , rather nonplused.

I sometimes feel regret when I eat chicken, turkey, beef, or etc. when I think about their slaughter, and I have seen videos about people eating things like crickets and grasshoppers . . . but. I'll pass on the bugs. When he was a teen, my dad worked in a "chicken factory" cutting the necks of chickens as they came by in an assembly line hanging from their feet. When I was a kid, he would not eat chicken but later in life he did. 

• Smile 1

8 hours ago, Peter said:

I sometimes feel regret when I eat chicken, turkey, beef, or etc. when I think about their slaughter, and I have seen videos about people eating things like crickets and grasshoppers . . . but. I'll pass on the bugs. When he was a teen, my dad worked in a "chicken factory" cutting the necks of chickens as they came by in an assembly line hanging from their feet. When I was a kid, he would not eat chicken but later in life he did. 

But you eat Chicken with black bean sauce and General Tso chicken, no ?

4 hours ago, Marc said:

But you eat Chicken with black bean sauce and General Tso chicken, no ?

Naw. I like those roll things, wonton soup, varieties of sweet and sour, and fried rice. That usually adds up to two meals and snacks, which is very economical. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Peter said:

Naw. I like those roll things, wonton soup, varieties of sweet and sour, and fried rice. That usually adds up to two meals and snacks, which is very economical. 

And please God, egg rolls? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trudeau and family are flying over Alberta one day.  As they are flying one of his children says “Hey dad can I have a loonie to throw out the window to make one Albertan happy?”

”Sure thing son, here ya go!”  (Hands him a loonie)

Hey daddddd can I have 2  toonies to throw out the window to make 2 Albertans REALLy happy???

Just then the pilot leans back and says:

“Why don’t you throw your dad out the window and make all Albertans happy!”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1