Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

More Nazi stuff coming out.

Justin-Trudeau-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Canadia Prime Minister Justin Trudeau labeled a Jewish MP in Canada a Nazi and wouldn’t apologize while ignoring the fact that his Deputy Prime Minister’s grandfather was of Nazi.  After MP Melissa Lantsman...

:)

This is exactly what the predator class does. They accuse their adversaries of what they themselves do, say and are.

(Think Hillary Clinton accusing Trump of "muh Russians" when she and other Dems were up to their eyeballs with Russian corruption.)

Trudeau is using that playbook. He's not a Nazi. The Jew lady is.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight...

But I think people are wise to it, at least right now.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Wanna see a fruitcake? A Canadian fruitcake?

Canadian Hacker Brags About Hacking GiveSendGo Donor Files, Meanwhile Canadian State Media Brag About Doxing Donors and Canadian Banks Begin Blocking Withdrawals

Aubrey-Cottle-v2.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

The Canadian hacker who infiltrated the Crowdfunding website GiveSendGo has been identified as Aubrey Cottle, also known as Kirtaner.  Cottle is a left-wing extremist who took credit for the hack...

The Canadian hacker who infiltrated the Crowdfunding website GiveSendGo has been identified as Aubrey Cottle, also known as Kirtaner.  Cottle is a left-wing extremist who took credit for the hack (and displayed his severe mental instability) in a TikTok proclamation where he bragged about his success.

After retrieving all the donor files, Aubrey Cottle (pictured left) then began sharing the data files with media in Canada and RCMP officials so the government and media could work together to target the donors for retaliation under the federal Emergency Act, as deployed by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

GiveSendGo founder Jacob Wells told Fox News the cyberattack and rapid dissemination of the donor files shows a deliberate, “well-orchestrated,” and politically motivated doxing effort, where the hacker closely coordinated his efforts with the Canadian government and state media.

Wells plans to file criminal charges against Aubrey Cottle; however, the fact that government officials coordinated with the hacker does not leave many avenues despite the illegal nature of the events.

When the government is the one openly committing the crime, and contracting with the criminal elements to carry out the crime, where do you go?

If I know white hat hackers, this dude is in for a world of hurt regardless of legality.

We'll just have to weather this while we wait and see.

btw - If you have the stomach to watch a real example of psychotic ravings, watch the video below. In the movies, this is kinda cool for villains.

In reality, I can't watch too much of it without feeling sick to my stomach. I didn't even finish the video. This lunatic is a real human being like me, except he has a mutilated emotional center in his brain. Watching him communicate from within that mutilated emotional center is as icky as all hell.

I have already seen lots of religious people call this demonic possession.

This is what the Deep State does. Thanks to the Internet and social media, they have oodles of people like this dude. Lots and lots and lots of 'em. I'm not just talking about hackers, either. Remember the dude who shot up a crowd from a hotel window in Las Vegas?

Deep State operators groom these borderline insane people using behavioral and brain science. They have a handle on the buttons that set them off. Then when they feel they need to, they push those buttons hard.

Any. Time. They. Want.

Bam. Off goes the nutcase into total insanity damaging innocent people left and right.

This current episode has to become a wake-up call. This loon-on-a-short-leash technique has to be abolished from civilized societies.

This is the equivalent of laying land mines all over. Except these are human land mines.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight...

The Babylon Bee is unforgiving.

Trudeau Having Difficulty Teaching Canadian Mounties To Goose-Step

article-10515-1.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

OTTAWA - As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau continues his effort to impose authoritarian rule in Canada, he is beginning to face some challenges. 'The Royal Canadian Mounties are just not that good at...

OTTAWA—As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau continues his effort to impose authoritarian rule in Canada, he is beginning to face some challenges. “The Royal Canadian Mounties are just not that good at goose-stepping,” said a disappointed Trudeau. “For some reason, it doesn’t come naturally to them, which is such a shame since goosestepping is very intimidating to racist, homophobic insurgents calling for ‘freedom,’ whatever that is.”

Reports have begun to surface that a new “Intro To Goose-Stepping” course has been made mandatory at the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) Training Academy in Regina, Saskatchewan. Training instructor Reginald Breslin told reporters, “It’s true. We’ve begun the goose-step training, as ordered by our Dear Leader, that’s what we have to call him now. And it’s not going great. The high leg kicking thing done in perfect formation is not easy. Especially when on horseback. But we’ll get there. It’s what The Gardener Of Human Happiness—we can also call him that—says he wants, so we have to do it.”

Apparently, goose-stepping is not the only area in which Prime Minister Trudeau is turning to German history for inspiration. He recently raised the possibility of “Anschluss” (reunification) with Austria, but aides explained to him that such a move might not be feasible at the current time, so plans were tabled for the moment.

Michael

• Smile 1

On 2/16/2022 at 1:33 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But saying "freedom is submission"?

I was merely speaking about "the consent to be governed." Remember that Viet Nam error, oops, I mean era, rightish, conservative wing saying, "Love it or leave it?" Guys were going to Canada to escape the draft. Unfortunately, if the guvmint makes a vax mandatory (I don't see that happening) you can't escape to Canada anymore!

I think the Chinese Flu is fading with fewer cases too. The net had a headline about China at the Olympics speaking about ethnic minorities and they are saints of course, but Taiwan IS an integral part of China. I still think there may be a twin invasion just after the Olympics (in two days?) with Nazi Russia invading Ukraine and Red China invading Taiwan.   

• Smile 1

On 2/16/2022 at 12:15 PM, Peter said:

Are you brain-washed, fringed group loopy, etc.? Are you not picking up reams of propaganda and using that to influence your fringe thinking? It's like you left Rand Land and journeyed to Alex Jones Land.

Ok. Sorry. I guess that is "sort of" calling names even if it is true but not visible or real to the "fringe thinking, easily fooled, people in La La Land. Oh, sorry. I take it back. joke. Technically me thinks, me did not call any specific person a name. Signed, The Cookie Monster.   

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Technically me thinks, me did not call any specific person a name.

Peter,

You don't have to in order to get the ball rolling.

See how this sounds.

I think anyone who got the jab is a braindead intellectual prostitute. And it's even worse with the booster shots. I mean, come on! Kool-Aid drinkers are one thing, but going back for seconds then thirds? Sheesh! How these people manage to put on their own shoes without being told to is beyond me.

btw - I'm not talking about anyone specific.

That OK?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More Nazi stuff coming out.

This is exactly what the predator class does. They accuse their adversaries of what they themselves do, say and are.

(Think Hillary Clinton accusing Trump of "muh Russians" when she and other Dems were up to their eyeballs with Russian corruption.)

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight...

But I think people are wise to it, at least right now.

Michael

Rules for thee but not for me.

Accuse your enemy of your worst crime.

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

Ok. Sorry. I guess that is "sort of" calling names even if it is true but not visible or real to the "fringe thinking, easily fooled, people in La La Land. Oh, sorry. I take it back. joke. Technically me thinks, me did not call any specific person a name. Signed, The Cookie Monster.   

You have to pay for Chinese food when you take me.

35 minutes ago, Peter said:

Technically me thinks, me did not call any specific person a name. Signed, The Cookie Monster.   

*ahem*...

On 10/15/2021 at 2:04 AM, Peter said:

Glug glug chug a lug. Michelob wrote. Going by your posts, you think untested vaccines using a new technology promoted by dishonest people is safe while things that have been consumed by humans for centuries is dangerous? And you want me to think that, too? Why?

Stuff consumed for centuries means it is not dangerous . . . or at least maybe a bit. Science will tell us. And Science and rationality means . . . stop acting like a moron. I know. You can out “argue me.“ But you are a . . . Epistemological duh, duh. Ask anybody who is not an ass kisser on OL. So. Me rethink, kemo sabi. As should you.

("Michelob",  "moron", and "epistemological duh duh" being Michael, the very person who, to his credit, has been so graciously defending you.)

https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/17540-coronavirus/?do=findComment&comment=308584

43 minutes ago, Peter said:

I was merely speaking about "the consent to be governed." Remember that Viet Nam error, oops, I mean era, rightish, conservative wing saying, "Love it or leave it?" Guys were going to Canada to escape the draft. Unfortunately, if the guvmint makes a vax mandatory (I don't see that happening) you can't escape to Canada anymore!

I think the Chinese Flu is fading with fewer cases too. The net had a headline about China at the Olympics speaking about ethnic minorities and they are saints of course, but Taiwan IS an integral part of China. I still think there may be a twin invasion just after the Olympics (in two days?) with Nazi Russia invading Ukraine and Red China invading Taiwan.   

Escape to Canada , it is more like we have to escape from Canada! 

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wanna see a fruitcake? A Canadian fruitcake?

Canadian Hacker Brags About Hacking GiveSendGo Donor Files, Meanwhile Canadian State Media Brag About Doxing Donors and Canadian Banks Begin Blocking Withdrawals

Aubrey-Cottle-v2.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

The Canadian hacker who infiltrated the Crowdfunding website GiveSendGo has been identified as Aubrey Cottle, also known as...

If I know white hat hackers, this dude is in for a world of hurt regardless of legality.

We'll just have to weather this while we wait and see.

btw - If you have the stomach to watch a real example of psychotic ravings, watch the video below. In the movies, this is kinda cool for villains.

In reality, I can't watch too much of it without feeling sick to my stomach. I didn't even finish the video. This lunatic is a real human being like me, except he has a mutilated emotional center in his brain. Watching him communicate from within that mutilated emotional center is as icky as all hell.

I have already seen lots of religious people call this demonic possession.

This is what the Deep State does. Thanks to the Internet and social media, they have oodles of people like this dude. Lots and lots and lots of 'em. I'm not just talking about hackers, either. Remember the dude who shot up a crowd from a hotel window in Las Vegas?

Deep State operators groom these borderline insane people using behavioral and brain science. They have a handle on the buttons that set them off. Then when they feel they need to, they push those buttons hard.

Any. Time. They. Want.

Bam. Off goes the nutcase into total insanity damaging innocent people left and right.

This current episode has to become a wake-up call. This loon-on-a-short-leash technique has to be abolished from civilized societies.

This is the equivalent of laying land mines all over. Except these are human land mines.

Michael

1 hour ago, Marc said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well stated my man! 

As that song goes, "Blame Canada . . . ." Will jabs become mandatory up there? Nah. Can't be. The Queen wouldn't allow it. If I weren't an American, my second land of choice would be Canada, then Australia, then New Zealand, then Britain . . . . 

• Upvote 1

Trudeau sent goons to arrest some trucker leaders in Ottawa.

Yay!

Wanna know why I'm cheering?

Because by doing that, Trudeau signed his own political death certificate.

It will take a little while, but there is no undoing it.

How many times have we seen this before? And, ever since the end of World War 2, in first world countries the outcome has always been the same. The dictator wannabe gets thrown out on his ass. (And if you see some cognitive dissonance with recent events in the USA, don't forget, the story of those in jail from J6, and those who threw them in jail, is far from over.)

Trudeau could have gotten away with this in Venezuela where the people are poor and the military is strong. Maybe. But not in Canada. He needs a bigger army and a submissive ignorant population to pull it off. From what I see, Canadians are overly-polite and chill to a fault, but not submissive like in third-world dictatorships.

So Trudeau is going down.

Watch it all happen in real time.

Michael

14 hours ago, Peter said:

As that song goes, "Blame Canada . . . ." Will jabs become mandatory up there? Nah. Can't be. The Queen wouldn't allow it. If I weren't an American, my second land of choice would be Canada, then Australia, then New Zealand, then Britain . . . . 

Great Chinese restaurants up here!

I will sponser you anytime you want to come live here.

Polly weighs in.

She has some very interesting takes. She also said the convoys are basically over in Canada--not from fear of the government, but because they were dispersed voluntarily--that is, except for what is going on in Ottawa. But that, to her, makes Trudeau's emergency move even more nefarious.

YFh3EfeDXYXO_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Should you go to Ottawa or send the government a message another way? I go over: Government Response, Danger Signs, Shady Characters, The Hack / Leak and more… To send a gift to keep this...

The funniest part was when she analyzed psycho-boy. She said, imagine people in an office and one says to the other, "It's time for you to go do your psycho imitation again."

And when you look at it again, you think, damn, that does look like acting. Hell, it might be staged...

I personally don't think it is, but now I see I might be wrong.

Michael

***BREAKING NEWS***:

Rueters Reports:  "The Canadian government, under the Emergencies Act, is nationalizing "We Charity" and "Dominion Voting Systems" into a new arms length institution to be called "We Dominionate Voting", which will replace Elections Canada as the new independent, non-partisan agency responsible for conducting federal elections and referendums in Canada."

EDIT:  Eddie Rueters is a not-so-well known off-grid backwoods "journalist" whose sole source is the interwebs.  All of his reporting is to be taken as opinion piece work, and although he was not indoctrinated at an ivy league journalism program, he does follow the ethical code of modern mainstream media.

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Polly weighs in.

She has some very interesting takes. She also said the convoys are basically over in Canada--not from fear of the government, but because they were dispersed voluntarily--that is, except for what is going on in Ottawa. But that, to her, makes Trudeau's emergency move even more nefarious.

YFh3EfeDXYXO_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Should you go to Ottawa or send the government a message another way? I go over: Government Response, Danger Signs, Shady...

The funniest part was when she analyzed psycho-boy. She said, imagine people in an office and one says to the other, "It's time for you to go do your psycho imitation again."

And when you look at it again, you think, damn, that does look like acting. Hell, it might be staged...

I personally don't think it is, but now I see I might be wrong.

Michael

Ottowa: yeah, certainly doesn't sound like it's over, but about to blow sky-high...I'm a little nervous for the protestors, now. Godspeed, Canada peeps; fingers crossed...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Ottowa: yeah, certainly doesn't sound like it's over, but about to blow sky-high...I'm a little nervous for the protestors, now. Godspeed, Canada peeps; fingers crossed...

Hard to believe that this is happening here.

Think its backfiring in a massive way.

47 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I'm a little nervous for the protestors, now.

TG,

Unfortunately, that's what it looks like.

If it doesn't look like that, Trudeau and his goons would stay in power.

But they are making it look like that. And don't think the Davos people aren't watching transfixed to see if it takes so they can do it elsewhere.

But a backlash is coming right at them. 

In war, there are casualties.

Michael

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Unfortunately, that's what it looks like.

If it doesn't look like that, Trudeau and his goons would stay in power.

But they are making it look like that. And don't think the Davos people aren't watching transfixed to see if it takes so they can do it elsewhere.

But a backlash is coming right at them. 

In war, there are casualties.

Michael

Too true. I wish it didn't have to come to this. But I know better. And so do the protesters, I'm sure.
I salute, and their courage.