Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

The clown show was for this.

The purpose is to make an endless war for profit. And profit they did.

The problem is that this is also the first real step toward using nukes for real. Like boom real.

I can't wait until the House changes. They hold the purse strings to the Hallelujah Show for Politicians known as the US Treasury and funded by none other than American taxpayers.

With a House that has a major MAGA influence, some of the madness should stop.

Michael

On 10/13/2022 at 12:14 AM, Peter said:

Biden's cancelation of the Keystone Pipeline has deprived us of about 800,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada.

There's plenty of blame for this mess to be laid on Biden's lap.

Peter,

There sure is.

But it looks like they finally got the "10% for the Big Guy" thing worked out.

Keystone Pipeline Allowed to Reopen, Media Continues Lying about Spill

KEYSTONE-PIPELINE-REOPENING.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Keystone Pipeline runs from Alberta to Houston, almost in a straight line south down “Tornado Alley” in America’s midwest, running from...

:)

That was a quip, but I shudder to think what the real bribe was. Not to mention blackmail, sexual and otherwise.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

How about the anti Zelensky?

It took me a minute. Are you are saying Anti Zelinsky like Auntie . . . . Mame?

From The Musical Lyrics: Mame is a musical with the book by Jerome Lawrence and Robert Edwin Lee and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman. Originally titled My Best Girl, it is based on the 1955 novel Auntie Mame by Patrick Dennis and a 1956 Broadway play, by Lawrence and Lee. A period piece set in New York City and spanning the Great Depression and World War II, it focuses on eccentric bohemian Mame Dennis, whose famous motto is "Life is a banquet and most poor sons of bitches are starving to death." Her fabulous life with her wealthy friends is interrupted when the young son of her late brother arrives to live with her. They cope with the Depression in a series of adventures. 

51 minutes ago, Peter said:

I didn't look for details, but Putin has pushed people out windows before, to send a message to his critics.

Peter,

That's why I think it was Putin.

My quip was the equivalent of saying if the dude wanted to commit suicide, he should have known he could get hurt, so he should have been more careful.

btw - Do you know what defenestration means? Look it up.

Michael

Thanks, Michael. I did look it up.

de·fen·es·tra·tion [dēˌfenəˈstrāSHən] the action of throwing someone out of a window: "death by defenestration has a venerable history" or: the action of dismissing someone from a position of power or authority:

Here’s another of my jokes. What do you call it when a woman shaves off her pubic hair? Deforestation.   

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Of course, he is...

"NEW - Ukraine's Zelenskyy says his government is preparing to participate in Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum in Davos next month."

BREAKING: Zelensky announces he is planning to join World Economic Forum in Davos, to sign new postwar loans with BlackRock

"Volodymyr Zelenskyy and Larry Fink agreed to focus in the near term on coordinating the efforts of all potential investors and participants in the reconstruction of our country, channelling investment into the most relevant and impactful sectors of the Ukrainian economy," the post said.

original_Zelensky.jpg?1672238940
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

“Volodymyr Zelenskyy and Larry Fink agreed to focus in the near term on coordinating the efforts of all potential investors and participants in...

• 2 weeks later...

LOL...

What's not to love about this headline?

Bob Gates and Condoleezza Rice Want More Cow Bell, While Russia Pulverizes Ukraine

ukraine-map-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Now there is a shocker. George W. Bush’s Secretary of Defense, Bob Gates, and his Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice are not satisfied with their responsibility for the U.S. debacle in Iraq and are doubling...

Fucking Neocons...

Both sides.

Money flows and innocent people die.

That's the way they want it.

More cowbell. They have a fever...

Michael

This is hilarious and extremely well done.

LOL...

WATCH: Comedian Alex Stein And His “Wife’s Boyfriend” Ask Ukraine Protesters Why They Won’t Give To The American Homeless

Screenshot-135.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The US government is sending billions to Ukraine while Americans are in need. Alex Stein posted a video showing the hypocrisy of those supporting the war in Ukraine — but not helping those in America who...

Here's the Twitter video.

Some dork at Twitter put a sensitive content warning on it, but after a million views, they took it off.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• Smile 1

I was not aware of the following before because Ukraine never interested me until the US started sending billions and billions of dollars over there.

But the Minsk accords were not for making peace. This is admitted by the European leaders. Peace was never the goal. The accords were a stalling tactic while the monies got put in place and an endless sustainable war got triggered.

When Biden's people stole the election in the US, the opportunity became hot, so they got the monies done, Putin played into their hands by invading Ukraine, and the money pipeline got going. It is still pumping today.

The main point is that these people are not hiding anything. They preach and they practice that when they themselves lie and embezzle and kill, it's because they are being clever. When others lie and embezzle and kill, it's because they are evil.

These assholes used to be able to cover this practice over with patriotic jingoism (think the Iraq war for just one example).

But with the Internet, it's hard to make a battle hymn out of this bullshit and get the whole world to sing it.

Michael

I know I'm pounding a dead horse with this, but this dead horse is still receiving tons of feed.

QEV5h.qR4e-small-Crowley-The-Ukrainian-W
RUMBLE.COM

Monica Crowley: The Ukrainian War Is Being Escalating By American Elites Purely To Fill Their Own Pockets

To keep the money flowing from Biden, a corruption purge is being staged in Ukraine to pretend they are doing something moral.

zelensky-weapons.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

A string of senior Ukraine government officials were sacked or resigned amidst a flurry of fresh corruption claims Tuesday.

But I don't think it's working as well as they want it to.

The Internet is killing their smokescreens.

Ben Harnwell even thinks that since the money from the US is drying up thanks to the new House of Representatives, Zelensky is losing massive support within Ukraine.

IM65h.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

What the Western bought-and-paid-for MSM never tell you is that the Kiev regime is now riven with infighting like never before. The war going badly, the dollars are drying up, the knives are out. When

Harnwell calls Zelensky "President Tenpercentskyy."

Here's how I see it. If the monies are drying up, the Oligarchs & Co. are wondering, "Why keep the ten percenter around? Russia is banging at the border, for God's sake. Somebody's got to do something."

Michael

Jimmy Dore went on Tucker Carlson (Fox) and Joy-Ann Reid (MSNBC) and said the same thing in the same words. Both Tucker and Joy accepted his view favorably.

Someone took both clips and put them together in a back-and-forth with the reactions of the fake news media and pundits. They really did respond in this manner in their attitudes.

Is it only people like us who see this?

Michael

Oops. I may have screwed up. I think the poster grafted on Joy-Ann Reid from a different interview. The point is still the same though. 

(Insert "Anonymous source/grain of sand" disclaimer here)

"BOMBSHELL: Yep, It Looks Like Team Biden Blew up Europe's Nord Stream Pipeline"

"The United States government blew up the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline connecting Russian suppliers to our allies Germany last year, according to a bombshell report from Seymour Hersh.

"Hersh cites an anonymous source 'with direct knowledge of the operational planning' who claimed that Navy divers, operating under the cover of NATO’s annual BALTOPS exercise last June, planted remotely-operated explosives that were detonated months later, last September.

"White House spokeswoman Adrienne Watson told Hersh in an email that 'This is false and complete fiction.'"

“This claim is completely and utterly false,” a CIA spokeswoman wrote.

bd5c02fb-75f7-4306-968d-7432cb286aaf-120
PJMEDIA.COM

The United States government blew up the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline connecting Russian suppliers to our allies Germany last year...

• Like 1

Here it comes.

-mYji.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Rebekah Koffler: Lays Out Vladimir Putin's Most Likely Demands To End Ukrainian War

According to Rebekah Koffler, Putin is escalating because the Russian assessment is that the US and NATO have already committed to war, so it's time to start going all in.

The Biden people and neocons think a syllogism or backroom embezzlement deal will keep this war from becoming nuclear.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being formal war between US and Russia, Rebekah gives it an 8 moving into 9.

The US allowed the fraudulent election of people who wanted war with Russia, so it looks like they are going to get what they wanted.

Besides, according to them, Putin is toast. He's finished. 

Except he isn't.

The bitch of it is, this is an easy situation to resolve with negotiations.

We have to get rid of these feckless people and crooks in the Biden junta and get people with connection to reality back in.

Michael