Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

It looks like more idiocy for America is coming in order to benefit war profiteers (meaning a good part of the Deep State).

But for people to understand what is happening, rather than post articles and so on, here is a super-short basic fundaments version.

When the Soviet Union dismantled, instead of state-owned companies going to the people (as was propagandized), they went to former KGB people who are now called oligarchs. And how did the process happen, the nuts and bolts?

Easy--and it all comes down to one word: Ukraine. All the monkey-business went on in Ukraine. That's why in all the political corruption happening nowadays, the word Ukraine keeps coming up. Lots of people went there to get rich with embezzled monies, including Biden & Co. (But let's not forget about Manafort & Co., and the Clinton folks, and a whole bunch of others. :) )

Now Biden is tanking in the polls and his butt is owned by oligarchs and others in Ukraine (especially from his son's corrupt ventures). So what better way to solve it all than a sudden war for profit?

To make it look good, they have been antagonizing Russia to try to goad Putin into overreacting. Then they can send in American troops and look justified.

What an idea!

The war-profiteers and the entire Deep State jumps with joy. The predator class swoons in ecstasy. Maybe a war turns Biden's poll numbers around. At least he can get operatives into Ukraine and "solve" inconvenient issues where he is vulnerable during the chaos of war. There are other benefits, too. :) 

Meanwhile, young Americans will come home in body bags and everybody will say what patriots they are--as the predator class reaches for another glass of 30 year old scotch.

Yeah, right.

But this time people are looking and they are not liking what they see.

As example, the only source I want to use for this opening post is a tweet that prompts a question. It's not even in the weeds about Ukraine.

In case the tweet goes down, this is a tweet by Jack Posobiec. Text repeated below:

We may have just caught a CNN reporter deleting a war report that exposed the truth about the White House and Ukraine

And it now looks like the White House pressured them to pull it 

The American people deserve the truth

We're watching, assholes. It ain't gonna be easy this time.

Hopefully, it ain't gonna happen at all.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Apropos, from the lens of my summary, now we know why there was such a fuss about a telephone call during the first Trump impeachment.

The Deep State and fellow travelers were terrified Trump would expose a lot of dirt in Ukraine they wanted to remain hidden. So they went the impeachment route to "send a warning" to anyone questioning.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Get a load of this.

Here in the US and related press cultures, the fake news mainstream media has practically declared war on Russia for invading Ukraine, which it hasn't done.

Over in Ukraine, Russia, Europe in general and elsewhere in the world, people are yawning when the word invasion or war comes up in the context of Russian and Ukraine. People are going about their business and nothing more.

Remember that old phrase? Suppose they gave a war and nobody came?

Or Zor and Zam by The Monkees?

:)

btw - YouTube has been busy busy busy scrubbing Zor and Zam off the platform when the view numbers reach a certain amount. Fortunately there are oodles of videos with smaller numbers. That's really pathetic when YouTube feels it needs to censor The Monkees--The friggin' Monkees!--to help Biden.

Michael

• Smile 1

This is unfriggin'-believable.

Biden and Zalensky had a phone call.

But first, the context. Biden needs a war in order to look macho and save his poll numbers (and grease the palms of his war-mongering donors, etc.). Zalensky lives in Ukraine and knows all about how far and when Russia will go since this has been going on for centuries. And he knows that his people will be left holding the bag if war does happen, even a useless war that was ginned up through bullshit. And he sees nothing alarming happening right now.

So Biden tells Zalensky that Kiev is about to be invaded by Putin. Zalensky tells Biden he's gotta calm down. To quote Jack Posobiec paraphrasing Zalensky, he tells Biden, "Dude, whattya talking about?"

The fake news press, from CNN on down (including Axios, Buzzfeed and so on), start yapping about it. Then the White House goes ballistic on them and they go, "Oops," and take down all their news items.

Biden’s Botched Phone Call With Ukraine

1n48c.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Biden’s Botched Phone Call With Ukraine

Bannon is now openly preaching that Biden will be impeached as soon as the MAGA people take power. And he says this Ukraine mess is going to be the Second Article of Impeachment. (The first will be Biden's material support of the southern border invasion by illegal aliens.)

I have to admit, the sheer level of ineptitude by the Biden administration is reaching the heights of the Kantian sublime.

There is a moment where all one can do is look on in speechless wonder. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

However, there is a serious side.

I hope the Taiwan and Ukraine, "potential invasions" are just part of the same, lame media stories supporting the left wing, totalitarian agenda. I hope.     

Even if Russia or China actually plan to carry out the incursions or invasions how would those ostensibly unfortunate outcomes affect outcomes in other parts of the world, and specifically the US?

Is your hope that populations may be subjugated to foreign rule in their once sovereign nations and that positive outcomes would be the least likely result and we can contemplate our collective lamentations , or that if those incursions/invasions transpire it would mean the US would need to declare war?

Because it seems like you may be open to the idea that a lot of the ‘danger’ or imminence could be a propaganda push from the more hawkish and military industrial complex players , but at the same time it feels like you think it would be necessary for the US and NATO to use force in Europe and perhaps solely the US in the Pacific.

It feels like your argument is that it is inevitable for the US to intervene , or am I wrong in sensing your sense?

TMJ wrote, “It feels like your argument is that it is inevitable for the US to intervene, or am I wrong in sensing your sense?

I don’t think we will intervene militarily, but wrong things happen. Besides worrying about the countries and peoples of Taiwan and the Ukraine I worry that it will strengthen totalitarianism and propel it one step closer to our free world and our borders. I know a lot of “shady business” goes on with Ukraine and I would not mind the shady business cease but would it with Russia’s boot on its neck? As regards Taiwan, a lot of our electronics rely on that ally.

What countries would be next for threatening and invasion by totalitarian regimes? Poland or Japan? I hope guaranteed sanctions will curb their enthusiasm for power, blood and loot.           

I was hoping for a different world after the disintegration of the Soviet Union and I still am. Of course, China and Russia will not be allowed to destroy the Free World with our free trade, and natural alliances, but they infringe on it. Personally, I would not go to China for the Olympics if I were an athlete or just a fan, because it is too dangerous.  

From Aladdin:  . . . . A whole new world

Every turn a surprise

With new horizons to pursue

Every moment red-letter

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world

(A whole new world)

That's where we'll be

(That's where we'll be)

A thrilling chase

A wondrous place

For you and me

On 1/29/2022 at 1:53 PM, Peter said:

Personally, I would not go to China for the Olympics if I were an athlete or just a fan, because it is too dangerous.  

Peter,

Not just you. MSNBC, etc., are not sending their journalists. Instead, they are making deals with local news companies to use their footage.

But they are encouraging the athletes to go.

Using their own standards, the only conclusion one can arrive at is that the Olympics in Beijing will become the world's largest super-spreader event in the history of mankind. So if that happens, let's never forget their complicity in it.

Now that the CCP is starting to lock down Beijing, insiders are going apeshit and the mainstream press is not talking about it.

NpD-c.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Total Panic As Beijing Locks Down Over Covid

This one is going to be fun.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
700.png
APNEWS.COM

CLAIM: A screenshot shows a CNN chyron reading: “Sources: Putin to delay invasion until Biden delivers weapons to Ukraine for Russia to...

Once again, the "fact checkers" are out there policing joke memes...
Still... "Believe HALF of what you see, and NOTHING of what you hear..."

From Business Insider: . . . Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday claimed, without evidence, that "genocide" is occurring in the eastern Donbas region of Ukraine, where Kremlin-backed rebels have been fighting a war with Ukrainian forces since 2014 . . . .

Now I thought it would be the “But, comrade they attacked us first! Just look at our doctored photos of dese poor, dead Russians!” Maybe, Putin will stack up more lies as irrefutable proof, that he had to attack, murder, subjugate, and enslave another country. It's not his fault. It's Mother Teresa's!

What a big fake nothing-burger.

a297adcdf26d61cd2a00d389eb2d5f72_500x0.j
GETTR.COM

You can just go on Snapchat and see everyone in Ukraine walking around, shopping, going to the airport, living completely normally

This is a Biden machine PR stunt and not much more.

Michael

Is this a false flag or did Russia just give the finger to Biden in a cyberattack?

I'm inclined to think it is a false flag. To be clear, I think Biden's people did it and have a story ready to blame it on Russia. 

That way Biden can get miffed at Russia and do some more sword rattling to see if that will take with the American people.

Russia doesn't concern itself with foolishness on that size stage.

However, Biden and his peeps, do.

And there is simply a different possibility. Biden's people are incompetent when it comes to sound. They certainly were all during his campaign.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Somebody's really pushing for something to start...

bidenputin.jpg?h=199d8c1f&itok=pzLr6rpf
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

"As of this moment, I am convinced he's made the decision, we have reason to believe that," President Biden said.

Explosions In Eastern Ukraine Prompt Increased Global Tensions

"Conflicting reports continue to circulate about possible explosions in Donetsk, Ukraine, an area from which pro-Russian rebels were reportedly evacuating people to Russia, according to reporting from the Financial Times."

NAIJANEWSVIBES.COM

Explosions in eastern Ukraine prompt increased global tensions Conflicting reports continue to circulate about possible explosions in...

It seems like, contra to the earlier videos and tweets from Ukraine citizens assuring us that nothing was happening, that this was all being overblown, that there IS something happening along the border, that Putin IS making moves, moving tanks and troops... this guy, Rob Lee(@RaLee85) is documenting all the different troop and equipment movements in "real time"...I'm not sure what to make of this discrepancy...but with everything that's happening in Canada right now, it would seem a good time for Putin to move, with that distraction, if he truly is doing something...

Here's one particular thread, and the comments:

But then there's this.

joe-biden-defends-his-sons-ukraine-deali
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The MSM is convinced that Russia is going to invade Ukraine.  They want you to believe it too.  This evening after the media spent the last few weeks telling us that Putin is going to war in Ukraine, the media...

Biden and Putin are going to talk.

I say follow the money.

Er... the embezzlement money, of course.

Michael

12 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But then there's this.

joe-biden-defends-his-sons-ukraine-deali
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The MSM is convinced that Russia is going to invade Ukraine.  They want you to believe it too.  This evening after the media spent the last...

Biden and Putin are going to talk.

I say follow the money.

Er... the embezzlement money, of course.

Michael

Follow the money...and all the tea in China...

uc?id=1f9LytPEXmwryfyAAMD0hkuVeTG1r33-w

yawn...

Blood-Thirsty Fake News Media is Devastated after Russian Ambassador Says Putin Will Not Invade Ukraine (VIDEO)

anatoly-antonov-russia-ambassador-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The fake news media and their cohorts in the Democrat Party continue to push for World War III. On Sunday Face the Nation anchor Margaret Brennan invited Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly...

Michael

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

yawn...

Blood-Thirsty Fake News Media is Devastated after Russian Ambassador Says Putin Will Not Invade Ukraine (VIDEO)

anatoly-antonov-russia-ambassador-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The fake news media and their cohorts in the Democrat Party continue to push for World War III. On Sunday Face the Nation anchor Margaret...

Michael

Well, to be fair, Hitler promised that he wouldn't invade Poland, too...

#peaceinourtime

Hmmm...

Russia Recognises Ex-Ukraine Donetsk & Luhansk; France & Germany Voice Resentment

"Amid the looming fear of invasion, Russian President Vladimir Putin will address the nation soon, news agency Sputnik reported on Monday."

"Today, the leadership of the DPR (Donetsk People's Republic) and LPR (Luhansk People's Republic) received appeals to recognize their sovereignty in connection with the military aggression of the Ukrainian authorities, massive shelling of the territory of Donbas, as a result of which the civilian population suffers. With all this in mind, the President of Russia said that he intended to sign a relevant decree in the near future," read the statement released by the Kremlin on Monday.

coeqczidgxvdx2rc_1645466926.jpeg
WWW.REPUBLICWORLD.COM

Amid the looming fear of invasion, Russian President Vladimir Putin will address the nation soon, news agency Sputnik reported on Monday.

Speculation from the peanut gallery:

https://twitter.com/DrHughAkston1/status/1495834706151149568?s=20&t=kfEPtw7S5SZkEVle5aSyCA