Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

On 6/23/2023 at 8:05 PM, Peter said:

And now from the latest news. Russian mercenary boss says Moscow's war in Ukraine based on lies Story by By Andrew Osborn LONDON (Reuters) - Russian mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Friday that the official Kremlin-backed version of why Moscow invaded Ukraine was based on lies concocted by his perennial adversary - the army's top brass.

Prigozhin has for months been accusing Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Russia's top general, Valery Gerasimov, of rank incompetence, but on Friday he for the first time rejected Russia's core justifications for invading Ukraine on Feb. 24 last year in what it calls a "special military operation".

"... the Defense Ministry is trying to deceive society and the president and tell us a story about how there was crazy aggression from Ukraine and that they were planning to attack us with the whole of NATO," Prigozhin said in a video clip released on Telegram by his press service, calling the official version "a beautiful story".

Prigozhin has become notorious for his madly erratic effusions, usually castigating the RF high command for being too restrained and sabotaging Wagner's operations. Many on the Russian side think the hardliner egomaniac should be disciplined.

Most often, he seems to be yanking the media's chains, telling them what they want to hear. 

Believe him you can believe anything.

But - of course - Kyiv and NATO had been building a formidable army for no particular purpose, in all innocence! How could they be accused of the motive of using it to finally defeat the Donbas and retake Crimea? Ten years now of uninterrupted  bombardment of E. Ukr civilians is proof of intent. And who could not predict that Putin might take exception to more imminent aggression coming and counter-aggress?! No surprise. There's the UAF's "purpose", readied to 'defend' against Russia when - with 100% certainty - it took the bait and invaded.

Aaah. Poor Vlad. I see his mercenaries have halted their drive to Moscow. All he wanted to do was kill and maim many people and apparently he shelled them too. But is he a witch? This song fits him so well! Let’s hope it becomes Putin’s anthem.

[Coroner]
As Coroner, I thoroughly examined him
And he's not only merely dead
He's really most sincerely dead

[Mayor]
Then this is a day of independence for all the munchkins
And their descendants
Yes, let the joyous news be spread
The wicked old witch at last is dead

Ding-dong! The Witch is dead
Which old Witch? The Wicked Putin Witch!
Ding-dong! The Wicked Witch is dead

Peter,

Be careful getting too excited by the mercenaries. Read about them.

Their main beef about Putin is that he is too soft. Putin the Pussy.

They want more killing and torturing and culling of dissenters.

If they pull off a coup, don't expect them to celebrate with a pride parade.

:) 

Think about Hillary Clinton getting rid of Gaddafi in Libya. How did that work out for Libya?

Open slave markets have made a comeback for humanity and Libya is at the cutting edge of this return to tradition.

So at least that coup was good for business in Libya...

American taxpayer dollars at work, baby...

Capitalism...

Michael

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Aaah. Poor Vlad. I see his mercenaries have halted their drive to Moscow. All he wanted to do was kill and maim many people and apparently he shelled them too. But is he a witch? This song fits him so well! Let’s hope it becomes Putin’s anthem.

[Coroner]
As Coroner, I thoroughly examined him
And he's not only merely dead
He's really most sincerely dead

[Mayor]
Then this is a day of independence for all the munchkins
And their descendants
Yes, let the joyous news be spread
The wicked old witch at last is dead

Ding-dong! The Witch is dead
Which old Witch? The Wicked Putin Witch!
Ding-dong! The Wicked Witch is dead

Easy as you go Peter.

Sometimes your favourite MSM is wrong.

Occasionally 

And there's this:

and

I personally read a lot of celebrating that Putin was finally done.

His goose was cooked, they said.

Then reality:

Wagner coup fails: Prigozhin abandons march on Moscow and will be EXILED to Belarus as Kremlin says there'll be no regime change in the Russian military despite armed mutiny from mercenary group

72498393-0-image-a-14_1687644096584.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Coup accusations against the Wagner boss have been dropped, the Kremlin said tonight, adding that there will be no change of military...

Man, that was fast.

I honestly thought it would take longer.

It takes reality to win a war and make a regime change, not wish-based bluster and propaganda.

Meanwhile, the grift goes on, and the grift goes on...

Michael

If anybody wants to see a different kind of take on the coup, here is a body-language analysis.

nEnJY3XjSEYR_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

We have a new website where you can view exclusive content, as well as a tutorial series that explains my methods in more...

It's interesting as analysis, but the short version cleared up something for me. I kept reading in online discussions and tweets that Putin was scared to death, fleeing Moscow, he was humiliated by having to address the Russian people, he is losing power and on and on. 

Bombard shows that he was not scared in his address. Not a twinge of fear. Nothing.

He did not ask the people to stay the course with him. He did not appeal to reason or anything like that. He did not even give off any breathing tells of fear. 

His body gestures were those of a strongman fully in charge and about to lower the boom hard. 

The following is my observation, not her words: Bombard's assumption is that if Putin were in any danger, his body language would have been different in something, even a minor tell or other. He would not be acting 100% like a strongman standing in his own sense of moral certainty and correctness.

Whether he is or not is another issue. But he believes he is, he is putting order back into the henhouse, he is about to punish some of those who rose up, and all that comes through in his demeanor.

I think she's right.

What's more, Styx pokes fun at the blatant lies and propaganda of the people rooting for Putin's demise during this episode. He says a lot of tweets are now being taken down.

SOME HILARIOUS BAD RUSSIA COUP TAKES FROM THE GHOULS OF THE LEFT WING

usdxI6HBPEY_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Mike Sington: https://archive.ph/rDQYo Brian Krassenstein: https://archive.ph/5Y9RZ Heathmayo: https://archive.ph/jnvKh Joe...

Once again, bluster does not win wars. Controlling the narrative does not win wars.

Adherence to reality does.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The following is my observation, not her words: Bombard's assumption is that if Putin were in any danger, his body language would have been different in something, even a minor tell or other. He would not be acting 100% like a strongman standing in his own sense of moral certainty and correctness.

One notable thing I saw in a recent photo of Vlad was redness around the eyes, as if he had not slept soundly, or at all, in recent days.

I can only hope this Putin / mercenary "misunderstanding" is good for the Ukrainian people. And I too, wonder if there will be attempts on lives of the "two top allies?" as in someone had a heart attack, someone was poisoned, someone was shot by a deranged lunatic or a different kind of Nazi from what they were.    

All's fair in love and war, I guess.

Kim Dotcom: Did Putin and Prigozhin Play the CIA to the Tune of $6 Billion?

putin-laughing-gif.gif
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Hacker Kim Dotcom has offered his take on the “Wagner Coup” in Russia, intimating that Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin may have...

Well, why the fuck not?

If true, that even makes me mad.

Something to think about.

Michael

Maskirovka or mental crackup? Who knows.

image-29.png
SONAR21.COM

What if the Prigozhin “Coup” is Maskirovka? I want to explore that possibility. Earlier today (Saturday on the east coast of the U.S.) I was...

A Site for "Rag tag bunch of conservative misfits".

Scenes included of St. Petersburg and poor, repressed Russian citizens. Don't they realise there's a war on? Who'd not wish to travel there and maybe live a while?

yevgeny-prigozhin-1.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

Well, I have not written about the events with Wagner in Russia, in part because coincidentally I have a good source in St Petersburg who told...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anthony said:

Scenes included of St. Petersburg and poor, repressed Russian citizens. Don't they realise there's a war on? Who'd not wish to travel there and maybe live a while?

Tony,

Good Lord!

Russia is partying--literally partying--while the mainstream media is saying they are being oppressed by a bloodthirsty dictator who is toast and will fall because of a humiliating defeat in Ukraine.

Except there is no defeat.

There is no fall.

There is only the sound of the party.

And it's obvious that Prigozhin is to Putin more like John Wayne with a bug up his ass than a political threat. Prigozhin's friend got killed in a CIA assassination operation in Ukraine and Putin would not let him unleash hell on Ukraine because of it.

So Prigozhin got pissed and probably drunk and decided to make a show. What's more, as it developed, I think both he and Putin, like in many a Western in Hollywood, enjoyed the show so much, they started laughing in the middle and ended up horsing around with each other.

But it gets worse. Blinken's interview shows him to be nothing but an empty suit talking in a string of weasel words so long, I don't think he even knew what he meant by the end.

At least, even though he is loathe to comment on the internal situation of another country, he is going to make sure the US instructs Putin to make sure he knows what Russia's responsibilities are...

Sundance has it all right there.

Meanwhile, Drudge is giving it up on Putin being overthrown, but not that easily. He embarrassed himself this go around and he embarrassed himself ugly. I think he knows it. And I think he fears he will start losing audience.

Just look at this shit.

image.png

I mean, how much bullshit can you stuff into one headline?

Drudge is seeking the world's record.

Here are the Wagner rebels on the run inside of Russia.

image.png

And here are the Russians terrified because of the coup making Putin lose his grip.

image.png

You just can't make this up.

LOLOLOL...

The truth is if people want to take out Putin, I'm fine with it. 

But you need more than a wish and a lie saying the wish is true.

You kinda need reality in there somewhere...

What a bunch of dorks our side is under Biden...

Michael

When was that from and was there wide viewership? I am wondering because somewhere today I ran into a talking point he used , and darned if I can’t recall where, perhaps even a post in some comment section or other.

The idea was about Russia but it was the same line , that the West seems to not appreciate in the past or now the toll on the people and places in Russia from their fighting Germany. Could that be a well worn gripe in Eastern European circles I haven’t been exposed to , or something else , or nothing ? Hmm wish I could remember from whence the remark, lol.

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Could that be a well worn gripe in Eastern European circles I haven’t been exposed to...

T,

My vote is that.

From living in a another country for over 30 years, I know for a fact that what we read here in the US has little to do with what people in other countries read.

Sometimes I see Tony, for example, get frustrated because I know what he reads in South Africa is different--often by a lot--than what the people he talks to are accustomed to.

Jimmy Dore always says that Americans are the more propagandized people on earth.

If he's not 100% right, he's close. It sure feels like that to me.

Seeing both sides and comparing what you see against reality is not encouraged in mainstream media in America.

Besides, not many Americans can locate Belarus on a map, much less know what those people think.

For those interested, here's the map.

image.png

Michael

It would be useful to know, lol, given its proximity to Ukraine and Russia and why moving nukes (back ,or publicly) in could be relevant.

But yeah I vote for gripe( meant here not in the least unapologetic way, I think the losses in WW2 are large cultural component to this day) , but that makes me more curiouser about coming across that source-less comment, dang it. Most be those fucking Ruskie data farms bots.lol