Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

13 hours ago, anthony said:

When it (the crisis, threat, etc. ) is over and done with, your country reclaims its independence and ends the temporarily valuable, cooperative alliance.

("Isolationism", never! "Interventionism", nope ... independence.

Famous South Africans? Charlize Theron, Orlando Bloom, Bijou Phillips, Glynis Johns,  Arnold Vosloo, brrrrr, known for playing the fictional pharaoh Imhotep in The Mummy (1999) and The Mummy Returns (2001), Elon Musk . . . . and Anthony!

• Smile 1

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Famous South Africans? Charlize Theron, Orlando Bloom, Bijou Phillips, Glynis Johns,  Arnold Vosloo, brrrrr, known for playing the fictional pharaoh Imhotep in The Mummy (1999) and The Mummy Returns (2001), Elon Musk . . . . and Anthony!

Also a UK subject, if any famous Brits come to mind.

12 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Double-hmmmm...

uc?id=14qXmNK_ECKeTKUQPJAsFZYyMviuhCjyy

This will mostly affect Europe and elsewhere, but...I saw a commercial (actually, more of a mini "news story break"; not "breaking news", but more like a "short") during commercials) for the local news last night talking about how gas heating this winter will go up for America (and, incidentally, a separate news break) about the price of butter going up), blaming it on inflation and high AC electric use this past summer...they didn't mention this, but I have a feeling it will be a factor, soon enough...now, whether or not it's connected, I don't know, but the TIMING of that commercial made me think that they're purposely "prepping" us for this, here.

Cause/effect:

And the payoff?
Remember, Germany was going to shut down its plants...
To quote Ayn Rand quoting Fritz Lang: "Nothing is accidental."
(From earlier in Sept. 2022):

2022-09-19_l3dz4lspyk.jpg
OILPRICE.COM

Germany’s Isar 2 nuclear power plant in Bavaria on Monday reported a leak that will require it to go offline in October...

Germany got tipped-off in advance. This comes under the Russians fired on the nuclear plant they held and were continuing to safely operate, the Russians shelled their own POW camp to kill 40 Ukr prisoners, Russian "mass" grave[s] discovered. They killed the defiant Ukrainian garrison on Snake Island. They've been recently bombing their Russ-Ukr civilians in Donetsk. Of course. They are bad people.

(TG got in the report before me).

6333794e203027382c3c35c4.jpg
WWW.RT.COM

German media claim the CIA had warned Berlin about a possible attack on Nord Stream pipelines weeks before it happened

One could suppose that shelling civilians in Donetsk these past months would make them *more* likely to vote to leave Ukraine (or less? ha.)

Irrelevant, Kyiv was going to call the referenda a sham, anyway.

6329cebf2030273cc26b410b.jpeg
WWW.RT.COM

The civilian death toll keeps growing as some EU citizens rise up against their governments’ support for Kiev

More to worry about. The results are in and generally predictable.

I wonder if Putin wasn't too hasty to call the referendums so soon.

Once ratified, any attacks on the 4 areas will officially be attacks on Russia.

6331cd7f20302719f87e014d.jpg
WWW.RT.COM

The legal procedure for admitting the Donbass republics and Kherson and Zaporozhye Regions to Russia requires several steps

How's this for timing?

Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporhyzhia and Kherson all voted in a referendum to become Russian.

Nordstream pipelines got taken out around the same time.

Hmmmmm...

And there's this. Only a war can potentially save Biden since he can declare martial law and suspend the midterms. Is he dirty enough to go there?

I say why not? He's always made money from war and screwing over average people.

Also, here's a riddle.

Q. Who wins in a war between Russia and the USA?

A. Communist China.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How's this for timing?

Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporhyzhia and Kherson all voted in a referendum to become Russian.

Nordstream pipelines got taken out around the same time.

Hmmmmm...

And there's this. Only a war can potentially save Biden since he can declare martial law and suspend the midterms. Is he dirty enough to go there?

I say why not? He's always made money from war and screwing over average people.

Also, here's a riddle.

Q. Who wins in a war between Russia and the USA?

A. Communist China.

Michael

Well, then...like I said once before, anything can happen between now and November... anything...

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Dirty enough to not only ignore Desantis's phone calls, but to allow Florida to be ripped apart enough by Hurricane Ian to affect the election there?  My money says "does Hunter Biden snort coke while (fill in degenerate act here)?" His handlers are probably praying to the specter of Karl Marx for total destruction...

hmmm...

vladimir-putin-russia-draft-reservists-c
NYPOST.COM

The State Department issued the security alert amid Putin's efforts to draft Russians to bolster his flagging army seven months after...

Specifically:

"The State Department has warned Americans in Russia with dual citizenship to leave immediately so they are not forced to fight Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine.

"The US Embassy in Moscow issued a security alert on Tuesday advising personnel of Putin’s efforts to draft Russians to fight in the seven-month-old war. "