Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

Whatever happened to"never again"???

“But to me, the big question is how we are going to go through this transformation

“It cannot be gradual,” he asserted.

“It has to be, has to be, driven by a part, by a certain shock that will happen.

“So now we will reconsider this entire no.”

World Government Summit: ‘Shock’ Needed to Usher in ‘World Order Transformation

arturo-bris-world-government-summit-orde
SLAYNEWS.COM

Globalists have been gathering at the World Government Summit in Dubai to discuss advancing plans for a single...

As Slay News reported, Schwab has called for elites attending the World Government Summit in Dubai to come together globally in order to “master” advanced technologies.

He warned the summit’s attendees that the world could “escape our power” if they don’t act swiftly.

Schwab highlighted how “fourth industrial revolution technologies” will play a role in his “Great Reset” agenda.

He then declared: “Who masters those technologies – in some way – will be the master of the world.”

“Ten years from now we will be completely different,” Schwab said.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Whatever happened to"never again"???

“But to me, the big question is how we are going to go through this transformation

“It cannot be gradual,” he asserted.

“It has to be, has to be, driven by a part, by a certain shock that will happen.

“So now we will reconsider this entire no.”

World Government Summit: ‘Shock’ Needed to Usher in ‘World Order Transformation

arturo-bris-world-government-summit-orde
SLAYNEWS.COM

Globalists have been gathering at the World Government Summit in Dubai to discuss advancing plans for a single...

As Slay News reported, Schwab has called for elites attending the World Government Summit in Dubai to come together globally in order to “master” advanced technologies.

He warned the summit’s attendees that the world could “escape our power” if they don’t act swiftly.

Schwab highlighted how “fourth industrial revolution technologies” will play a role in his “Great Reset” agenda.

He then declared: “Who masters those technologies – in some way – will be the master of the world.”

“Ten years from now we will be completely different,” Schwab said.

Meanwhile, Twitter boss Elon Musk also spoke at the World Government Summit.

However, Musk didn’t exactly tell the globalist attendees what they wanted to hear, as Slay News reported.

Musk warned that trying to form a “single world government” could cause “civilization” to “collapse.

• Thanks 1

It just never ends.

Talk about a turd that doesn't flush.

They are no longer sending money for guns. They are paying for the retirement benefits and so on of the Ukrainians.

Nah... 

They aren't really paying for the retirement benefits and so on of the Ukrainians. Just say they are doing that. (And, yes, they say it.)

Actually the crony grifters are divvying up the loot.

And they will keep doing this until we stop them.

So let's fucking stop them.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:07 PM, Marc said:

'How'd that work out for her, do you know?

The Queen of Camden Town ... created with Fotor, animated via Pixlr.  I have to rememeber  that fabricated reports still sucker me right in to dig. Having a sense of Marc's puckish humour helps. 

My mother has given me the silent treatment for over a decade. Just because she hates shopping for doctors.

Amy was her own doctor, which is why her spirit lives on. She never even went to sob on cousin Fidel's bier. She was hammered, so she drifted off with that hoor Maggie, went to Valhalla, and ended up back at the stadium. Margaret meant to visit her 1967-68 rival for fidelspoogy sperm, but no one even knows that hoor was Margaret Thatcher's own lovechild (ha!); Not even the slutty nawzi Double U Eeck Eff Chrystia UkrainilandFreeKorp.

Who will claim the bones of Amy's baby, Mark (je t'appelle Mark, comme Jonny jon dramma boi m'appellait "Billy boy")? Si certains caractères de cet article s’affichent mal (carrés vides, points d’interrogation, etc.) ... c'est la faute de toi. Them fuckheads in Rio Failed to Dislodge Communism, news at 8. Brazilians gave Michael at least five 'love children.' Try Google, if you don't believe the nasty exploitative loses at 

Visit my online mentor Kev Pluck for symbols to paste as easy as pie. SymbolSalad.

How's the pie there, Mark?  I think of your struggles with objectivism while eating fried Cuban pies. Not much in them, frankly.  Not like that hoor Bolania's, but of course that has been sown.

And why would Trumpo grab Horse-face McDaniels 'Orageuse' adult-entertainer's ho-ho. Is it because she knew how to fake multiple Trumpgasms?

Man, it's hard to know in your heart that Trump-ji should be President of Canada. Those brave hammered-on-life Vest People tried. They tried. They are now mostly on trail, trail, trial, led for point by that fake Måtisse what's her name. How come nobody presumes she got horned up the you know what with Fidelo? Not Jonny-jon the angerSmith. I drove him off this chat site. Or was that JT?

Hen Joy:  

TGsPpn3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup.

Here is Robert Kennedy Jr.'s full tweet text:

The collapse of U.S. influence over Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom’s new alliances with China and Iran are painful emblems of the abject failure of the Neocon strategy of maintaining U.S. global hegemony with aggressive projections of military power. China has displaced the American Empire by deftly projecting, instead, economic power. Over the past decade, our country has spent trillions bombing roads, ports, bridges, and airports. China spent the equivalent building the same across the developing world. The Ukraine war is the final collapse of the Neocon's short-lived “American Century.” The Neocon projects in Iraq and Ukraine have cost $8.1 trillion, hollowed out our middle class, made a laughingstock of U.S. military power and moral authority, pushed China and Russia into an invincible alliance, destroyed the dollar as the global currency, cost millions of lives and done nothing to advance democracy or win friendships or influence.

PMYZAUGQRRMBDEHT35LJPX66AU.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Oil benchmarks jumped 6% on Monday, the day after the OPEC+ group jolted markets with plans to cut more production, raising fears of...

Sad, but true.

I wish he were not a Democrat. But even then, I support him for public office. Not over Trump, but over most others.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Yup.

Here is Robert Kennedy Jr.'s full tweet text:

Sad, but true.

I wish he were not a Democrat. But even then, I support him for public office. Not over Trump, but over most others.

Michael

Just my initial thoughts but lets say the Biden geta on stage with Kennedy, it sure seems like a trojan horse to me.

Will he get the nomination over Biden ( assuming it is Biden unless it changes from here to there), of course not because the same folks who stole the election from my beautiful President, President Trump will obviously be able to fix their own process and nominate who they want anyway.

Whatever he brings up during the Nomination process, that will be juicy and used by Trump during the election anyway.

Chess, not checkers.

I did not expect to see this level of clarity in the mainstream, not even on Tucker.

I hope more people start becoming like him in the mainstream news.

The Ukraine war is merely a battlefield. The real war is between the USA and Russia, both nuclear powers.

What's more, in the smokescreen war, Ukraine is losing.

We are told the exact opposite day after day in the mainstream. (They are all in on divvying up the money.)

Now the mainstream is outraged, not at the stupidity of the people causing this war and the danger they are putting civilization in etc., etc., etc., they are outraged at a 21 year old whistleblower (Air National Guardsman Jack Texeira in Massachusetts) who blew the lid off.

They want him to be the fall guy for their own evil.

And it gets murkier because it looks like the kid was given the info by others with their own evil plans.

Still, even if he was set up (and he probably was), sometimes it takes a kid to say out loud that the king doesn't have any clothes on...

Fuck the Deep State and the Endless War for Profit Machine.

Michael

If you want a good overview of the fiasco, see Pam Geller's report:

BRAYING FOR BLOOD: Media Celebrating Capture of Hero Kid Who Told the Truth About Ukraine

Screen-Shot-2023-04-14-at-9.19.54-AM.png
GELLERREPORT.COM

Unlike the release of the Pentagon papers, the media hasn't exalted and heralded Jack Teixeira, an airman in the Massachusetts Air National...

As many people are saying, this young man, Jack Texeira, likely prevented the slide into World War Three just now.

I hope it sticks.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As many people are saying, this young man, Jack Texeira, likely prevented the slide into World War Three just now.

His motives or lack of motives won't help him. He may be charged with espionage or maybe even treason. He may end up in military prison which I have heard is worse than regular prison, with being forced to run everywhere as one extra punishment. My recollections of this may be out of date because my Dad who was in the Navy told me about it.

Charges Brought Against Alleged Military Documents Leaker—With Each Offense Carrying Up to 10 Years in Prison By Jennifer Bowers Bahney Apr 14th, 2023, 12:34 pm . . . Teixeira is charged with unlawfully copying and possessing classified defense records, and knowingly removing classified records. Each offense can carry up to 10 years in prison, according to Reuters. He did not enter a plea.

Heh.

They're falling the fall guy.

One more for Trump to pardon later.

Meanwhile, they still have not "found" the SCOTUS leaker, much less punished him or her.

Federal law enforcement in the USA is no longer about the law.

It's banana republic secret police crap.

If you break the law in favor of the Predator Class, you get away with it. Do the contrary and they will do everything, even make up stuff, to come after you and your family.

Michael

This time the Predator Class is having difficulty fooling everyone into going along with them into another evil Endless War for Profit.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Defends Alleged Pentagon Leaker Who ‘Told the Truth About Troops Being on the Ground in Ukraine’

On this point, the USA is a house divided. This time it's for real.

E pluribus unum has lost its juice.

Power-mongering liars lie.

That's all they do.

A majority has formed that is sick of it.

Wanna see another one?

Exclusive — Kash Patel Questions Emerging Narrative on Pentagon Leaks: ‘This Is an Extensive Cover-Up’

file2019-kash-patel-wh-getty.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Kash Patel questioned the evolving narrative around the Pentagon leaks and if the 21-year-old Air National Guard reservist acted alone.

Michael

Remember all those people, some even here on OL, hooting and hollering that only gullible fools believe there are biological weapons labs in Ukraine?

That this was Russian disinformation and propaganda?

Well, biolabs are now being RESUMED in Ukraine, and this is being officially acknowledged.

How you can resume something that was not real, but only a fiction and propaganda? Mystery, huh? But in today's mainstream news culture, it doesn't need to make sense or be consistent.

Liars lie. 

Jimmy Dore didn't go into it, but there's another issue. What is funding those labs other than mumble mumble US government? 

Imagine if a hostile government set up bioweapons labs in Mexico on the border with the USA. 

Putin (who I am not a fan of) is not wrong be worried about them on the border with Russia.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

What could possibly go wrong?

Former President Dimitry Medvedev: Russia Has No Choice but to Annihilate Zelensky Following Drone Attack and Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin

putin-medvedev.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Deputy Chairman of the Security Council Dmitry Medvedev and Russian President Vladimir Putin Russian officials are reportedly labeling Volodymyr Zelensky and Ukraine the “Kyiv terrorist regime” and are...

These military-industrial complex assholes are really showing their asses.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

These military-industrial complex assholes are really showing their asses.

The Nightly Newes all "HINTED" this was a Putin bull shit plot, perpetrated by him. Ukraine dinna do it laddy. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

The Nightly Newes all "HINTED" this was a Putin bull shit plot, perpetrated by him. Ukraine dinna do it laddy. 

Thing is though information disseminated by state media organs of belligerents should be considered suspect at best and propaganda generally.

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Peter,

You convinced me. If the nightly news hinted at it, it has to be true.

:) 

Here's an idea,

Why don't we send more young American boys and girls over to Ukraine to stand by Zelensky and die for him if needed just in case. American boys and girls. I can't think of a more noble cause for the sons and daughters of our neighbors to die for.

And, money of course. Don't forget money from American taxpayers. It doesn't have to be the whole $100 billion this time. $50 billion should do the trick for the time being.

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

You convinced me. If the nightly news hinted at it, it has to be true.

Here's an idea,

Why don't we send more young American boys and girls over to Ukraine to stand by Zelensky and die for him if needed just in case. American boys and girls. I can't think of a more noble cause for the sons and daughters of our neighbors to die for.

And, money of course. Don't forget money from American taxpayers. It doesn't have to be the whole $100 billion this time. $50 billion should do the trick for the time being.

Michael

MSK:

Surely Putin or Zelensky or both are in on it with the Thing, if not literally part of the Thing.  Faking an attack, or failing at an attack, and who does it, (as long as no one important actually dies) really does not matter as long as it has the desired effect.

I am shocked the media would even hint at the puppet show having any puppetry whatever.   The audience should never see the strings... especially when they are tied directly to them.

If you are a person who believes there are no good guys in the Ukraine mess, pay attention to the constant tug in the news to make you believe one side or another.

Neither of the sides are good guys and in fog of war, no news is credible.

The only thing credible is that more and more money from the USA keeps getting sent to that mess and now Americans are going there to die.

I wouldn't even talk about this war if America were not funding it into an endless unwinnable war for profit. 

Michael