Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

Who could have seen this coming?

Yeah, right.

Now they are where they want to be here in the US.

They get to kill your kids for money. Woo fucking hoo!...

This reminds me of Lou Reed.

Here's the original song, which is just as relevant today as it was in 1970.

(I actually remember hearing this version somewhere back then.)

Follow along with the lyrics and remember that was 1970.

This is 2022.

See if you can find any fundamental difference.

I bet you can't except today they are killing your daughters, too.

(And sorry for not being able to discern the missing word. I couldn't find this version of the lyrics anywhere except in the YouTube video's comments and I can't make out what he sings.)

All you drunken congressmen -- they're getting out the vote
By shipping out the youngest to war in tax paid votes
And filling up the jails with youth who will not drink the swill
You've broken all our hearts but you know you cannot break our will
(Don't) you know you gotta -- kill our sons
you know you gotta -- kill our sons
(Don't) you know you gotta -- kill our sons
Before they reclaim the land

Politicians seized with rage they cannot find the words
To express their hate and fears to all the boys and girls
And big business has different ways to take care of the waste
They send our sons off overseas, blood's what they like to taste
Don't you know you gotta -- kill your sons
Don't you know you gotta -- kill your sons
Don't you know you gotta -- kill, kill, kill our sons
Before they reclaim our land

Saturday the news is war and also Sunday too
And silver nights and dark fog days it's war and war to you
The presidents and his friends and wine seem to enjoy the things they do
And those that aren't killed are thrown in jail -- they enjoy just what they do
you know you gotta -- kill your sons
(Don't) you know you gotta -- kill your sons

"Things aren't black and white, ya know." I heard an ogre say
While drinking down his whiskey and eating cardboard steak
It's really like what I heard, I heard the president say
"Kill the air of faggots if we do it to a ????? hands"

But wait!

There's more!

What's the truth behind that truth?

It was not as hard back then as today to get people to accept endless war for profit crap.

So how do you do that in today's world?

Lou Reed, in his own spaced out way, knew way back in 1974 when he redid the lyrics and put the song out commercially.

These are totally different lyrics.

btw - Creedmoor and Payne Whitney are psychiatric institutions.

But think about all the crystal meth, all the fentanyl, all the other heavy drugs, and all the covert behavioral science though social media and elsewhere (not to mention the gaslighting and propaganda) the son-killers are pouring into our culture these days.

Follow along and see what I mean:

All your two-bit psychiatrists are givin' you electro-shock
They said they'd let you live at home with Mom and Dad
Instead of mental hospitals
But every time you tried to read a book, you couldn't get to page seventeen
'Cause you forgot where you were, so you couldn't even read

Don't you know they're gonna kill your sons
Don't you know they're gonna kill, kill your sons
They're gonna kill, kill your sons
Until they run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run away

Mom informed me on the phone, she didn't know what to do about Dad
He took an axe and broke the table, aren't you glad you're married?
And sister, she got married on the island and her husband takes the train
He's big and he's fat and he doesn't even have a brain

They're gonna kill your sons
Until they run away

Creedmoor treated me very good but Payne Whitney was even better
And when I flipped out on PHC, I was so sad, I didn't even get a letter
All of the drugs that we took, it really was lots of fun
But when they shoot you up with thorizene on crystal smoke
You choke like a son of a gun

Don't you know they're gonna kill your sons
Until they run, run, run, run, run, run, run away

It's a new day and a new story, but it's always the same old goddam story.

Bah...

Michael

Did anybody -actually - believe that Russia could 'lose'? (Pursuing its narrow, proclaimed aims, that is).

So Ukraine took the brunt of an unwinnable conflict by the idiocy, insanity and wishful thinking of all the military experts, propagandists and pundits in the world who pretended to believe it would beat Russia, and kept up the encouragement and pretext of "in order to save Europe/democracy"/etc. As if western governments care a damn for Ukraine itself.

When the role of the combined civilised West should from the start, have been in damage-control mode, as mediators and diplomats not brokers and participants to war.

That's how we got to this stage where any who call for negotiated peace are reviled.

• Upvote 1

I'm not always on board with Kim Dotcom, but he always gives something to think about that needs thinking about.

And sometimes he knocks it out of the park like below.

Here's the full thread without all the embeds.

What’s the root cause of the US proxy war in Ukraine? Most people don’t have a clue. Let me explain.

It all started after the 2007-2008 financial crisis that originated in the US. The reliability of the US Govt as a partner in global financial affairs was destroyed.

In 2009 Russia hosted the first BRICS summit to establish a better international financial system with China, India, Brazil, South Africa and later with future BRICS+ partners. In short a new “multipolar order”. BRICS is challenging the US Dollar reserve currency status.

That started a new Cold War with Russia and China. US National Debt is now at $31 trillion, total US Debt is at $92 trillion and total US unfunded liabilities are at $172 trillion and all of that without any US Govt surplus to pay for any of it. Only more Debt and money printing.

The US Govt knows that without the reserve currency status it is bankrupt. Without money printing on the backs of other nations it’s simply Game Over for the US. But not just for the US. The EU and most western democracies followed the US model of endless Debt and money printing.

That’s why they stand with the US and support the escalating actions that seem totally illogical to most people. Why is the EU sacrificing prosperity for a US proxy war in Ukraine? Because if the US is collapsing they collapse too. Their alliance is glued by the fear of failure.

BRICS+ was on track to launch its new global financial system by 2030. Ukraine is the tool for conflict with Russia and Taiwan is the tool for conflict with China. Eventually the US and NATO will be at war with Russia and China. They simply don’t seem to have another choice.

It’s either war with Russia and China to stop BRICS+ or the financial collapse of the US, EU and the entire Debt and money printing circus. It was never about the people of Ukraine. Ukraine is a sideshow. The main event is yet to come. The two options are poverty or nuclear war.

Granted, this is not all there is to the conflict, for example, think of all those juicy war profits, but I think he nailed the root cause of why so much irrationality and propaganda surrounds this conflict when worse conflicts in the world--ones that use the same standards as given in the propaganda--are ignored.

And I would start with the upcoming problem with Taiwan for an example.

Still, scratch the beast and it always comes back to gobs of unearned money.

Michael

(Cross-posting from the "Bitcoin and Crypto and Defi and Sometimes Ayn Rand" thread...for those who might have missed it, FTX is the crypto business that was in bed with the Biden administration that just went belly-up and is running off with the money to Argentina...)

From March 14, 2022:

"Ukraine Partners With FTX, Everstake to Launch New Crypto Donation Website"
favicon.ico Ukraine Partners With FTX, Everstake to Launch New Crypto Donation Website
FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

"FTX is converting crypto contributions to Ukraine’s war effort into fiat for deposit at the National Bank of Ukraine."

0bb058ff9a03ae881e7e14aee72a8c87
FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

FTX is converting crypto contributions to Ukraine’s war effort into fiat for deposit at the National Bank of Ukraine.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

The goddam dork admits it!

FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried Admits FTX Was a Crypto Laudromat for Ukrainian Government

bankman-fried-ftx.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The CEO of now-bankrupt FTX admitted that FTX was nothing more than a laundromat for the Ukrainian government. Yesterday TGP reported that the now-bankrupt FTX was transferring money to...

Here's the video.

You can't make this up.

What's worse, the dork thinks this is a good humanitarian thing.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Oh, great...This, during the G20 summit...

JUST IN - Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2 people — AP

"BREAKING: 2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Polish PM Morawiecki & President Duda have summoned a crisis meeting of the National Security Bureau. NATO article 5?"

Re: "Nato Article 5":

"Article 5 is the cornerstone of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)  and states that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all of its members. Despite its importance, NATO has only invoked Article 5 once in its history—in response to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.  "

https://www.history.com/news/nato-article-5-meaning-history-world-war-2

220307113722-06-russia-press-putin.jpg?c
WWW.CNN.COM

Article 5 is the principle that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all members. If a Russian attack extended into one of...

4 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

JUST IN - Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2 people — AP

"BREAKING: 2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Polish PM Morawiecki & President Duda have summoned a crisis meeting of the National Security Bureau. NATO article 5?"

Re: "Nato Article 5":

"Article 5 is the cornerstone of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)  and states that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all of its members. Despite its importance, NATO has only invoked Article 5 once in its history—in response to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.  "

https://www.history.com/news/nato-article-5-meaning-history-world-war-2

220307113722-06-russia-press-putin.jpg?c
WWW.CNN.COM

Article 5 is the principle that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all members. If a Russian attack extended into one of...

"Pentagon press secretary: We have been crystal clear that we will defend every inch of NATO territory."

6 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

TG,

False flag.

Even Biden is calling bullshit.

BREAKING: Joe Biden Says “Preliminary” Information Suggests it is “Unlikely” that a Russian Missile was Responsible for Poland Attack

Screenshot-2022-11-15-at-9.22.44-PM-scal
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit previously reported two Russian missiles hit the Polish town of Przewodów located near the border with Ukraine on Tuesday, killing two Poles according to reports. Poland is a NATO ally...

Wouldn't it be funny if Ukraine did that?

:)

Michael

35 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

False flag.

BREAKING: Joe Biden Says “Preliminary” Information Suggests it is “Unlikely” that a Russian Missile was Responsible for Poland Attack

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit previously reported two Russian missiles hit the Polish town of Przewodów located near the border with Ukraine on...

Michael

Wow...I know Russia was denying it, but now Biden is saying it?
Now THAT'S a twist.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

False flag.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit previously reported two Russian missiles hit the Polish town of Przewodów located near the border with Ukraine on...

Michael

Kinda like this...

uc?id=1eZZ-YLgrhg1ARfwp24gVS6uy7Spxw-L3

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

You can't make this up.

That wasn't a stray missile.

That was a Ukrainian missile pretending to be Russian. Just look at the press as soon as it hit.

That sucker was on target, too, but the false flag wouldn't fly.

Michael

Dmytro Kuleba @DmytroKuleba - 21:35 UTC · Nov 15, 2022
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

"Russia now promotes a conspiracy theory that it was allegedly a missile of Ukrainian air defense that fell on the Polish theory. Which is not true. No one should buy Russian propaganda or amplify its messages. This lesson should have been long learnt since the downing of #MH17".

See here, (the tweets are amusing).  https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1592632386751434752

'The boy who cried "Wolf"', comes to mind. Gradually the realization might sink in that Kyiv has incessantly been crying wolf for its propaganda value.

The very start of the PR campaign, the Snake Island 'massacre of Ukraine heroes' which was a surrender and capture, no lives lost.