Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

I didn't see anything about the Oakville shop teacher on here so not sure if people understand the meme above or not. This is the story:

20220916-oakville-teacher_photos_v2_cust
WWW.BLOGTO.COM

Video footage and photos of a Toronto-area high school teacher are blowing up online today, sparking a raucous debate about what...

Leftists have been defending this man, which is ridiculous to all normal people.

However there is more to the story, apparently...

308846665_644079567329286_77222128236150

20 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

I didn't see anything about the Oakville shop teacher on here so not sure if people understand the meme above or not. This is the story:

20220916-oakville-teacher_photos_v2_cust
WWW.BLOGTO.COM

Video footage and photos of a Toronto-area high school teacher are blowing up online today, sparking a raucous debate about what...

Leftists have been defending this man, which is ridiculous to all normal people.

However there is more to the story, apparently...

308846665_644079567329286_77222128236150

Yep makes total sense and I agree that its a trap which will be pretty funny when he sues the TDSB when they fire him/her/they/them/it.

I went there to see whats what and talk to some people and it is a total clown show but beautiful how parents and students are calling out the BS.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Smile 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

One thing that I love about my fellow Canadians, is that we are easy going people for the most part but when we reach that point, all beta are off.

Anyone who doubts that, look at the Canada-Soviet Union hockey series in 1972.

Down three games to one and headed to Russia for the last four games.

It was a war and any Canadian over the age of 55 or so knows exactly what I mean.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

I foresee the guns Trudeau wants to confiscate suddenly being pointed at him which of course what all wanna be dictators fear, people that can and will actually fight back.  

Now…where the fuck did I bury my chain gun? 😈

Alberta and Sask stood up so we are good!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

"BREAKING: Danielle Smith has been elected Premier of Alberta by conservatives. Trudeau has been put on notice."

""http"Waiting patiently for Justin Trudeau to congratulate the most Anti-Ottawa Premier this country has ever seen."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The fact that we even have the J6 narrative and the same narrative up here really says it all.

If anyone reads what the Mayor of Ottawa said and some hand picked residents of Ottawa vis a vis seeing jumping castles and feeding the homeless and hugging, singing, and even playing road hockey, well, enough said.

"Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?"
Methinks this topic's headline has become long obsolete...

Justin Trudeau: "Update: People can no longer buy, sell, or transfer handguns within Canada – and they cannot bring newly acquired handguns into the country."

• Upvote 1