Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

Here is an example of the people who now control the Canadian government.

This is Yuval Noah Harari at the World Economic Forum in 2018, giving the old Nazis and the new authoritarians a hard-on (and making the women wet).

It's only two minutes, but what a two minutes. If I were Christian, I would say Satan showed himself at that moment.

Don't forget, Trudeau and that Nazi lady Chrystia Freeland are openly involved with the World Economic Forum (the Davos crowd). They are proud of the education and formation (indoctrination) they had there when they were younger. Their involvement has not waned even a bit since. In fact, I would say it is stronger and more intense timewise and effort-wise.

It's a good thing Canada is so big. Imagine having that crap on one side and the Chinese Communist Party on the other.

This makes me angry.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On the lighter side amidst the darkness, Canada has a member of  the House of Commons of Canada, Ya'ara Saks, who stood in Parliament and said "honk honk" was an acronym for "Heil Hitler!".

Z2qkd.Sb_d.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Are you serious? Follow my Social Media Accounts Twitter: https://Twitter.com/VigilantFox Telegram: https://t.me/VigilantFox Gettr:...

Styx has a pretty good analysis of the memetics involved. The Canadian government is not only becoming dictatorial, it is becoming a clown show for real. All that's missing is for Ya'ara Saks to pull out a bottle of seltzer and start squirting everyone.

Honk honk...

:) 

kNYGixQa0bM_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Memetic retaliation for Canadian users constantly posting low-quality bait: https://archive.ph/6FQvA Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.co...

Michael

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

This is bigger than Canada

S,

I took a list of the people mentioned from the video you posted who were Young Global Leaders at the World Economic Forum. Let's not forget that Young Global Leaders is the modern version of Hitler Youth.

Note that these people are only the people mentioned in the video. Many famous people are not mentioned in this list. At the start, each person has a qualification of comment. Then it stops. That's because this is the way Kim Iversen said it in the video.

• Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand 
  • Sebastian Kurz, former Chancellor of Austria 
  • Zhu Xiaoxuan, from the Ministry of Science and Technology in the People's Republic of China 
  • Pete Buttigieg, the only other Democratic presidential candidate besides Kamala Harris to get a cabinet position 
  • Mark Zuckerberg, a man who has helped censor dissent 
  • Tulsi Gabbard--I was actually surprised with how in line with lockdowns Tulsi was at the beginning of the pandemic 
  • Dan Crenshaw--is also a young global leader. People actually talked about a Tulsi--Dan Crenshaw ticket
  • Alexander and Jonathan Soros, George Soros's sons
  • Several of the Rothschilds 
  • Nile Ferguson
  • Van Jones
  • Jack Ma
  • Gavin Newsom 
  • Stéphane Bancel, the CEO of Moderna 
  • Sanjay Gupta 
  • Nikki Haley 
  • Chelsea Clinton 
  • Amal Clooney 
  • Ashton Kutcher
  • Leonardo DiCaprio 
  • Dr. Leana Wen

Man! Really? Nikki Haley? Tulsi Gabbard?

Wow.

Here's a longer list from Wikipedia. And there are plenty of other lists out there.

As to the Reason video, I agree there is hope, but I am against the all-or-nothing thinking people like that dude did when trashing people on our side. Oh nooooooo... There can't be a conspiracy. That's for people like (shudder) Alex Jones. 

The truth is the current situation is an huge mishmash. There is a powerful conspiracy underway, actually conspiracies, especially among the elites. There are people who are simply indoctrinated or going along to get along. There is technology throwing monkey wrenches into the works. And so on.

It is impossible to look at a gigantic number of people acting and say there is one and only one way to describe their behavior. Or that describing their behavior annuls another way to describe behavior of others (like people not acting in a conspiracy annulling the people who do).

I do believe there is hope, though. A lot of hope. But it's far more complex than the Reason dude said.

As for me, think Trump. And the takedown of the current Democratic Party. That's one hell of a cure. Or at least a great start. :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Just now Trudeau suspended the use of the Emergencies Act.

At least that.

Frankly, I think he let go of it like a hot potato.

I wonder if he's still going to do monkey business with people's bank accounts. After all, a precedent got set and governments do not like to give up precedents...

To guess, I imagine he will make it look like there will be no more monkey business with people's bank accounts as established during the use of the Emergencies Act, but after the noise dies down, there will be a loophole that has been set where he will start back up on the sly.

Michael

• Smile 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Frankly, I think he let go of it like a hot potato.

I wonder if he's still going to do monkey business with people's bank accounts.

It's even worse than I thought.

Trudeau and Freeland (what an ironic name) were not concerned about a populist backlash and yes it was and is all about the banking system.

Basically, their thirst for power led them to fuck up in terms of the World Economic Forum's digital ID program.

The gist is that if Canadians loose faith in their banking system, they will loose faith in the process of automating all their money, purchases, etc. on their smartphones. And then, there goes the plans of the authoritarians to control people through social credit scores (generated by smartphones) by denying people their money once the whole Trojan Horse system is in place.

This article explains it brilliantly.

BOOM, Trudeau Reversal Motive Surfaces – Canadian Banking Association Was Approved by World Economic Forum To Lead the Digital ID Creation

Canadian-Bankers-Association-Digital-ID-
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

A video from the Canadian Bankers helps to neatly connect all the dots about why the Canadian government made such a quick reversal in their bank asset seizures in the last 24 hours

It's a bit of a long read, but well, well worth it.

Essentially the WEF people called Trudeau and Freeland and reamed them a new one. Boom. No more use of the Emergencies Act.

Thank God for fuck-ups among the newer dictators, who, by this demonstration, are not nearly as smart as they claim.

The authoritarians are now scrambling to do damage control. (Notice that people are draining their bank accounts in Canada.) And they know a powerful anti-predator class backlash is coming. They feel the urgency to get their shit in place before it hits and takes them down.

Guess where I stand?

Honk honk...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's even worse than I thought.

Trudeau and Freeland (what an ironic name) were not concerned about a populist backlash and yes it was and is all about the banking system.

Basically, their thirst for power led them to fuck up in terms of the World Economic Forum's digital ID program.

The gist is that if Canadians loose faith in their banking system, they will loose faith in the process of automating all their money, purchases, etc. on their smartphones. And then, there goes the plans of the authoritarians to control people through social credit scores (generated by smartphones) by denying people their money once the whole Trojan Horse system is in place.

This article explains it brilliantly.

BOOM, Trudeau Reversal Motive Surfaces – Canadian Banking Association Was Approved by World Economic Forum To Lead the Digital ID Creation

Canadian-Bankers-Association-Digital-ID-
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

A video from the Canadian Bankers helps to neatly connect all the dots about why the Canadian government made such a...

It's a bit of a long read, but well, well worth it.

Essentially the WEF people called Trudeau and Freeland and reamed them a new one. Boom. No more use of the Emergencies Act.

Thank God for fuck-ups among the newer dictators, who, by this demonstration, are not nearly as smart as they claim.

The authoritarians are now scrambling to do damage control. (Notice that people are draining their bank accounts in Canada.) And they know a powerful anti-predator class backlash is coming. They feel the urgency to get their shit in place before it hits and takes them down.

Guess where I stand?

Honk honk...

Michael

I remember Barbara Branden, either here or elsewhere, I'm not sure, saying something to the effect of Digital ID being a final straw, something like that. (Don't quote me on the "final straw" part, but it was definitely her talking about it disapprovingly.)

In a way, I'm glad she didn't live to see it get this far.

Parti Populaire leader Maxime Bernier shares a message from his heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Canadian National  Security advisor Jody Thomas said that organizers of truckers protest that occupied capital "came to overthrow the government"

Whether their capacity to do so was realistic is irrelevant, she said.

Par for the course really, most western governments seek to provide socialized healthcare notwithstanding a realistic capacity. ( but don't tell her I thought that, don't want to be labelled as a foreign influence thinker criticizing Canadian or any other reich)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2011 at 7:54 PM, caroljane said:

You Americans have your problems, but never knowing when you will have to elect a new government is not one of them.

Caroljane retired "down home" or "down east" to the Maritimes, New Brunswick in fact. New Brunswick and British Columbia have recently had minority governments propped up by so-called confidence and supply agreements -- formal agreements: the smaller party will vote with the government on confidence motions and essential budget supply motions.

That avoids a fail in a confidence vote, which in parliamentary terms is the Your Government Just Fell Down moment.  

In Canada, when a government falls down, 99/100 times a new 'writ' is dropped and another election takes place.

Who is the good politician here: Trudeau, Singh, Poilievre, Charest ... ?

• 2 months later...

False alarm! President Biden was supposedly going this month to “request” lower oil prices from The Saudi’s even though his own moronic policies have harmed our good neighbor Canada and the American people.  

From Wikipedia: . . . On January 20, 2021, President Joe Biden signed an executive order to revoke the permit that was granted to TC Energy Corporation for the Keystone XL Pipeline (Phase 4). On June 9, 2021, TC Energy abandoned plans for the Keystone XL Pipeline . . . .

President Biden on Friday said he has "no direct plans at the moment" to travel to Saudi Arabia, despite reports that he was expected to visit Riyadh later this month in an effort to repair relations and add more oil to the global markets. "I have no direct plans at the moment," Biden said Friday, during remarks on the May jobs report. "But let me tell you that I have been engaged in trying to work with how we can bring more stability and peace in the Middle East."

Remember Tim Curry's character in the movie version of Hunt for Red October?

HR departments are those , little commie commissars inserted into private companies and staffed with all the useful idiots they could find. It's kinda of icky , but there is a little solace in knowing, by dint of history, they'll be the first on the wall.