Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

11 hours ago, anthony said:

Backing up James Woods' query, a sober assessment of Biden's nuclear weapon rhetoric at Moon of Alabama.

Potassium Iodide (first line defense) Most everyone knows this way to protect yourself form radiation poisoning.  This can protect the thyroid gland by saturating the thyroid with iodide so it cannot absorb radioactive iodine.

The power will go out. Have water on hand to drink, to wash, and to flush the toilet, (I just don’t like the idea of squatting, outside.) Have saltine crackers around. Peanut butter. Plastic utensils. What did I forget . . . ? 

On 10/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, Peter said:

. Peanut butter. Plastic utensils. What did I forget . . . ? 

...to KYAGB

);

Normalization of nuclear war.  Post-apocalyptic advice. Big talking leaders taking it to the brink for their opinion polls. How did the 'think' tanks, NATO and western elected officials not see things turning out precisely this way when first starting, then going all in against Russia? - um, I meant, "for Ukraine". (Or - did they?) Incredible ignorance or premeditated evasion, either reason, all the experts and leaders need stringing up. Facts, in conventional war, Russia wasn't going to lose its stated objectives. Ukraine will be the worse for dragging the war out. The Russians this far had a policy of restraint and haven't started fighting a proper war yet. "Unprovoked?" Seeing, in retrospect, how suicidally extreme the West is prepared to go, proves Putin's "an existential threat" - they indeed were trying to provoke a response from Russia, a confrontation even at secondhand. Too late now, but conflict could -only- have been averted by "damage control", early talks (that western govts blocked, in more proof). If this goes "bad", I am not much bothered about my own survival chances, I'm disgusted at the mindless infants we put in charge of nations, taking a gamble on throwing away everything mankind was and will be for - nothing. 

During Trump's administration, how many times did they say, fearfully, that Trump had his hands on the nuclear codes? That he was going to cause nuclear war? That he did not know what he was doing and the world was going to be destabilized? That he was going blow up the planet and it's all his fault?

Here's the truth. We did not start any new wars under Trump. And the nuclear threat was tampered down big time all over the world, including in Russia.

Now we have Biden and what is there in the world? Hmmmmm?...

What's worse, it's obvious to everyone with eyes and ears that Biden doesn't know what the hell he is doing. 

In the first case (the accusations against Trump), you have controlled narrative.

In the second case (the Biden planetary trainwreck), you have reality.

Chose what you will, but look at what you choose.

Michael

• Upvote 1

btw - I have been absent a bit because my computer tanked and I had to save it.

The problem was that I was using Brave Beta and it went apeshit the other day. It screwed up a lot more than just the browser stuff. However, I transferred everything to Brave's normal stable release browser, and after about 30 hours of doing that and the cleanup, I feel like I bought a brand new computer.

Live and learn. I, too, fuck up at times.

:)

Michael

EDIT: Just so there is no misunderstanding, the lessons of this experience are two.

1. The beta version of anything is not the same thing as the stable version. Many great products have sucky beta versions. (Brave Browser is one such right now.)

2. NEVER, never ever, nunca, in no manner whatsoever, under no circumstance, should you use a beta version for your normal tasks. Play with a beta version if you like, but that is play and that is IN ADDITION to the stable version, NEVER as a replacement.

It's odd that I already knew this, but I did not have a conceptual referrent for it. Now I do. Don't be like me in this case. Use my experience as your conceptual referrent. There is no reason for you to suffer like that.

We need to get 50 Governors to tell DC in one voice that any nuclear exchange , anywhere , would averse repercussions for their states. Surely a federated system whose sole purpose is to facilitate a mechanism to ensure at least the common defense of the States as discrete entities acting in union.

Or is that a fabled narrative of how it is ‘supposed’ to work? Perhaps we need to dust off the Articles of Confederation for a glimpse of a bygone gestalt.

tmj wrote: We need to get 50 Governors to tell DC in one voice that any nuclear exchange, anywhere, would averse repercussions for their states. end quote

Very funny. Up until now, the U.S.A. has been the only country to use nuclear weapons “to end a war.” We will not use them again unless we are  . . . attacked or unless we are . . .  fill in the blank.

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

During Trump's administration, how many times did they say, fearfully, that Trump had his hands on the nuclear codes? That he was going to cause nuclear war? That he did not know what he was doing and the world was going to be destabilized? That he was going blow up the planet and it's all his fault?

Here's the truth. We did not start any new wars under Trump. And the nuclear threat was tampered down big time all over the world, including in Russia.

Now we have Biden and what is there in the world? Hmmmmm?...

What's worse, it's obvious to everyone with eyes and ears that Biden doesn't know what the hell he is doing. 

In the first case (the accusations against Trump), you have controlled narrative.

In the second case (the Biden planetary trainwreck), you have reality.

Chose what you will, but look at what you choose.

Michael

Thing being, Trump is not a sacrificer - of self (/the country) to others - nor, of others.  He expects a return on his (USA's) outlay, as he knows others expect equally, or refuses to "make the deal". How "the invasion", prior to and in the aftermath, would have panned out with him at the helm? I believe, like you, he and many people - his detractors, reluctantly, included - it probably would not have happened; likely, he'd have contacted or met Putin in advance about his troop concentrations around Ukraine and heard Putin's concerns, and contacted Zelensky telling him to quickly sort out the Donbass mess or face trouble; Putin would have received some "security guarantees" he could be sure of, unlike all previous broken promises to Russia; if it had gone on, Trump would definitely have pressured for early negotiations; definitely - NOT have encouraged Zelensky, informed Kyiv NOT to expect endless military supplies, training and cash to make for an endless, Russia-draining war. Even when accused, no doubt, of Putin-appeasement or defeatism, from the right and the left and NATO allies and propaganda Press, I think he'd have not compromised. Possibly, he would have used sanctions more as a threat (to both leaders, I'd imagine) than punitively to wreck Russia. As for the West equally wrecking its own economies, industry and energy supply to 'get Russia'...never! And - he would not now be 'suggesting' and/or bluffing the use of nuclear weapons (also never entertaining the cynical western, false flag 'incident' to justify NATO involvement). Nor permitted other clandestine activities against Russia.

The deal-maker would have stopped this war the predators wished for.

The moral weakness of present leaders sometimes shows in their subconsciously trying to out-perform Trump, I think, but failing badly. Actions not rhetoric show one's (non-sacrificial) moral strength. *Character tells*, a fact not grasped by Binswanger's latest: 

49651326458_fe93aa270f_b.jpg
WWW.CAPITALISMMAGAZINE.COM

The Republican Party nominated, worked to elect, then stood behind a man who is amoral and unhinged, a man who is the tribal lone wolf...

7 hours ago, Peter said:

tmj wrote: We need to get 50 Governors to tell DC in one voice that any nuclear exchange, anywhere, would averse repercussions for their states. end quote

Very funny. Up until now, the U.S.A. has been the only country to use nuclear weapons “to end a war.” We will not use them again unless we are  . . . attacked or unless we are . . .  fill in the blank.

Well I guess they must have convinced 48 Governors it was a good idea , twice ?

It feels like waging war should be consensus thing in a free country , in a representative republic the officials closest to the population should have input into the decision making. It doesn't feel as if that is how our system works now. We don't even need Congress to vote on war declarations and with alliances like NATO we can be 'obligated' to war without even a whiff of a national concern.

According to Salty, the left (and, as I know his work, he also means the followers of the predator class) is now celebrating Ukraine using suicide bombers to blow up Ukrainians.

Ukraine Cucks Are Celebrating Suicide Bomber that Blew up Russian Bridge

o8V879Su3QBr_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

shirt: https://saltmustflow.com/shop/page/3/ article:...

As Salty asked, do they really need to use fertilizer-based suicide bombs? Didn't we send them enough missiles?

What a propaganda-based boondoggle this Ukraine-Russia thing is...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Building which houses German embassy’s visa office in Kyiv hit by Russian missiles: Official

No diplomat was inside when Russian missiles hit building, German Foreign Ministry spokesman says

Oliver Towfigh Nia   | 10.10.2022

"The leaders of the G7 states will hold a video call with Zelenskyy on Tuesday, Hebestreit said.

"He underlined that Germany would do 'everything possible' to mobilize additional aid for Ukraine and to help repair the damaged infrastructure."

thumbs_b_c_b6e4d6c957f4f0a923a18fc229ae0
WWW.AA.COM.TR

No diplomat was inside when Russian missiles hit building, German Foreign Ministry spokesman says - Anadolu Agency

I looked around the news corners of the Internet and these strikes are not in the headlines of many of them. At others, it looks like WW3 has hit. 

So I believe we have to go into wait and see mode. Of course Russia retaliated for the bridge strike. It considers the people harmed as Russians. Zelensky calling for the world to nuke Russia preemptively probably did not help. That's what war is.

But it's not nukes in reality. At least not so far.

Now it's Ukraine's turn.

What's more, let's see what the predator class thinks. Will they want to escalate? In my view, of course they will. That's how they make money.

Meanwhile, while looking around, I found this gem.

Zelenskyy Upset: Nobel Committee Refuses to Award Controversial Ukraine President Peace Prize

Untitled-design-2022-10-09T105528.766.jp
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

The Nobel Peace Prize has been given to three groups for their pro-democracy work. The decision came as a surprise to many.

Michael

Don't worry, though.

The Deep State embezzlers are paying for the head of the Teacher's Union to be right there in Ukraine when it is all going down.

She is sure to bring the world hard-hitting news.

WTH? Teachers Union Boss Randi Weingarten Enters Ukraine to “Assess the Situation”

Randy-Weingarten.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Teachers union boss Randi Weingarten caught flak for taking a trip to Ukraine while US schools still haven’t recovered from her Covid policies. American children are behind in reading, writing and arithmetic…...

By God, she will get to the bottom of this Ukraine mess in the name of The Children, or they will have to pay her more money.

Michael

Meanwhile, Mother Russia ...

Well, of course.

It's all Trump's fault, right?

:evil: 

If that isn't proof that the Ukraine-Russia boondoggle is about the midterms, and the populist election wins all over the world for that matter, I don't know what is.

And who refuses to negotiate peace as they laugh all the way to the bank, hmmmmm?

Michael

I read that the part of Germany’s embassy in Ukraine that grants passports was damaged by a Russian attack. Germany has been a part of NATO for over fifty years. And Vlad “the Impaler” Putin is still calling for a nuclear attack on Ukraine.

Notes from Radio Free Europe: Germany says it will deliver the first of four IRIS-T SLM air defense systems to Ukraine "in the next few days," after Russian rockets pounded several cities across Ukraine, killing several civilians. “The renewed rocket fire on Kyiv and the many other cities makes it clear how important it is to deliver air defense systems to Ukraine quickly," German Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht said in a statement on October 10, just hours after the attacks. "Russia's missile and drone attacks primarily terrorize the civilian population. That is why we are now supporting them with anti-aircraft weapons in particular," she added. Russian President Vladimir Putin said the strikes were retaliation for what he called Kyiv's “terrorist” actions, including an attack over the weekend on a key bridge between Russia and the illegally annexed Crimean Peninsula. Ukraine's National Police said that at least 10 people are dead and 60 wounded in the missile attacks. Russia launched its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine on February 24.

34 minutes ago, Peter said:

I read that the part of Germany’s embassy in Ukraine that grants passports was damaged by a Russian attack.

Peter,

Did you also read that the building was not in use and hasn't been for a while?

For some reason, I doubt the news sources you consult provided that information.

btw - I am not pro-Russia in this issue. I am against selling war with lies.

And right now, the mainstream media in the West is lying its ass off, over and over and over. When it gets busted, it doesn't even correct itself. It just goes on with another lie.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And right now, the mainstream media in the West is lying its ass off, over and over and over. When it gets busted, it doesn't even correct itself. It just goes on with another lie.

And Peter dutifully falls for it.

Ellen

The timing of this is...well...

"Parents, if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS. Learn more about who needs to register at

(But then, there's the "funny" side of this: are they just going to "assume their gender"? What if they suddenly don't "identify as male"?)

12 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

If someone tells me this is "disinformation", I'd be glad to pay $2500, if it means it's not the start of WW3...

Germany strikes back:

BREAKING: Germany will deliver the first of 4 IRIS-T SLM air defence systems to Ukraine "within days"

14 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Germany strikes back:

TG,

In other words, the German people taxpayers (added to funds from the US, of course) will spend money that will go into the pockets of the war-mongering embezzlers.

That starts to make me think the grifters in Germany were in on it.

btw - Do you know how to make money laundering in Ukraine compatible with Objectivism? I have a feeling there is an unexplored market here.

Michael

17 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Do you know how to make money laundering in Ukraine compatible with Objectivism? I have a feeling there is an unexplored market here.

Dunno; you'd have to ask Yaron Brook or someone...

• Smile 1