Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Too true. I wish it didn't have to come to this. But I know better. And so do the protesters, I'm sure.
I salute, and their courage.

The developing situation in Ottawa is being monitored by the people organizing the planned convoys here in the US...here's a Facebook group watching and responding accordingly...

THE PEOPLE'S CONVOY- NORTHEAST ROUTE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/930182327496849?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=942162876298794

and an Instagram group: BRIDGE CITY NEWS:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/bridgecitynews/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

The developing situation in Ottawa is being monitored by the people organizing the planned convoys here in the US...here's a Facebook group watching and responding accordingly...

THE PEOPLE'S CONVOY- NORTHEAST ROUTE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/930182327496849?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=942162876298794

and an Instagram group: BRIDGE CITY NEWS:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/bridgecitynews/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ewww, this is weird...when I tried to share the FB link for the US convoy, it gets embedded here in...Chinese???

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Unfortunately, that's what it looks like.

If it doesn't look like that, Trudeau and his goons would stay in power.

But they are making it look like that. And don't think the Davos people aren't watching transfixed to see if it takes so they can do it elsewhere.

But a backlash is coming right at them. 

In war, there are casualties.

Michael

Really well stated!

I think it is still much much closer to the beginning than the end.

TG,

Big tech and the predator class are not your friends right now.

:)

There's a reason OL exists outside that world. We have some overlap like with embeds. But nothing critical to running the site, keeping it online, or the free expression of ideas.

btw - For the trolls on the edges salivating when I say something like that, trolling is not expressing ideas. 

On another issue, I just finished reading Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win by Peter Schweizer. (Referral link)

I didn't realize just how deeply the Trudeau family is compromised by The Chinese Communist Party. It's bad. Really bad.

(There are plenty of Americans, too. But in Canada, the Trudeau involvement with the CCP is beyond outrage. And that in addition to Justin Trudeau's training from childhood by the Davos Nazis. The sooner they get rid of this guy, the better.)

Michael

• Upvote 1

Trudeau is the wrapper.

This lady, Chrystia Freeland, is the Nazi poison with the bite that is wrapped.

Twitter is sometimes refusing to connect on this tweet, so here is Ezra Levant's text: As hard as it is to believe, this woman (Chrystia Freeland) is the deputy of BOTH Justin Trudeau and Klaus Schwab, at the same time. She’s deputy prime minister of Canada and a director of Schwab’s World Economic Forum.

This is together with a video of Chrystia Freeland saying, in a fervent tone of a true believer: "I really believe COVID has created a window of political opportunity and, maybe, an epiphany."

Now the next one.

For people who think my labeling this Nazi is merely Goodwin's law or hyperbole, I am doing neither.

Biology-wise alone,  Chrystia Freeland is the granddaughter a Nazi propagandist in Hitler's government in Poland, Michael Chomiak. You can see the documents here:

Chrystia-Freeland-and-George-Soros.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Yesterday Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Chrystia Freeland, announced crowdfunding for Canadians protesting for freedom will be considered terrorist financing.  This comes as no...

Ideology-wise, Klauss Schwab's Great Reset is a modified version of The Fourth Reich.

Here is an article by Mike Adams--who I like and often go to in order to find out things the mainstream media's bullshit is distorting. He sometimes goes off into odd tangents, but in this case, I am convinced he is spot on.

Don't forget how many top-level USA leaders have families that supplied the Nazis during World War 2 and before, starting with the Bushes. All that influence doesn't disappear with the end of a war. It just goes into the shadows.

The Nazis weren’t defeated… they went underground and now run CANADA and the WORLD, pushing eugenics and depopulation agendas aligned with Adolf Hitler

HRR-2022-02-18-Situation-Update.jpg
WWW.NATURALNEWS.COM

The Third Reich never really ended. Although Hitler himself was destroyed, the Nazi regime of the 1920s / 30s / 40s simply went underground and morphed into a global movement of infiltration and...

Even to my ear, this sounds hyperbolic. I mean, Nazis are traditional bad-guys in fiction and in mud-slinging and kooky white-power fringe groups. Perceiving Nazis as a real threat these days seems silly.

But read the article. I've been seeing this stuff come out over quite a while, which is why I can take it seriously without blushing at this moment.

Calling the Davos crowd Nazi is not hyperbole. It is an identification based on observation.

The word Nazi is no longer used, Hitler is no longer the Fuhrer, and the German racial purity and abolish the Jews things are no longer part of the story, but the ideological concepts behind Nazism and what is happening today, especially eugenics wedded to technology with a Master Humankind as goal, are identical in all fundamental parts.

And, of course, the WEF inner circle has a lot of literal Nazi descendants.

This is postmodern politics, I guess.

Michael

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For people who think my labeling this Nazi is merely Goodwin's law or hyperbole, I am doing neither.

Anyone falling back, in good faith, on "Godwin's Law" to debunk/rebuke, at this point, has simply not been paying attention.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the banners of the movement that will take down Trudeau & Co. are starting to be sewn.

Here is what one looks like.

Go to about 1:03:35 to see Alexandra being bludgeoned by the police. The actual blow is off-camera, but it's clear it happened to her.

A follow-up:

I wish it were easier, but monsters do not give up power without a fight.

Michael

20 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Anyone falling back, in good faith, on "Godwin's Law" to debunk/rebuke, at this point, has simply not been paying attention.

TG,

Even people like David Rubin are using the word Nazi for this.

Pretty soon, this whole Nazi story will go mainstream.

And if it doesn't, it will after the November elections.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Even people like David Rubin are using the word Nazi for this.

Pretty soon, this whole Nazi story will go mainstream.

And if it doesn't, it will after the November elections.

Michael

elon-musk-0217.jpg
FINANCIALPOST.COM

Musk has cheered on Canadian truckers throughout the protests

Elon Musk ramps up criticism of Trudeau by tweeting Hitler comparison meme

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:
elon-musk-0217.jpg
FINANCIALPOST.COM

Musk has cheered on Canadian truckers throughout the protests

Elon Musk ramps up criticism of Trudeau by tweeting Hitler comparison meme

Oh, and let's not forget this: Trudeau is doing exactly what everyone accused Trump of wanting to be/do. They always project their intentions onto others.

And just for fun, the Babylon Bee, to cap it off:

article-10507-1.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

OTTAWA - In a surprise announcement in response to the truckers' Freedom Convoy, Justin Trudeau has granted himself emergency...

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

From Fox. Incoming rounds in Ukraine . . . .

From History.com: The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the freedom of speech, religion and the press. It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government . . . .

From Bing:  U.S. exports to Canada were nearly $365 billion in 2018, or 15 percent of total U.S. exports. Over 30 U.S. states rank Canada as their number one export market. In 2018, U.S. exports to Canada exceeded total U.S. exports to China, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore combined . . . .   It’s unsurprising, then, that Canada consistently lands among the U.S.’s top importers, accounting for a roughly one-percent share of U.S. maritime imports. In real terms, this equates to nearly 64,000 of the 5,673,454 imports U.S. seaports received in the first half of 2020 . . . .

I just got this from Donald Trump Jr about the border situation.

. . . . Did I mention that the Left-wing media is in on it too? Rather than taking the opportunity to vocally and aggressively come out against tyrannical government leadership in Canada, the Media has instead chosen to dox innocent people and businesses based on illegally hacked data for small-dollar donations to peacefully protesting truckers. This. Is. Madness. Don’t you agree? My father, Sean Hannity, and I all support the Truckers, and we want to know if YOU do too, Friend. end quote

I agree, but do not break the law, while protesting. If you close a MAJOR artery / road, you are depriving others of free commerce and perhaps even much needed medical supplies. I do agree that protests like sit ins, marches, and picketing can illegally block people’s way so keep bottlenecks on a short leash. Peter

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

From Fox. Incoming rounds in Ukraine . . . .

From History.com: The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the freedom of speech, religion and the press. It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government . . . .

From Bing:  U.S. exports to Canada were nearly $365 billion in 2018, or 15 percent of total U.S. exports. Over 30 U.S. states rank Canada as their number one export market. In 2018, U.S. exports to Canada exceeded total U.S. exports to China, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore combined . . . .   It’s unsurprising, then, that Canada consistently lands among the U.S.’s top importers, accounting for a roughly one-percent share of U.S. maritime imports. In real terms, this equates to nearly 64,000 of the 5,673,454 imports U.S. seaports received in the first half of 2020 . . . .

I just got this from Donald Trump Jr about the border situation.

. . . . Did I mention that the Left-wing media is in on it too? Rather than taking the opportunity to vocally and aggressively come out against tyrannical government leadership in Canada, the Media has instead chosen to dox innocent people and businesses based on illegally hacked data for small-dollar donations to peacefully protesting truckers. This. Is. Madness. Don’t you agree? My father, Sean Hannity, and I all support the Truckers, and we want to know if YOU do too, Friend. end quote

I agree, but do not break the law, while protesting. If you close a MAJOR artery / road, you are depriving others of free commerce and perhaps even much needed medical supplies. I do agree that protests like sit ins, marches, and picketing can illegally block people’s way so keep bottlenecks on a short leash. Peter

Most of the bridges and crossings have been cleared.

The woman journalist today was targeted specifically by the police and whomever gave them the orders.

It was a hit.

Do you support that? 

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

Do you support that? 

Nope! Not even if she was hit by a pillow. Once again, I want to say thanks to "phone filming," police body cams, etc. We probably get a case a month here in down under America where the police overreact in a violent way. So, internet sites and the news are keeping people safer. What bugs me are the people who resist lawful orders and even attack the police. We can argue about who is infringing on who's rights, but violence is violence whoever initiates it, including Biden or Trudeaux. How dooze you spell that Frenchy name?      

• Smile 1

It looks like the mass arrests in Ottawa are part of a PR stunt. I just got this offline.

According to this guy, mistersunshinebaby, the police are arresting people in front of the cameras in Ottawa, driving them off for about 15 minutes or so, then letting them out in the middle of nowhere.

The reason they can't hold them is that there is no law against a person standing peacefully in the middle of a protest.

So the ersatz Nazis concocted this stunt for the press in order to manipulate public opinion and scare people.

However, there's a problem. The only thing of that nature I've seen so far is not fear. It's anger. Instead of scaring people, the goon show is pissing them off.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Out of everything that has transpired up to now, the thing that makes me the saddest is the noxious hit suffered by the world's favorite law enforcement agency (and mine up to now, too): The Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

In one instant, the image went from the beloved Dudley Do Right to jack-booted thugs riding horses into a crowd and trampling a handicapped lady in a wheel chair.

This is the world's public image of the old Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

image.png

The is now the image of the new modern RCMP:

image.png

Here's a close up of the great work by the modern RCMP:

image.png

I got the following off the video of the trampling. If this is not the guy who trampled the handicapped lady, he is right beside the one who did. But. after going back and forth on the video several times, I think it's him.

image.png

That's what Dudley Do Right has turned into under Trudeau and his ersatz Nazi gang.

Incidentally, here is the video:

What a waste...

Michael

49 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I love the Canadian people.

I despise authoritarian Canadian idiots, but I absolutely love the Canadian people.

Look at them having a party in the face of Canada's finest goons.

Michael

Now that's what I call "spirit".
"Illegitimi non carborundum."